Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FogSage

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:19 pm
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
I made myself sick last night from eating too many cream puffs(mmm....cream puffs....*drools like Homer Simpson* )

I got sick from eating these pastries that my grandmother's friend gave us. They were like mini-bundt cake things......lemon poppyseed.....oh, they were SO good......and I spent a good 40 minutes sitting near the toilet at two in the morning. cry  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:22 pm
XD I didn't run to the toilet...just felt stuffed and nauseous  

Alektorphobia

Ootheca

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:31 pm
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
XD I didn't run to the toilet...just felt stuffed and nauseous
My mom got so drunk one time she spent half the night hugging the toliet because she said it felt nice and cold. rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:34 pm
lmao...That's oddly cute XD  

Alektorphobia

Ootheca

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:37 pm
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
XD yah, I wish I could have seen it but I wasn't born at the time. It's a story that gets told a bit though because it happened at a family get together. She doesn't usually drink but that night she was mixing rum with some diet coke for the first time and I guess she had too much. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:38 pm
Aeden-Butterfly-Wings
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
XD yah, I wish I could have seen it but I wasn't born at the time. It's a story that gets told a bit though because it happened at a family get together. She doesn't usually drink but that night she was mixing rum with some diet coke for the first time and I guess she had too much. xd
XD Hahaha...just the image is adorable...I have the urge to draw that now XD  

Alektorphobia

Ootheca

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:42 pm
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
Aeden-Butterfly-Wings
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
XD Hahaha...just the image is adorable...I have the urge to draw that now XD
You should, toliets around the world would be praising you. XD Not to mention it would be adorable and funny at the same time.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:50 pm
Hahahaha...Anime image, here it comes XD  

Alektorphobia

Ootheca

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:59 pm
I have inspired the drawing off an art piece. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:07 am
Ok time for a little rant. Now I like anime/manga as much as the next person, but why do people feel the need to obsessivly hump Japanese words when it comes to rping? I don't think I've ever seen one rp advertisement that says gay, homosexual, or lesbian rp wanted. It is all freaking yayoi this and yuri that and then there is this weird obsession with narrowing characters into being seme or uke or whatever the hell they are called. God it is drawing on my last nerve. *twitches* at least there are still heterosexual rps out there, though I'm just waiting for some Japanese word to take over that one too.

Ok, end mini rant. XP  

Ootheca

Meph!stopheles

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:15 am
-cackles- you think that's bad? You should see how people react when they discover I'm Japanese...

OMGWTFBBQ! TECH ME 2 SPK JAP!

wtfno. I'm AMERIJap. Born in Japan, am Japanese, but I'm hardly fluent in the language anymore crying bah. People whore Japanese words because they think it makes them look smart.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:48 am
Awe, I've always wanted to learn Japanese or Chinese because I always thought they sounded neat, not to mention I just love the little symbols for writting. But, I'm a lazy creature so I don't see that ever happening. To bad you lost much of it, I would have loved to have learned two languages when I was younger and my brain had the chance for it.

It annoys me mostly because it has become some silly fad/obsession. I'm actually starting to miss the days when anime and manga wasn't that well known in America.

*snickers* Amerijap <.< that's a funny word.  

Ootheca

luvablefox

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 11:02 am
Meph!stopheles
-cackles- you think that's bad? You should see how people react when they discover I'm Japanese...

OMGWTFBBQ! TECH ME 2 SPK JAP!

wtfno. I'm AMERIJap. Born in Japan, am Japanese, but I'm hardly fluent in the language anymore crying bah. People whore Japanese words because they think it makes them look smart.

I diddent know you were japanese either mephy confused
Im always tempted to change my name to Genki fox, but i dont because of that reason.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:02 pm
I tried to take Japanese, dropped out in the first semester. Then my brother took it in College his freshman and sophomore year. Going to Japan is actually really neat and I love the people there..but I hate the wannabes in America. There is absolutely no way that America will ever be Japan  

Rainey_angel81

FogSage

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:24 pm
Rainey_angel81
I tried to take Japanese, dropped out in the first semester. Then my brother took it in College his freshman and sophomore year. Going to Japan is actually really neat and I love the people there..but I hate the wannabes in America. There is absolutely no way that America will ever be Japan

It would be Japan if the Americans went there and the Japanese came here. xd  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games