Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
C o n s p i r a c y ; a New Moon roleplay (FULL) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xrukiababy_ORLYx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:45 am
((I'm going to be on and off gaia for the next two weeks and i start school on the 7th so i wont be able to post as much after then :[ ))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:05 pm
Saria followed Rose out of the car after meeting Esme. Sensing a whole bunch of confusion that could only come from a vampire, Saria followed to find the small pixie one Alice standing randomly in the hall.  

kanangirl123

xrukiababy_ORLYx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:08 am
"Alice? Alice!" Rosalie said waving a hand in front of Alice's face. She frowned lightly and turned to Saria. Alice seemed to not be noticing Rosalie's prescence so she stalked off. "Here's the main office, Saria. Let's get you all situated, or have you already?"

-------

Kiley let out a laugh as she sat on her and her mate's bed. Her legs were crossed indian style and she wore nothing but a simple pair of green velvour pants and a tight white tanktop. Ren sat beside her smirking as the two of them watched television laughing at just how comical humans could be. Ren had his arm draped around her waist lightly and the breeze flew in the room cooling it. Kiley looked to Ren just as her phone began to buzz. "Hmm... I wonder who that could be..."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:05 pm
"So what subjects do you have after lunch?" Cally asked. Christopher answered with his mouth partially full "Animation and Economics." Cally winced at the sight. "I have Band and Art." she said disappointedly. "Well, I guess I won't see you again until school starts tomorrow then." "What? Oh...yeah." Cally was so comfortable around Christopher that she'd forgotten she barely knew him - of course he wouldn't want to hang around with her afterschool. She decided that when school let out, she would immediately have to find a good place to train. Tennis always kept Cally's mind off of unpleasant things.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Will-Run-For-Chocolate

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:40 pm
Elli came out of the lunch line with the usual: water with 2 salads. She looked around the lunchroom. Before last night, she didn't notice that there were so many non-humans around Forks than just her. It made her paranoid. She scanned the room, one unfimiliar person catching her eye. She had black hair, but it had some kind of reddish tint. It was unusual to have that kind of hair color, but not impossible. Then the girl leaned her head back and laughed. The way her hair moved, it reminded Elli of something. Elli kept trying to remember what it was while she walked to her usual empty table. She knew it had to do with what went on thousands of years ago, but her hair, the way it moved, it just looked so fimiliar... Elli was irritated that she couldn't remember, so she decided to take her frustration out on her science homework. As she opened her science book, a picture of a snake was on one of the pages. It was black with red designs on its back. Snakes!Elli thought with realization. Medusa! That girl was somehow related to a gorgon. Elli shuddered, remembering the one time she and her nymph friends had crossed Medusa's path. One of her friends had been foolish enough to stay in human form when the gorgon appeared. She had been turned to stone on the spot. The image of her friend's beautiful face frozen in horror, while Medusa just went on her way. Elli felt a surge of fury towards to the girl in the cafeteria, but remembered that this one had nothing to do with it, and was just an innocent long lost decendant. Elli couldn't help but watch the gorgon-girl interact with the boy she was sitting with. It was so strange. Why were there so many species here? Vampires, wizards, gorgons, and God knows what else.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:02 pm
(Yay! Someone else posted!)

Cally was so upset by her realization that the rest of the lunch hour passed strangely for her. At times it seemed the period would never end, and then occasionally time would speed up in quick bursts – she’d miss whatever Christopher said, and have to pretend to understand. Her answers were usually sporadic and off the mark. She didn’t notice the girl at another table staring at her, but Christopher did. When he mentioned “Some girl’s staring at you again.” she assumed it was the same person she’d seen in class, however. Cally walked right by Eli on her way out of the cafeteria, and started towards her music classroom. After a few minutes, Cally was jolted out of her distraction when she remembered that she didn’t really know where the band room was. She stared around her, lost.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:05 pm
Bella got up and after throwing her lunch she headed to her next class which was english.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:44 pm
Elli followed the gorgon-girl, wondering where she was going. She had choir next, but her teacher had been sick all week with the flu and her sub wasn't very strict with people being tardy. Suddenly, the girl stopped and looked around. Oh Lord, please don't tell me she's lost... Elli thought with a grimace. That might mean that I have to actually help her. The girl did a 180 and, seeing Elli, came up to her with a sheepish look on her face. "Um, excuse me, but do you know where the band room is? I'm new here.... " She looked at the ceiling, seeming embarrassed. Or maybe it's because if you look me in the eye, I'll be a statue. Elli thought with spite. But she slapped a helpful smile on her face, and in an understanding voice said, "Oh yeah, its in room 29, down the hall and to the left." Elli pointed in front of her. "I'm on my way to the chorus room, which is right next to it, so I'll show you the way." Elli started down the hall, and the gorgon-girl followed right next to her. "By the way, my name's Elli, and you are...?"  

Will-Run-For-Chocolate

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:25 pm
"No, I'm not, I'll be two minutes though, I'll meet you in class." Said Saria, detouring into the office and collecting her schedule. On her way to class, Saria attracted many a glance, but dutifully kept her gaze off the boys as to not offend any of the girls.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:59 pm
"Cally. My name's Cally." Callax replied. She was relieved that someone had offered to help her, without her having to ask. She was so stupid: she'd found the gym okay, and then had relied on Christopher to help her around everywhere else, not thinking he wouldn't be with her all the time. As Cally followed Elli through the winding hallways of Forks High - hopefully she'd regain her sense of direction sometime soon - Cally alternated between keeping her eyes on the ceiling, and down on the floor. She was embarrassed that she'd gotten lost, but also discomfited at their height difference. "Did you hear about that guy who went missing, in homeroom today?" she asked awkwardly to break the silence.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Will-Run-For-Chocolate

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:14 pm
"I heard about that, what happened?" Elli said, startled that the girl, Cally, had broken the silence. Elli was slightly amused that Cally seemed uncomfortable. She always got a little laugh when she walked next to taller people, because usually they either thought they were really indimidating, or felt awkward by the difference. I should cut her some slack, I mean, she's just the new girl, and she had nothing to do with the "death" of my friend that long ago. However, she was still subconciously avoiding looking at Cally's face, for fear that Cally too could turn people into stone.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:13 pm
Cally shrugged. "All I heard was that he went out the other night and never went back home. But some crazy rumour is spreading through the school that he was eaten by vampires. I guess someone couldn't come up with a more plausible story." Cally glanced curiously at Elli's face. "Do you believe in vampires?"  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Will-Run-For-Chocolate

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:18 pm
Elli thought about that for a moment. Did Cally already know? Elli hadn't really thought about that before, if every "mythical" creature beside her had known that other non-humans roamed Earth besides their own species. She decided to go on the safe side. "I don't know. Nothing that far-fetched has ever reallybeen in school gossip lately." Elli thought aloud , "...and if things like that do exist, then what about all of those other mythical creatures? Like Greek mythology for example. Is Zues going to come down and strike us with lightening bolts? Will nymphs pop out and worship in Central Park? Will Medusa come out to freeze everyone in sight?" Elli added that last one on out of curiosity. Would Cally ever some out and do that? Elli thought about that. Probably not, because then, the secret is out, and all of those mythbuster nerds will come out searching for more.... and the world would be chaos, she thought with relief.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:45 pm
Unbeknownst to Saria, Rosalie had made a detour and pulled out her silver and gold phone. She flipped it open smoothly and dialed a number and put her ear to the phone. She smiled when she heard the coquettish hello, voiced by her close friend. "Kiley darling..."

-------

Kiley reached for it and picked it up without a glance at the caller id. She spoke and said, "Hello?" Kiley smirked when her close friend spoke upon the line, "Kiley darling..." Kiley shook her head and said, "Whatever could you want Rose darling? she said annunciating the darling. "Well... oh you know, thought we should catch up over a game of hunting tonight." Kiley looked to Ren. A smile graced his fragile lips as Kiley said, "I think that can be arranged..." she said.  

xrukiababy_ORLYx

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:09 pm
Cally started when Elli mentioned Medusa. Did she know? She chose to shrug off the question rather than answer it. "Are we close to the music room yet?" she asked weakly.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff