Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:58 am
User Image
❃Vespera❃Salazar❃
User ImageSecond Year SlytherinUser Image
▬▬"Just as there are two sides to every story, there are two sides to every person. " ▬▬

Vespera squealed when Jonah picked her up, she began to kick him. This was to no avail, he threw her into the snow and began covering her up with snow, buring her alive, "JONAH LANE YOU JERK!" She said, just before a bit of snow got on her face. Jonah was trying to avoid her face, she thought, but was thoroughly burying her. She wiggled and pushed herself out of the snow, "It's too cold for that you jerk." She took his scarf off of him, "I'm just gonna take this now until I warm up. Okay, thanks." She laughed, and ran towards the lake, fully intending to throw the scarf into the lake.

▬▬ "Within each of us is the capacity for both good and evil." ▬▬

Where: Exploration!
With Whom: Students
Thinking about: Just wait until Rion hears about this.
Vespera Description: Short 4'2", blond hair, green eyes and slight tan.
OOC:

trickblues

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:17 pm
AUGUST LIxxx ||xxx♪♫ SONORA LI

first year Slytherinxx||xxsecond year Ravenclaw

Daily Dragon writer, Language clubxx||xxMusic Club, Quidditch reserve seeker, Dueling club

setting Lake, Early Winter 2043
with everyone! ^_^

When it seemed about right that people who wanted a sandwich had gotten to eat, Sonora got to work cleaning up the space and then called out: ”Hello everyone! If everyone is ready, we’ll be headed out towards the Forest and the Groundskeeper’s Hut! Please let me know if you plan to wander off!!”

She did a quick count of how many people were around then, with the basket tucked under an arm, Sonora found a friend to walk next to and started leading the way out.

At his cousin’s announcement, August stood up, reluctance to leave hidden to all but the most discerning and observant. He trailed behind Lizzie and Topher-formerly-dubbed-Avery and allowed himself a small sigh.

August's status Why can’t we just stay here and continue to snack?
Sonora's status much more comfortable on the move.

Omg i’m so sorry I’m so late on this reply!

[xquote="Cara MiaKitty"]
Kungfudemoness

The Forgotten Weasley

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Miss GryffindorK

murruelecreuset

Trickblues

addaellis

Trickblues

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:15 pm
User Image
User Image
JONAH CASTOR LANE
Half-BloodRavenclawSecond Year BeaterThirteen Years OldThe Daily Dragon

» June 2044, just before the end of the school year » The Lake » With: Sonora, Pandora, Skyfire
» Status: Devastated

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

The last weekend of the school year left Jonah with some time to relax. He hadn’t been at all worried about final exams, what with his habit of reading ahead from the beginning of the year. Still, it was nice to be done and have some time to just space out before the ending feast and returning home for the Summer.

He’d been skipping stones by the lakeside when he spotted his mother’s falcon, Pandora, swooping down from above. He held out his arm for the bird to perch, eyeing the letter around her neck curiously. “Pandora? What’ve you got there?”

It was unusual to get something from Pandora. Typically his family would send replies to letters back with Circe, reserving Pandora for when he’d receive a care package or… Well, nothing great, he supposed. He pulled the letter from around Pandora’s neck and was relieved to see it wasn’t a howler. So far so good. As he opened the envelope and pulled out the parchment, Pandora busied herself with hunting fish over the water.

He was surprised to see rather than something from his parents, it was a letter from his older brother, Rion. The stone in his hand fell as he read the contents.

Letter From Rion

Jonah,

I hate that I have to send you this letter, but you have the right to know before Mum and Dad drop the bombshell on you. I overheard them talking the other night, when they thought I was asleep. Mum
and Dad are getting divorced. Sorry you had to find out this way. They’re planning on telling us officially when you come home for the Summer, but I couldn’t stand the idea of them dropping the news
on you like that out of left field. Truthfully… This has been a long time coming. I tried to keep you and Rhea out of the loop, hoping they’d sort things out, but that sure didn’t work. I haven’t told
Rhea. I was going to try to ease her in, let Mum and Dad tell her themselves, but you know what? I think she already knows.

Can you believe this? It’s stupid! You would think if magic would have been such an issue, they would have had the sense to break it off before tying the knot. I didn’t catch a whole lot… Had to get
out of there. I think you and Rhea are moving with Mum. Dad wants to send me off to some boarding school in London… I wish I hadn’t been born a bloody squib. I don’t know what to do.
Don’t get me wrong, the two of you drive me up the damn wall, but I don’t want to be separated. I know you’ll keep an eye on Rhea, but who’s going to look out for you? I’m glad you have Ves. She’s a
good friend. I hope you have more like her.

Look, I just wanted you to know so you could brace yourself. Be strong, okay? Whatever happens, we’ll figure it out.

See you soon.

--Rion

Jonah could hardly believe what he was reading. His parents were... Splitting up? Why? Because of magic? They were fine over the Summer, which meant... This had to have started sometime after Rhea got her magic. Was it the suspension? Jonah sunk in his spot, sitting in the grass as he read the letter over and over, analyzing every word.

'Rhea's been difficult with her magic... Is Dad overwhelmed? If I hadn't been so bad when I was little... Would he be okay now? Is this my fault? He's leaving us because of this?'

He didn't know what to think or how to feel. Suddenly he felt like he'd been hit by a truck. He was confused, lost, heartbroken... Scared of what would happen. Rion would be sent to London, Jonah would be at Hogwarts... Rhea would be all alone for a year. All alone for a year to stew and blame herself for everything that had happened. Drops of water landed on the page, making Jonah acutely aware of the burning in his eyes as tears overflowed. It was overwhelming, and in a brief moment anger boiled over, winning out against everything else storming in his heart. He crumbled the letter, chucked it to the side, and pointed his wand. "Incendio."

The paper lit in flames as Jonah stood, picking up his stone. "This is so... Damn. STUPID!" He yelled, throwing the stone as hard as he could. The throw was far, the stone skipping once and nearly hitting Pandora who had been gliding close to the water before sinking with a plop.

═════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
Shoutout to Adda who just saved my butt because I accidentally edited over this post with the next one and lost ALL OF THIS POST bless her <3
Addaellis

Hm, a curious mind, an adventurous spirit!
Oh, you could do so well in so many places, my boy
Legacy or not, I see you going far
But, let's see then... I think, for you, it'll be

Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:06 pm
User Image

♪♫
SONORAxxxMEYLINGxxxLI

second year || Ravenclaw || halfblood
Music club || Quidditch reserve seeker || Dueling Club

Sonora was quite happy to be done with finals. Everything seemed to go well--she hadn't found a subject harder than Astronomy yet anyways, and she'd even stayed awake through the entire Astronomy final. This year, surely, she could scrape..well something that wouldn't embarrass Lena and the Astronomy club's tutoring. She'd actually slept in for once, and after getting a late breakfast and not finding her friends in any of their usual haunts, decided to wander around outside...maybe catch glimpse of the infamous Squid, maybe convince Skyfire that sitting still or flying about were both more exciting than poking holes in her sweater or getting feathers in her hair.

She spotted a familiar figure down by the Lake and beamed. She started running towards her best friend. Skyfire trailed behind with a disgruntled screech at his perch having run off. She was almost to him when Jonah crumpled up whatever he'd been reading and burnt it up.

Sona skid to a stop, startled by the outburst and the scream that followed. Skyfire made a wide loop before landing next to the new falcon, eyes wide and feathers bristling. Sonora sank down next to him, one hand gently on his shoulder in concern. She obviously hadn't seen the little flameball letter, and the falcon was unfamiliar...but lingering? Was it a class thing? Was he being called to Professor Amorocho's office?

"Jonah? What happened? What's stupid?"

Trickblues

I am built with paper, made to soar in the sky.
I am always looking for an adventure.
It does not matter where the breeze will carry me.
I shall glide on along to see what there's to be.
♫♪
"Paper Plane's Adventure" by V.K. Lyrics by Tanoshibe on YouTube

addaellis

Trickblues

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:26 pm
User Image
User Image
JONAH CASTOR LANE

» June 2044, just before the end of the school year » The Lake » With: Sonora, Pandora, Skyfire
» Status: Devastated

The last thing Jonah wanted at that moment was unexpected company, that much was obvious by the way he bristled at Sonora’s touch. He didn’t dare look at her, hardly even paid attention to who was with him, opting to instead wipe away his tears with his jacket sleeve as he shrugged her off. “Nothing! Can you please just—Just go away!”

He hiccupped when he spoke, and the tears didn’t seem to stop. It was like now that the waterworks had started, they wouldn’t be stopping until he was all dried out. It was humiliating. He stayed still for a moment; only the occasional sniffle or shake of his shoulders from quiet sobs as he prayed whoever it was would leave him alone.

Of course they didn’t listen to him. The Ravenclaw could still sense the other dangerously close, their warmth felt through his jacket sleeve. With a tentative glance over, he startled realizing it had been Sonora. Sona—I…”

Jonah deflated, instantly regretting telling her to go away. Anyone else, fine, but Sonora Li? He could never. “Sorry, I just…” He sniffled, wiping another stray tear from his cheek, looking down as if he didn’t look at her, she wouldn’t see him crying, and that would somehow protect his wounded pride. “My parents.” He answered her earlier question, dropping down to sit in the grass beside her. He lay his head on her shoulder and rested his palm face up on her knee, a silent request for her hand. “They’re splitting up. Rion’s getting sent away. R-Rhea’s gonna be alone. It’s because we’re magic. If—If I hadn’t of been so bad, it wouldn’t… It’s my fault, and… I don’t—I don’t know what to do.”

He hoped that would suffice as enough of an explanation for his outburst at her. Talking was hard when he was choking back tears.

OOC:
Addaellis

Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:22 pm
User Image

♪♫
SONORAxxxMEYLINGxxxLI

Sonora started a bit when Jonah lashed out. She scooted a small step back, and didn't touch him but left a hand out and nearby in gentle offer of comfort--she was not about to abandon him there when he was obviously upset. She had the duty of a best friend to be stubborn with him when politeness would tell her to leave him be. Right? Something like that. So Sonora instead just shifted to sit down and looked away so he could cry without being stared at. As much as it hurt to not hug him when she heard the telltale sniffle of tears, she folded her hands into the grass and waited.

What happened? Okay. Bird, present. Paper--a letter? Who from? She stared at the unfamiliar falcon. Skyfire seemed to be familiar with her. Did Sona know the writer? Was it a bird from the owlery? Or...home? Either way, she was saved from trying to figure it out on her own when Jonah addressed her.

Sonora relaxed a little when he put his head against her, glad he was at least okay with hugs. She wrapped her other arm around his back and put her other hand in his. "Your parents?" She remembered meeting Dr. and Mrs. Lane over the winter break. Had they gotten mad at him?

And then he explained. Oh...wait, what? Splitting up? LIke a divorce? Or just living separately? Either way it seemed to come out of nowhere. Granted, it was only her first time meeting them that winter, and it wouldn't have been hard to hide any issues from a stranger. It wasn't even that hard for her own parents to hide when they fought--Sonora only figured out her parents had an argument when she heard them apologizing. Okay, her not knowing was beside the point. Jonah said they were splitting up because they were magic. She knew her own dad was uncharacteristically squeamish about magic too...was this the cause of the problems? She knew little enough about his family, though she might have recalled Jonah mentioning his dad not liking magic before. But they couldn't exactly do anything about being magical any more than their dads could about being not magical. What do we do to stop them from splitting up?

No, wait. This wasn't the kind of question they could answer. Sonora squeezed his hand, trying to offer him any kind of comfort possible. "Jonah...it's." What was she going to say? It's going to be okay? But it's going to hurt a lot between now and okay?

"It's okay to cry," she finally said quietly. "It...It'll be okay. It's not your fault. How could it be? We can't help being magical any more than people can not being magical.

She waited a little while, organizing her thoughts and giving him time to just cry before asking softly: "Do you want to talk about it? What do you know?"

Trickblues

♫♪

addaellis

Trickblues

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:12 pm
User Image
User Image
JONAH CASTOR LANE

» Status: Sorting Through Feelings

An arm draped over his shoulders, leaving Jonah with a sense of calm. He nuzzled against his friend's neck, taking a moment to enjoy the closeness as he began to settle down. This was nice. Warm. Safe, he thought. He stayed like that while Sonora spoke to him, content to listen to comforting words, and eventually the tears faded away. She was right, he knew. They couldn’t help being magic. If anything, it was his parents’ own fault for not figuring this out before getting married, and then letting these issues build up over sixteen years. Still the lingering feeling of guilt had settled in his chest, stubbornly clinging to him with no signs of leaving anytime soon. Sonora asked him what he knew of the situation, and he sighed, laying back in the grass and folding his arms behind his head. His voice was strained from crying.

“Um…” He closed his eyes as he tried to sort his scrambled thoughts. “Rion sent me the letter. He said… They’re going to tell us when I go home. I’m moving with Mum somewhere. So’s Rere. They’re shipping Rion off to London. I’m thinking this has been going on since Rhea got suspended in September…”

Pandora swooped down, nearly giving Jonah a heart attack at the sheer speed. Fortunately, rather than colliding painfully with his chest, she had swooped upwards and landed on him with a flutter. He exhaled the breath he was holding and pet the top of her head. “Pandora, you should go home soon. Mum’s gonna be steamed when she realizes you’re gone.”

The falcon hopped closer to Jonah’s head, the boy cringing as talons dug into his collar bone. He held the bird’s gaze for a moment before Pandora decided to headbutt him on the forehead. “Oof!” She then turned her head up to Sonora, crowed, and took flight back towards England. Jonah rubbed his forehead in annoyance. “She’s such a brat…”

He looked back up to Sonora, flat out exhausted. “I think… Maybe Rhea overwhelmed my Dad. Maybe him and Mum had some issues from there, but… I feel like, if I hadn’t have been so much trouble growing up… Maybe he could have handled it when it was Rhea’s turn, you know...? As far as I know, he only had to get her from school once. Me? It was more like every other day.”

OOC:
Addaellis

Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:35 pm
User Image

♪♫
SONORAxxxMEYLINGxxxLI

"Rhea got suspended?" Sonora blurt out before thinking, then brushed it off. So Rhea had gotten suspended in September because of something to do with magic--okay, that made sense. And that was causing a rift, or otherwise making the magic-non-magic rift between their parents worse. This didn't sound good.

She flinched a little when Pandora dove at them, hugging Jonah tighter at the perceived attack but relaxing when she noted it was just the falcon--Pandora--being obnoxious. At least a comforting sort of obnoxious. She winced when when her talons dug into his skin. "You might want to get some ice for that," she murmured when Pandora fluttered off.

Bird encounter aside, Sonora frowned at Jonah's continuation, piecing things together as he talked. So Rhea had been suspended and it was giving Dr. Lane trouble? Jonah himself was getting picked up--suspended?--every other day? She shook her head, sitting up to listen as he laid back against the grass. "But if anything wouldn't that just mean he was more prepared for Rhea getting her magic? This isn't your fault Jonah. And Rhea's almost 11, it won't be long before she's here. It won't be that much longer, right?"

She didn't mean to get his hopes up--the separation seemed pretty final. But maybe it was just a scare and everything really would be okay. But what could they do now? Establish priorities for the inevitable conversation? She glanced at the deceptively easy way Jonah was sprawled back and noted the way his voice seemed...tired. "It'd...probably be nice to wait to hear their reasoning."

Trickblues

♫♪

addaellis

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:57 pm
User Image

anoтнer looѕe cannon gone вι-polar, ѕlιpped down, coυldn'т geт мυcн lower
                                                          qυιcĸѕand'ѕ goт no ѕenѕe oғ нυмor, ι'м ѕтιll laυgнιng lιĸe нell
                                                          yoυ тнιnĸ тнaт вy cryιng тo мe, looĸιng ѕo ѕorry, тнaт ι'м gonna вelιeve
                                                          yoυ've вeen ιnғecтed вy a ѕocιal dιѕeaѕe - well, тнen тaĸe yoυr мedιcιne

spaceOnce it seemed like the first years were all accounted for, Cal began leading them to the lake. He stopped at the shore, doing a quick headcount to make sure he hadn't lost anyone on the way. "Alright, everyone, listen up! We'll be taking the boats across the lake to the school. Each boat seats four students, and someone will have to hold the lantern. Be careful boarding, and no fooling around. I don't want to see any nonsense, and I don't think any of you want to land a detention before you even make it to the school." Knowing that there were probably at least one or two students, who'd fancy just that, Cal narrowed his eyes and crossed his arms before continuing. "Any students who think it would be funny or somehow impressive to accomplish such a task, I advise you re-evaluate your priorities. Carefully." Alright, so it paid to be intimidating sometimes. He found that, generally, he didn't have to make outright threats; his face and posture did it for him. He was pretty sure that anything the students could think of as far as a punishment would be far more severe than anything he'd actually hand out; he'd heard from his daughter a few of the ridiculous things she'd heard students gossiping about professors handing out as punishments. Where kids got these ideas, he'd never know, especially since some of them bordered on torture.

ι creaтed тнe ѕoυnd oғ мadneѕѕ, wroтe тнe вooĸ on paιn
                                                          ѕoмeнow ι'м ѕтιll нere тo eхplaιn
                                                          тнaт тнe darĸeѕт нoυr never coмeѕ ιn тнe nιgнт
                                                          yoυ can ѕleep wιтн a gυn, wнen yoυ gonna waĸe υp and ғιgнт?

wнere - Hogsmeade Station
                                                          wнen - Sept 1, 2044 - Evening
                                                          wιтн - First Year Students
                                                          - ooc -
                                                          First Years should follow Cal!

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:17 pm
User Image

spaceCal watched all of the first years as they made their way into the boats. Best he could tell, everyone managed to get in the boats safely. Glad to see that everyone had made it in more or less unscathed, though there had been a lot of tripping, he boarded one of the boats as well, then called out again for their attention.

space"Alright, everyone! Get settled in, we're about to move." When the first years stopped moving about so much, he settled himself in and tapped the wood of the boat he'd boarded, causing the entire fleet to begin moving slowly across the lake. "As we move, be still, be careful, and don't try any funny business. Get a good look at the castle, maybe try to see if you can see anything interesting in the lake, but do not do anything that might cause your boat to tip over or someone to fall out." This time, there was no attempt at sounding kind; he wanted the students to know better than to try anything. And he certainly didn't want anyone falling into the lake. He'd been doing well enough at the job, he didn't want to ruin it by having to show up at the Great Hall with some poor child freezing and soaked to the bones.

- ooc -

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The boats glided smoothly through the water until they reached the far shore. The castle grew in size and those in the boats could see the stone structure illuminated in the moonlight. The trip was uneventful, save for maybe a couple of tentacles from the Giant Squid coming up to greet the new first years of the school.

((After finishing the trip, please post here and wait for further instructions.))

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:55 pm
User Image

spaceOnce it seemed like the first years were all accounted for, Cal began leading them to the lake. He stopped at the shore, doing a quick headcount to make sure he hadn't lost anyone on the way. "Alright, everyone, listen up! We'll be taking the boats across the lake to the school. Each boat seats four students, and someone will have to hold the lantern. Be careful boarding, and no fooling around. I don't want to see any nonsense, and I don't think any of you want to land a detention before you even make it to the school." Knowing that there were probably at least one or two students, who'd fancy just that, Cal narrowed his eyes and crossed his arms before continuing. "Any students who think it would be funny or somehow impressive to accomplish such a task, I advise you re-evaluate your priorities. Carefully." Alright, so it paid to be intimidating sometimes. He found that, generally, he didn't have to make outright threats; his face and posture did it for him. He was pretty sure that anything the students could think of as far as a punishment would be far more severe than anything he'd actually hand out; he'd heard from his daughter a few of the ridiculous things she'd heard students gossiping about professors handing out as punishments. Where kids got these ideas, he'd never know, especially since some of them bordered on torture.

- ooc -

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:49 pm
User Image

spaceCal watched all of the first years as they made their way into the boats. Best he could tell, everyone managed to get in the boats safely. Glad to see that everyone had made it in more or less unscathed, though there had been a lot of tripping, he boarded one of the boats as well, then called out again for their attention.

space"Alright, everyone! Get settled in, we're about to move." When the first years stopped moving about so much, he settled himself in and tapped the wood of the boat he'd boarded, causing the entire fleet to begin moving slowly across the lake. "As we move, be still, be careful, and don't try any funny business. Get a good look at the castle, maybe try to see if you can see anything interesting in the lake, but do not do anything that might cause your boat to tip over or someone to fall out." This time, there was no attempt at sounding kind; he wanted the students to know better than to try anything. And he certainly didn't want anyone falling into the lake. He'd been doing well enough at the job, he didn't want to ruin it by having to show up at the Great Hall with some poor child freezing and soaked to the bones.

- ooc -

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The boats glided smoothly through the water until they reached the far shore. The castle grew in size and those in the boats could see the stone structure illuminated in the moonlight. The trip was uneventful, save for maybe a couple of tentacles from the Giant Squid coming up to greet the new first years of the school.

((After finishing the trip, please post here and wait for further instructions.))

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 11:19 pm
User Image User Image
Enid Lambert née Brewster
Half-Blood Slytherin Seventh Year Adopted

Enid had spent the better part of her first day back wondering how in the world Cel ended up head boy. After seven long years she hardly saw him as head boy material. Yeah after a while the question faded, and she just decided to go with “it’s Cel” for an answer. As if Cel being himself answered the question. Shaking that thought away pretty quickly she was left to her own more important questions. Questions that had been plaguing her since the end of last year.

Walking down to the lake, Enid just needed to get away. To be with her thoughts and pray an answer to the age old questions would come. What did she want to do when she was done school? Where did she see herself? Who did she see herself with? Enid had no answers to any of them. Colten had told her not to stress about it. That she had time to figure it out. However, she was still unsure about how much time she truly did have.

Why did she have to have such a mental idea for an occupation? Honestly what kid wants to hunt down vampires? The answer was her. However, now that she knew vampires that were pleasant (one being her Potions professor) she didn’t exactly want to go off killing them. Looking out at the water, Enid struggled to figure out any thing about life after Hogwarts. She was sure no one else had it this hard. Though she’d probably be surprised.

Company : My thoughts...

OOC : - - -

Miss GryffindorK

Hm... a sharp, analytical mind
                                                Healthy skepticism and a penchant for telling tall tales?
                                                You're a curious one, but what to do with you?
                                                I think you'll do quite well in
                                                Slytherin!

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games