Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:52 pm

"What is it?" Lilith asked nervously, not liking the tone of Aisling's voice. She walked over to where Aisling was and looked where she was pointing, "Oh... that cannot be good." She said grimly.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:55 am

(Sorry for being so long away. Music camp and here is my reply for hell)
Niaro looked at him and then sat on his lap and rested her head on his chest and just felt sadness and guilt. She raised her hand and started to touch his horns and slowly his face. She then took her hand off and then she rested her head again. Her hair covered her face and she just remained silent for some minutes and just felt the body temperature of him warmed her body that was getting cold of all her fear in her body.
“I followed my own way to return a friend that I cared and no one wanted to help me and all were telling a false picture of him. A picture that turned out to e the truth” She then remained silent. She still had hope and felt guilt that everything that happened was her fault. But for some reason she was unsure. Was she getting cared by someone? She then wanted to tell him that. “You’re the ….” She got interrupted by another feeling that she felt presence of, she looked down at the horizontal and spotted some demons and someone that might look as their leader. Niaro was scared and then looked at him and then felt energy from the gem. “The gem has found its master and Lucifer have maybe felt my presence and now he wants me back". She wasn’t sure who it was and another question appeared. What will they do to Mestopheles? She then felt how they were getting closer and she then looked at him
”Please, you have to go. They are after me and if they find you here with me…..” She then hugged him and was crying. Tears were falling down and she felt that she shouldn’t be there
(DT you decide who the leader is. Beelio or Lucifer. You can also put Xion if you want moon. it's your turn of this forbidden love heart )

Aqira

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:40 pm

(ooh interetsing. Ill let moon decide if she wants Xion in on this or not wink )

Mestopheles' heart hammered, but he frowned, remaining firm. If he was honest he was terrified of the idea of the other demons being angry at him: he had never professed to be tough or particularily intelligent - his whole life was a means of just getting by. but he knew in his heart what was right, and he was tired of ignoring it.
"No. YTou stay with me." he said, leaving no room for argument. "I am powerful...Lucifer made me powerful.. I can f-fight them." He snorted ot hismlef in annoyed embarassment as he coudln't help but falter a little in hsi words, but he was determined.

--

Sin blinked.
"Do raccoons drink tea?" She asked, a little surprised as the racoon continued to keen and whimper in teh direction of the mugs.

"Racoons don't, no." Gabriel said, purposefully keeping his voice level.

--

Adam sniffed at teh blood.
"Blood. Oh no...surely it can't be Xion, I practically killed him!" He exclaimed.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:58 pm

"Then who?" Lilith asked.

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:04 pm

Adam frowned.
"well...did anyone see the creepy showdy thing he has with him leave? I mean, I thought it was too weak to be any sort of threat but..."
he crouched to further examine the blood.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:19 pm

"You think it was that?" Lilith frowned too.
"It didn't look too strong alone but I guess it's the only option I can think of." She looked up and saw the trail.
"I guess we should follow the blood to find him and find out."

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:12 am

((No leader position for Xion....but I do think its time for him a come back....*sigh* 5 characters....hope I don't confuse myself-lol))

"Isn't the sweet," Xion scoffed-emerging only slightly from out of the shadows near Mestopheles & Niaro. He was completely healed now, and calmer than before after taking out his anger on some scavenger demons. Xion eyed Niaro for a moment-sensing something familiar about her. At a glance to her eyes he realized she was the one who paralyzed which resulted in his having to return here..... The left corner of his mouth twitched, but he remained silent about that.

-----

Harley pouted in her mind. What happened to raccoons eat anything? she thought. Besides-think me curious woman. Allowing herself to appear defeated, she gave up the struggle and went fairly quiet-only whimpering once and a while.

Ailsing toyed with her hands frantically. Worry practically consumed her now as she followed the red trail with her eyes.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:45 am

Niaro looked out and then with her eyes filled with tears looked back at Mestopheles. She had never been cared of someone else.
She had never seen him like that before.
She thought of a minute that during her time with him, he has always worried about her and it made her feel a bit different feeling.
She then cleared her tears and just waited how the demons were getting closer but she wasn’t sure who their leader was.
She just didn’t want them to take him.
“What shall I do?"
(it's ok I will post more to the next post after DT ^^)

Aqira

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:19 am

She posted this in her "First Contact" RP. So I thought I would repeat it here......

Quote:
DT:
[ooc: just an fyi that i'm away from the internet for a few days. see you soon ^_~]
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:34 am

[Oh okay, that's where she is. Thanks Moon. :> ]

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:41 pm

[oh yes sorry, I thought i'd posted it here sweatdrop anyways, im back now XD]
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:45 am

[yay I'm back from music camp and talk about new styles and new friends heart
I'm ready when you guys are ^^ ]

Aqira

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:10 pm

Aisling followed, along with Adam and Lilith, the blood stained path before them. The forest darken-making if difficult to see the 'path', but the smell was there along with the insects that crawled and buzzed around them. Eventually though, Aisling noticed the scent was decreasing and their path was becoming less visible.

She wasn't sure if she should be relieved or even more worried.

----

Harley's stomach rumbled a little and she whimpered. Come now-take pity on adorable little me-she thought.

"It's awfully friendly for a wild animal," Opal finally commented.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:25 pm

"Uh oh. It's getting fainter but I still don't see Dougal." Lilith said nervously.

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:34 am

Aisling bit her bottom lip in worry. Her hands gripped the cloth of her tattered gown tightly. "What can we do now?" she asked-not even trying to mask the fear in her voice.
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games