Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Medieval Jousting!!((Open to all, Knights needed!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:29 pm

Lance Calvis started grinning as he started completing the push-ups assigned to him. He spoke while completing the task at a rather expedient rate. A Wizard I am not, I don't need magic to slay my opponent from a distance. Just a good Lance and an arm to throw it. He finished the task then started following the man. He hadn't expended much energy since his normal training routine required over twice the effort of Three-Hundred push ups. Granted he was getting a bit old Lance could still hold his own and didn't want that to be a factor on what he could do. He hung his head low and yawned as he walked. How boring, I was expecting this test to be an elimination training. At least then I wouldn't have to fight several quick battles before I get to one that is worth drawing my sword.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:35 pm

Name: collen phar
Title: the green knight
If Knight, colors of flag:green and aqua
A few words to describe character: collen was saved by the lady of the lake now he fights for her body and soul he is amaseingly lucky arrows seem to dislike flying at him and he has ben known to over come unbelievable odds and he says it is all for the lady
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

King Phar

King Phar

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:38 pm

collen rode in he had ben questing for the grail for a long time then after finding it and the lady of the lake he had ben cought up in a few minor wars he looked around at the grounds his lance made of heart wood on his shoulder a few spites followed him his squire kept his hood down over his face.

(question magic or no magic?)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:45 pm

surpised at the kid oh jumped down he gets perpared for the guards, letting than come to him.

hoplite323

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:46 pm

sasuke looked at the guards and drew a second sword. as the guards came he flipped into the middle of them and started cutting them to pieces.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:58 pm

starts fighting off the guards, not killing any of them but either hurting them too much they run, fall, or knocks them out.

hoplite323

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:02 pm

sasuke knocked back the guards quickly. he came over to joe. "that was fun."
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:21 pm

"Well unlike you, I had not killed anyone so i'm in less trouble."

hoplite323

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:27 pm

sasuke looked at his sword, which was as clean as possible. "doesnt look like i killed anyone...." he said mischeviously.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:28 pm

"Right, but I expected them to be back with a army or something."

hoplite323

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:33 pm

sasuke looked at him and smiled. "you look a little tired....you should sit down."
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:34 pm

"Nah. I'm fine. I mostly do this for a living."

hoplite323

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:35 pm

"ok then" he said while looking around. "we shouldnt stay here..."
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:41 pm

"Or what some guards made little old you scared?" he said amusingly

hoplite323

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:49 pm

sasuke glares at him. "i do not want to fight all day...it is pointless..."