Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Flower Meadow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wildbladejace

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:27 am
She shrugged and looked to alex with a small smile, "for a few years...just to
complete a few goals and dthat is all", she said silently before looking down.'  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:49 pm
Alex sighed. "I do miss traveling sometimes, but when it came down to it, it was just to dangerous for me to put Jericho and Lakota through it. I think this pack was good for me." Alex looked over to her. "I bet they wouldn't mind if you and Jace stayed too."  

Yuetchi Farandole

7,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

wildbladejace

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:32 pm
She looked to alex and then she shrugged, "would you really want me to stay here with you that much....i am not the est person..you know", she looked at her and then she sighed softly. she looked into alex's eyes and simply stared for a moment.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:12 pm
Alex stared back. "I know you think that, but I understand that you had to leave the last time...I do now anyway. I can't ever stay mad at you, despite what happened."  

Yuetchi Farandole

7,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

wildbladejace

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:43 pm
She stared cautiously at her and then shrugged before looking around, "i know that...and i still don't see you you still care so much", she said and sighed softly efore laying her head down.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:28 pm
Neira's black-tipped ears pricked up at the prospect of a hunt with her newly discovered packmates, but they drooped again as she heard the tone that Jasmine's voice had taken on. Her aura turned hazy and muddled as her thoughts dragged down the mood.

The she-wolf whined reassuringly as she trotted towards the voices with a mix of emotions playing across her face. She was torn between cheering up Jasmine, anticipating a full stomach and the worry of how she'd fair in the eminent hunt. She thought that her ears and sense of smell could help her as well as her dark "vision" to see their prey's aura, but other than that she wasn't sure she'd be able to sort herself out enough to hunt normally.

Confused as to who to go to, Neira sat next to the pup, Jericho. She waited to see who would lead the hunt, her own uncertainy preventing her from taking the initiative herself. How much had her loss cost he, really? The complete reversal of her inner self and outward deterioration made her reminisce of her once proud, confident stature. She sighed deeply enough that the chill air filled her lungs and sent an odd shiver down her spine. She snorted and ruffled her thickening coat then tried to shift closer yet to the other wolves.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Yuetchi Farandole

7,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:29 pm
Jericho watched Neira with curious eyes. "You know, no one is going to jump you if you go talk to them." He stood up, encouraging her to go closer.
Lakota looked back at Neira, hearing Jericho. "If you've made up your mind, I can get Alex for you."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:32 pm
Jasmine looked to all of them, simply closing her eyes softly and turning to walk towards the game. She sighed and looked to Neira, studying her body and wondering how good a blind wolf can fare. She looked back to Alex, "i guess that i can take you to where i saw the animal last...it shouldn't be too far"  

wildbladejace

Yuetchi Farandole

7,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:03 am
"Then it'd be a good idea if you lead the hunt. I think we all need to eat anyway, so maybe it is time to teach Jericho how to hunt." She'd stay near Jerch oand make sure he didn't do anything to mess it up.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:53 am
Neira nodded, trying to soften her tense muscles, but then she sprang to her feet as the other wolves seemed ready to set off. She smiled at Lakota and followed her scent to move closer the others. The faint green aura surrounding the other she-wolf was like a fading beacon in her cloudy grey world.

"This can be a learning experience for the both of us" the white wolf padded along next to Jericho and smiled again. Perhaps she did have a chance at making her way back into the pack's warmth. These wolves were so kindly accomodating her and she silently thanked her lucky stars that she wouldn't have to starve anymore. Deer would taste so good after all the scrawny rabbits and rodents she'd been eating since she'd lost her confidence among other things.

Neira closed her opaque, azure eyes for a moment and sighed contentedly before her emtpy stomach reminded her again of her purpose.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

wildbladejace

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:24 pm
She looked to them and shrugged before dashing ahead and towards a dense section of woods that lied just on the edge of the forest. She looked back at Alex and the other wolves, sim ply motioning for them to follow. She had not needed to eat and did not even want to hunt, only wanting to help them at least find some food for themselves.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:16 am
Jericho grinned. "I can't wait. I've always wanted to be in a hunt. Come on, they want us to run faster." Jericho speeded up a little. He and Lakota were letting Neira keep up so she'd knwo where to go.
With Lakota and Jericho taking care of their guest wolf, Alex ran after Jasmine, keeping up with the pace she was running.  

Yuetchi Farandole

7,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

wildbladejace

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:12 pm
She looked back to them, and then stopped and turned to Alex, "I do not see why you insisted on this so much....i doubt they are even there anymore", she said before looking back at the struggling wolf. She stared back and then stared ahead, seeing a deer faintly ahead of them, eating slowly next to a bush.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:19 pm
Neira's nose instantly picked up the hearty scent of herbivore as they loped close enough that their downwind position wafted their scent away from the deer.

Her face split into a toothy grin and a ferral snarl tried to fight its way up her throat. Swallowing so she wouldn't give away their position, she dug her claws into the soft earth and easily caught up to the others. She was so close that she could feel another wolf's fur brush her's as she sprinted next to them.

Her face lit by her monsterous grin, she was able to make out the luring glow of their prey, faint light spots in the grey just a few hundred yards ahead of them and a little to the right. She changed her course to better align herself with the prey and split off to flank Jasmine.

"Don't worry about me. I was an excellent hunter before and it seems my other senses have come to my aid. I'll wheel off to the right and come back around to drive them towards you, alright?" Neira lowered her head and streamlined her body so she moved like water over the roughening ground and easily keeping pace now.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Yuetchi Farandole

7,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:14 pm
"And we could surround and help if the deer comes running another direction." Alex motioned for Jericho to stay with her, so he'd be observing and helping. Lakota was going to the opposite side.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games