Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:03 pm
Feeling quite bored, Seleinis made his way towards the lagoon and climb ontop of a rock and laid down casually facing the ocean.
Yawning Seleinis looked around briefly feeling the ocean spray on his fur coat. "Nice day," He mumbled to himself has he let out a long sigh and closing his eyes.
It was a nice day out by the beach, the sun was out but that didn't stop the cool breeze from the ocean. Still Chilly out, The thin layer of snow that had fallen turned into a crispy layer crust on the surface. causing it to crumble with each foot step, and leaving an easy trail to follow.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:31 pm
Vera strayed silently from the trees and emerged onto... sand? Her paws kneeded the strange grainy soil. She turned around, garnet eyes searching the undergrowth until she saw his orange tail waggling above the large leaves. She smiled gently.

Zefal came crashing through the last few yards of bushes as he decided it had to be the sound of water he'd been listening to. He burst onto the sand and skidded to a clumsy halt while trying to keep his footing on the strange, shifting soil under him. "What is it, Vera? Huh? I keep sinking into it and my paws feel all funny." He scratched at the stuff and made a small hole, thinking it was fun he kept it up, seeing how deep the wierd stuff would go.

"Silly, it's sand." She ruffled her wings distractedly as the wind shifted and sent a heavy scent towards her. Her eyes narrowed and her lips drew back over her sharp teeth. "Stop." she ordered and Zefal climbed out of the hole and walked over to stand under the shelter of her wing, pressing against her side and falling silent as he was taught. "Smell."

Zefal lifted his muzzle and inhaled. "Ooh...." His ears drooped and he snuggled closer to his sister after finding the scent of the adult male.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:17 am
Seleinis Heard the ruffling near him and opened his eyes looking to his side at the two wolves in the sand. The light breeze in the hair causing His abnormally long fur to sway. sitting straight up he shook his Body causing the salty water to spray off his body in a fine mist.

Looking at the at both of em, Seleinis tilted his head and sigh, "My my aren't we abit too defensive" He said simply has he sniffed the air a couple of time and took a step back, laying back down but this time facing both winged wolves.

Seleinis still has calm has always, Keeping an eye on both wolves but only out of curiosity. He had never seen em around before, and to him winged wolves where very rare to see in these lands.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:56 pm
Glaring at the large male, Vera thrust out her chest and shifted her dark wing to cover Zefal better. "I have every reason to be protective of my little brother in unfamiliar lands." She called in her deep voice and took a cautious step forwards, pulling her brother along with her.

Zefal whined and poked his nose through his sisters feathers. "Sis, can't we say hi?" He looked up at her, but she was ignoring him. He wrinkled his nose at her then trotted around her and looked up at the big, black wolf on top of the rock. His tail wagged and he tilted his head curiously. "What's your name, sir? I'm Zefal and this is my sister Vera!" He smiled his innocent puppy smile while his butt waggled side to side with the pounding of his tail.

Vera growled softly, but let her brother sneak out from under her wing. She followed him closely and sat just behind him, never taking her crimson eyes away from the huge brute. Her wings lifted defensively to make her appear bigger in front of this stranger.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:41 am
Sel watched the small pup walk around the Female wolf, "Ah I must agree," He said simply has he sat up once more. "There used to be hunters in these lands, alot of em." A strong gust of wind blew causing his longer fur to blow to his side and wave lightly before walling to his side once again, partially revealing parts of his scars. "Still some, But they tend to stay on the borders of this territory, fearing what happen to there comrades."

Stepping down from the high rock down to a lower one, Seleinis sat down once more and looked at Zefal, "The Names Seleinis." He said plainly with Pride in his voice, "And You young one?" He said in a calm voice.

Has the other wolf wing lifted defensibly didn't intimidate Seleinis one bit, but did cause him to smirk, her red eyes catching his attention has he looked her over, Examining her body, "You.... are still young. You should be more careful with whom you intended on intimidating." He told her, "I can see from Your... Or rather Lack of Scars on your body that you haven't seen much combat." Seleinis sighed and step down from the rocks, His body facing sideways from the wolves. "If you want shelter for the night, The den, "Selenis took a step forwards east, "Are in that directing, roughly 15 Kilometers." He told her. has he turned facing them and slowly trotted off passed them, at a slow pace.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:38 pm
Zefal's ears pirked up and his face lit with a quirky half-smile as he watched the impressive black wolf covered in scars. "Cool..." he breathed.

Her eyes narrowing further, Vera stepped forward to push Zefal behind her before he pushed the limits of this obviously dominant male. Her ears went back, imagining that this wolf knew all too well what happened to those missing hunters. She wasn't stupid; those battle scars were badges of honor for this brute. The tone of his voice and the way he held his body told her to back down despite her deep impulse to protect her brother. He seemed to not want a fight, but she wasn't about to trust some wolf she'd just met.

The pup whined. "But can't we go with Selly?" His big orange eyes pleeded his sister and she sighed and grumbled at him about his 'puppy influence', even though he didn't know what the word 'influence' really meant. "I want to sleep in a den, please? Please, please, please?" He stuck out his pouty lower lip.

"Ugh, little bro...." She thought it over. This brute didn't seem to want to harm them let alone he seemed amused by Zef and had a curious gleam present in his glances towards them. She wasn't about to comment about her lack of experience and thus possible weakness. She'd never had to deal with large males before. Her breath came out in a hiss as she let Zefal trot a few paces behind the large male as she kept just a pace behind her charge.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:11 am
Keeping his slow pace Seleinis simply looked back at the younger wolf and then back ahead with a slight smile, Selly, Never heard of that one before. He though to himself, Better then old man... remembering the older days of his old pack.

"You are awfully quiet there red one. Whats your name?" Seleinis asked curiously has he slowly walked off the sand, following a small stream leading towards the lake, also on there towards the den. "And what bring you the two of you into these lands?" Seleinis asked them both.

The daylight slowly fading has they walked, His tail stay still, with a light sway, almost has his he was moving it with the wind. The snow thickening has they went deeper following the stream, crunching under there feets.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:12 am
Vera sniffed and lifted her head slightly. "I'm Vera." She pondered if it was right to tell this Seleinis where they'd come from or rather what had driven them here...

"We don't have anywhere to go really, we just keep walking a lot. Vera won't tell me why though..." Zefal's ears drooped momentarily then he was perky again. "I kinda like seeing lots of places but it's not so nice when we can't find stuff to eat and it's cold." He smiled lightly, a flash of milky white teeth.

"We're nomads. ...I try to find a pack to stay with in the winter so that I can still feed him." She gestured with her muzzle towards Zefal. "We've been traveling this way for a few years now...."

"...." Zefal's ears suddenly flattened to his head.

"Sorry, I meant to say a few months... silly me." She shook her head and smiled uneasily. She'd mentally slipped up. Oops....

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:25 am
Seleinis though for a Moment before shaking his head alittle before turning his head to look at em, "A few years? You are tired!" He said with Sarcams even after he had heard her fixing her error. "These lands use to be full of wolves. Good and bad ones, but Almost all of them had left and most never to return." He state has he looked ahead once more continuing on his path, "These lands Still Fertile, and full of small, and big prey, has im sure you manage to tell by there scent."

Looking ahead has a small clearing with a half frozen lake in the center, "So what was your plan anyhow?" He asked her. "I mean... If you guys encounter a dead end?" He yawned closing his eyes.

Not paying much attention to where he was going, Seleinis Tripped on a tree root, falling face first into the small layer of snow, covering his face with a white powder, which slowly melted.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:56 am
Zefal growled at Vera to remind her of where they were and then danced forward to walk just a few feet from Selly's left flank. His giggle was like a wind-chime caught in a sudden gale. The pup fell to the ground in a fit of laughter at the big, tough wolf with the face mask of powdery snow.

Vera sniggeed then righted her brother by picking him up by the scruff and setting him back on his feet, somewhat of a task from all the squirming he was doing. "We don't have a plan, or rather never do. When it becomes hard to find food we move on." She looked to the clearing that was the frozen lake up ahead and remembered her thirst. "It might be nice if Zef could find a few friends his age to play with. He tires me out." She sighed and tried to nudge Zefal along again once his giggles subsided.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:36 pm
Sel smirked seeing Zefal and nudged him playfully, "S'not funny you know." He said simply with a chuckle, "Its cold." Shaking the snow off his muzzle, He continued walking towards the lake.

Once he reached the lake Sel sat on his usual spot, uptop a boulder and looked around. "I'm sure if you guys look around some in you will be able to find more wolves, and pups around for the little one here. Maybe someone for you to hang around with aswell."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:02 pm
Zefal smirked and stumbled a little when Selly nudged him, so he pushed back, harder since he was so small. He picked up some snow and let it melt into water and trickle down his dry throat, smiling not to brightly at the nice feeling.

Vera snorted, wondering if that last comment directed at her had any other connotations. He was a male, so probably. "I'm not looking for any companionship." She grumbled and mimicked Zef, drinking the icy water with some distaste.

Zefal trotted up and tried to scramble on top of the rock next to Selly, and yelped when his claws slipped on the rock and he tumbled backwards into the light snow. He tried t see if hi puppy eyes worked on his new friend as well as they did on his sister and looked up pitifully at the big wolf, faking teary eyes and a trembling lip. "Can I come up?"

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:29 am
Seleinis Laughed at Zefal and shook his head. "Nope. You must earn the right to climb uptop of this rock." He told the little wolf, "You Must make it up here all on your own." smirked has he lifted his head into the sky.

((Ahah, Sorry. Snowing outside. spend the last 30 minutes picking up snow, the 30 minutes before walking from work, the past 8 hours before that working, and another 30 minute walk before that.... Kinda exhausted...))

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games