Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Movie of a Life Time Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Yes
  No
  I hate you Walt-J-Rimmer
  JUS' GIMME' THE GOLD!
View Results

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:53 am
"Why don't you figure that out yourselves!" He snapped. "I'm an old man. That doesn't mean I can out abd tell you what to do now does it?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:54 am
she looks at him angrily "i wasnt speaking with you" she yelled then crossed her arms "ill be outside" she said walking away from them  

Aprilbaby1

Krusadin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:59 am
(Somebody tell me what I am supposed to do...Hehe...^^)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:03 pm
(lol) she threw the pack of cigs at bam then walked outside, she sighs and starts walking down the street  

Aprilbaby1

Krusadin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:07 pm
..............................He started smoking................................................
...........................................man.........................................................
.............................................li............................................................
.............................................ly...........................................................
.............................................!............................................................  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:10 pm
(lol) she takes a deep breath and starts walking back "hey your not suppose to smoke them" she yelled  

Aprilbaby1

Krusadin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:12 pm
"Well, what can you do?"
He blows a big ring of smoke.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:15 pm
she crosses her arms "try not to hurl" she muttered, she walked up to him and took the cig away from him  

Aprilbaby1

Krusadin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:20 pm
Looking disappointed he turned to look around...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:24 pm
she sighs and takes a long drag, she hands it back to him and looks around, blowing the smoke out "what do we do now?"  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:36 pm
"keep that going until you find your friend Johnny. Once that goes out, he'll die. Now you are just a bunch off stupid kids who don't know what the hell is going on. You need help and I can help you. Now lets go. My car is still running." They leave to find a Hearse. They get in the back and the camera crew gets in with them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:40 pm
"yea we are stupid alright" she said looking at the cig "now how do we stop this stupid curse?"  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:45 pm
"You can't stop, reverse, or destroy a curse." They drive into the bad part of town.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:47 pm
"unless you put a curse on the curse" she muttered "then it will over load or whatever"  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:52 pm
"Where do you get your ideas? Weekly World News has better theories then you. And some of theirs are right. While yours are fu" 'Don't curse. Not right now at least. The movie might be R but we're shooting for PG-13 so don't say that." "While yours are the worst I've heard since that guy from the Ed Wood movies. You know, the one who said that people would be colonizing the Mars by 1978 or something."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff