Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply The Every Thing Slave Market!!!
Slave Market Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MothyRara

Devoted Elocutionist

11,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:59 pm
User Image
Animist J. Jewl

Animist was one of the few slaves who had to be kept in a cage because of her snake form and how violent and dangerous she was. She opened her eyes and slithered over to the front of her cage and hissed at one of the other slaves that was staring at her. She hated being stared at.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:00 pm
User Image Eve laughs softly as she pushes herself up from the cage flooring, "You're on the wrong side of the bars if you came all the way over here just to ask me how you could help me." She glances up at him as her eyes soften, she felt kind of bad for him. The look on his eyes told me he has lived for far too long, and if that wasn't enough to tell her Zephyr has been around for a while, it was surely the manners he showed. No man in his right mind that would come here in hopes to buy a slave would speak so kindly, much less ask her if he could help. That was Evelyn's line, but she didn't mind someone else using it.  

DenaHoshigaki

Romantic Nerd

10,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

-I- Not Quite Average -I-

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:06 pm
User ImageZephyr looks down and says. "You probably want out, huh? Well..." He looks back up, his eyes nearly devoid of life. "I guess I could buy you. Get you out. God knows life isn't meant to be lived in a cage." He eyed her in return. Not that any of it registered. His mind seemed to tune most of her out, like it was telling him that he had seen girls like her hundreds if not thousands of times before. It just didn't stir anything inside of him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:17 pm
User Image Eve sighed and shook her head, he was so... gone. He didn't care at all. A part of her was glad for that, it meant he probably wouldn't bother her much. But another part of her was agitated, because it meant she'd be alone. Something she did not enjoy in the slightest. Plus he wasn't even really paying attention to her. Sighing once more she frowned, not that she could complain. A slave was a slave and she didn't exactly have that right to complain. "Actually, I don't quite mind being in this cage," She voices so as to clear up his confusion. Unlike most slaves, she didn't mind it. It meant she didn't have to worry about a master taking advantage of her or hitting her. In a cage, nobody could hit her, hurt her, nothing. Sure they didn't feed her well and insulted her, but verbal words didn't bother her as much as phsyical fists did.  

DenaHoshigaki

Romantic Nerd

10,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:26 pm
User ImageHer words woke something inside of him. Something he hadn't felt in a very long time... frustration. Suddenly his eyes seemed to spark, and he gets a little upset. If she were a slave, how could she speak to him that way? Well, he wouldn't stand for it. He hadn't lived five hundred years to be refused by a little girl who hadn't been born yesterday compared to him. Calling over a guard, the frustration he felt now almost palpable to everyone around him, he quickly pays for her, taking the key to her cage and opening it. He stands at the door expectantly. "I'm going to ask you once. Follow me nicely, or I will come in there and take you by force." He says heatedly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:29 pm
User Image Now normally, Evelyn would have been happy to oblige. Heck she lived her life by the motto that she only exists to serve. But there was something about the way he bought her out of spite and then dared to threaten that if she didn't come out he'd drag her out. Crossing her arms angrily she answers in a melodic defiant voice, "No."  

DenaHoshigaki

Romantic Nerd

10,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:36 pm
User Image"That's it." He walks in, easily picking her up and carrying her out as if she didn't weigh more than a feather. He easily dodges any attempt of her hitting him, or just absorbs them, his skin feeling like it were made of stone. ((Uuuuhhh... I didn't intend for it to go this way, sorry sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:39 pm
User Image Evelyn flushed angrily, but relaxed once she reminded herself that he was her master now. Relaxing until she was limp against him she sighed and shook her head as she looked down embarrassedly, "I apologize for my disobedience, Master."

(It's okay, it was interesting XD If you don't like it I could change her back into character? Which is what I just did, push her back into character.)  

DenaHoshigaki

Romantic Nerd

10,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:43 pm
User ImageHe stops and gives her a level look. For the first in a long time, he began to feel alive again. The feel of her over his shoulder, the closeness of another human being... he had avoided such for so long, it almost made him dizzy. Almost. He turns her so that he looks directly into her eyes. "You promise to behave?" He asks sternly.(( sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:48 pm
User Image Keeping her gaze lowered, Eve nodded in agreement. She felt so embarrassed to be treated this way, as if she were a child in need of a scolding by her father. "Can I please just walk? My dress is kind of short and I don't enjoy showing my business off to the world." She spoke boredly before sighing once more, "I'm sorry... I didn't mean for that to sound so rude..."  

DenaHoshigaki

Romantic Nerd

10,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:51 pm
User ImageJust in spite of her rudeness, he whirls her about, fast enough to make it hard to actually see anything, but slow enough not to make her dizzy. He ends the motion by setting her down on both feet solidly. "You didn't answer my question." He said, testily.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:56 pm
User Image Evelyn's eyes sparked angrily as her small fists clenched, never in all of her years did she ever deal with someone who made her feel so angry. She was usually so calm and levelheaded, but here he was saying only a few things and she could already feel her blood pressure hitting the roof. "If you were paying attention, you would have noticed that I did answer your question. I just didn't verbalize it." She hissed angrily at him. How dare he get testy with her, she had done only a few things wrong but she apologized for them.  

DenaHoshigaki

Romantic Nerd

10,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:06 pm
User ImageHe felt her emotions rising, and complimented it by appearing calmed down, taking things matter-of-factually. "Well, since it appears that you have plenty of cheek to speak back to me on such a petty matter, I'm sure you have plenty of tongue left to verbalize your thoughts." He hadn't counted on this, but now his blood pressure was beginning to rise. Maybe he was taking it too quickly and needed to relax. Perhaps all those years lived in isolation have fouled up his ability to deal with other human beings. That was something that needed to be changed quickly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:09 pm
User Image Eve scrunched her nose, preparing to give him a smart comment back to his but stopped and flinched away as a guard started to make his way over with a fixed glare on her. Eve looked down obediently before whispering, "I'm sorry. You are right." The guard gave her a gruff warning look before walking off once more to take his stand at the post.  

DenaHoshigaki

Romantic Nerd

10,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:14 pm
User ImageNow offset by her, he calms down as well. His voice is smoother, relaxed, and not malicious in the slightest. "Will you behave?" He asks levelly. He had seen the guard, but paid him no heed. Only if that man laid a finger on her would he have made a move, which would, most likely, end in said guard's arm being broken just above the wrist.  
The Every Thing Slave Market!!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games