Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:47 pm
MDaylus

Loki took the small bag Bruce handed to him with thanks. "Mint in the morning, ginger at night. I promise to remember." Loki assured. Knowing what he knew of his past pregnancies he would probably drink it all cold. "I will return if this does not help. Should I wait to do so after a few tries or immediately?" He questioned. He did not wish to bother Bruce unnecessarily.

Christine nodded when Tony stated that he supposed it did cause him some stress but if he didn't want to deal with it he would stop. Setting her drink down she shifted a bit closer to Tony. Pressing a hand lightly into his shoulder to test the tenseness of his muscles. "I can feel the tension." she stated. "You had quite a bit too when we were together and that was before you took on being Iron Man. What are some of the things you still have left to do?" she questioned beginning on working the muscles in the shoulder she had access too. She was quite good at finding the tense point and alleviating them.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:20 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce crossed his arms as he nodded, confirming Loki’s words. Considering the question, he looked at the bag again. “Give it three or four days. Your body is still adjusting and I think you’re still suffering from some fatigue and stress, so you might not get instant results.” He said slowly. “If Tony bothers you before that, just tell him that it’ll take a while to kick in.” he added, knowing Tony’s protectiveness of Loki would factor into this a bit.

Tony frowned as Christine moved closer, looking her over. So here was the part she tried to get into his pants to get more information. A little annoyance flared up in him, finding himself turned off by the idea of sleeping with her again, wanting to be with Loki again. Unconsciously reaching out his mind to make sure Loki was still okay, he only touched the god’s thoughts briefly before returning his full attention to the woman in front of him. Then she was touch and massaging his shoulder. He didn’t want the contact, but it was nice too. He always held tension in him, always felt tight and anxious, and he really couldn’t bring himself to trust anyone enough to get massages or anything to help alleviate the feeling. Closing his eyes for a moment, enjoying the sensation, he sighed. “Just some things I’m hoping to create before I kick the bucket. Things I’m hoping will help the world.” He said slowly before resigning himself to being unable to enjoy this. He wouldn’t do anything that might make Loki question him, and this was one of them. Shaking his head, he shrugged her hand off carefully.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:32 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when the man stated that he should give it three or four days to work. Bruce was right that his body was still adjusting and dealing with fatigue and stress. All of that was true as much as he hated to admit it. "I shall inform him of such things should he press." Loki assured just before sensing the brief touch at his mind. "I think I shall take my leave now." Loki stated. "Thank you again Bruce I owe you much."

Christine smiled when Tony seemed to accept her touch by closing his eyes. "Change the world how?" she questioned softly hoping not to break what was happening. When he shook off her hand after a moment she frowned. This was not how she wanted the interview to go.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:53 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce nodded to Loki’s words. “Try to relax a little.” He said gently. “And remember to avoid the living room. You really don’t want any reporters picking up your trail.” He added, watching Loki leave. After a moment, he released a long sigh. Why did he end up with friends like this? He didn’t need the extra stress and drama.

Tony chuckled at the question, turning his eyes to her. “Change it for the better.” He replied simply. He knew she was getting a little frustrated. But he wasn’t an idiot, he’d been playing this game long before she’d even become a reporter, and he had Loki now, so he had no need to seek her out. “I can’t say more than that as I’m not sure if any of my ideas will work.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:06 am
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Bruce told him to try and relax a little. "Tony told me the same thing." he chuckled. "I will avoid the living room, I will either head the bedroom or the study. I still have some unpacking to do." Loki assured before he left. He decided to walk knowing that JARVIS would alert him if the woman was leaving. As he approached the hallway that led to the bedrooms past the living room he cast a spell that would help the woman not notice him. However when he got into the hall he saw Clint peeking into the living room. Quietly he made his way over.

"Oh come on, can't you give me something Tony? A name for your new boyfriend, some new design or the name of the villian or woman from the battle?" Christine pleaded sweetly walking her fingers up Tony's arm gently. "Or maybe perhaps just a kiss..." she stated before leaning forward and capturing the man's lips.

In the next instant after the woman had kissed Tony she was pulled away and slammed against a wall by her neck. Stunned and dazed she couldn't believe what she saw. "You presume to take that which is not yours." Loki snarled the bag of tea left by the doorway. Every nerve in his body screamed at him to kill her for even daring to touch his mate.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:53 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony frowned darkly at Christine as she persisted. Could she not take a hint? Shifting away from her slightly as she began to touch him again, frustration began to build and he tensed up, ready to stand. He was about to tell her he had nothing to give her and ask her to leave when she was suddenly kissing him. His mind had just started to process again and he moved to push her away, but she was already gone. Turning wide eyes to scene before him, he gasped. It seemed the mating possessiveness hadn’t faded yet. Hurrying around the couch to Loki, he quickly got between Christine and Loki. He could feel the possessiveness and anger coming from Loki and it honestly made him rather excited. He didn’t think anyone could ever feel that way towards him. “Stop.” He said quickly before switching to elvish so Christine wouldn’t understand. “I am still yours Lo, I always will be.” He promised. “But you can’t hurt her. She didn’t realize what she was doing.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:07 am
MDaylus

Sharp angry red eyes turned to tony when the man got between him and the woman who had dared kiss his mate. Snarling when the man told him to stop. "She didn't realize she was kissing you, trying to get you to bed her. I should kill her where she stands." Loki argued taking on another language which was much more gruff and heated than dwarven.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:32 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony frowned slightly at Loki’s words and the language he was using. Stepping a little closer to Loki, he put a hand on his arm and looked up to him. “Lo, I am your mate, all yours. She could never get anything from me.” He said, continuing to speak in elvish, hoping the gentle tones would help calm him. “I love you Lo.” He added, fingers tightening on his arm.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:50 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked unsure if he wanted to tear away from Tony when the man put a hand in his arm. To do so he knew however would release his hold on the woman who looked frightened and intrigued. Loki listened to tony speak not saying anything for a few moments before he finally released Christine and pulled back a bit just not out of Tony's grasp.

Christine stumbled when Loki released her. "What?" she started to question.

red eyes locked onto the woman as she spoke. "Get out!" Loki demanded with a snarl and he watched the woman bolt.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:05 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony let out a relieved sigh when Loki released Christine, but he didn’t look at her and didn’t so much as loosen his grasp on Loki’s arm. Flinching slightly at the snarl, Tony watched the woman run out before taking a breath. “Clint…I know your there.” He said slowly, waiting for the archer to come around the corner. He always had the ability to show up when there was trouble. “We need damage control. Go after her, take Natasha or whoever you think you need. Tell her it was a friend of Thor’s or an alien ambassador that misunderstood what she was doing. I don’t care. Confuse her or make her be quiet, just handle it.” He said quickly, watching the archer as he spoke and waiting for him to leave. Slowly stepping closer to Loki again, he finally looked up to his eyes. Though he should be angry at Loki, frustrated about what just happened, that was far from his dominant mindset. He found himself almost desperate to calm and reassure his mate instead, and relieved that it was now Loki so close to him and not that woman. Slowly guiding Loki’s hands, he wrapped the god’s arms around him, inviting the god to touch and hold. “I’m here Loki. Yours.” He murmured, slipping his arms around the god’s neck and pulling him down slightly so Tony could shower kisses on his face.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:35 pm
MDaylus

Loki watched the woman go knowing that if she turned around he would have slain her then and there. Hearing Tony call Clint red eyes darted towards the archer as he entered the room a bit warily. Clint didn't say anything, he merely nodded before he disappeared from the room to go do as Tony wished. Loki's gaze was drawn back to Tony when the man stepped closer to him. Loki allowed Tony to guide his hands until he was holding the man. Finger clenched in Tony's shirt as he allowed the man to pull him down to kiss his face. He breath as Tony kissed his face before nuzzling into the side of his neck. He could scent the woman on Tony and it made him grumble in displeasure. Curling his fingers a bit tighter so that Tony's shoulder was revealed he nuzzled against it before sinking his teeth into the mating mark. "Mine...." he murmured softly calming.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:32 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony didn’t speak beyond those simple words as he let Loki process. Tilting his head for Loki when he nuzzled into his neck, he heard the grumble and held on a little tighter to him. Humming as the god nuzzled his shoulder, he let out a gasp, quickly followed by a moan as Loki bit his mark again. “Yours….” He agreed softly, resting his head against Loki’s shoulder, fingers twisting into the hair at the base of Loki’s neck. He could feel him calming and his anxiety faded with his anger. “I want to go lay down with you…” he said softly, wanting to lay close to Loki, and knowing that being somewhere that smelled like them and only them might help.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:09 pm
MDaylus

Loki hummed when Tony gave a soft moan after he had bitten into his shoulder and answered with a yours. He felt calmer after re-establishing his claim. He gave his own soft moan when Tony's fingers twisted into his hair. Red eyes which had been closed opened slightly when the man stated that he wanted to go lay down. In an instant they were in the bedroom and on the bed. Loki was quick to curl around tony and nuzzle him, he calmed far more quickly knowing no one else would enter the room.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:46 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony clutched closer to Loki when they were suddenly popping up in their room. Relaxing into Loki as he curled closer, Tony shifted for a moment, pulling his shirt off, knowing it smelled like Christine and tossed it aside before settling back into Loki’s arms. Kissing him softly, Tony unconsciously traced the renewed mark on his neck as he pulled away. It was oddly comforting to have Loki be so protective and possessive. Slowly letting his hands start to massage his neck and shoulders, Tony took in a deep breath. “I’m sorry Lo….I should have known she’d try something like that.” He said slowly.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:57 pm
MDaylus

Loki eyes the shirt as Tony removed it and tossed it away. If he knew Tony wouldn't be upset but the loss of the shirt he might have burned it. Loki settled almost completely when Tony set about massaging his neck and shoulders taking the rest of the tension from his body. "She should not have done such a thing if she knew you were in a relationship. You did not invite her advances. If you had it would have been you against that wall." Loki murmured his voice had a slight deadly tone to it. He did not like the thought of Tony leaving him for someone else.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games