Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:00 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxTable
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx

xxxxxxxxxAleah
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDull
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

αṉḋ αṉÿ τïṃε ÿøυ ƒεεl τhε ραïṉ, hεÿ јυḋε, ɾεƒɾαïṉxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ḋøṉ'τ сαɾɾÿ τhε ώøɾlḋ υρøṉ ÿøυɾ ṡhøυlḋεɾṡxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ƒøɾ ώεll ÿøυ ќṉøώ τhατ ïτ'ṡ α ƒøøl ώhø ρlαÿṡ ïτ сøølxxxxxx
                                                          вÿ ṃαќïṉģ hïṡ ώøɾlḋ α lïττlε сølḋεɾxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceBas had been trying very hard not to dwell. It was sort of difficult, when your stupidity had a body count, to let go of the fact that you'd been stupid. But he kept trying to tell himself that feeling horrible for the rest of his life wasn't going to help anything. It wouldn't make Balder's far magically be alive and not a ghost, it wouldn't bring back Brandon's family or make Colin's arm reappear. It wouldn't do anything, except make him miserable, and make everyone around him miserable from having to be around his miserable self.

spaceFrom what Sebastian had gathered in the prefect car, Colin wasn't all that upset over his arm, anyway.

spaceStill, Colin having 'an awesome enchanted arm like from an anime' (as the sixth year had very happily informed him when he'd tried to say something about it) wasn't exactly going to make up for all the dead people. Even if one of them was Roald. Honestly, the world was a much better place without that arsehole in it, but it was a poorer place without everyone else who'd died, and Bas wasn't sure if that sort of thing could even out.

spaceAt least no one else was going to die, he guessed. That was something. Or, well. Plenty of people were going to die still, but none of it would be Roald's fault. Unless someone out there in the world had had the misfortune of being so traumatized by the man that they offed themselves-

spaceThat was a cheery thought.

spaceWhen Aleah spoke to him, it was almost a relief. Only almost, though, because she'd asked him how he was, and the answer was complicated.
                                                          "Not... great," he replied, expression pained. "Trying to be better, but it's not really working out." Of course, Aleah knew. He'd told her most of what had happened, though how clear he'd been was up for debate. It'd all still been sort of fresh at the time, so he may have gotten a little incoherent. And then his parents had flipped out because they'd found them, that'd been fun. Not.

spaceAlmost as much fun as how they'd used the event to try and tease him about Aleah to take his mind off of how miserable he was. That'd been great, definitely. Except if he heard his parents call her his girlfriend one more time, he might go insane. Not like he didn't like her, because he'd be stupid not to. But she definitely didn't like him. If she did, she'd be nervous around him, or blush, or something like that. That's what people did when they liked someone. Hell, he blushed and was nervous around her all the time, not that she noticed. Or maybe she was being nice and ignoring it. But her lack of nervousness definitely meant it wasn't mutual, because the only people he knew who'd never been nervous around their crushes were Melody and Eve, and those two were aliens from another planet.

space... This was not the best detour for his mind to take, he noted. Then swallowed, blushing. He had the uncanny sense that somehow she knew what he'd been thinking, which was ridiculous but terrifying. He coughed awkwardly.
                                                          "Um. So." Merlin, how hard was it to talk to someone? She was his friend! He talked to her all the time! But right now all he could think about saying was 'I got a bunch of people killed and also you're really pretty.' He was pretty sure neither of those things were acceptable. "Uh, you didn't tell me about your holiday," he finally managed. Well, she hadn't. There'd been the prefect meeting, and patrols, and a lot of awkward silences. Hopefully now that he'd asked, it'd turn out that she'd had an incredibly fascinating holiday and would go on and on about it.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxhεÿ јυḋε, ḋøṉ'τ lετ ṃε ḋøώṉ
                                                          xxxxxxÿøυ hαṿε ƒøυṉḋ hεɾ, ṉøώ ģø αṉḋ ģετ hεɾ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxɾεṃεṃвεɾ τø lετ hεɾ ïṉτø ÿøυɾ hεαɾτ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxτhεṉ ÿøυ сαṉ ṡταɾτ τø ṃαќε ïτ вεττεɾ

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          - - -

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:06 pm
Hurry, hurry, come quickly!
And leave all logic aside.
Don't say a word...
Just listen carefully to me.
The world is ours if we could only let it be.

User Image
𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚢
𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛

muggleborn │ fourth year │ gryffindor

Essie very nearly waved good-bye to Connor as they entered the Great Hall and split off towards their respective house tables, before lowering her hand, face red in embarrassment, at the last minute. Truth be told, she did often forget Connor was blind, especially when he was separated from his twin. God told the people to love everyone equally, especially those who suffered, but she didn't really think Connor counted as one of those people. He was perfectly self-sufficient, she supposed, so long as he had Sadie with him, and it wasn't as if his ability to cast spells was really hindered by not being able to see... though she figured he probably sometimes needed someone to make sure he was aiming his wand in the right direction. She took a seat at the Gryffindor table, although she did spot her younger sister with a few other younger students at the Hufflepuff table, which was a relief. Liddie was someone who needed friends. Well, everyone needed friends, but she knew her sister liked to feel as though she fit in. "We're getting an awful lot of Hufflepuffs and Slytherins this year," she commented to Rich. She knew he had a cousin, Julius, in Liddie's year, who was in Slytherin. She couldn't say she was overtly fond of the house herself, but Darian was in Slytherin- even if she acted like and seemed to pretend she was a Gryffindor- and she certainly wasn't a bad person. None of the Yaxleys were, even if they were a bit... persnickety.

OOC:
murruelecreuset

Every move we make will trigger another;
And every small mistake will be a messenger...
Our lives are weaving like a thread;
Within each other, faithfully...
Sharing in our joys and miseries.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:13 pm
He's a real nowhere man,
Sitting in his nowhere land...
Making all his nowhere plans for nobody.
Doesn't have a point of view-
Knows not where he's going to-
Isn't he a bit like you and me?

User Image
ᴍʏʀᴏɴ
ɴᴀᴛʜᴀɪʀ
ʜᴀʀɢʀᴀᴠᴇ

halfblood │ first year │ gryffindor

Myron glanced over at Roman neutrally- at the very least he wasn't annoying, or stupid. The dark haired boy didn't pretend to be a saint or a genius, but he knew he was very good at keeping his mouth shut, and that he was far from dumb. Just like Mam said, he had at least some of his father's cleverness in him, even if he'd never considered the man all that clever. Nathaniel had been... distantly clever. Occasionally vaguely condescending, as if he thought no one else could possibly understand what was in his head. But maybe Myron was reaching with that, because part of him was always going to resent his father, even if he'd loved him. "It said I lacked drive," he drawled, dark eyes narrowed in irritation at the thought. "Probably just tries to get a rise out of everyone, I bet. S'not like you can put the thing back on to argue with it. Not that I care that much. My mam was in this house, so she'll be pretty happy."

OOC:
((Essy: You quoted me wrong, lol.))
Essy ze Ninja

Nowhere Man, please listen;
You don't know what you're missing!
Nowhere Man, the world is at your command...
He's as blind as he can be-
Just sees what he wants to see-
Nowhere Man, can you see me at all?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:12 pm
User Image
                                                  The best thing about tonight's that we're not fighting
                                                  Could it be that we have been this way before
                                                  I know you don't think that I am trying
                                                  I know you're wearing thin down to the core

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ || Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Rhys sat down at the table, a slight frown on his face as he looked around for Gid. He'd caught him on the train, and then proceeded to lose him in the crush of people at the station. He was willing to blame the fact that he was short and couldn't see over the heads of everyone, but he had to eventually get to the castle. Besides, Gid was probably busy with head boy duties, and Rhys wasn't going to bother him while he was doing that. That was one, rude, and two, disrespectful to the title of head boy. Though, he had to admit he felt awkward sitting at the table with no one he really knew there. Jazzy wasn't there, and everyone else was elsewhere. Sighing, he rubbed his eyes and settled in to wait, watching the sorting and waiting for it to be over shortly so he could get some proper sleep before he dove headfirst into studying for NEWTs. He wasn't going to be caught unaware by them, and he wanted to get better grades on them than he had his OWLs. Those had been humiliating enough to look at.

════════════════════════

Thinking: So where did Gid disappear to?
                                                  Taken By: Gideon Reid
                                                  OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

This is not what I intended
                                                  I always swore to you I'd never fall apart
                                                  You always thought that I was stronger
                                                  I may have failed
                                                  But I have loved you from the start

Miss GryffindorK

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:23 pm
User ImageUser Image
Richard Indigo Devereux
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Black Sheep of the Family

Location : Hogsmeade Station → Great Hall - Gryffindor Table

“See you later Connor.” Richard said farewell to their Ravenclaw friend. Heading over to the Gryffindor table with Essie, he wondered how the year would be. How many new housemates would Gryffindor get? Taking a seat next to Essie, he looked to the sorting. “No, kidding. Where are all the Gryffindors and Ravenclaws this year?” He commented. Maybe they’d been locked up in a cellar or something? Okay that was probably more a Slytherin thing but he couldn’t help but wonder. “On the upshot I guess Hufflepuff and Slytherin are balancing each other out nicely.” Richard added.

Richard glanced over at the sorting before looking around the room. He glanced over at the other tables. Not noticing his cousin, though he hadn’t really been looking. He did notice Lydia however. “Looks like Lydia is off to a good start this year.” He mentioned casually. Richard was sure Esther noticed it as well. He also wondered where Darian was. She was usually over at the Gryffindor table. He was certain this year would be no different.

With : Essie

Attire : Gryffindor Uniform

OOC : @Jade : Quoted you since you mentioned wanting to join Rich smile

The Forgotten Weasley
                                      Jade Galaksylph

Not afraid to be different!
                                      Well isn't that refreshing!
                                      Your family may be Slytherin, but I think you'll find your way in...
                                      Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝔖𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔥 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔊𝔯𝑦𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯𝓒𝔥𝔞𝔰𝔢𝔯
𝔓𝔯𝔢𝔣𝔢𝔠𝔱𝓗𝔢𝔞𝔡 𝔅𝔬𝑦𝓒𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔞𝔦𝔫

Gid had spent the entirety of the train ride on his feet, save the Prefects' Meeting. Thus far, he'd found exactly one downfall to his new title, and that was increased patrols. When the train had finally slowed to a crawl and Gid happily sighed, making sure to watch as everyone left. He did another sweep of the train, then left, hopping in whatever carriage was open. He didn't even know the kids inside! When he finally made it to the castle, he meandered in, stopping every handful of steps to blink back tears and try to gather up the will to continue. Before he went into the Great Hall, he stopped in a dark alcove and took another painkiller.

Upon entry, Gid realized he was a bit late, so he hurriedly made his way over to the Gryffindor table. Normally, he'd go sit by his boyfriend, but he was also pretty sure it'd be frowned upon by the staff if the new Head Boy broke the seating at feasts rule... But when he made it to his table, he realized the very boy he'd wanted to sit by was waiting in a sea of red. With another heavy exhale, he sat down, looking over at Rhys. Hopefully the Ravenclaw wouldn't notice how red his cheeks were or how he was covered in a light sheen of sweat. What really gave him away, he was sure, was his heavy breathing and pounding heart. Though none of that stopped Gid from hoping it was just a little too loud and a little too dim in the room. "Hey Rhys! I missed you on the train... and over the summer. Sorry we couldn't really hang out, but you know... I was ill and mum was not letting guests over." He scratched the back of his neck, hoping his voice was even enough to pass for the truth.

Diamond Wales

Wᴇʟʟ I ᴅʀɪɴᴋ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴇᴀᴋ ᴀɴᴅ I sᴍᴏᴋᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ sɪɢʜ
Sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄʀᴏss ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴏᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇ
Gᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴍᴀɴ ᴛᴏ ʜɪs ʟᴇꜰᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ᴛᴏ ʜɪs ʀɪɢʜᴛ
Yᴏᴜ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴡᴇᴀᴛ sᴏ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴛɪɢʜᴛ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ
Sᴏᴍᴇʙᴏᴅʏ ᴍɪxᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴍᴇᴅɪᴄɪɴᴇ. I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴏɴ
Sᴏᴍᴇʙᴏᴅʏ ᴍɪxᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴍᴇᴅɪᴄɪɴᴇ, ɴᴏᴡ ʙᴀʙʏ ɪᴛs ᴀʟʟ ɢᴏɴᴇ
Sᴏᴍᴇʙᴏᴅʏ ᴍɪxᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴍᴇᴅɪᴄɪɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sᴏᴍᴇʙᴏᴅʏ's ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ

𝔄𝔫𝔡 𝔰𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔟𝔬𝔡𝑦 𝔪𝔦𝔵𝔢𝔡 𝔪𝑦 𝔪𝔢𝔡𝔦𝔠𝔦𝔫𝔢 𝔞𝔤𝔞𝔦𝔫, 𝔞𝔤𝔞𝔦𝔫

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:45 pm
User Image
                                                  The best thing about tonight's that we're not fighting
                                                  Could it be that we have been this way before
                                                  I know you don't think that I am trying
                                                  I know you're wearing thin down to the core

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ || Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Rhys looked over and spotted Gid making his way over to the table. A frown pulled at his features, because he could swear that Gid seemed a bit out of breath. Rhys shrugged it off however, reminding himself that Gid always had trouble keeping up with Rhys even when he slowed down for him. He glanced over his boyfriend for a moment before he sighed and rested his hand over Gid's. "It's fine. My da wouldn't have let me have any guests over if I was sick either. It's bad enough my cousin ignores that and visits anyway. At least you don't have to deal with that." He hated when Heath did that. At least it wasn't Contessa. She probably would try and make sure Rhys didn't have any rest if he was sick. Thankfully they both ignored each other, which was just fine by Rhys.

He got a bit of a grin on his face as he thought of the upcoming year and lightly elbowed his boyfriend.
                                                  "So, do you have a study schedule written up for this year, or am I to assume you're leaving that for me to do?" Rhys already had a schedule for himself written up. He needed it though. He had fourteen exams he had to study for, and he doubted they'd be easy. If nothing else, they were called the Nastily Exhausting Wizarding Tests for a reason.

════════════════════════

Thinking: So where did Gid disappear to?
                                                  Taken By: Gideon Reid
                                                  OOC:

This is not what I intended
                                                  I always swore to you I'd never fall apart
                                                  You always thought that I was stronger
                                                  I may have failed
                                                  But I have loved you from the start

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝔖𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔥 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔊𝔯𝑦𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯𝓒𝔥𝔞𝔰𝔢𝔯
𝔓𝔯𝔢𝔣𝔢𝔠𝔱𝓗𝔢𝔞𝔡 𝔅𝔬𝑦𝓒𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔞𝔦𝔫

Gid blinked when Rhys not only set his hand atop his, but immediately agreed that being sick was a perfectly valid reason for not being able to have company. It worked?! He must've been doing good at his law studies to pull off this conversation. Rhys mentioned his cousins breaking rules and coming to visit and Gid chortled. "Yea, only company I was allowed was Gram, and she kept making me drink some weird 'herbal remedy' stuff. Tasted bloody horrid. Though, at least I don't have pesky cousins." He grinned, starting to feel better just talking to his boyfriend. Casually, he turned over his hand and laced his fingers with Rhys', a sly grin on his lips. It was good that everyone around was distracted, either by the sorting or their friends, else the Ravenclaw might get all flustered.

As Rhys began to look like he was thinking, Gid attempted to let his mind wander - mostly to visions of the two holing up in the Prefect's Bath for a snog session - but before his thoughts could fully register, he was being elbowed. He blinked and looked at the white-haired teen, eyes wide.... until Rhys started asking about study schedules. Urch. "Rhys, we've barely gotten our regular schedules! But no, I wanted to wait so we could compare them. Make sure we always had a study partner." He grinned, feeling rather proud of his idea to pair up. "Besides, it shouldn't be too awful, I've already read ahead in most of my classes." It was true, though in some classes he'd simply glanced at a few things and skimmed... but he'd read through his entire law tome AND taken notes. Not a book's worth like Rhys always wrote, but it was more than normal. When he hadn't been studying, he'd been a miserable layabout, so he kept himself as busy as possible under his mum's watchful gaze. That was the only thing that positively stunk about having a teacher for a mum. They had the same holidays!

Diamond Wales

Wᴇʟʟ I ᴅʀɪɴᴋ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴇᴀᴋ ᴀɴᴅ I sᴍᴏᴋᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ sɪɢʜ
Sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄʀᴏss ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴏᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇ
Gᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴍᴀɴ ᴛᴏ ʜɪs ʟᴇꜰᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ᴛᴏ ʜɪs ʀɪɢʜᴛ
Yᴏᴜ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴡᴇᴀᴛ sᴏ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴛɪɢʜᴛ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ
Sᴏᴍᴇʙᴏᴅʏ ᴍɪxᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴍᴇᴅɪᴄɪɴᴇ. I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴏɴ
Sᴏᴍᴇʙᴏᴅʏ ᴍɪxᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴍᴇᴅɪᴄɪɴᴇ, ɴᴏᴡ ʙᴀʙʏ ɪᴛs ᴀʟʟ ɢᴏɴᴇ
Sᴏᴍᴇʙᴏᴅʏ ᴍɪxᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴍᴇᴅɪᴄɪɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sᴏᴍᴇʙᴏᴅʏ's ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ

𝔄𝔫𝔡 𝔰𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔟𝔬𝔡𝑦 𝔪𝔦𝔵𝔢𝔡 𝔪𝑦 𝔪𝔢𝔡𝔦𝔠𝔦𝔫𝔢 𝔞𝔤𝔞𝔦𝔫, 𝔞𝔤𝔞𝔦𝔫

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:23 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                  𝙻𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚐𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚊 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚎-
                                                  𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝
                                                  𝙶𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚢 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚎
                                                  𝙳𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚙𝚎 𝚒𝚝
                                                  𝙶𝚎𝚝 𝚞𝚙, 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚞𝚙, 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎, 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎-
                                                  𝚁𝚞𝚗 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚐𝚘!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 𝔊𝔞𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔱 𝔉𝔢𝔩𝔡𝔰𝔭𝔞𝔯 𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔯 x
                                                  Pureblood Third Year Slytherin xxxxx

< Sorting Feast 2036 >
                                                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

± : . : ± : : ± : . : ±

Garnet took a carriage ride with a few of his friends before coming here in the Great Hall, folding his arms like he always do. He was pondering in going to the Slytherin table, but he didn't have any notable people he would consider a friend. Personally, he felt intimidated by some notable Slytherins- Rory, Leon, Wren Treva, Phoebe, and Flick. Rory looked like he was going to punch him if Garnet tried small-talking to him. Phoebe looked like someone who would do something bad behind his back, especially if she was with Flick. He didn't know Treva, Wren, nor Leon that much, but Garnet felt that they're not the people he should hover about. Even if Wren is a prefect, he honestly couldn't bring himself to actually try talking to him.

The Slytherin instead redirected his direction to the Gryffindor table, where most of his friends belong. Seeing his bestfriend Rich wasn't that hard, given how red his head had been. So, he quietly sat down beside him, acknowledging the fact that Essie was also with him, who was optimistic as ever. "Salut, Richard. Hi, Essie." Garnet greeted the pair with a lukewarm smile. "Sorry, didn't join you earlier, tried helping out a first year but that didn't work out. Then I hang out with Lucy for the train ride, her brother just got sorted by now. Just saying. "

± : . : ± : : ± : . : ±

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                  𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 [Richard, Esther] 𝚊𝚝

User Image

𝔖𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔩𝔢 𝔄𝔱𝔱𝔦𝔯𝔢 𝔗𝔥𝔢𝔪𝔢 𝔖𝔬𝔫𝔤

< Out.Of.Character >
                                                  out of character

𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜-
                                                  𝙶𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚜
                                                  𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎!
                                                  𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚗, 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜, 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑
                                                  𝙱𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎-
                                                  𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗, 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝!

murruelecreuset
The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:20 am
User Image_________________

User Image

What a weird hat, he thought. But at least he wasn't the only one to be criticized (and yet, that only made him feel worse.) As much as he tried to tell himself it didn't matter something about it had clearly bothered him, even if he didn't know why. He frowned and said, ”Huh. Well what does it know anyway.” Then nodded in agreement with Myron. ”Yeah I bet you're right. Makes you wonder if its really just bored, only coming out once a year to sit on some kids' heads' until its shoved back in a drawer or something.” But once he shrugged it off, he was done with it. Like Myron said, they'll never have another chance again so why dwell? Besides, he heard a lot of interesting stories about Gryffindor House. That Potter fellow sounded like he had a lot of fun. ”She was huh? That's wicked. Neither of my parents came here, but my aunt was a Slytherin.” Roman didn't know much else about his magical side of the family though. They were so vague about everything, it was kind've annoying. ”So did your mum tell you anything about what the common room looks like?” If anything, he was a little disappointed he wouldn't be sleeping underneath the lake like he hoped. He really wanted to see what a real mermaid looks like. They must be pretty.

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
WHEN:: Fall of 2036
WHERE:: Great Hall
WITH WHO:: Myron

[OOC: trololol, whoops you're right! I spent a good ten minutes double checking the spelling like "what did I mess up?!?!" until I realized it was the quotations I forgot. XDD

The Forgotten Weasley

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:01 am
He's a real nowhere man,
Sitting in his nowhere land...
Making all his nowhere plans for nobody.
Doesn't have a point of view-
Knows not where he's going to-
Isn't he a bit like you and me?

User Image
ᴍʏʀᴏɴ
ɴᴀᴛʜᴀɪʀ
ʜᴀʀɢʀᴀᴠᴇ

halfblood │ first year │ gryffindor

Myron shrugged. "My mam's whole family was in Gryffindor, but my dad's whole family was in Slytherin. Except him, he was in Ravenclaw." He really should have some sort of grudge against Slytherin, given the whole Hargrave mess, but he was trying to block all that out. Knowing Todd should have been starting Hogwarts with him this year was bad enough. They'd been like brothers. He'd always wanted a brother, but Mam had always said she was 'one and done' with a bit of a laugh, and that was really true now, given... everything. Miranda and Callista were okay... sometimes. "My half-sister is starting next year. I guarantee she'll get Slytherin," he rolled his eyes. "Probably try to rub it in my face too." Callista seemed to go between ignoring him like some little snobby princess and trying to get him mad at her so she could play the 'my parents are dead' card. Roman had mentioned that his parents hadn't attended Hogwarts, so he was probably muggleborn then. Or his parents had both been squibs or something. "She said the common room was in a tower. So I guess it kind of sucks if you're scared of heights." Myron was not, having been rock climbing more times than he could count. "And everything's decked out in red and gold and lions, I'd suspect. Probably takes forever to get to classes and meals, though." He was not looking forward to all those stairs, day after day. And they moved, which made matters even worse.

OOC:
Essy ze Ninja

Nowhere Man, please listen;
You don't know what you're missing!
Nowhere Man, the world is at your command...
He's as blind as he can be-
Just sees what he wants to see-
Nowhere Man, can you see me at all?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:58 am
Hurry, hurry, come quickly!
And leave all logic aside.
Don't say a word...
Just listen carefully to me.
The world is ours if we could only let it be.

User Image
𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚢
𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛

muggleborn │ fourth year │ gryffindor

Essie smiled at Garnet as he sat down with her and Rich- she didn't know the Slytherin all that well, given the fact that he was in a different house and the year below, but he never seemed to be in a very good mood, although she'd never known him to be mean, either. She tried to recall who Lucy was, then an image of a blonde Gryffindor came to mind. "That's good," she said encouragingly. "Are you excited for electives this year? I signed up for some new ones this year, so we might be some of the same classes." She might as well take advantage of all there was to offer while she was here, right?

OOC:
murruelecreuset

Jade Galaksylph

Every move we make will trigger another;
And every small mistake will be a messenger...
Our lives are weaving like a thread;
Within each other, faithfully...
Sharing in our joys and miseries.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:02 pm
User Image

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

╔══════════════════════════════════╗
Mackenzie Hawthorne
Gryffindor - Fourth Year - Fourteen Years Old - Reserve Seeker - Halfblood - Adopted
╚══════════════════════════════════╝

Mackenzie had spent the entire day with Colton, Brianna, and Saio and as much as she nagged her best friend about sitting at the Gryffindor table, she knew the Hufflepuff wouldn’t give in. She had her housemates to catch up with, and technically, it was against the rules but no one enforced it. The same way that Mackenzie never sat at the Hufflepuff table, Saio wouldn’t sit at the Gryffindor one. So, they made their separate ways. After changing into her uniform in the girls’ dormitories, Kenzie located Bree and Colton, sitting side by side with an empty seat on Colton’s right side. The brunette made herself comfortable and locked her fingers with her boyfriend’s – God, she just loved saying that he was her boyfriend. Boyfriend, boyfriend, BOYFRIEND. She had a boyfriend. Blue eyes watched the sorting although her mind wandered elsewhere – she daydreamed about how classes would go, if she’d finally make the quidditch team, and what secret places she and Colton could disappear off to to snog.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃'𝓈 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒷𝑒𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝑒

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:10 am
User Image_________________

User Image

”Really? That's cool.” Roman never knew that entire families could end up sharing the same house, figuratively speaking, anyway. The chances of that are pretty crazy, he thought. He wondered where his own parents would have been sorted if his mum hadn't been a squib and his da' a muggle. Ravenclaws, probably, except mum. Aunt Lana always said mum would've been in Hufflepuff with the way she had been as a little girl. ”She sounds fun.” he said flatly, not having quite mastered the art of sarcasm yet. ”But that's a whole year away so why worry about it now?” He offered a shrug, trying in his own way to look on the bright side. It was easier when you didn't know the whole truth. Roman laughed, wrung his sweaty fingers under the table and seemed to be looking anywhere but Myron when talk turned to the common room. ”A tower? Heights? he repeated because he didn't know what else to say up to the point. Yeah... yeah... that sounds... like a lot of walking...” He still didn't know what to say and that plainly showed. He tried to laugh it off again but it sounded more like a nervous titter than anything. ”Yeaaah, I'm not a fan of heights myself. So...” He could still remember that summer drive up the Scotland mountains when his da decided to stop on the side of the road by the ledge and Roman spent the entire time glued to the pole of the road sign while his parents took pictures, not even bothered by the strong wind! But at least he would be inside a castle and not on the edge of a jagged mountainside.

WHEN:: Fall of 2036
WHERE:: Great Hall
WITH WHO:: Myron

The Forgotten Weasley

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:55 am
User Image
Fianna Grey
Gryffindor Fifth Year Fifteen Years OldSingle

As Fianna sat down with her friends, she smiled as Quidditch was mentioned straight out of the box. "I'm sure you'll do brilliantly," she told Jilly confidently. "Yeah, and make sure you're taking Advanced Flying. The teacher's really ace, an' he's a former player too, so he can give you a lot of pointers, 'cause he's been there. Besides, it's an excuse to get out of the castle, especially on nice days, and you get extra Quidditch practice for class credit. How cool is that?"

She chuckled at Aria's comment about 'finding her'. "Yeah, no kidding, there. What did they do stash all the Lions in a suitcase or something? I didn't see anybody on the train I knew, so I rode up with Hannah and Emma. Don't know about anyone else, but I spent a good chunk of my summer sprucing up for OWLs. How about you two? Please, somebody say they did something fun over the break."

Essy ze Ninja

Kungfudemoness

OOC:
Username

Turn your magic on, to me she'd say
                  "Everything you wants a dream away
                  We are legends, every day"
                  That's what she told me

Turn your magic on, to me she'd say
                  "Everything you wants a dream away
                  Under this pressure, under this weight
                  We are diamonds"

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games