Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Trial of Heros II (Important message on Pg. 59) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryu` Ketsueki
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:30 am
Larien was getting uneasy standing there among her friends and thier new ones, but stil felt alone. She was starting to worry about Tramer. It was not like him usually to be the last one to join the group. She shifted uneasily and walked outside to wait by the door of the stable.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:43 am
"I can pay you if it's a matter of money. Rosette said giving a slight bow to the man who looked like leader to her. "I also have a horse and some food left over." While turning to the others gathered, "Wolud you guys mind?" she asked.  

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

Dragonmaster1251

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:01 am
Kendra just stayed silent, standing in her corner and watching everyone. She wasn't used to being around so many specific people. She felt like soon someone was going to come, accuse her of being a theif, she would run, 'affirming' their suspicions, even though it was not true. It happened every time.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:59 am
Epotheros answered Ezorin's question first. "Well the King want to create an empire where he is solely incharge. This may solve some local forms of corruption, but it leaves opportunity for corruption on a wider scale. Inorder to vote we must retrieve an artifact from the mountains of Kyle' Ur."

He then turned to smitty and gave a sharp response of only one word, "Epotheros."

He then turned to the small fox girl and told her it would be fine and that there would be no need to pay.

"First thing first. Besides the people from the main group, I want to know your name, where your from, skills and if you have a mount or not."  

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:13 pm
"My name is Rosette, I come from a small village far away. I have a small amount of plant control, I never miss my target, and yes I have a horse." Rosette was nearly jumping for joy, because she got her answer in before the others. "Oh, where are my manners, That wasn't very lady like. Thank you Sir Epotheros for allowing me into your party with out pay." she said with a slight bow.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:30 am
Shmitty turned from the annoyed horse "Yes, um. I'm Shmitty and im from the sararu tribe, I have my sword and im good at hand to hand, I use fire elemnt and have some knowledge of the other elements. Um i dont have a horse but im fine with walking... I wont slow you down"
he looked somwhat shy himself as he noticed all the other people around him... he didnt do well in large numbers  

Orin Dragoon

Tramer
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:10 am
right before the end of the meeting Tramer noticed a strange man dressed in black robes staring at him from the back of the room, after the meeting had officially ended Tramer fallowed the man out of the castle and into the city, back in a dark alleyway the man stooped his face canceled by shadows.

“High Mage, Arc Mage Rorien is of need of your assistance, if you will please come with me” the man said pulling out a fairly large red stone in the palm of his hand.

Tramer looked at the man suspiciously, but if Rorien was in trouble of any kind Tramer felt he had to help, Tramer stepped forward touching the stone with the tips of his fingers, just as he made contact a flash of light engulfed Tramer and the man teleporting them to a forest miles away. Tramer grinned his teeth as he took a look at his surroundings, over a dozen mages dressed in black robes surrounded him in a perfect circle, out side the circle Tramer could smell the reek of dozens orcs, the man stood right in front of Tramer about four feet in front of him.

“why Rorien protects a monstrosity such as yourself is beyond me! You might have managed to fool the Arc Mage and many of the council but there are those of use that know of your evil!” the man yelled angrily.

“I have just one question…what have I done to show I am evil?” Tramer asked in a calm voice as he lifted his hood.

“DIE!!” the man yelled and as one all the mages and orcs converged on Tramer the mages casting spells the orcs reading there weapons, thou the man himself vanished leaving his comrades to fight.

The fight lasted the entire night but in the end Tramer stood surrounded by the corpses of the mages and orcs, his robes torn and bloody, a steady trail of blood dripping from his left hand, Tramer sheathed his swords grinding his teeth as he moved his left arm. Tramer looked to the sky trying to get his bearings, not having the energy in his body to teleport back to the city and not wanting to have to use anymore of the swords power than he had to, just as Tramer figured were he was at the man returned materializing about ten feet behind were Tramer stood along with another dozen mages.
“goritash maoria vooria” Tramer mumbled, draining power form the swords Tramer vanished reappearing just outside of the stables, Tramer almost fell to the ground as he reappeared his straight being massively drained. Barely managing to keep his footing Tramer stumbled toward the stable trying to find something to line up agents, Tramer quickly noticed Larien standing at the doorway into the stable, Tramer gave a slight chuckle as he grasped his left arm blood staining the dirt and grass in front of the stable. “sorry, I had a bit of a long night…” Tramer said weakly but still with a hint of humor in his voice as he tore the sleeve to his robe exposing a decent sized dagger impaling Tramer’s upper arm, Tramer grasped the hilt of the dagger and with a crack of his neck ripped it out of his arm, quickly dropping the dagger Tramer grasped the wound with his free hand trying to slow the bleeding, blood dripped off the claws of Tramer’s altered hand as he stumbled toward Larien, unwilling to draw anymore power from his swords Tramer blacked out his legs giving out from under him leaving him falling face first toward the ground.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:51 am
Shmitty jest got done telling epotheros what he wanted to know, then smelt the the smell of fresh blood and with no warning ran out of the stables, he saw his new friend tramer on the ground jest in frount of the girl Larien.
there was a strange humming noise and shmitty started talking to himself
"Shhh I was getting to that, you dont have to be so pushy" the humming died down and shmitty put his hand on his sword, slowly pulling out the blade from its sheeth, the metal scraping agenst the rough lether as it came out, the blade seemed to shine like sterlin as it liturly hummed in his hands
"Tramer hold on!!!" he leveld the blade at the fallen Mage "Canno awaken... Angelic Light" the sword hummed and vibrated as a bright light came from the tip, engulfing tramer in it... secounds later and the light dissapperd.
There was still blood around Tramer but it didnt flow fresh anymore, his major injuries reduced to slight scrapes.
Shmitty was breathing heavy as he proned the blade on his shoulder, and fell back to sit in the dirt. the blade still humming on his shoulder...
shmitty kept his eyes locked on his passed out friend  

Orin Dragoon

Ryu` Ketsueki
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:46 am
Larien felt a strange and very powerful surge of weakness wash throughout her entire body and only seconds later Tramer appeared in front of her bleeding and exhasted. Tears fell from her eyes instantly as she saw his phyisical state and could feel the emotions in him almost compleately drained to the point of not careing.
Before she could will herself to move a young fox demon ran towards Tramer and started to heal him with what she cuold feel as angelic power.
"DAMNIT GET AWAY FROM HIM!"
Running towards the pair she forcefully knocked the young one out of the way, the angelic glow dimmed when he was farther away from Tramer.
Quickly she moved Tramers hood away from his beast like eye who some thought to be demonic and continued to check his claw like hand for any changes before inspecting the rest of him.
"YOU COULD HAVE KILLED HIM!!"
Her voice was bordering on hysteria as her eyes turned the darkest black as she screamed at the fox not careing how she looked to anyone else.
Sitting on the ground she placed his head in her lap and started to sing in an ancient tongue of the spirit world. The ground around Tramer and Larien began to glow with a soft green light, and the cuts and bruises started to almost melt back together and dissappear leaveing not one mark from the fight.
"Tramer? Wake up."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:37 am
Ezorin answered Epotheros before Tramer's return in speaking directly to Epotheros, Ezorin said, "I have told you my name and you have seen some of my skill. I am more familiar with my own weapon then practice equipment. I have no horse." At this point Tramer appeared. Ezorin turned at the small commotion. He looked on the events and knew he could not help so he made no motion to try. Can't this guy go anywhere without making a scene, Ezorin thought although not completely seriously since he was concerned for the mage's health.  

Bortelex

Orin Dragoon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:59 pm
Shmitty looked confused at the girl Larien (tramer introduced us in the privet box) "What are you talking about? I WAS TRYING TO HELP HIM!" shmitty sheethed his sword... then the humming came back but now Larien could hear it forming words to the fox demon "Simmer down boy, she knows him better then you... she could of been right" then shmitty replied to it "whatever, why do you have the power if it could of killed him ?" the strange vouce didnt answer him back  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:16 pm
Tramer found himself in a pitch-black room, Dericos caged, bars and chains of pure light binding him. Tramer disoriented took a secant to realize he was inside of his own mind.

“you could had soldered thou foolish mages and there mindless slaves, but you insist on being stubborn don’t you…” Dericos said in a content voice from inside the cage.

Tramer ignored Dericos as he started to make his way out of black room heading for a lighted door way, about half way Tramer fell to his knees as a blinding light engulfed him, in reaction to the surge of angelic energy the swords reacted flooding Tramer’s body with energy protecting his altered features. Suddenly Tramer was surrounded by images, sense played through of the city burning, piles of dead littering the streets charred as the city itself, through all this Tramer could hear Dericos laughing, the images flashed all around Tramer leaving him confused and unable to get his bearings. Just as Tramer was about to give into the madness the images stopped as a cooling green light lit the room, not holy or angelic energy but the energy of life, thou Tramer could still fell a slight bit of irritation from Larien’s energy, he was still able to keep control of Dericos and the swords, the scale like skin covering Tramer’s fingers on his altered hand now covered all but an inch of his hand stopping just before his wrist, burns formed on Tramer’s back were the swords sheaths laid, Tramer refusing to accept there power.

Tramer slowly opened his eyes giving a slight smile seeing Larien over him, weakly Tramer lined up forcing himself to his feet, Tramer looked around examining his soundings, with his altered eye he noticed the residual angelic energy around Shmitty and his sword, “you meant well” Tramer said as the made his way to the doorway, Tramer took note of the aura of power coming from Shmitty’s sword but still being weak and having other things on his mind Tramer dicided to save any question for later. Once inside the stable Tramer made a sharp turn so as to line up agents the wood wall. Tramer took note of Epotheros, Ezorin, Kendra and a young girl he didn’t recognize thou she was obviously a fox demon Tramer could see a bit of elf in her aura. “we best be off” Tramer said as he un-strapped the heavy backpack of gold letting it fall to the ground, gold spilled over the ground coming out of the many nicks and cuts to the pack, “for those of you who don’t have a horse help yourself to any in this stable, there is more than enough gold here to buy this place two times over” Tramer said weakly looking down toward the pack. “anyone who has somewhere to carry some travel funds fell free to fell coin pouches” Tramer said slid down the wall till he was sitting on the ground. “we should leave as soon as possible, thou it is no news to me that there are people who wish me dead, the fact they have became bold enough to act means someone…or something mush have promised to back them up if Rorien or the council was to hear of there actions” Tramer said as he looked over the group gathered in the stable.  

Tramer
Crew

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:12 pm
Happily jumping on the fallen gold, Rosette started stuffing all the pockets of her small pack. Soon almost half the gold was tucked away into her small pack. Smiling as she stood up, Rosette calmly walked to the stables, missing any of the looks some one might have given her. She went to get her copper mare.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:13 pm
"Where have you been?" Epotheros abruptly asked when Tramer seemed to come to. "How did you get so banged up, and what did this to you?"  

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

Orin Dragoon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:55 pm
Shmitty was still upset about the fact that he coldnt help the only person he really knew in the group... he was obvously a person who was always alone, keeping his place outside of the stables. he used his sensative ears to listen what was going on. he still protested agenst the horse idea, he was going to stay on his feet  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games