Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Ocean Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:16 pm
((Psst!
Talk to me in the OOC... I'm bored...
-Emo tears-

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:08 pm
((-stares-))
(( -___- ))
(( I am not pleased. ))

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:04 pm
[[Meh, if you don't like how I rp, then don't direct posts towards me from now on Tonwe and I'll avoid you. I'll leave you to write your angsty posts with Lii, and I only wrote one small sentence, so it's no big deal. Just live with it.]]  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:17 pm
Athena_kitty
[[Meh, if you don't like how I rp, then don't direct posts towards me from now on Tonwe and I'll avoid you. I'll leave you to write your angsty posts with Lii, and I only wrote one small sentence, so it's no big deal. Just live with it.]]

[[Wow...I didn't start anything with you...you were the one who started getting up in my face....And i asked you politely...]]  

-Tonwe-

Moon_Wolf_0001

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:19 pm
((umm...if you guys are just going to argue about how you or others think about the person rping styles, shouldn't it be in the ooc forum or something and not the rping thread...but please don't be angry with me for saying this))

Kaiya layed down, resting her head on her paws, as she stared ahead. Her mind was buzzing about the days events and the new wolf she met. Nightmare would be a nice addition to the pack, she thought. She could hear the splashing of water nearby, as the female wolf fished.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:54 pm
Dark wokeup and yawned. SHe troted to Nightmare and pawed at the water,and started to drift away as a current pulled her in. She absently floated into the see. Dark didnt know the dangers and played there.  

darkblaze14

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:02 am
[[Mew, sorry.... I guess my character goes on tangents from time to time. She's never lost her sweet demenor before, so I kinda used your wolf as a way for her to break at least once....]]

Neira sat up and looked over at her friends playing in the waves. She crouched down and then pounced at one of the crabs that a wave had pushed ashore. She caught it in her teeth from behind so it couldn't pinch her and then trotted over to show Dark what she'd caught. The tiny crab was hardly big enough to hurt anyone so she dropped it in front of the pup and pushed it with her snout. The red crustacean tumbled over a couple of times and then was caught up in another wave which pulled it out to sea. Neira whined and decided to rush into the waves instead. She was tired of being dry so she ducked under an oncoming wave so as to soak her fur all the way through. As she resufaced, she scooped up Dark who had been floating on the suface and the pup ended up sitting on top of Neira's head, a mat of seaweed coming along with her.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:35 am
"oo, so your awake, hello there little one," Nightmare smiled at the young one while being scooped by neira, Nightmare smirked a little bit at the amount of seaweed that the pup have attracted, she slowly made her way to the sleeping she-wolf and laid just inches away from her...  

lezgal

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:10 pm
'Nyah!' Neira tried to flip the seaweed off her head and accidently sent Dark flying off as well. The pup splashed into the waves with a surprised expression. 'Oopsie!' Neira dove under and scooped up Dark again. Neira laid down on the sandy bottom and let the waves wash gently over them, enjoying the pull of the water as it went in and out.
'Hey, Nightmare! Wanna play?'

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:20 pm
"Sure..." Nightmare said calmly, it would be nice to do something except laying around watching time pass by, she slowly made her way to neira, not noticing the wave about to hit her... "Brrrrr... the water cold," she said splashing the water off her fur.... unfortunately that made her puffy...'How embarising' she told herself...  

lezgal

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:27 pm
Neira laughed and rushed into the next wave, gasping as the cold, salty water permeated her fur even further. She knew she looked rediculous in her drenched state, but then she looked at Nightmare, her fluffy coat was standing out on end from her shaking the water out. 'Hah, you look worse than me!' She shook her sopping head and the fur stood out so now her head was virtually dry but her body was still soaked, she laughed at what a mess her fur was. 'It'll take a while to get all of the salt out of my fur, but it feels so nice in the hot weather than I don't mind much.'  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:34 pm
"Ahhh! i look like a fat ball of fur," Nightmare screamed, "So much for the big scary wolf," Nightmare said quietly under her breath, she looked at her friend and smirked... suddenly she felt a sharp pain on her paw... "OWWWW! CRAB CRAB! LET GO LET GO!!!"...  

lezgal

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:43 pm
Neira ran over and dropped Dark off on the sand again. She jumped over to where Nightmare was dancing around trying to fling the crab off. She nipped at the angry crab and it let go, dropping to the sand below and it side-stepped back to its hole in the sadn. Neira pushed some sand after it and growled, making it scuttle faster. 'Are you okay?' Neira licked the wolf's extended paw and whine appalogetically. 'The pain should go away in a bit, it didn't draw any blood... You know, you're not much of a "big scary wolf", you seem gentle enough. I mean even Dark likes you, so you can't be that bad.'  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:48 pm
"Did you really think that tiny little crab hurt me, i'm just showing the young one never to touch those things... yeah thats right hehe," explained Nightmare while looking at the crab, then suddenly barking at it... "See i scared it away hehehe."....  

lezgal

darkblaze14

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:01 pm
Dark whined and went over to them. She poke one of the crabs,as it snapped at her.Dark poked it again then pick it up and chucked it into the see and laughed,as she rolled around on her beely.Quite pleased with the crab being flung. She went to the see and brought back some salt water tuna. She pushed it to Nightmare and put one one Neiras fluff.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games