Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SparrowSaurus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:51 am
Haha.

I appreciate your words of wisdom, but I don't even have a car yet. xD

Anyways, I'm excited about FINALLY having my license, but it's still an 'under 21' license, which means next year I'll have to get it renewed.

Oh well, at least I have the thing.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:10 pm
I just picked these two eggs up, I have my first skywing finally! I'm very happy. ^_^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Minime-sama

Friendly Conversationalist

11,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
  • Partygoer 500

Highlord_Demon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:15 pm
Willa-Wisp
Maha-UltimateDragonMomma
ADSJKOFIYWEUIOBNSDVJAG;HRUA

GUYS

I KEN DRIVE NAO

HOLY CRAP

All's I need is a car. whee

Congrats, Maha! But heed Kaya's advice. When my sons got their license, I warned them about two things...
1- a car can be a weapon of destruction
2- not only be careful when you're driving but be extra cautious of everyone else's driving

I wasn't worried about their driving abilities. They are both very good drivers. However, there seems to be more and more very bad drivers out there these days.

yeah you gotta watch out...i was turning on a green light for me and some guy runs a red light.. im not injured..just slammed my brakes and watched him zoom in front of me  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:09 pm
Minime-sama
I just picked these two eggs up, I have my first skywing finally! I'm very happy. ^_^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Congrats, Mini! Taking them to the Incubator! biggrin  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:11 pm
Highlord_Demon
Willa-Wisp
Maha-UltimateDragonMomma

GUYS

I KEN DRIVE NAO

HOLY CRAP

Congrats, Maha! But heed Kaya's advice. When my sons got their license, I warned them about two things...
2- not only be careful when you're driving but be extra cautious of everyone else's driving

I wasn't worried about their driving abilities. They are both very good drivers. However, there seems to be more and more very bad drivers out there these days.

yeah you gotta watch out...i was turning on a green light for me and some guy runs a red light.. im not injured..just slammed my brakes and watched him zoom in front of me

eek Yikes! Just as I said, people are driving crazier these days.

Glad you're okay, Demon!!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:13 pm
Maha-UltimateDragonMomma
Haha.

I appreciate your words of wisdom, but I don't even have a car yet. xD

Anyways, I'm excited about FINALLY having my license, but it's still an 'under 21' license, which means next year I'll have to get it renewed.

Oh well, at least I have the thing.

I was very lazy and didn't get my license until I turned 18. The plus, I didn't have to go though a junior license with all the time restrictions.
I didn't really get in to trouble until this year when I crunched up the hood of my grandpap's car. Yeah, $1600 worth of damage all cause I was trying to change lanes, looked back and someone cut off the driver in front of me. xp  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Kayariy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:36 pm
Willa-Wisp
Highlord_Demon
Willa-Wisp
Maha-UltimateDragonMomma

GUYS

I KEN DRIVE NAO

HOLY CRAP

eek Yikes! Just as I said, people are driving crazier these days.

Glad you're okay, Demon!!! biggrin

As I was turning out of a one way street into my martial arts school's parkingl ot, some genius shot out the in way and nearly hit me. I was very lucky I had room to turn... he wanted to go in the one way street.....  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:50 pm
Could you take my fire and mint hatchlings off the front page?
I froze them, so they don't really need more clicks or views.
Also, I got new eggs, a dino, two splits and a skywing, so if they could go up, that'd be nice~  

kkitsune

Kayariy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:17 pm
I'm considering freezing my purple.... so that I have an adult and a hatchling. Should I? Because... while purples are cool, I have until saturday to really devote my time to trying to grab a silver egg, and my purple hatchling won't mature until saturday morning, at best... after saturday, while I will have time to tend the babies, I won't be able to log on at odd hours to grab rares.....  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:19 pm
kkitsune
Could you take my fire and mint hatchlings off the front page?
I froze them, so they don't really need more clicks or views.
Also, I got new eggs, a dino, two splits and a skywing, so if they could go up, that'd be nice~

I'll take care of that, kkit. Thanks for the note! biggrin  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:22 pm
Kayariy
I'm considering freezing my purple.... so that I have an adult and a hatchling. Should I? Because... while purples are cool, I have until saturday to really devote my time to trying to grab a silver egg, and my purple hatchling won't mature until saturday morning, at best... after saturday, while I will have time to tend the babies, I won't be able to log on at odd hours to grab rares.....

Under those circumstances, I would probably freeze it. After all, you can always get another purple later and raise it to adulthood. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:35 pm
Willa-Wisp
Kayariy

Under those circumstances, I would probably freeze it. After all, you can always get another purple later and raise it to adulthood. biggrin

okay, freezing the purple sad please take it off my hatchling list......... saturday I'm starting college smile good, but I'll have to adjust to college hours

Edit: also abandoning the black because it along with the purple was a problem for me....... I just don't want too many dragons set to hatch this weekend, mint and split and paper are bad enough without a fourth, but anything I get today or tomorrow will be good, will hatch out of that period(yes, I'm trying to get eggs that are about to die to save them and hatch them, it's not impossible, i've found abandoned silvers)  

Kayariy

Camero_and_Eliskor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:47 pm
Can people give me some V/UV/C please? ^^; If needed, I'll return the favor.

www.dragcave.net/user/miroku-kun  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:52 pm
_Dragon-Sword_Keith

We'd all gladly like to help you, Keith. I'll post your scroll and dragons in the Incubator right now. Thanks! biggrin  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Camero_and_Eliskor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:56 pm
Willa-Wisp
_Dragon-Sword_Keith

We'd all gladly like to help you, Keith. I'll post your scroll and dragons in the Incubator right now. Thanks! biggrin

Thanks , I editted in the link. I totally forgot it first time. ><; Sorry about the trouble. )x  
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games