Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fires of Cleansing Rage (Start) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:26 pm

Yoshimitsu_greatof_Itatly
lupinewarrior
lupinewarrior

(SO WAT FAT EAT EVERYTHING EXPCT BROWNIES)
{no my aunt eats brownies and shes as fat as heck}

(damnit how did u bet me)
{its simple realy i jus...oh god my aunt SHE SMELT THE BROWNIES RUN!!!!!}

(awwwwwwwww no)
{shes at the door theres no escape!!!!!!!}
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:29 pm

lupinewarrior
lupinewarrior
lupinewarrior

(SO WAT FAT EAT EVERYTHING EXPCT BROWNIES)
{no my aunt eats brownies and shes as fat as heck}

(awwwwwwwww no)

(for u not my *jumps up and punches a hole in the roof then flies out of it* bye cya later)

King Yoshimitsu

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:36 pm

lupinewarrior
lupinewarrior

(awwwwwwwww no)

(for u not my *jumps up and punches a hole in the roof then flies out of it* bye cya later)
{a horrbly fat lady comes in drooling
brownies!!!
oh dear god}
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:49 pm

(XD brownies XP) she sat on her knees on the floor, her book open, she closes her eyes, her gem on her forhead and her tattoos start to glow, her hair flying up, the book started to glow, she opened her eyes and they were glowing, she whispered something, the book shined brightly throughout the tree, it sucked her in then closed shut

Aprilbaby1

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:34 pm

~.:BUMP:.~
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:07 pm

tsume kept walking down the tunnel with the devil sign above it till he came to a large stone door he pressed his hand onto the eye set in the door and it opened to a huge under ground chamber with a alter in the center

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:09 pm

(XD did sum1 name Sunnybaby1 add u?) she stops glowing appearing in her world, she stood up "wow that spell worked" she looked around, she puts the hood of her cloak on and starts to walk looking around
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:21 pm

{yes why?}
tsume walked up to the alter with the circular chest on it and opend it reaveling the mirrior mask and tsume pulled it out

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:24 pm

(thats my friend XD, she lives by me) she turned her staff into her ring and looked around "okay now where is my book store" she whispered, she turned to wind then landed in front, she walked inside "what happened to my world?" she asked looking at all of the buildings destroyed
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:29 pm

tsume puts the mask back into the chest and pulled a stone key out and stuck it into the hole on the alter as strange carved stones appeared around the room and a bunch of prongs formed around the alter making it impossible to get into
there almost done
he places a small mirror like gem into the key stone and the whole room gleamed as if he was standing in a mirror
there now this isnt going to get out any time soon
the mask started to whisper
shut up im not listening to you
tsume walked out of the large room and back up into the tunnel closing the large stone door behind him{lol i though she was your sister}

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:32 pm

she puts the hood down and looks around, she kicked a piece of rubble "w-what happened here?" she whispered walking down the quiet streets, she could hear her footsteps echo in the distance, she yelled out seeing if anyone was there "i-im alone" she said walking down the street, she looked around, seeing houses destroyed and stores burned down "my world, its.....gone" (lol no, i dont have any sisters, but shes like one)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:38 pm

tsume came out of the tunnel and put a stone in the air between the walls of the door making the wood grow around the stone covering the tunnel and making it impassible
he pulls out the stone leaving a small hole big enough for the gem to fit in
hopefully it will never get out now{any brothers or are you a only child}

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:41 pm

(yes brothers, and god they r annoying, i have so many i lost count, but its cuz i have step bros as well) She hummed a soft tune looking around, she climbed up a roof top and looked around "oh....my" she whispered, she jumped down and walked to her castle, she looked at the castle but it was half destroyed, she walks up to it and looks at it
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:43 pm

tsume looks walks to the entrance and sits down thinking of the past and the mask's part in it
damn that thing and all it is
{i have to retards for brothers}

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:46 pm

(lol well i have only one real bro, 3 half bros, & 5 step bros) she walks inside looking around, she sees something shiny and pics it up, "my necklace" she said looking at a ravens claw with a blue saphire gem in the middle and dimonds "what happened here?" she asked herself walking around the burned down castle
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games