Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Marry

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:50 am

Name: Star
Species: Centaur
Heres what i look like: (sorry its so big>.<)
User Image
sex: Female
About: im Happily married
ill be 19 feb.7th.
Im on gaia most of the day
I love being a centaur ..
Im in alot of RPs!!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hey people. Im an 18 year old fox named Gauge. Ive spent most of those years in a city with my folks. I learned to love music at an early age, making my current library pretty large.But when i was 2 or 3, i was too little to remember, my parents fought and later got a divorce. But shortly after that, my father remarried, his and my new mother bore another child, my half sister genesis. As i grew, my passion for music did as well. But i wasn't the most social child, like my sister. i only had a small, tight nit circle of friends, where my sister had a large group of people that liked her. Regardless of our social status on the play ground, and the hierarchy of middle and high school. We do have our little things. Like her obsession with fur paint, trying to get something on me without my permission, and she dosnt like that i blast my music.. But enough of my past. My present is a little more interesting. Like i said, im 18, and my sister is 16. We both work at a popular teen club that my father owns. and because of my interest in rollerblading, he made it into a club/skate park. Im learning to DJ, but even with my library, and my years of music, i find it very difficult. The reason i wear clothing that has crosshairs on them is very simple. Thats the clubs symbol. and as for my sag, i find belts useless, and my frame places me between sizes, so i try to wear something nice. So if your trying to find me, its easy. Just look for an 18 year old black fox, that wears headphones all the time, has a crosshair over his left chest, and is sporting a sag.

But i have a second life that no one knows about
ill only show a picture. i dont know who is here looking, and there isnt much of a history here. atleast not one that im willing to tell you

Deaths kitsune

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200

Avabo

Fashionable Hunter

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:27 pm
Here's my fursona.
I have some pictures, but i really prefer to leave it to your imagination.

Name: Audion

Race: Humanoid.

Subrace: Undefined mix of big (black, probably due to the prescence of melanism) cats.

Physiology: Mostly human in appearance, black cat ears and tail. Claws on hands and feet. Fangs, slitted pupils, black hair (and some fur patches). Toned muscles, but not buffed up. Comfortable walking both digitigrade and plantigrade.

Abilities: Respectable hand to hand combatant, magnificent swordman, very limited knowledge in the mystic artes (but currently training). Appears to be able to befriend nature spirits easily.

Weakness: heat (in any way) (yes, THAT way too).

Studies: Philosophy, Physics.

Personality: Bright and cheery. Loves company but likes silence just as much too, quite complicated if you ask me. Very impulsive, desperate, and straightforward. Usually thinks things through but won't bother doing so if in a hurry.

Outfit: Likes to cover whole body (except face, ears and tail). Predominant colors are black, white and blue. Wears black steel gauntlets and carries his sword around.

Companions: Water sprite, Junior Death sprites (both very quiet).

Childhood: Grew up in a big city, moved to a smaller town at around 12, then again moved to the city when 17.

Even if I forgot to write anything, I'm pretty sure you can almost imagine him standing right before you with the description I just gave you.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:39 pm
So, I am Insane.
Leave my face on your imaginations, dreams, and doodles. ;P

I am too young but old enough to drive.
Swedish blood. -Pure-
I love fashion. I love skirts, tutus. Anything FASHIONABLE and SEXY for my eyes. 3nodding

So maybe you can see me in your imaginations.
Sorry. I am not into my whole description unless were close. (:  

Insanely Insane-x

Zuri-kai

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:01 pm
Wow, I can't believe I didn't post here. Normally I don't hesitate to write bios. XP

Well, here's me.
User Image
Other Information

Orientation: Straight

-Gaming (PS3 & PC)
-Sex *purrs*
-Sleeping
-Forum lurking
-Serious role play (usually table top but a few forums are okay)

Dislikes
-Optimists
-Science
-Crowds
-Humans in general
-Drama
-Loud bass music

3 Interesting Facts About Me
1. I'm a therian and have been aware of it for about four years now.
2. I'm a college graduate looking to do illustration and design from home for a living.
3. I'm highly agoraphobic and mildly socialphobic so I don't leave the house much, and never on my own.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:58 pm
Hm.. Well, first and foremost - I'm a Chitten.

User Image

I'm sure you can inquire here if you're at all curious.. ~

What are you exactly, Shonryu?

Shonryu

WolfxLycan

6,650 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:19 pm
Nicknames: Sul, Moldy Roo
Name:Sulvion
Orientation: Straight
Species: Tribal Kangaroo
Eyes: Silver
Hair: White and slightly spiked behind his neck.
Personality: Serious, Well Mannered but Strong and Playful
Description: Darkish green all over cept his pouch is white and his tail has red and white tribal markings like lines and shapes matched together. About 6 foot 11 inches tall, his tail is pointed up a bit near the tip which is about 4 and a half feet long and his feetpaws are about 2 feet long each.
Clothing: Tribal Loincloth underneat his pouch and around his back to cover his nether regions. A leather string wrapped around each paw wrist with tribal marks, a feather of a hawk that somehow never falls out from his hair and behind his ear and a Chain around his neck of different beads and Fangs of animals he has hunted down and fought with victory in battle.

Likes: Meeting creatures including other Roo's, kickboxing, Working on art on his body and clothes, making Jewelry, Resting with friends, gatherings, parties, hugs, nighttime but most of all...the Moon.

Dislikes: Disputes, rudeness, abuse, tail knotting and rocks.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:08 am
Guild members add me need to update my friends list.  

Black_Neko_Doc

Popular Fatcat

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Scythe the Seraphim.

Shameless Grabber

11,175 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:56 am
Name of my Character: Kibou or Scythe Rontu
Species: Hybrid (cat and monkey)
Brief Description: Lovable and playful at times, he may which to cuddle or run around the place to have fun, though the cute side not many get to see as much as his perverse hyper side where all the humor comes into play. Thou a fun loving guy, don't ever cross the line with him, he won't take it kindly though he has an unusually high tolerance level, so that says something. If you wanna know more, then meet me.
Picture of Character: (by Menou Fire, though not exact, its the closest thing to it.)
User Image
Referred by: Dunno, just ended up getting an invite be the captain.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 11:53 am
Name of my Character: Haku Momochi
Species: Merman
Brief Description:Though at the age of 23, prime adulthood, he still greatly acts much like a child, cuddling and giggling. He can be a big flirt someitmes or very shy. His tolerance level for certain people is very low and he tends to get bored of things quickly.
~kitties
~the ocean(or any water mostly)
Dislikes:
~lightning
~flirts
~the cold
Picture of Character: http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx282/Sylvia_momochi/anime/merman_by_dat_kaya.jpg  

I_am_haku

SadaKiyo

Streaker

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 2:43 pm
Nicknames: Uzu, Fuuta, Skunky, and his personality's names.
Name:Fuuta
Orientation:Gay
Species: Half Skunk and half Red Panda
Eyes: Emerald Green eyes, but his eye color sometimes change to sapphire blue depending on the personality he switches to.
Hair: Black with a red streak going in a V shape on his head, there is also white ribbons going the it and his hair goes down to the end of his shoulder blades on his back.

Likes: It slightly depends on the personality he is in at the moment. But it usually is: Pasta, being a small flirt, and music.

Dislikes: His dislikes will also vary depending on his personality. But they these are always the same: Drugs, Alcohol and people who are mean and hurtful to others.

Brief Description: Even though Fuuta is only 15 he is quite mature and intelligent for his age. He usually tries to help people, but that changes depending on his personality. For he has Multiple Personality Disorder and his personalities will change in a snap and people tend to think he is just moody, when he isn't.

Picture sad I don't have one yet but I am trying to get one)  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 3:11 pm
Name of my Character: Midean
Species: Lycan
Brief Description:i'm still a little unsure about furries i know i lke them but i don't know much about them i'm strate and i don't have anything agenst people that are not i like to talk about anything or just be an ear for people to let out ther problems to so if you would like to help me get to know more about furries please don't hold back but i'm a slow learner
Picture of Character: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Referred by: unknow i was sent a request  

Demon Knight of the Light

Shirtless Werewolf

8,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Moku-Shiba

Fashionable Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 7:50 am
User Image
Name: Moku
Nickname: Momo
Species: Gray wolf
Appearance: Normal gray wolf, no special markings. The only identifying feature that he has is his deep purple eyes. Dark brown, almost black hair. One tongue stud piercing.
Orientation: Bisexual
Status: Single (though I do dislike it so) and searching for a committed relationship.
Personality: Naturally timid and shy, but is on occasion flirtatious. (I know. Odd for a wolf, isn't it?)
Likes: Strawberries, music, cuddling (and snuggling), fooling around with Photoshop, having conversations, roleplaying, video games, anime (Darker Than Black <3)
Dislikes: Don't worry about them. I'll let you know if you're doing something I don't like or approve of.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 12:07 pm
i redid mine cause it was way out of date...

Name: Hendly Nabiskovich Devlin, Horn Head, Hen, H.D.
Species: Monster ******** sheep from an irradiated USSR, Altai Argali, with a few radiation exposure mutations. biggrin
Fur color: Grey Fleece rather heavy, very warm.
Gender: Male tho every blue moon he grows breasts just for fun.
Height: 5'4"
Eye Color: windex blue
Sexual orientation: Bisexual, tho hes is mostly attracted to himself.
Mate: None
Likes: Soviet Russia, cuddley rodents, Neitzsche, music: sexy rythem and blues screw remixed deep bass hip hop horror thrashing throbbing pounding crash dancing punk rock ska sludge crust core step. NOISE NOISE NOISE NOISE NOISE NOISE NOISE!, Art: Pretentious, political, humanist, post-modernist, arte povera, fluxist, beatnik, "i dont ******** understand why there is a tooth brush in the light socket", All that there new fangled video art stuff. DADADADADADADADADADA, travlin, samurai anime, snow, Rainbow Dash, dancing, sculpture, climbing, humping, art, vodka, goofing off, Movies: Fight Club and Wallee, Both for the same reasons; also the mad max trillogy, star wars saga, and Eraser head, buddhism, speaking in black-english dialects, pseudo-philosophical-politico-socio-economic-existential-metaphysical-logical-emotional-psycho-theraputic rhetoric of general bull s**t, voodoo, and the taste of well cooked cuddley rodents previously mentioned.

Dislikes: capitalist pig dogs,
Imnota Racist
saying ****** ****** ****** is funny biggrin

also he dislikes consumerism, fruit cakes,
Hurpdurp
PM me! i dont bite... hard!
cause he hasnt heard that witty line before.
As well as disliking lies, ******** people... ಠ_ಠ, sexists, traditional gender definitions, elitists (other than himself), camels, whimps, neck ties, and New York City.

Appearance: hair cut short, boots set firm, old a** coats and torn blue jeans. he almost has more tattoos and peircings than bare fur. He wears girly sweaters, dresses and skirts on occasion, he loves himself some purdyness.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/5606687  

Jungle Boots

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 9:13 pm
User Image
Name: Akilinaevna Mozarov ('Akilina' or 'Aki' works just fine)
Species: Poisonous Squirrel
Height: 6'0"
Nationality: Russian and Ukrainian
Personality: Easily aggressive at times, Akilinaevna is fairly selfish and can usually not care about anyone but herself. She's laid back in that sense. She can be a tease, but only because she has no fear of crushing your heart. She's only this way because she's scared of getting hurt like that herself.
Likes: Strength to stand up to her (admirable), Show-offs, Metal music, Visual Kei
Dislikes: Weaklings (they bore her), basically quiet people who don't stand out to her in any way.

((ARTWORK IS MINE! orz ))

Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces