Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nekobito Haven

Back to Guilds

A meeting place for catgirls, catbois and teh people who love them :3 

Tags: Neko, Nekos, Catgirl, Catgirls, Catboy 

Reply The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them
TEH NEKOBITO TAVERN & INN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what will you have?
  beer me!
  maybe a nice chianti...and some fave beans...yes...
  sake! domo!
  something tropical!
  tea, please.
  water?
View Results

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:10 pm
*Sweatdrops* Mr. Taco? Seriously? I'm not sure I even want to know...but you have FAILED to guess correctly. Now try again sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:16 pm
Firetiger noisily lets out a gravelly, rusty purr, and shrugs, huge shoulders heaving, "If I wanna be... but in this form, I could prolly claw a gash through yer heart if I felt like it." Strangely, she says this to Dino without a hint of hostility in her voice, like it's normal enough. >:3  

firetiger42
Crew

DiNo BoY 101

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:18 pm
firetiger42
Firetiger noisily lets out a gravelly, rusty purr, and shrugs, huge shoulders heaving, "If I wanna be... but in this form, I could prolly claw a gash through yer heart if I felt like it." Strangely, she says this to Dino without a hint of hostility in her voice, like it's normal enough. >:3

Dino realizing who it was screams. "Wahh!" He clutches his chest,falls back, and faints on ground  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:55 pm
Snowspartan1399
*cuddles with marie* 4laugh

-cuddles with sparton- 4laugh 4laugh  

Angel Marie Luna

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:57 pm
*falls asleep with marie*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:14 pm
O.o Firetiger looks at Dino lying on the floor, her gaze a mix of sympathy and curiosity, "What? Didn't say I'd actually do that or anythin'." Silly instincts, probably from the human parent, she thinks, still faintly purring. Using her left forepaw, the weretiger lifts him up over her shoulders and carries him to the couch. She then lies on the floor nearby, tail lazily twitching.  

firetiger42
Crew

DiNo BoY 101

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:41 pm
firetiger42
O.o Firetiger looks at Dino lying on the floor, her gaze a mix of sympathy and curiosity, "What? Didn't say I'd actually do that or anythin'." Silly instincts, probably from the human parent, she thinks, still faintly purring. Using her left forepaw, the weretiger lifts him up over her shoulders and carries him to the couch. She then lies on the floor nearby, tail lazily twitching.

Dino lazily rest wrap in his fancifull dreams. He starts to think of himself with his parents again. He thought he was hugging them feeling their warm embrace. A feeling of bliss took him over. But they started to dissapear from him. He then cried. He woke up then and rolled over on his side not knowing where he was. he felt something soft touching his hand and started feeling it with his hand. "Wow this is soft."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:35 pm
Snowspartan1399
*falls asleep with marie*

-falls asleep with sparton-  

Angel Marie Luna

~his tiny angel~

9,050 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:38 am
Ayanami Rei First Child
*Sweatdrops* Mr. Taco? Seriously? I'm not sure I even want to know...but you have FAILED to guess correctly. Now try again sweatdrop
ohhh... emo .... o.o boobie lady? cuddle monster? boobie glomp!? o.o Rei!?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:53 am
*hears snowy and panics* ONEE-SAMA???!!!! gonk ONEE-SAMA????!!!!!! crying  

Snowspartan1399

Chance Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:53 am
I feel tired now.
*walks away and sleeps at Marie's feet*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:53 am
*Wakes up, stretches, and goes outside for a swim*  

2NA
Crew

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:56 pm
~his tiny angel~
Ayanami Rei First Child
ohhh... emo .... o.o boobie lady? cuddle monster? boobie glomp!? o.o Rei!?

*Sweatdrops* I have no idea why you guess those things. It's me your good friend Aya-chan!! gonk crying crying  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:44 pm
Firetiger cautiously avoids the hand, standing up and backing away. She looks Dino over again to make sure he's okay, and sneaks behind Aya, a few feet away from her. Wonder if she's still afraid of "killer cats".  

firetiger42
Crew

DiNo BoY 101

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:29 pm
He rolls over and enjoys sleep.  
The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games