Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
neko city rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

good idea?
yes
91%
 91%  [ 73 ]
no
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 80

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:29 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : *frowns* keiji.............. shrugs* *knocks on door* hey Rez are you done ?
(night)

*no response behind door*
[im back,but not for long,since im busy now that school is back -_-"]

Sakura : *opens the door a little and peeks in* rez...?
(why did school start so early for you?)

*towel is on ground and Rez is gone,bed clawed,t.v. with a big hole in it,and wall clawed,leading to window which has broke open*
[im a sophmore]

Sakura : *looking at the room* *frowns* well.......damn those claws really are damn sharp *runs to keiji and shakes* keiji-kun wake up its Rez
(oh )

Keiji:*eyes open,still laying down* Yeah,what about Rez

Sakura : hes gone so come on we got to look for him *pulls his arm making him fall to the floor* oops sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:05 am
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

*towel is on ground and Rez is gone,bed clawed,t.v. with a big hole in it,and wall clawed,leading to window which has broke open*
[im a sophmore]

Sakura : *looking at the room* *frowns* well.......damn those claws really are damn sharp *runs to keiji and shakes* keiji-kun wake up its Rez
(oh )

Sakura : hes gone so come on we got to look for him *pulls his arm making him fall to the floor* oops sweatdrop

Keiji:*stands up* What do you mean he's gone  

Flippy flusters Flaky

kimasari

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:20 am
Yuki looks around the house for rez, eventually finding him and curling up by his side  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:49 am
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

[im a sophmore]

(oh )

Sakura : i mean hes gone, disappeared in other words he left and we gotta go find him *looking back at the room* and maybe get some money to fix some stuff up  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:56 pm
kimasari
Yuki looks around the house for rez, eventually finding him and curling up by his side

[You know Rez insnt here right sweatdrop ]  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:34 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

(oh )

Sakura : i mean hes gone, disappeared in other words he left and we gotta go find him *looking back at the room* and maybe get some money to fix some stuff up

Keiji:*walks to room and sees damage Rez has done*.......i knew it......he's getting worse.....  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:22 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

(oh )

Keiji:*walks to room and sees damage Rez has done*.......i knew it......he's getting worse.....

Sakura : exactly my point we gotta go find him *trying to pull keiji to come with her*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:41 am
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : exactly my point we gotta go find him *trying to pull keiji to come with her*

Keiji:Then lets go *goes with Sakura as she's pulling on him*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:51 am
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

They exit building.
Sakura : alright keiji do that thing you always do that you always find Rez  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:46 am
[[ i know now ]]

Yuki curls up on rez's bed, depresed, waiting for him to get back  

kimasari

Dark Princess Emma

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:33 am
Name: Emma
RP name: anything you want it to be wink
Dislikes: People that dont like me, getting tail stepped on  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:05 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

They exit building.
Sakura : alright keiji do that thing you always do that you always find Rez

Keiji:Ok.......*ears twitch twice* ah,h-he's.....in an alleyway...........he's covered in blood.........and......so is the alleyway  

Flippy flusters Flaky

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:07 pm
kimasari
[[ i know now ]]

Yuki curls up on rez's bed, depresed, waiting for him to get back

Guu:*walks into bedroom* Yuki........*goes over and pets Yuki sadly,knowing that Rez will never come back*............  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:56 pm
[[ w...what happened this time? ]]

Yuki sleeps quietly on the bed, almost completly still if not for the occasional breath.  

kimasari

Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games