Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 3:32 am
Vashyyk
Vashyyk
Adurant
Phwaaaa! -lands with his feet on the back of the sofa, balancing with a quick snap of his tail, then grins at everyone present-

xd Good evening, fellow Gaians! -flops into his usual reclining position with a pocket-sized book-

evening? *looks at clocks* 3:23 am 3:30 am *blinking* 12:00 *blinking*

*snaps to reality* what the ********? 3:30, it was only midnight 1 hour ago, meh 5 hours sleep. need more sleep, nite furs! *falls asleep on his couch*

Okies, well goodni... uh... have a good rest Vashyyk! ^^;  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 3:35 am
Adurant
Vash, nuuu! Don't leave me alone with aa....an artist, yes. -clears his throat- Any new pictures, Doomie?

Something bad about artists? o_O

*shakes head*
Ah well, um, nope. No new pics yet apart from some sketches I haven't scanned yet sweatdrop  

Sonya Khatsworth

Adurant

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 3:38 am
-preens- Being a hopeful artist myself, how -could- I think something was wrong with that particular breed?

Ah, well too bad! o0 -waits for the commissions to reopen-  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 3:42 am
Adurant
-preens- Being a hopeful artist myself, how -could- I think something was wrong with that particular breed?

Ah, well too bad! o0 -waits for the commissions to reopen-

Hehe ^^;
Sadly, that comission list is gonna be closed for a good while. Still got 10 pics to do and I've got side ones to do, including my own stuff >_O ;;  

Sonya Khatsworth

Adurant

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 3:46 am
=O Ouch... 'S all I can say.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 3:49 am
Adurant

It ain't even the half of it. My mom's doing everything she can to get me to spend less time on petty hobbies and with all these videogames calling out my name, it's hard to resist sometimes sweatdrop  

Sonya Khatsworth

Adurant

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 3:53 am
DoomNeko
Adurant

It ain't even the half of it. My mom's doing everything she can to get me to spend less time on petty hobbies and with all these videogames calling out my name, it's hard to resist sometimes sweatdrop

xd God, I know. I should be spending more time working on my drawing. crying But Gaia and Adult Swim and MSN and my PS2! Curse them all, I say. xp  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 3:57 am
Adurant
DoomNeko
Adurant

xd God, I know. I should be spending more time working on my drawing. crying But Gaia and Adult Swim and MSN and my PS2! Curse them all, I say. xp

I'd watch cartoons, but we don't have cable @_@
So I spend time reading comics instead! XD
Currently re-reading Altermeta ^_^  

Sonya Khatsworth

Adurant

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 4:01 am
^.^~ Haha! So'm I. I'm considering writing a character quiz for it, since there appear to be none now. =b  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 4:09 am
Adurant
^.^~ Haha! So'm I. I'm considering writing a character quiz for it, since there appear none now. =b

Well if you do, lemme know when you're done making it ^_^
Anyhow, I've had a good break time, but now I shall go back to playing RE3 : Nemesis until I haveta go bring it back tonight. Then I'll get back on track with comissions ^^;

See ya later!
*pulls out Berelli S3C and charges some shells, then storms off*  

Sonya Khatsworth

Adurant

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 4:11 am
Ciao!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 5:47 am
Hi biggrin  

West_Wing

Adurant

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 7:05 am
There is someone else out there! Umm, kind of...-pokes the empty avatar of West_Wing-  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 8:50 am
No one is here, except me! whee  

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 8:53 am
I'm just gonna talk to myself for a while, k?

I want 'those black 90s pants' but I always find something else to spend my gold on sweatdrop  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games