Welcome to Gaia! ::

The ~TRUE AND OFFICIAL~ Lucky Star Guild [OVA IN SEPTEMBER!?

Back to Guilds

Reply ~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild
Welcome to the guild! Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aria_Knight_Lyrac

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:00 pm
Hello, the names Lyrac! Nice to meet you all! I've been around Gaia since 2003, and since then I've enjoyed it around here! I'm a sort of clone of Kona-chan... except a couple of things.. one, I'm not short, two, I'm not a girl, three, I'm not surprisingly atheltic as she is. But although I do share quite a b it of similarities.. such as, I play games in dozens (check my journal under Game List, you'll know what I mean), I love every single type of anime, I love reading mangas, every single last one of them, since around my place, we have a mall that sells a whole load of mangas! And I also buy action figures on Japan, whenever I get my paycheque, and I buy games as soon as they come out. (Although most of the games that I ever get are RPG's mostly).

Anywho's I hope to meet you all!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:55 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

Nice to meet you and welcome to the guild.

...at least you have influence.

Onicept
Captain

Riku_Uzumaki22

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:23 am
Hello!My name's Riku.Nice to meet you!I've been on Gaia since last year,and it's fun!Im like Kona-chan,except im not athletic as she does.I love anime,reading mangas,videogames,and i play mostly RPGs like Final Fantasy.My favorite anime is,of course,Lucky Star!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:59 am
Hello.
I'm Arkiarus, and hope to have fun with other Lucky Star fans!
c:

Musubee

Hilarious Conventioneer

3,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

00NINE-1
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:12 pm
Arkiarus
Hello.
I'm Arkiarus, and hope to have fun with other Lucky Star fans!
c:

Welcome to the guild!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:44 am
Hi , im Zafira and i just joined this guild. Im like Konata (according to my dad anyway), i spent alot of time reading, watching anime, and on the comp and im really good at sports (well not really good, just good)  

Zafira_098

Onicept
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:46 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

Welcome to the guild, and I hope you continue to stay active. xP

...at least you have influence.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:17 am
Welcome to you guys stick around and have fun!  

Miyamoto Haruhiko

Neko Ninja77

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:31 pm
hello i am dylan and i am the owner of the DEATH NOTE guild >.> if you want to talk or join, then just PM me or add me to MSN!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:55 pm
my name is Ami10. I like drawing, watching anime, and go on gaia 24/7. xP  

Ami Lunam

The Committee Staff Kitten

2,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Liliothe

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:23 am
Hellou~~

I'm CappoccinoCat (mispelled "cappuccino" accidently xD), but is mostly known as Liliothe (previously "Lishan").
I got to know about the Lucky Star anime from my boyfriend, and got obsessed pretty quickly (and then I started reading the four-panel manga of course). xD Konata is made of WIN

I am currently using the Lucky Star op as my ring tone btw xD It annoys the heck out of people.

btw - some fun fact; after showing the LS op for my 2-year-old little brother (he was crying and I thought I should try showing him something fun to distract him) he started loving everything that looks like Lucky Star characters! xD I show him a random cute anime/manga-styled drawing and he goes "LUCKY STANN!!" (that's how he says it for some reason).
Add that to the fact that I've made him love pocky and playing super smash bros, it's no wonder my mom say's I've corrupted him.

Come to think of it - I've never drawn any Lucky Star fanart. Omigosh! O'= This needs to be fixed. |3

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:25 pm
CappoccinoCat
Hellou~~

I'm CappoccinoCat (mispelled "cappuccino" accidently xD), but is mostly known as Liliothe (previously "Lishan").
I got to know about the Lucky Star anime from my boyfriend, and got obsessed pretty quickly (and then I started reading the four-panel manga of course). xD Konata is made of WIN

I am currently using the Lucky Star op as my ring tone btw xD It annoys the heck out of people.

btw - some fun fact; after showing the LS op for my 2-year-old little brother (he was crying and I thought I should try showing him something fun to distract him) he started loving everything that looks like Lucky Star characters! xD I show him a random cute anime/manga-styled drawing and he goes "LUCKY STANN!!" (that's how he says it for some reason).
Add that to the fact that I've made him love pocky and playing super smash bros, it's no wonder my mom say's I've corrupted him.

Come to think of it - I've never drawn any Lucky Star fanart. Omigosh! O'= This needs to be fixed. |3

Welcome to the guild! I hope you have a good time here!

Hmm, this is the first member I've welcomed in a while. You must strike me as incredibly unique. Congratulations.  

The_Great_Hero

Kazumi159

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:23 pm
Osu!! <-- my little greeting :3
I joined the guild on two accounts because my first died from bee movie glitches -_-
I love lucky star and I have been scavaging shops for otaku merchandise!
Nice to meet everybody and Tamura is mine <333  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:26 pm
Hello! I am Disasterrific (Disa or D for short) and I am not interested in ordinary menu items! lol  

Disasterrific

TenakuMihara

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:06 pm
Gokigeniou (sp) Watashi wa Mihara Tenaku desu. Lucky Star no watashi ga ichiban daisuki! Alright enough bad Japanese out of me. Hi I'm Tenaku Mihara, I was formerly known as just plain Tenaku. I am pleased to make your acquaintances and I am a big Lucky Star fan =D The quirks, the randomness, the slice of life what's not to like? I hope we can all get along well ^_^  
~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff