Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Sorting Hat ~ CLOSED 2062-63 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Sorting Hat

MJ Spooks
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                          тнe тrυтн ιѕ, тнe тrυтн ιѕ a нeavy ѕтone
                                          тнe тrυтн ιѕ, тнe тrυтн ιѕ a нeavy ѕтone
                                          ѕo won'т yoυ нelp мe вroтнer
                                          caυѕe ι can'т lιғт тнιѕ on мy own

spaceIf he were being perfectly honest, Book was well aware that cursing his parents name for ordering his surname the way they had was ridiculous. But, it didn't stop him from doing it, because he could have been one of the first kids sorted, but nooooo. Cobb-Sanderson just didn't have the same "ring," his mother had told him once, when he'd been complaining about being stuck sitting next to a boy he didn't like in school with an "R" surname, instead of his best friend, who'd had a "C." And now, because Sanderson-Cobb just "sounded better," he was one of the last kids sorted instead.

spaceBook wasn't an angry kid, really, but he was impatient, and a bit of a brat, truth told. So when his name was finally (finally!) called, he half-ran to the stool, looking irritated and entirely undignified. Hopping up on it, he was mentally chanting, 'hurry up hurry up hurry up-', which if he'd really thought about it, was a terrible idea. His aunt and uncle had told him the hat was bloody well psychic, telepathic, whatever you wanted to call it. But he didn't care, because he bloody well wanted to be sorted, and now. He didn't even care that much where he went (though, he'd be surprised by a couple of the options), he just wanted to know, dammit.

spaceRemembering that, in fact, the hat was able to read his mind, he narrowed his eyes a little/ 'Alright you glorified blood rag,' he thought at it, 'You've been doing this for like a million years, you ought to have it down pat, so chop chop.' It did not occur to him that this attitude might have any sort of impact on his sorting; after all, it could read his whole mind, why would the current few seconds matter that much? Besides, it wasn't like one of the houses was labeled "detention."

тнe тrυтн wιll lιve
                                          тнe тrυтн wιll ѕeт yoυ ғree (yeѕ ιт wιll)
                                          тнe тrυтн wιll, тнe тrυтн wιll ѕeт yoυ ғree
                                          ιт'ѕ a вιттer pιll мy people
                                          well we вeттer ѕтarт cнewιng, ιғ yoυ ĸnow wнaт ι мean

wнere - Great Hall
                                          wнen - Sorting Feast 2053
                                          wιтн - The Sorting Hat
                                          - ooc -
                                          blah blah blah

IMPULSIVE
                                          xxx»» Book doesn't have a lot of patience, nor a lot of impulse control. Once he's got something in his head, he's probably already halfway done doing it. He rarely asks for permission to do much of anything, and is perfectly fine dealing with the consequences of his actions. Well, usually. If he thinks the consequences aren't equal to his crime, then he'll complain. A lot. And loudly.

CHEEKY
                                          xxx»» Book tends to let his attitude get the better of him. He's not one to take things seriously, and tends to talk back and be excessively combative and sarcastic with authority figures if he doesn't respect them. He's perfectly polite and well-behaved if he likes the person in charge, but if he doesn't, he's not about to sit quietly and let their nonsense go un-remarked-upon.

CREATIVE
                                          xxx»» Book gets bored easily, and he's excellent at coming up with new and interesting ways to become not-bored. His mind is always going, always coming up with new and exciting distractions. He tends have a hard time following instructions, or even remembering them, so coming up with his own method for accomplishing things is sort of necessary.

RUDE
                                          xxx»» It's not that Book's trying to be a jerk, he just has absolutely no verbal filter whatsoever and is very matter-of-fact about most things. He tends to stick his foot in his mouth on a daily basis, and doesn't usually feel sorry about it unless it makes someone he likes cry. Mostly, he just says what he thinks and figures people can deal with it, which leads to some very unfortunate comments here and there.

LOUD
                                          xxx»» "Calm" is not a word used to describe Booker. Not his volume, not his behavior, not his clothes, nothing. If he goes more than ten minutes without saying something, it usually means he's plotting. Even then, he tends to not be totally silent; to keep his thought process on track, he usually mumbles whatever he's thinking. If he's concentrating on something, he usually narrates it, or even sings it if he's in a particularly good mood. Bare minimum, he hums constantly.

QUICK
                                          xxx»» Everything about Booker is fast. He thinks fast, talks fast, moves fast. He has a hard time concentrating on most things because by the time someone else is done saying their piece, he's already moved past it. Having to slow down and explain things to people agitates him, so he tends to get annoyed with people who can't simply keep up. He's also prone to accidents because he can't sit still, and doesn't really pay attention to his surroundings when he moves, too concerned with getting from point A to point B.

Quote:

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
You seem to be quite impatient,
Demanding I hurry it up with sorting,
Worry not, you shan't take long,
After all, you definitely belong in...

Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:54 pm
The Sorting Hat

Graydon Ironshield
User Image
Ronald David Quinn-Smith
Unsorted │ First Year │ Eleven Years Old │ Single

The whole day had a bit of a mad whirl, really. After waiting for what seemed like forever and three lifetimes, Ron's own adventure was off to a fast start. There were so many things he wanted to do, and now he had his chance. He wanted to cast spells and fly a broomstick, and play Quidditch, make friends, and, and, and, and.... Yeah, he had a list.

Ron and his family made the trek from their home in the Cotswold down to London the night before, and stayed the night in a hotel. They did that so they could meet up with friends of his mother's whom might be dropping off their own kids for the trip to Hogwarts, and so they could have breakfast in a more leisurely fashion than they might otherwise. This morning, they kinda got off to a late start, and while they managed to get to the train on time, they did cut things closer than any of them would have preferred. He would have liked to meet up with other people he knew, but with the bustle of things, and the mad whirl of families saying their good-byes, he couldn't spot anyone he knew, and the noise was enough that he was developing a dull ache behind his eyes.

Brianna gave him a big hug and tried to kiss him when it was time to say good-bye, and unfortunately he couldn't dodge either without making a big scene, or making her cry, so he had to put up with being fussed over by his baby sister. With Dad, it was a big hug and a handshake, after he'd slugged the school trunk over to be put on the train, that and some bits of last minute advice about how to handle things when at school.

Mom tried so hard not to break down and cry in front of him, and Ron felt so badly for her. 'Please, Mom, hold it together a little longer. I know its hard for you, but, please hold it together a few minutes longer.' The way she'd fussed over him, and double and triple-checked he had everything in his trunk, and all of his books for school, it was like she was sending him off to fight in the Clone Wars or the War of the Five Kings, and like they'd never see each other again. 'Dear God, make her stop before somebody who knows me sees her doing this to me,' was the overriding thought which went through his mind like a mantra. She promised to meet him in Hogsmeade to bring him home over the holidays. Ron heard her snuffling and trying hard not to cry over him when they hugged once more beside the Hogwarts Express, clutching at him so hard that he could feel she was literally shaking, and it was only when the conductor was about to give the last call to board the train, did she reluctantly release him from her embrace and allow him to go on his own.

After that emotional sendoff, the headache Ron had been feeling pulsed up like a developing thunderstorm, and when he worked his way along the train's passageway, he found an empty compartment at the back of the train where he could pull the door shut and stretch out on a bench seat and try sleeping it off. At some point, he woke up when the lady with the sweets trolley was making her rounds. After scoring a couple cauldron cakes and a box of All-Flavour Beans, he settled in for the remainder of the trip to read about the upcoming season's hockey teams.

The biggest thrill for him thus far was seeing the castle. It was like sailing across Blackwater Bay and seeing the Red Keep perched atop Aegon's High Hill, and the feeling was further reinforced upon seeing the House banners in the Great Hall, with Gryffindor's looking rather similar to House Lannister's, Ravenclaw's being like House Arryn, and House Mormont's looking kinda like Hufflepuff's own, if one didn't mind substituting a bear for a badger.

And now, here he was waiting for his turn with the Sorting Hat. 'Nobody told me this part,' he thought, as he waited, and with his name so far back in the alphabet, he guessed he'd number among the last to be Sorted. He'd asked mom how they got Sorted, repeatedly, and all she'd done was smile and tell him some things were worth finding out when they came up. 'Never figured on a knacky old hat choosing my House for me; didn't see that one coming. Mom told me she was scared and nervous the whole time when she got here; afraid she didn't belong here. I just want to get it over with and have dinner. At least I'm not being asked to present my lineage in front of the whole school. I, Ronald David Quinn-Smith, son of Andrew Smith and Danica Quinn-Smith, first of his name, and all that. Yeah, that'd get old really quickly.' Lost in his musings, it came as a bit of a jolt when his name was finally got called.

When he sat down, he waited as the hat was placed upon his head, and he thought, 'Hello, Mister Hat, um, wasn't exactly ready for this. So what do you need from me? Um, Dad went to Eton, uh, Mom, played Quidditch a few years here for Gryffindor. Do you remember her? Sure, I'm it's been a while, but still.... Um, so how does this work?'

Personality:

■ Loyal: I stick by my friends, no matter what. I learned early on a lot of my mom’s ‘family’ were really friends from school and work, and not blood at all. She told me that ‘friends are the family you choose’, and I totally believe that.
■ Friendly: What can I say? I like having lots of friends; makes it easier to get up a pick-up game of football or quidditch.
■ Hardworking: Mom’s a healer at St. Mungo’s, and Dad’s a researcher at a big-time Muggle pharmaceutical company, and they wouldn’t have done all that without putting in all the work, and they expect me to do the same if I hope to ever do whatever it is that I decide what I want to be. So, yeah, when I need to, I can and will bust butt and get it done.
■ Honest: I’m not really fond of liars and cheats, and try not to be one either. I also don’t like people whom play tricks on me.
■ Quiet: Okay, I’m not a loudmouth, and I don’t like drawing huge amounts of attention, and I’ve learned its best to think before saying things and doing things. When I do stuff on the fly, usually things don’t work out as badly as they could. Usually.
■ Sports-Oriented: I love to participate in sports, football (soccer), hockey, quidditch (if I can make the team). Don’t care if I’m the ‘star’ or not, just so long as I get to play and make a contribution for the team.

■ Playing football with my dad, and hockey with Uncle Dave
■ The Star Wars, Marvel and Game of Thrones franchises
■ Getting lost in a good book or a movie
■ Pizza and spaghetti
■ The Tutshill Tornados, our home team

Dislikes:

■ Drama, it’s all so much noise
■ Getting smothered by mom. I know she means well and wants to make sure I’m okay, but I don’t mind getting bumps and bruises
■ Cauliflower and Brussel Sprouts. Um, yuck!
■ Anybody that messes with my friends
■ Getting ignored.

Hobbies:
■ Following Quidditch on the Wireless
■ Collecting Star Wars and Marvel stuff, like books, comics, figures
■ Drawing my own comics

Strengths:
■ I’m pretty good at sports
■ I’ve also learned how to put a good effort in when I want to get something done.

Weaknesses:

■ Kinda like my mom, I’m a terrible liar. Mom and Dad can call me on it without even half-trying.
■ I do kinda overanalyze my failings. When I screw up, or things just don’t work out right, I try hard to figure how and where I screwed up and try not to do it again. Don’t always I succeed, but I do try.

Fears:

■ I’m afraid I can’t live up to the examples set by my parents

OOC:
Username

User Image

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
Not to worry, lad, I don't need anything but to sit on your head
I do recall your mother, quite well in fact
You're quite like her in some ways
Still, I think you'll do better in

Hufflepuff!

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:59 pm
The Sorting Hat

Diamond Wales
User Image
                                                  Bring me home in a blinding dream
                                                  Through the secrets that I have seen
                                                  Wash the sorrow from off my skin
                                                  And show me how to be whole again

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Uɴsᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ || Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ || Mᴜɢɢʟᴇʙᴏʀɴ

════════════════════════

Eric did not like this. First, he had to come to this school, which he was only going because he had to. Besides, Brian was going as well, and he couldn't let Brian go by himself. He wished that there had to be another way. The other thing he didn't like was that he was being sorted into different houses, and instead of Brian going first so that Eric could tell the hat he should go to Brian's house, Eric was ahead because his name came before Brian's. Glaring at the hat, he tried to think of every argument he could about keeping Brian with him and not putting him in anther house as he sat on the stool and waited. Hopefully that meant that the hat would listen to him. If not, he was going to demand that he go to Brian's house instead of his own. 'Okay hat, I know that I probably am going into a different house than Brian, but you had better put Brian in my house or we're going to have issues.'

xxxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                      ◊ DETERMINED Eric is determined. All during his captivity, he never entirely gave up hope that he was going to get out, and tends to be single-minded in his focus when he needs to be. As a result, when he gets an idea into his head, he rarely lets it go.
                                                      ◊ PROTECTIVE Likely because of the abuse he suffered during his captivity, he doesn't want to see anyone else suffer like he does. He'll step into fights because he knows he's been through worse, and will quickly throw himself into danger especially if he knows it'll protect Brian.
                                                      ◊ SUSPICIOUS While at one point in his life Eric was trusting, that disappeared quickly after his kidnapping. He doesn't trust easily, and thinks that people would hurt him if given the chance. As a result, the only people he trusts are those closest to him.
                                                      ◊ INTELLIGENT Eric is highly intelligent, figuring out how to do things quickly. He also has a knack for getting creative, especially when he's telling stories. Once given a problem, he'll quickly come to a solution that works.
                                                      ◊ QUIET Eric tends to be quiet. He knows that his quiet isn't how he used to be, but his biggest problem is that he can't quite break out of the mindset he was placed in while a captive. As a result, the only person he has no problem talking with is Brian.
                                                      ◊ SNARKY While not initially sarcastic, Eric's snarkiness only developed after his time in the basement. He'll make snide comments, especially if he feels that they're completely warranted during a situation. He knows it can and has led to him getting hurt, but it has become a self-defence mechanism for him.

════════════════════════

Thinking: They had better not put us in separate houses!
                                                  OOC:

-◎-

'Cause I'm only a crack in this castle of glass
                                                  Hardly anything else I need to be
                                                  'Cause I'm only a crack in this castle of glass
                                                  Hardly anything there for you to see

My my, quite the spine of steel you've got there
From what I see of Brian in your mind, I can say for certain
He wouldn't go where I would normally put you
But, hm... I think I can compromise

Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:10 pm
User Image
                                                  I don't like my mind right now
                                                  Stacking up problems that are so unnecessary
                                                  Wish that I could slow things down
                                                  I wanna let go but there's comfort in the panic

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Brian couldn't help it. He was nervous, especially since there were so many people. He'd never seen so many people in one place before. It almost made him terrified, if it hadn't been for Eric standing beside him. However, Eric's name was called and Brian was all alone. He chewed his lip and watched as his best friend was sorted into Hufflepuff and realized he had a long wait ahead of him. Shifting uncomfortably, he fidgeted a long while before he heard his own name being called. He almost tripped in his haste to get to the stool and get this over with, certain that everyone was staring and hating every minute of it. When the hat descended on his head, he couldn't think of anything. What was he supposed to say? Was he supposed to say anything? Hands tightening on his trousers, he tried to fight off the building terror he felt at being alone in this whole school.

◊ TIMID Brian is rather timid. Thrown from a world where everything was contained and controlled into the great big world beyond, Brian tends to be apprehensive of everything. As a result, he doesn't speak much and has a hard time dealing with too many people at once.
                                                      ◊ CAUTIOUS Brian is also cautious. He doesn't know much about the world, and what he has discovered scares him. Also, as he discovered his parents had done some horrible things, he's hesitant to trust people that aren't Eric.
                                                      ◊ NAIVE Brian is rather naive about the world. He has no real experience outside of the basement he was raised, and doesn't understand much about how people act. As a result, he can easily be taken advantage of.
                                                      ◊ CURIOUS Because of his confinement, Brian is insanely curious about everything going on around him. While there are a lot of scary things that Brian doesn't understand, there is also plenty that cause him to ask Eric about. He is more than eager to learn about the world at large.
                                                      ◊ CREATIVE Because of his isolation, Brian has a very active imagination. He's had to create his own world within the basement, and he's taken that with him outside. He's eager to share ideas he has with Eric and expand his imagination past his old four walls.
                                                      ◊ HONEST Brian is unfortunately incapable of lying. He's seen what happened when Eric lied to his parents, and after that, was horrified that his own parents hurt people with their lies. As a result, Brian refuses to do the same.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Am I going to be all alone here?
                                                  OOC:

-◎-

You say that I'm paranoid
                                                  But I'm pretty sure the world is out to get me
                                                  It's not like I make the choice
                                                  To let my mind stay so ******** messy

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:30 pm
The Sorting Hat

Diamond Wales
User Image
                                                  I don't like my mind right now
                                                  Stacking up problems that are so unnecessary
                                                  Wish that I could slow things down
                                                  I wanna let go but there's comfort in the panic

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Brian couldn't help it. He was nervous, especially since there were so many people. He'd never seen so many people in one place before. It almost made him terrified, if it hadn't been for Eric standing beside him. However, Eric's name was called and Brian was all alone. He chewed his lip and watched as his best friend was sorted into Hufflepuff and realized he had a long wait ahead of him. Shifting uncomfortably, he fidgeted a long while before he heard his own name being called. He almost tripped in his haste to get to the stool and get this over with, certain that everyone was staring and hating every minute of it. When the hat descended on his head, he couldn't think of anything. What was he supposed to say? Was he supposed to say anything? Hands tightening on his trousers, he tried to fight off the building terror he felt at being alone in this whole school.

◊ TIMID Brian is rather timid. Thrown from a world where everything was contained and controlled into the great big world beyond, Brian tends to be apprehensive of everything. As a result, he doesn't speak much and has a hard time dealing with too many people at once.
                                                      ◊ CAUTIOUS Brian is also cautious. He doesn't know much about the world, and what he has discovered scares him. Also, as he discovered his parents had done some horrible things, he's hesitant to trust people that aren't Eric.
                                                      ◊ NAIVE Brian is rather naive about the world. He has no real experience outside of the basement he was raised, and doesn't understand much about how people act. As a result, he can easily be taken advantage of.
                                                      ◊ CURIOUS Because of his confinement, Brian is insanely curious about everything going on around him. While there are a lot of scary things that Brian doesn't understand, there is also plenty that cause him to ask Eric about. He is more than eager to learn about the world at large.
                                                      ◊ CREATIVE Because of his isolation, Brian has a very active imagination. He's had to create his own world within the basement, and he's taken that with him outside. He's eager to share ideas he has with Eric and expand his imagination past his old four walls.
                                                      ◊ HONEST Brian is unfortunately incapable of lying. He's seen what happened when Eric lied to his parents, and after that, was horrified that his own parents hurt people with their lies. As a result, Brian refuses to do the same.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Am I going to be all alone here?
                                                  OOC:

-◎-

You say that I'm paranoid
                                                  But I'm pretty sure the world is out to get me
                                                  It's not like I make the choice
                                                  To let my mind stay so ******** messy

Alone? Hardly, my boy
It can be quite overwhelming, I know
But, I'm sure you'll find your bearings in

Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:43 pm

User Image
                                              User Image

User Image
                                            • Mona thought she was ready for Hogwarts. With how much Tahani told her about the school and how great it was, it still didn't compare to seeing the castle in person and it was way more awesome in person! The boat ride was her favourite part of the trip so far—she was sure she saw a merperson under the waters!—but the castle was spectacular up close. She was sure she annoyed her boatmates with her constant litany of praise and rapidly changing hair colour, but she couldn't curb her enthusiasm, it was so cool!

She didn't get the chance to talk to her future classmates while she waited to be sorted, her name was among the first to be called out. It was a shame, but it did mean she got to eat sooner, which was plus in her book! She stood gaping once she entered the enormous hall with the huge colourful tables, hair practically white (I'm going to eat here???) but after a moment, the stares of the older students spurred her on and she took a seat at the stool.

Tahani said the Sorting Hat was cool for an enchanted hat and Mona trusted her, so all she had to wonder about was which house she would end up in. Was she going to be in Slytherin like her sibling? Or would Hufflepuff or Gryffindor suit her more? She didn't think she had the smarts to be in Ravenclaw but who knows. Her hair shifted through various colours, reflecting her thoughts. She was glad she didn't have to decide herself at least.

Hello, she thought internally at the Hat to be polite. It heard her thoughts after all.

TRAITS:
                                                        ↳ Blunt:
                                                            This is a trait that Mona got from her sibling but she can't help but speak her mind and doesn't really sugar coat her words. She has a bad habit of blurting out what she thinks and is a bad liar to boot so it's hard for her to keep her mouth closed.

↳ Dramatic:
                                                            This is another trait that Mona shares with her sibling, but she enjoys being theatrical, whether it's in the things she does or her reactions (although the latter is not intentional). After all, what is the point if you can't do things with flair? It makes even the most tedious of tasks less boring.

↳ Earnest:
                                                            Mona is a rather earnest and sincere person. Even if she doesn't like something, she tries her best to do it and doesn't like doing them half-way. She doesn't see the point in hiding her thoughts but she tries to be accommodating and to listen.

↳ Patient:
                                                            This is one of Mona's best traits. She doesn't have infinite patience, but she can wait for a while and doesn't mind biding her time. After all, sometimes waiting is necessary to get the best results and she can keep herself entertained while she waits.

↳ Quick-Thinking:
                                                            Mona is good at thinking on the spot and coming up with good ideas. She doesn't have concrete plans but when she has a starting idea, she can build up on that and she works well under pressure.

↳ Vindictive:
                                                            Mona doesn't get angry easily, but once she does, she get furious and she usually stews in her anger. She holds a grudge and would rather get payback than let things go and it takes a lot for her to forgive someone, usually because when it gets to the point that she's that angry, it's usually over serious things.

• WHEN Fall 2053 tab tab tab WHERE Great Hall tab tab tab WITH the Sorting Hat

OOC xxx

username

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:40 pm

User Image
                                              User Image

User Image
                                            • When the castle first came into view, the first thing that went through his mind was Lainey was right, much to his irritation. He spent the past year consoling himself that Hogwarts wasn't that great and Lainey was probably pretending she was some princess once again and trying to make him jealous; and he told her as much. He hated that he had to eat his words and he desperately hoped that Lainey wouldn't remember because he did not want to deal with the smug vibes that he knew she'd emit like the walking sparkling cloud of annoyance she was.

He didn't give his sister more thought though as their boat travelled through the lake, too captivated by the sight of the school atop the hill and practically hypnotised by the rapidly changing hair colour of one of his boatmates.

The inside of the castle matched the outside and looked straight out of a medieval fantasy book with grand doors and suits of armour standing guard along the hallways. Benji paid half a mind to the chatter of the other students around him as they waited in a chamber to be sorted, too busy staring around and cataloguing all the details he could. He wasn't the worst at directions but he just knew he would get lost in this place.

Finally, it was his turn and Benji wasted no time going out and hopping onto the stool, giving the student body a cheeky grin before closing his eyes. As long as he wasn't in the same house as Lainey then he was good.

TRAITS:
                                                        ↳ Ambitious:
                                                            Benji has always dreamed big as a kid and now that he's a little older, that hasn't changed. Even if he doesn't know exactly how he's going to achieve his goals, he'll figure out how to do it eventually and he'll do it step by step.

↳ Cheeky:
                                                            It's not that Benji doesn't respect authority per se. He listens to his parents of course, and his teachers, but he makes it seems like he does it because he wanted to do it in the first place, not because their authority was what compelled him. He has a tendency of talking back and when it comes to his older sister, he doesn't hesitate.

↳ Clever:
                                                            Even though it might not be immediately obvious at first, Benji is quite clever. He gets good grades when he puts his mind into it especially when he's competing with Elaine but he also is good at thinking on his feet. He also enjoys puzzles and and is quite good at solving them.

↳ Competitive:
                                                            Among the things that he has in common with his sister, competitiveness is one of them. Benji enjoys winning, that's a fact. He doesn't put his all in every competition, he'd rather save his effort for one that he cares for, but when he does, he can be equally as ruthless as Elaine and considers second place to be first place loser.

↳ Observant:
                                                            Benji is rather observant and quite insightful when he wants to be. He's good at judging people's emotional states and knows when to back off from needling, although he sometimes isn't sure what would the right things to say be.

↳ Self-Righteous:
                                                            Benji can be rather idealistic and tends to see things as right or wrong. He's got a strong sense of justice and firmly and when he sees things that go against that, when he sees things that aren't fair or wrong, he gets rather angry and self-righteous.

• WHEN Fall, 2053 tab tab tab WHERE Great Hall tab tab tab WITH the Sorting Hat

OOC xxx

username

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:56 pm
The Sorting Hat

oyehh

User Image
                                              User Image

User Image
                                            • Mona thought she was ready for Hogwarts. With how much Tahani told her about the school and how great it was, it still didn't compare to seeing the castle in person and it was way more awesome in person! The boat ride was her favourite part of the trip so far—she was sure she saw a merperson under the waters!—but the castle was spectacular up close. She was sure she annoyed her boatmates with her constant litany of praise and rapidly changing hair colour, but she couldn't curb her enthusiasm, it was so cool!

She didn't get the chance to talk to her future classmates while she waited to be sorted, her name was among the first to be called out. It was a shame, but it did mean she got to eat sooner, which was plus in her book! She stood gaping once she entered the enormous hall with the huge colourful tables, hair practically white (I'm going to eat here???) but after a moment, the stares of the older students spurred her on and she took a seat at the stool.

Tahani said the Sorting Hat was cool for an enchanted hat and Mona trusted her, so all she had to wonder about was which house she would end up in. Was she going to be in Slytherin like her sibling? Or would Hufflepuff or Gryffindor suit her more? She didn't think she had the smarts to be in Ravenclaw but who knows. Her hair shifted through various colours, reflecting her thoughts. She was glad she didn't have to decide herself at least.

Hello, she thought internally at the Hat to be polite. It heard her thoughts after all.

TRAITS:
                                                        ↳ Blunt:
                                                            This is a trait that Mona got from her sibling but she can't help but speak her mind and doesn't really sugar coat her words. She has a bad habit of blurting out what she thinks and is a bad liar to boot so it's hard for her to keep her mouth closed.

↳ Dramatic:
                                                            This is another trait that Mona shares with her sibling, but she enjoys being theatrical, whether it's in the things she does or her reactions (although the latter is not intentional). After all, what is the point if you can't do things with flair? It makes even the most tedious of tasks less boring.

↳ Earnest:
                                                            Mona is a rather earnest and sincere person. Even if she doesn't like something, she tries her best to do it and doesn't like doing them half-way. She doesn't see the point in hiding her thoughts but she tries to be accommodating and to listen.

↳ Patient:
                                                            This is one of Mona's best traits. She doesn't have infinite patience, but she can wait for a while and doesn't mind biding her time. After all, sometimes waiting is necessary to get the best results and she can keep herself entertained while she waits.

↳ Quick-Thinking:
                                                            Mona is good at thinking on the spot and coming up with good ideas. She doesn't have concrete plans but when she has a starting idea, she can build up on that and she works well under pressure.

↳ Vindictive:
                                                            Mona doesn't get angry easily, but once she does, she get furious and she usually stews in her anger. She holds a grudge and would rather get payback than let things go and it takes a lot for her to forgive someone, usually because when it gets to the point that she's that angry, it's usually over serious things.

• WHEN Fall 2053 tab tab tab WHERE Great Hall tab tab tab WITH the Sorting Hat

OOC xxx

username

Ah, such lovely manners
Your enthusiasm is refreshing, as well
I think you'll fit in well in

Hufflepuff!

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:58 pm
The Sorting Hat

oyehh

User Image
                                              User Image

User Image
                                            • When the castle first came into view, the first thing that went through his mind was Lainey was right, much to his irritation. He spent the past year consoling himself that Hogwarts wasn't that great and Lainey was probably pretending she was some princess once again and trying to make him jealous; and he told her as much. He hated that he had to eat his words and he desperately hoped that Lainey wouldn't remember because he did not want to deal with the smug vibes that he knew she'd emit like the walking sparkling cloud of annoyance she was.

He didn't give his sister more thought though as their boat travelled through the lake, too captivated by the sight of the school atop the hill and practically hypnotised by the rapidly changing hair colour of one of his boatmates.

The inside of the castle matched the outside and looked straight out of a medieval fantasy book with grand doors and suits of armour standing guard along the hallways. Benji paid half a mind to the chatter of the other students around him as they waited in a chamber to be sorted, too busy staring around and cataloguing all the details he could. He wasn't the worst at directions but he just knew he would get lost in this place.

Finally, it was his turn and Benji wasted no time going out and hopping onto the stool, giving the student body a cheeky grin before closing his eyes. As long as he wasn't in the same house as Lainey then he was good.

TRAITS:
                                                        ↳ Ambitious:
                                                            Benji has always dreamed big as a kid and now that he's a little older, that hasn't changed. Even if he doesn't know exactly how he's going to achieve his goals, he'll figure out how to do it eventually and he'll do it step by step.

↳ Cheeky:
                                                            It's not that Benji doesn't respect authority per se. He listens to his parents of course, and his teachers, but he makes it seems like he does it because he wanted to do it in the first place, not because their authority was what compelled him. He has a tendency of talking back and when it comes to his older sister, he doesn't hesitate.

↳ Clever:
                                                            Even though it might not be immediately obvious at first, Benji is quite clever. He gets good grades when he puts his mind into it especially when he's competing with Elaine but he also is good at thinking on his feet. He also enjoys puzzles and and is quite good at solving them.

↳ Competitive:
                                                            Among the things that he has in common with his sister, competitiveness is one of them. Benji enjoys winning, that's a fact. He doesn't put his all in every competition, he'd rather save his effort for one that he cares for, but when he does, he can be equally as ruthless as Elaine and considers second place to be first place loser.

↳ Observant:
                                                            Benji is rather observant and quite insightful when he wants to be. He's good at judging people's emotional states and knows when to back off from needling, although he sometimes isn't sure what would the right things to say be.

↳ Self-Righteous:
                                                            Benji can be rather idealistic and tends to see things as right or wrong. He's got a strong sense of justice and firmly and when he sees things that go against that, when he sees things that aren't fair or wrong, he gets rather angry and self-righteous.

• WHEN Fall, 2053 tab tab tab WHERE Great Hall tab tab tab WITH the Sorting Hat

OOC xxx

username

Alright then, what shall we do with you?
Not the same house as your sister, eh?
No worries, lad, you're a much better fit for

Slytherin!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

ιf уσυ ωєяє fαℓℓιиg, тнєи ι ωσυℓ∂ ¢αт¢н уσυ
                                                          уσυ иєє∂ α ℓιgнт, ι'∂ fιи∂ α мαт¢н
                                                          '¢αυѕє ι ℓσνє тнє ωαу уσυ ѕαу gσσ∂ мσяиιиg
                                                          αи∂ уσυ тαкє мє тнє ωαу ι αм

spaceAmata lead the first years from the antechamber into the Great Hall, approaching the stool and the hat with the group lined up behind her. She unbound the scroll, and began reading off names to start the sorting so the evening could get underway.

ι'∂ вυу уσυ яσgαιиє ωнєи уσυ ѕтαят ℓσѕιиg αℓℓ уσυя нαιя
                                                          ѕєω σи ραт¢нєѕ тσ αℓℓ уσυ тєαя
                                                          '¢αυѕє ι ℓσνє уσυ мσяє тнαи ι ¢συℓ∂ єνєя ρяσмιѕє
                                                          αи∂ уσυ тαкє мє тнє ωαу ι αм

wнere - Head of the Great Hall
                                                          wнen - Sorting Ceremony 2054
                                                          wιтн - First Years

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:06 pm

When you've been fighting for it all your life
                                                      You've been struggling to make things right
                                                      That's how a superhero learns to fly

Torin enjoyed the train ride, especially the treat trolley! After Skyla bought the snacks for them they dug in. Cloth changes were always hard but these were made so he could wear the uniform robes without catching them on his wheels. Getting off the train was easy enough though he was still a tad nervous going downstairs.

He joined the other first years and followed them till they got to the lake. He doubted there was a hovercraft feature on the chair.  Luckily the adult in charge was able help get him in the wobbly boat and would make sure the chair made it across the lake too. The ride was beautiful and so was the castle at night! He would have to tell mom all about this!

After wheeling up some stairs he stopped with the group. There were some pretty tall doors. Entering he was in awe of all the cool magic in here! Floating candles and the worlds best skylight. Soon they stopped and names were called. Skyla went first and he watched her get sorted. Now it was his turn. He excused himself from the crowd and rolled on up. They scooted the stool back as he came up so it was clear he didnt have to actully be on the stool. Once the hat was on his head he waited to see where the hat wanted to put him. 'Hope Skyla's house is good for her. She worries far too much about me.' Torin thought wholly unaware the hat could hear it

POSITIVE Torin always looks at the bright side of things. Even when something bad happens he focuses most on how it can get better and looks for the silver lining in everything. As such he always seems happy. He's first to point out something good about something or someone even if its something he doesn't like

RESILIENT Torin is tough physically and mentally. He doesn't like things to keep him down and will tough things out to make sure they don't. He doesn't like to give up. He's a fighter

FRIENDLY Torin will happily greet friendly strangers and he treats everyone like a friend. He is not shy at all and loves conversations

EXCITABLE Torin gets excited about things pretty quickly and often. Even small little things that most might get an 'oh that's neat' will get him excited even if it's only for a moment. 

PETTY Torin hates being wronged or offended. He gets that accidents and normal misunderstandings happen. But when theres clear ill intent Torin doesn't forget and will usually be passive aggressive at best or deliberate revenge at worst

BRAVE Torin is rarely scared and the few times he was he was steadfast. Even with his health scare he kept a level head. He refuses to let bad things have a negative effect on him if he has anything to say about it.

When you've fighting for it all your life
                                                                You've been working every day and night
                                                                That's how a superhero learns to fly

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:08 pm

Once I never could hope to win
                                          You starting down the road leaving me again
                                          The threats you made were meant to cut me down
                                          And if our love was just a circus
                                          You'd be a clown by now

Wally was excited he was finally here! He totally made Galen mention what to expect from sorting. While not as cool as fighting a dragon to prove you worth it sounded relatively painless. They chatted and shared comic books and debated comic theories. Normal brother stuff right? Once they arrived Wally was bummed that Galen had to split off. He joined the other first year when called on by a tough looking but probably nice adult. He made sure to keep up and spotted the boats Galen had mentioned. He wondered which one Galen had used? He picked a random one and watched one kid need a bit more help as he had a wheelchair. Hopefully that chair was magically tricked out for stairs. Galen mentioned having to use stairs a lot. Wally wished he had a camera as the castle at night was super cool! Once there Wally was pleased to see the kid had the stairs handled. He followed  the group into the castle. He could hear lots of people outside the door.

Entering he was amazed by the great hall. It was so much better in person! Wally waved to galen as he passed him, almost missing that the group stopped. He watched as the other kids got sorted. Mabye he would get the same house as Galen. Doubtful as they were pretty different. Soon it was his turn as he heard his name called. Wally sat on the stool and the hat was lowered on his head. 'Ok Mr Hat Galen said you can read my mind, good luck in here it's a ******** mess." Wally thought, awaiting the verdict.

NIHILISTIC Wally has a negative view of the world and assumes by default most don't care about him or his hardships unless they have something to gain. Everyone is just in it for themselves and will step on others if needed. He tends to assume people are going to be mean from the get go, even if he doesn't say it. Even though he wants to be proven wrong he doubts he is.

SKEPTICAL Wally rarely trusts anyone or anything till he can prove he is not going to get double crossed or find out the truth. He automatically assumes someone is either lying or sugar coating something when the truth is told. While skeptical He's not a total d**k he does appreciate it when someone wants to help him. He doesn't hate people, just the things they do. While hesitant to trust he does want to have people he can put trust in.

ASTUTE Wally is very perceptive of what's going on around him and notices and remembers details and conversations that he's had. He is pretty good at noticing when he is not being told everything or if someone is generally omitting information. He is good at recalling detailed memories of places he's been or things he's experienced. He has a good memory though there's plenty he would rather forget.

POSSESSIVE Wally was used to having very little as such he prefers not to share and is protective of what possessions he has. Who knows if the other person cares for the item as much as he does? He trusts very few with his stuff and doesn't care if he comes off as a jerk in order to protect his things. Even with people he trusts he is still uneasy letting them handle his stuff even when they've proven themselves trustworthy.

BRAVE Even if Wally is scared he will stand his ground. Weakness has never got him anywhere and sometimes in more danger than before. He would much rather fight for himself because he assumes no one else will. How can he expect others to try to protect him if he can't protect himself? He's also a potty mouth, he picked it up from how he was raised and doesn't care if people don't like it or punish him for it.

RESILIENT Wally has developed a thick skin over time. He is used to being insulted and told he's worthless and doesn't put much stock in what people say about him. He tends to blow off unconstructive criticism completely and even takes constructive criticism with a grain of salt. He sees himself as one of the few advocates for his wants and needs. He doesn't care if others dont like him. That is their problem not his.

Don't you know

I'm still standing better than I ever did
                                                                                  Looking like a true survivor, feeling like a little kid
                                                                                  And I'm still standing after all this time
                                                                                  Picking up the pieces of my life
                                                                                  Without you on my mind

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:11 pm
User Image
                                                If I die before I w a k e
                                                At least in h e a v e n I can skate

╔════════════════════════════════╗
                                                Syd Barrett
                                                Eleven Years Old - First Year - Unsorted - Halfblood
                                                ╚════════════════════════════════╝

Syd followed the line of first years through the Great Hall, looking around as he tried to take it all in. It was big. He had never been in such a large room, but then again, he had never even stepped foot inside of a castle until tonight. He thought the train ride was rather mundane compared to the boat ride, but even that didn’t compare to see Hogwarts up close and being inside of it. The fact that he wouldn’t be sleeping in his own bed tonight, down the hall from his parents hadn’t quite hit him yet as he was engulfed in awe. He tried to spot his sister at the Gryffindor table, but quickly gave up as he and the other first years filled the area in front of the Sorting Hat. He hoped that he’d be placed in the same house. After all, both of his parents were Gryffindors during their time. In fact, that was how they’d met. The one Alexandria Quimby-Scott and Crash Barrett had fallen in love on the Quidditch pitch, or at least that was how his mother always told the story. Since they were both Keepers, they never played a game together.

Syd expected his name to be called rather quickly, so he wasn’t thrown off when his turn finally came. He walked up to the stool and sat, looking out at the crowd of unfamiliar faces. When the Sorting Hat was placed on his head, he finally felt a little nervous. Gryffindor, Gryffindor, Gryffindor, he repeated in his head like a chant. He was told that the Sorting Hat could read minds, so he figured letting the Hat know which house he wanted would be his best chance of being sorted there.

FOCUSED Syd tends to give all of his attention to one thing, whether it is something he is working on or listening to someone talk. Being focused on one thing at a time not only helps his productivity, but it allows him to think things through better. On the flip side, he does tend to obsess over his projects and cannot multi-task effectively.
                                                COMPASSIONATE Syd feels deeply for others when they are going through hardship. He tends to feel their pain and does his best to show that he cares about what they are going through.
                                                BRILLIANT Syd's mind travels at quick speeds and he has an insatiable curiosity about the world around him. His curiosity allows for him to think outside of the box to figure out creative solutions to problems. Although he is smart, he does need to apply himself in order to succeed, which is why he may also come off as ignorant or as if he doesn't care about things if he isn't putting his all into it.
                                                DREAMY Syd tends to live in his head, thinking or daydreaming. His brain never shuts off, but he may appear absent minded if he has something major or something that he is obsessing over on his mind. However, when he lives in the moment, he tends to talk to anyone and everyone and finds holding conversations pretty easy.
                                                NONCOMMITTAL Syd is not one that typically commits to plans as something else typically comes along before the date he made plans for that may capture his interest and attention, and he decides he'd rather pursue that instead. Some find this off-putting and disrespectful. On the other hand, Syd is very adventurous and enjoys making spontaneous plans on the spot. Syd is also noncommittal with people. He makes friends well, but he finds that he may be interested in a person one day, and more interested in someone else the next. However, if he is not busy, he'd enjoy hanging out with just about anyone that would ask him to.
                                                POMPOUS When Syd successfully accomplishes a project that he's proud of, does well in school, or even gets lucky and has something awesome happen in his life, he tends to brag and his arrogance shines through.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

'Cause right now on e a r t h I can't do jack
                                                Without the man up on my b a c k

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:16 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx❈ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Hogwarts - Great Hall
xxx❈ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Torin, Sorting Hat
xxxx❈ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Sorting
xxxxx❈ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I hope I stay with Torin...

Skyla was so excited. They'd ridden a super cool train, carefully moseyed to a creepy lake, ridden in a spooky wooden boat to the castle. The castle was SO cool. And she was pretty sure it was super duper haunted. And not even because they'd totally seen ghosts. There was no way there wasn't some sort of malevolent spirit floating around. Plus it was weirdly chilly. All they had to do now was wear a hat for a few minutes, then bam. They'd be all sorted. But what if she and Torin didn't get the same house? They'd always been together, and had always survived life by working together. What if they never saw each other any more? Her thoughts were shaken free when she heard her name called. Gently she gave her brother a fist bump, then walked up to face her destiny.

"Alright, I don't know how this whole magic sorting thing works... but please keep me with my brother. I've gotta protect him, just like always."

xxx𝓟𝒆𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂xxx

xxxxxPʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ:
                                                                First and foremost, Sky is extremely protective of her family and friends. From watching her brother get sick, to their lives get turned upside down, Sky has vowed to do everything in their power to keep those she loves safe and happy.... by any means available.

xxxxxOᴘᴛɪᴍɪsᴛɪᴄ:
                                                                Despite life being a near-constant stream of hospitals, doctors, and tests, Skyla's always tried to remain optimistic. Her brother wasn't nearly as sick as he could be, her parents managed to keep their home afloat... and hey, she still had her family to count on. Luckily, despite the several bursts of bad luck, there always seemed to be a bubble of good.

xxxxxEɴᴇʀɢᴇᴛɪᴄ:
                                                                Sky has always been an incredibly active child. From play fighting with Torin to her constant need to be in motion, Sky has usually found productive ways of getting her energy out. Unfortunately, it backfires any time she's got to stay cooped up and still.

xxxxxQᴜɪᴄᴋ-Tᴇᴍᴘᴇʀᴇᴅ:
                                                                Skyla is well known to go from 0-100 really quickly. She typically flares her temper when her protectiveness is triggered, but she can also snap in other situations. Bullies beware.

xxxxxIɴᴏ̨ᴜɪsɪᴛɪᴠᴇ:
                                                                Sky has always been the type to ask "why". She loves to know how things work, and if someone tries presenting solid logic, she'll do her best to pick it apart in ways she can best get all the information. She also loves to be hands-on, and her curiosity leads to some interesting places.

xxxxxCᴏᴍᴘᴇᴛᴇᴛɪᴠᴇ:
                                                                Typically against Torin, Skyla is incredibly competitive. Before he was wheel-bound, the two would duke it out, play soccer, or do sprints. Afterward, they took to wheels, with her using skates, her skateboard, or even her bike. Luckily, her twin matched her competitive nature, so they both had fun. There may or may not have been sore losers from time to time, though.

You held me down, but I got up, already brushing off the dust
          You hear my voice, you hear that sound, like thunder, gonna shake the ground
          You held me down, but I got up, get ready 'cause I've had enough
          I see it all, I see it now! I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter
          Dancing through the fire 'cause I am a champion, and you're gonna hear me roar
          Louder, louder than a lion 'cause I am a champion, and you're gonna hear me roar

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:33 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Great Hall - Hogwarts
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Sorting Hat, bunches of students and staff
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Getting Sorted
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? They're gonna be so proud

Kai was very much nervous. Luckily he wasn't totally alone. He had Simon, who was watching from the table of yellow and black. Kai sent a nervous wave over toward his cousin, who's hair turned a bright tealish color, and who waved back. At least he had some family. It would be cool if Reggie was still here too, because Reggie gave the best hugs. Kai bit the inside of his lip, watching as people were called up one by one to be in the spotlight. He also looked over at the few people he'd been chatting with on the train, all of whom seemed more eager than him. Then again, he was worried about being teased relentlessly for being a twitchy weirdo. It'd just be one more school, but this one his parents couldn't come and save the day... and as much as he loved Simon, he'd never actually heard him talk before.

When his name got called, Kai swallowed back a ball of nerves. He carefully walked forward, trying to focus on his steps so he wouldn't have a freak out. Once at the front, he sat on the stool, gasping in soft surprise as the hat fell over his eyes. This was it. Time to face the future. Maybe he'd get Hufflepuff like Reggie and Simon? Or maybe he'd get Slytherin like mom and Uncle Kenny? Ravenclaw like Uncle Rhys, or Gryffindor like Uncle Gid. Any which way, he was sure his parents would be super proud of him, and that thought made him smile, even just a bit.

xxx𝓟𝒆𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂xxx

xxxxxCʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ:
                                                                Kai has always had a creative way of thinking. Sometimes it manifests as coloring with whatever colors he wishes, sometimes it's doing math upside-down. His creative thinking sometimes lands him in trouble, but luckily it also works well for getting out of trouble too.

xxxxxCᴜʀɪᴏᴜs:
                                                                Kai loves asking questions and learning how things work. It allows him to learn at his own pace, picking up knowledge as he chooses. Sometimes he'll interrogate for hours, but he absolutely thrives on it.

xxxxxSɪʟʟʏ:
                                                                Whether it's a mid-day dance party or an bad jokes of his own invention, Kai has a knack for bringing a smile to everyone's faces. He can tell when people need cheering up and he usually knows just how to do it.

xxxxxLᴏᴠɪɴɢ:
                                                                When Kai finds someone to love, he loves deeply. He'd do anything at all for someone he loves, even if it's a self-sacrificial move. His love is innocent and pure, and usually manifests with little "gifts" Kai thinks the person might enjoy.

xxxxxCᴀᴜᴛɪᴏᴜs:
                                                                Thanks to his strict upbringing, Kai is incredibly careful about doing things. He often asks permission before touching things, especially when it's something he doesn't know much about. Sometimes his over abundance of caution causes him to delay in his critical thinking, since he's scared of getting in trouble for his choices.

xxxxxCʟɪɴɢʏ:
                                                                Kai was pretty dependent on others before the big accident, but now especially he's almost completely reliant upon them. No matter his emotions, he seeks out other people for help and affection, especially when he thinks something bad might be coming. Sometimes his clingy nature can be subdued with stuffed animals, but usually a big hug or a pat on the head will cheer him up.

Aɴᴅ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ I ᴡɪʟʟ ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ
          Wᴇ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴏᴜʀ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅs ɪɴ ɴᴇᴇᴅ
          Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ 1, 2, 3, I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ
          Aɴᴅ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴇɴ I ɴᴇᴇᴅ ɪᴛ I ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ 4, 3, 2 Yᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ
          'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴀᴛ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴀʀᴇ sᴜᴘᴘᴏsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ
          Yᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴍʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄʀʏ
          I'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴛ ɢᴏ, ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ sᴀʏ ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games