Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
.Hack// RPG (OPEN!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You likey?
  Yes!
  No way!
  Likey?!
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:51 pm
"lets see, i have.......10 brothers, and two twin sisters that look like me, so good luck finding it" she smirks  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:52 pm
"No no, yours had a name on it. and it pointed to you. Don't lie!"  

xXKazumaX-

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:53 pm
she smirks "smart, and why should i lie" she waves her hands "its called magic"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:54 pm
"you mean the magic you WISH you had."  

xXKazumaX-

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:54 pm
Silverblade looks around where is everyone" he said confused. [message] Hey where are you guys please reply[message sent to all know players]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:56 pm
"why you took it?" she smiles and yawns "you bore me"  

Aprilbaby1

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:58 pm
Silverblade sighed, "why doesnt anybuddy respond"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:00 pm
(gets a message and reads it) [message] we are at the arena [sends message back]  

Aprilbaby1

xXKazumaX-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:00 pm
(sorry but im getting bored of this thread, sorry to say sweatdrop sweatdrop gonk crying ) Haseo=Dead for eternity, until someone rapes his body, which no one will do. So that brings us back to our first conclusion. Haseo=Dead for eternity.User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:01 pm
Aprilbaby1
(gets a message and reads it) [message] we are at the arena [sends message back]

"ok so thats where you are" he says and the teleports there, "so whats happing" he asked them  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:05 pm
Okami_Shirinai
Aprilbaby1

"ok so thats where you are" he says and the teleports there, "so whats happing" he asked them
crosses arms "him being an idiot and trying to kill me"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:08 pm
"You started it! you spun some weird gem and everyone got teleported into the game!"  

xXKazumaX-

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:08 pm
Aprilbaby1
Okami_Shirinai
Aprilbaby1

"and why cant he you wont really die you'll just lose" silverblade said laughing alittle at her, "now isnt that why you come to the arena" (if your that bored you could check out my forum but ill only post the link if you want)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:18 pm
Okami_Shirinai
Aprilbaby1
Okami_Shirinai
Aprilbaby1

"and why cant he you wont really die you'll just lose" silverblade said laughing alittle at her, "now isnt that why you come to the arena" (if your that bored you could check out my forum but ill only post the link if you want)
she smirks "you deserved it" she takes the gem out "your mean" she said to silverblade, smiles and sticks the gem in him "welcome to the game world"  

Aprilbaby1

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:44 pm
If she could have had even the slightest Idea what's happening, she would have chimed in and say something, but since she's being ignored anyway, she just stands there watching.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games