Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:22 pm
You shout it loud, but I can't hear a word you say
I'm talking loud, not saying much
I'm criticized, but all your bullets ricochet
you shoot me down, but I get up

User ImageUser Image

User Image Pureblood User Image Single

Nell instantly felt bad for hugging Marina so roughly when she saw her cat jump from her arms and run away. "I'm so so sooo sorry Marina! I didn't know Jet would do that..." she gnawed on her bottom lip worriedly until she saw the mischievous cat climb aboard the train at his own leisure. Feeling a bit better she started paying attention to what her friends were saying before just rolling her eyes at her Slytherin friend's half-hearted suggestion. "Very funny Mari, next you'll be wanting us to get matching tattoos." Not that she thought that of every person that walked into Knocturn but she had to admit, those were the sort of people you see getting tattoos in-ahem-less than desirable places. When Ada agreed with her plan that they meet up Nell immediately brightened. "Great! I'll send you guys an owl as soon as we get back! Also...I think you should be getting on your train. Sounds like its about to start moving." she pointed towards the nearly empty station and the steam pouring from the train.

Wearing: Goodbye | Where: Hogsmeade Station| With: Ada and Marina| Feeling: Horrible!/then Excited | Thinking: Shouldn't they be getting on the train?| OOC:

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
fire away, fire away
you shoot me down, but I won't fall
I am titanium

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:54 pm

Im a phoenix in the water
A fish thats learnt to fly
And Ive always been a daughter
But feathers are meant for the sky
So Im wishing, wishing further
For the excitement to arrive
Its just Id rather be causing the chaos
Than laying at the sharp end of this knife

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Eve Acelynn fallrein
"Ace"
Second Year Slytherin~Pureblood

`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´
`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.´
`.۰ .´

Eve nodded. "I'm going to go into a boiling rage if you show up," he said sarcastically. "No, of course not. If it's convenient for you, it is for me." Se smiled at him, noting that he looked nervous. She wondered why, maybe he shy around girls.

`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´
`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.´
`.۰ .´

With every small disaster
Ill let the waters still
Take me away to some place real

'Cause they say home is where your heart is set in stone
where you go when youre alone
Is where you go to rest your bones
Its not just where you lay your head
It's not just where you make your bed
As long as were together, does it matter where we go?

Kai Sparrowheart

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:41 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Edd Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaw
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Thirteen
✔Mood: Shy-ish.
✔Status: Single.

Mercifully, Eve made a joke and Edd laughed, releasing the mounting tension. "Alright, alright. I get it," he said, smirking. Glancing towards his brother, he saw that Remy had run off towards the train. "You better get going, eh. Don't want to miss the train. I'll come see you soon, I promise."

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:48 pm

Im a phoenix in the water
A fish thats learnt to fly
And Ive always been a daughter
But feathers are meant for the sky
So Im wishing, wishing further
For the excitement to arrive
Its just Id rather be causing the chaos
Than laying at the sharp end of this knife

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Eve Acelynn fallrein
"Ace"
Second Year Slytherin~Pureblood

`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´
`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.´
`.۰ .´

Eve laughed when Edd did, always being prone to laughter-contagion. She smiled and nodded, just realizing it probably was getting late.
"Yeah, we probably should. Okay, well see you soon Edd, bye!' She gave him a little punch on the shoulder, and disappeared into the crowd going home.

`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´
`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.´
`.۰ .´

With every small disaster
Ill let the waters still
Take me away to some place real

'Cause they say home is where your heart is set in stone
where you go when youre alone
Is where you go to rest your bones
Its not just where you lay your head
It's not just where you make your bed
As long as were together, does it matter where we go?

Kai Sparrowheart

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:26 am
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
Second Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hogsmeade Station

Chloe walked through Hogsmeade station waiting for her trip home. She would miss Hogwarts more than anything just like she did last summer. It was almost like Hogwarts was more so her home then the one she was going back too. This year Chloe was going to write to all her friends. She wondered what electives they were going to choose for next year.

'Where's that brother of mine?' Chloe questioned. However she quickly pushed it aside knowing he could probably handle himself and wouldn't want his big sister bothering him. She would see him at home anyways so there was hardly any point.

With: Everyone heading home for the summer.

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:34 am
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
First Year

David loved the idea of going home for the summer but hated the idea of leaving his friends. However he wasn't about to let that stop him from having a good holiday even if it was a holiday full of his sister. As his mind wondered David noticed Yvette her head in a book like usual.

'The sorting hat sure made a mistake with her sorting.' David thought as he sunk up on her. "BOO!!!" he shouted. "You sure you weren't supposed to be in Ravenclaw all this year?" he asked her. Anyone who knew David enough knew that he was only joking with her. "So happy to be going home?" he asked her.

With: Everyone... Yvette

User Image

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:45 pm
I'll SEEK you OUT
FLAY you ALIVE
One more WORD and you won't SURVIVE
And I'M not SCARED
Of your STOLEN POWER
I SEE right through you any HOUR
I'm TAKING it SLOW
FEEDING my FLAME
Shuffling the CARDS of your GAME
And JUST in TIME
In the RIGHT PLACE
Suddenly I will PLAY my ACE

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN THIRD YEAR
User Image

I won't soothe your pain: Neutral | I won't ease your strain: She's right, it is about to leave! | You'll be waiting in vain: Nell, Ada, and Michelle | I got nothing for you to gain: Hogsmeade Station |
Wearing

Marina shook her head. "Don't worry about it. I already see him climbing on," she said dryly, nodding in her pet's general direction. When Nell commented on matching tattoos, she shrugged, as if she had been contemplating the idea. In fact, the Slytherin hadn't the slightest idea of what she'd get a tattoo of. A book? Not to mention her parents would slaughter her if she ever even dared to suggest it. Because clearly body art was a sure sign of a gradual descent into pure evil. Her brown eyes widened as her gaze looked to where the Hufflepuff was pointing. "Crud. You're right, we better hurry." She levitated her trunk once more and half walked, half ran towards the train, gesturing for her friends to follow.

Prejudice is stubborn and ignorance is hard.

EYES on FIRE
Your SPINE is ABLAZE
Felling any FOE with my GAZE
And JUST in TIME
In the RIGHT PLACE
STEADILY emerging with GRACE
Ahh, felling any FOE with my GAZE
Ahh, STEADILY emerging with GRACE
Ahh, felling any FOE with my GAZE
Ahh, STEADILY emerging with GRACE

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:10 pm
When WE first came HERE,
We were COLD and we were CLEAR,
With no COLORS on our SKIN,
We were LIGHT and PAPER THIN.
And when WE first came HERE,
We were COLD and we were CLEAR,
With no COLORS on our SKIN,
'Till YOU let the SPECTRUM in.

Say my name: Saddened
And every color illuminates: I don't wan to go...
We are shining: Chloe
And we'll never be afraid again: Hogsmeade Station

N E W L Y N
T A R A
V A S S

B L O O D T R A I T O R | H U F F L E P U F F | S E C O N D Y E A R |

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Newlyn dashed into the station, worried that the train had already left. She'd been running late, and now the station was mostly empty. To her relief, the train was still there, but it looked ready to leave at any moment. With Scratch on her shoulder, she hurried towards it, pausing when she saw Chloe. "Hi Chloe. We should probably get on now, I think the train's going to leave soon," she suggested, smiling her typical soft smile, blue eyes wistful. She felt slightly better about going home after her talk with Jay, but Hogwarts would always be the place where she truly belonged. She was sad to go.

M A T U R I T Y is only achieved when one accepts L I F E as full of T E N S I O N.

And when we COME for YOU,
We'll be DRESSED up all in BLUE,
With the OCEAN in our ARMS,
Kissing EYES and kissing PALMS.
And when it's TIME to PRAY,
We'll be DRESSED up all in GREY,
With METAL on our TONGUES,
And SILVER in our LUNGS.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:35 am
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Xᴀᴠɪᴇʀ Nɪᴄʜᴏʟsᴏɴ
╚══════════════╝

✔ Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ ✔
❄ Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ ❄
♛ Sɪɴɢʟᴇ ♛
☺ Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ Wɪᴢᴀʀᴅ ☺
☄ Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ Cʜᴀsᴇʀ ☄

☀☀☀ I don't go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me. ☁☁☁
☛☛☛ It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live, remember that. ☚☚☚

Xavier slowly made his way to the station with Alexander on his shoulder. Bringing some of his things, he walked slowly to the train. But before that, he looked around first, hoping to spot some friends to talk to during the ride. Spotting no one, he frowned and entered the train. He looked inside, searching once more. Losing hope of seeing a familiar face, he saw David, finally. ' Yes! ' he thought, running to him. Before he could even reach his friend, he had gone inside the....what do you call that again? Oh never mind. I'll call it room thingy for now. After seeing that David had went inside, Xavier followed.

' BOO!! ' a loud voice shouted, enough for it to be heard outside. Xavier peeked, seeing David seemingly joking with Yvette, who was reading, again. He too found it weird, Yvette being sorted into Gryffindor that is. I mean, she was the one who mainly dedicated points to Gryffindor because of her answering correctly during discussions. Entering the room thingy, he waved at them hello. " Yo! Whatcha two doin' ? " he greeted, smiling at them happily.

►►► After all, to the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure. ◄◄◄
☣☣☣ Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light. ☢☢☢

Mᴏᴏᴅ: Relieved
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ: Yay!
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ : Greeting them
Wʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ : Hogsmeade Station
Wʜᴏ I'ᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ : Everyone in the Train , David, Yvette
Height : 5'2
Wearing // Wand

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ: Posting while I have time. Aloha!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:49 am

Dʀᴏᴘ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɴᴏᴡ

Mᴇᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏᴜʀɪɴɢ ʀᴀɪɴ

Kɪss ᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ sɪᴅᴇᴡᴀʟᴋ

Tᴀᴋᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀɪɴ

Cᴀᴜsᴇ I sᴇᴇ, sᴘᴀʀᴋs ғʟʏ ᴡʜᴇɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ sᴍɪʟᴇ

User Image

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´
Sᴇʀᴀғɪɴᴀ Eʟɪᴢᴀʙᴇᴛʜ Lᴀɴᴄᴀsᴛᴇʀ
`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

♥ Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ ♥♥ Sɪɴɢʟᴇ ♥♥ Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ♥♥ Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ ♥

Serafina hopped to the station, grinning happily like she's mad. Well, she was grinning at first, then she frowned. Looking around, she was looking for someone, someone who was already like a best friend to her, she was looking for Iris. Sheesh, whyyyyyy. Why did the school year had to end that fast, she didn't even talked to her that much. Well, Lisanna is the only communication she got left. Or something like that. Entering the train, she took out a little bag of cookies and chocolates from her pocket. Munching off as she walked, she entered an empty carriage and placed Lisanna on her lap. " I guess....I'm going home, " she faintly whispered. Returning the little bag into her pocket, she leaned her head to the window sill, kinda like that, and nodded of, sleeping.

Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ: Sad
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ : Sleeping

Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ : Cookiessssss
Wʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ : Hogsmeade Station

Wʜᴏ I'ᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ : Everyone in the Train
Wearing~

Out Of Cookies: Wake her up if you want. biggrin

Gᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ɢʀᴇᴇɴ ᴇʏᴇs, ʙᴀʙʏ

As ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛs ɢᴏ ᴅᴏᴡɴ

Gɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ʟʟ ʜᴀᴜɴᴛ ᴍᴇ

ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ

Cᴀᴜsᴇ I sᴇᴇ, sᴘᴀʀᴋs ғʟʏ ᴡʜᴇɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ sᴍɪʟᴇ

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:29 am
User Image

☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽

I knew you were trouble when you walked in,
So shame on me now,
Flew me to places I've never been,
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.

I am Eleven years old, a Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with at the Hogsmeade station and wondering (Well that's the end of my first year. My parents didn't write much I hope they are okay...).

User Image

Shayna approached the train with her owl on her shoulder. Sapphire cooed quietly as she watched the happenings. She only wished she had been able to send the red owl flying more often... She set her stuff to be loaded before getting on the train with her carpet bag and her owl. She walked past different compartments. She saw Xavier enter one and as she walked past she saw David. She smiled and waved in case he had looked towards her. Before continuing on. She soon saw one that was mostly empty except for Serafina. But the girl was sleeping so Shayna didn't want to wake her. So she continued on till she found an empty compartment and sat inside looking out the window at the trees. Maybe her parents would be excited to see her."What do you think Sapphire? DO you think mom and dad missed me much?"The bird cooed happily before nestling in the seat next to her and falling asleep.

(O.o.C.)

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:45 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Chloe spun around at the sound of Newlyn’s voice. “Hey Newlyn, I was just headed there actually.” She replied smiling back at her friend. “So are we going to write each other this summer?” Chloe asked as she started walking to the train. Getting on she found a compartment and took a seat. Chloe hoped that she would be able to write all her friends through the summer.

With: Everyone heading home for the summer... Newlyn

User Image

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:22 pm
The Scarlet Steam Engine slowly pulled into the station. A wall of steam puffed out as it came to a stop. The Hogwarts Express has arrived.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:48 pm
User Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ climbed off the train and stepped onto the platform. Her mood hadn't really elevated during the trip, and being in Hogsmeade made it much, much worse. She could see the store where he used to live in plain sight. Remy turned away, tears already streaming again. She stalked off the platform, a backpack over her shoulder and an empty cage in her hand. A hand freed her hair, letting it tumble down and hide her a bit.

User Image

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:16 pm
User Image

ʻHer bone structure screamsʼ

ʻTouch her! Touch her!ʼ

ʻAnd she's got the curse of curvesʼ

Kat made her way onto the platform. She was less nervous about her new role at the school having done it for a year now. Keeper was now comfortable and though she missed her classroom, this was more fitting for the time. The Hogwarts Express had just pulled to a stop at the station and students were pouring out of the train. Doing her best she yelled over the students."First years please come to me! Second years to the Carriages! First years please join me!!" She shouted over the noise and waited for the first years to gather.

ʻI want someone provocative and talkativeʼ

ʻBut it's so hard when you're shallow as a showerʼ

ʻAnd from what I've heard with skin you'll winʼ

User Image

((O.O.C.~ Please post gathering around.))  
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games