Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:38 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
Elements: Thunder, Ice and Fire
Housing: 1116 Etoile Housing District
Profile: Tsuki's Information

"With the guidance of the Elementals..."

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆
★▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Tsuki listened to her story of being a type of shut-in. It reminded him of his sister a little too much. "If my sister were here, I think you two would get along pretty well in that regard. She's a pretty big bookworm and doesn't have too many great social skills. She always has her nose in a book every chance she gets even though I tried to expand her horizons. It was starting to work until I came here. I'm pretty sure she's back to her old habits by now since she doesn't have her older brother hounding at her to put her books down." He scratched the back of his head and reached into his bag to pull out some lotion and started to apply some of it on himself. He didn't burn easily but he wanted to be on the safe side. "Well, that's guys for you. They don't seem to control themselves around girls in bikinis especially if they have a good figure. If you ask me, I think you look just fine. Nothing to be ashamed about. If anything, it's mainly the guys faults because they lose their common sense if they see a girl not only with a good figure but who is also beautiful at the same time." It took another minute for what he just said to register through his head, ever so slightly turning a bit red before clearing his throat."I've been good. Pretty busy lately. Did a small renovation of my house and pretty much did a house-wide purge of stuff I didn't need. Probably strained my back a few times here and there. I still feel a slight stiffness in my shoulders after yesterday though so I was hoping the beach would help relax."

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀★
◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

"...there's nothing I can't accomplish"

Party: Tsuki, Setsuko
Personal thoughts (OOC):

KawaiiYukiHime

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:57 pm
The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Willing zombies walk the streets
Golden age, dead century
Brothers, sisters, lovers, wh*res
Casualties of long and lost wars
Dead. dead. dead
We're a degeneration
Get it on
The same old song
Everyday it will be the same
Listen to the song that still remains
Under violent clouds we break
No time for healing again and again"

Saorise O'Crom

Ah, back to the beach. This was where she had met Etana, that glorious stud with an epic's worth of tales of adventure and conquest...and damn if he had been attractive and pleasurable to boot. And now she was going here with Batty, a sweet mountain of a man who seemed quite intent upon ensuring her happiness. It would seem she should have been frequenting beaches all this time. Batty was taking the lead like a trailblazer as she followed along behind, carrying her own small beach bag. It seemed he was becoming distracted and had to physically force himself back to reality. Could it be that he had been so moved that even now the memories possessed his mind? Either she was better than she thought, or he really was the descendant of Zeus. Looking towards the spot he had picked out, she lightly crossed her arms under her chest. "You have a very warped sense of what will do, you can level this out, or you are offering to let me lay atop you. I approve of some of those options." She was most confident he could figure out which ones were approved. Soon after they got to their spot though, she could feel something changing. She didn't know what exactly was changing or how she could tell, but there was a shift and she could pick up on it. The sand began to shimmy, gently smoothing itself out until its surface was like glass. "Color me impressed," she spoke ever so quietly. Hearing the brief explanation, she first noted how the idea of him being connected to the earth had never really been brought up, but that was fine. "Can't say I have ever met her, but legend says she is most generous. I can see her giving a part of her gift to her great-grandson." Her knowledge of other peoples' mythology was a little shaky, but Gaia was a kindred spirit of sorts, so she had studied up a little on her. She hated to admit it, but their powers would blend very very well. With him arranging the soil to be its best and her giving it that little extra spark, they could turn mediocre land into the Fertile Crescent! Not that she was going to state that yet, didn't want to turn this into a business venture.

After he had made the sand level, he set everything up, but then seemed to hesitate. Though she was ready to sit back and relax (after liberally applying high SPF sunscreen), she was equally curious as to why it seemed like he had something more on his mind. He brought up finishing that bridge, which she had taken to mean some sort of dialogue, but instead it seemed he was planning on showing off. She stood idly by, watching the shape form in the sand, she was beginning to have an idea of what he was going for, but of course she was more interested in how he presented it. Would he go for an accurate representation of her, albeit as a mermaid, or would he highlight certain aspects, which would suggest what he thought most alluring. At the end of his first try, well, it didn't look that great, but he had tried, and that was the important thing. "It has been ages since anyone chose me as a model. Thank you, I am very flattered." Welp, at least he knew it wasn't the greatest work in the world, but at the same time he didn't seem too despondent. "I imagine sand is not the most agreeable medium. But your gesture is a good sign to me, though of course, if it is your will to try again, I would not be one to impede perfection." She even moved a little closer to his work so that he would have a viable model to use for reference. After several tries (frankly she lost count) he seemed satisfied with his work, turning to gain proper view of it, she was pleased as well. Before her lay a voluptuous mermaid, staring at all onlookers as if to say "I'll show you legendary." And unless she was off in her self-perception, she noticed some things were a tad altered: the mermaid's breasts seemed a tad larger than her own, and perhaps it was just to blend into the tail better, but the stomach area seemed more smooth though still on the larger end. "He has drawn me like a modern fertility goddess. Is it possible that he suspects? No, I doubt it, it is probably just how I come off." His use of the conditional tense was odd when asking her out, but given his normal calm, she doubted he was rescinding his offer, so she could go ahead and make up her mind. "Asking to court me, are you? Well, fortunately I have no family that you would have to get permission from, so I may answer of my own volition." It was a big decision for her: the fae honored contracts no matter what, even sometimes when the other party had broken their end of the bargain. If she agreed, then she would be committing herself for however long he lived, or until he decided to nullify the contract, whichever came first. On the other hand, he hadn’t really stated any terms, so what exactly “being a girlfriend” meant was up to interpretation. Besides, though it had only been two weeks, he had been kind and doting to her all this time, and genuinely did not seem like the type of person to change all of that once he had his target in his grasp. ”Very well, I accept your proposition to initiate courtship. May we continue upon this path.” He was acting all chill, but she could imagine there was a little bit of tension; it would have been difficult for him to be turned down by the woman who bursted into his life and shook his world. But, he wouldn’t have to worry about that now. She put the sunscreen on her neck and face, then stripped out of her sundress, revealing the tiny green bikini she was wearing. It barely contained her, yet it was still enough to classify as swimwear. The low cut and tightness of the bottoms worked wonders to emphasize the little bit of food baby she was still carrying. That, and it also highlighted the massive network of shimmering stretch marks all across her entire abdomen. "Wonder if he will question me about that. I hope not. I would prefer it if he just assumes it's the appetite." "Don’t get too relaxed now, I’m gonna need you to get my back, and anywhere else you want, before I burn up.” As she said this, she handed him the sunscreen bottle she had brought with her.

"Another mother's breakin'
Heart is takin' over
When the violence causes silence
We must be mistaken

It's the same old theme
Since nineteen-sixteen
In your head, in your head, they're still fightin'
With their tanks, and their bombs
And their bombs, and their guns
In your head, in your head, they are dyin'"

Relationship: Dating
      Mood: Excited
          Ooc: Sorry I don’t know what paragraphs are.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:57 pm
☮''Life is too short just let it rush you by got to take it slow and smell the roses once in a while..ya know.''☮

➸Billy T Batson ➸The Demigod➸

✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚

██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖

♞ As the big man lay their chillin and finishing off the perfect blunt roll with ease, he thought about her early responses, especially about Gaia. Yeah, he had never met her either obviously not, but what she said made him smile. The smile is one of humble origins a slight blush upon his face as, well if only he could speak with her. That was a story for another day this did bring great news'' I guess that makes me the ultimate hippy'' he was only half-joking. Those tree huggers wish they could be in tune with mother nature...man. Speaking of earth, he is about to smoke some mother nature right now. Lighting up the blunt he took about five hits of the thing. Every drag a smooth exhale of the smoke, and the smell being blown away by the wind. He did not cough form the drags his lungs are perfect, and it would take more than some smoke chemicals to damage them. Billy put the blunt out and replaced it with a soda, he was not sure if she wanted to smoke or not.

♞ The Sativa weed, he just smoked called cosmic wonder was making him feel just fine and dandy. A cognitive high opposed to a body high, but he maintains control this was not his first blunt nor the last. When she spoke about being flattered, he smirks cooly'' How could I not I see the beauty before me, so I must create it'' his response is a mix of charming and honesty a perfect combo. As she spoke about courting, he wanted to laugh because of the weed effects. What century was, she from? Something he could not even begin to fathom! Instead, he nods his head before speaking'' interesting choice of words'' in all honesty they were, she was the only person he met that talked like that. As he sat there drinking his sprite that crisp ah after a swig, he got his answer. A smile slowly began to form across his face, his heart was beating fast, and what he did next was out of pure jubilation. Billy got up and picked her up embracing her in a gentle loving embrace while spinning her around classic style '' This is great... you won't regret this I promise'' his naturally deep voice went from high excitement to a smooth calm and dare I say a sweet tone.

♞Pisst he may have been a bit buzzed, but this was more than the effects of weed! This is raw emotion that came deep inside which we all poses. With all good came the bad only if it was for a few seconds. What if, she did say no it would have been like a punch to the gut, and that made the big man shutter a bit. Billy is not a prideful man his humble personality would allow him to admit what others may try to conceal. However, the good feeling outweighed the bad, and so those dark thoughts were stomped out before they even took root in his mind. Billy polished off the soda just when she stripped down to her green bikini. Billy was stun although he had seen her naked before. There is something about a sexy outfit that made things seem different, and before he knew it his jaw was hanging open a bit. He regains his composure'' I won't be forgetting this image for the rest of my life'' he said rather pleased he had met this lovely lady, to begin with. '' The gods have gifted me you'' he said to her his voice a whisper as if he was in a trance.

♞ Then something happens as if he was picking up on her negative emotion. Think of it as having that six sense feeling, and what Billy did next would surely relinquish her of any doubts and fears. The big man knelt down and kissed her stomach chu~ then stood back up he needed not say any words. In this case right here right now actions spoke louder than words. Onlookers might have thought it a sweet gesture a soon to be father kissing his lovers baby bump. Others might have thought this was some weird stuff going on, but none of that actually mattered. What matters is the feeling behind that gesture, and what it truly meant. When he stood back up looking her right in the eyes, and then to the bottle, she was given him he smirks.'' Heh, I can think of a few areas'' he said slyly before adding in '' A man's job is never done'' he was speaking to himself and her at the same time. Billy was not oblivious to the stretch marks, but he was not going to ruin the mood by asking about them. Then the big Demi-God got to work rubbing down his new girlfriend in sunscreen today was truly a good day.

OCC: No problem smile

Beach Items: A beach chair, beach umbrella?, a cooler with ice-cold drinks/ice cream, a beach towel, beach ball, Bluetooth stereo, and a bag of weed with all the needed stuff.

Attire

██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖

✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚

User Image

Rlationship: Dating

Mood: Genualy happy

Thoughts: ''This...this is the feeling of being in love? Truly this a wonderful experience.''

Company: Rise and many others.

Wallet:700$ Bank: 300.00$

☮''All I really care about is helping folks...what about you?''☮

Abilites
>Superhuman Endurance & Stamina: He can go the distance just think of that Disney Hercules song when you think of this ability! But in all seriousness, it was small wonder that he could keep up his vigilante escapades for so long. It is also very helpful in fights in general. Captain America once said "I can do this all day"

>Super Strenght: Do to being a half-god Billy has super strength. His cap in strength is 1500 pounds. Due to his super strength, he can leap tall buildings in a single bound using the enhance muscles in his legs.

>Earth Manipulation: Using his deep connection to the earth he can manipulate the very earth itself. Like turning the ground into mud, causing miniature earthquakes, causing the ground to turn into rock spikes, are sending rocks flying at people, etc.

>Fruit Of The Earth: Using his connection to the earth and his own demigod energy Billy can create energy. The energy in the form of a golden apple that glows with golden light. Whoever eats these apples will have their energy restored by 30%, and any wounds that are not fatal can be healed. He can only use three apples at a time and must recharge to able to use them again(About eight posts). The major drawback is that he himself cannot eat these apples. As if these gifts were meant for others and not himself. The apples are described as tasting whatever the user most desire.
✠ Extra ⋙
Theme Song: Roundabout
alternate Theme: Hip Hop Dragon
(His Attire is what this dude has on plus shades)
User Image

Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:50 am
evil little mousie

User Image

C..Odename
S..Tryker

Watch the Shadows

╰☆╮ Listening intently to her company, Stryker smiled sadly in understanding of the woman's reason for visiting the beach. "I can also understand that." There had been a long period of her life where she couldn't relax, couldn't get out, had no control of her life. Shuddering gently at the memories that threatened to flood back into her mind from her past and the things she had done, she shook her head quickly, as if it would help deny them the ability to enter her mind again. Refocusing on the woman, hearing her name, she repeated her name softly, it was a good name. she hadn't met anyone that she at least remembers by that name yet.
With Alex's invitation for her to join her, Stryker smiled broadly, revealing her sharp teeth, but there was a part of her that didn't even mind it. Since Alex didn't seem phased at all by her appearance and her ears, she probably wouldn't think twice about her sharp canines. "That sound lovely. Let me just go grab my things and I'll be right back." Trying to keep her excitement contained, she hustled back to where she had dropped her things and made sure she had everything together before returning to the other woman. "Thanks for letting me join you. Good company at beautiful places just makes it that much better. Even in the short amount of time they had been speaking, Stryker had a good feeling about Alex. She'd probably come to be a good friend.
Looking out over the water, she sighed gently, feeling the sun sink into her skin and keep her warm. "So what do you do for work?" It was a pretty standard question, and she had yet to find a job, but jobs sometimes spoke a lot about a person, especially if they really enjoyed what they did. The creeping memories darkened the back of her mind with the thought of jobs speaking leagues of a person. What would they say about her? She had killed people for a living. But she certainly hadn't enjoyed it. Trying not to let her emotions show on her face, she turned her eyes up towards the sky, watching the clouds slowly move across the sky.╰☆╮

[☂: Mood][ Happy ] [☀: Location][ Beach ][☁: I'm With][ Alex ][☄: Thoughts][ ][O.O.C.][ ]

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:59 pm
User Image

User Image

1211 Pasadena Housing District

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

Setsuko listened curiously as Tsuki spoke of his sister. Her eyes softened as a her lips quirked up into a small smile. "I could definitely see your sister falling back into her ways. Introverts really benefit by having an extrovert around them a lot. Motivates them to actually go out and do something productive. Though there is the chance that she found another social person to help her build her social skills and give her just the right push that she needs. I almost fell back into my old ways when I moved to live back at home but having spent a lot of time with very friendly outgoing people I knew it'd be a terrible waste to just backtrack." She reached into her bag to pull out the chilled thermos and took a drink of her tea. "Well I'm happy to know that you think I look okay, and I'm thankfully able to shake away most of my self conscious thoughts about my body so I can wear things now that I would've considered too showy like some of my cosplays." she said with a soft laugh. However hearing his next words almost caused her to choke on her drink as her cheeks flushed a light pink. Giving a sideways glance she saw her companion's face changing shades as well. Sure she had been called pretty or beautiful before but she still couldn't help but be a bit flustered by it. Especially when it came from someone she felt was a really good friend, and when she thought that said good friend was quite handsome. Those thoughts would of course stay firmly locked in her mind as she would hate to make things awkward. She cocked her head to the side slightly as she looked over at him. "Oh is that so? Well that does sound like a lot of busy work but it can be a nice feeling when you see how much space you have after getting rid of a bunch of things you had no need for. Ah but I'm sorry that you strained your back, maybe next time you decide to clean you could get some help for the heavy lifting? It's not good to do all that kind of work by yourself." Her brows creased together slightly in worry, "Well what would you like to do first? I want to help you relax today." she said softly, reaching out to place a hand on his shoulder.

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

【Location:】Beach 【Accompanying:】Tsuki【Outfit:】Pictured【Funds:】$982【Job:】N/A

【 Inventory:】 Beach Bag【Status:】Single【Mood:】Content【Musings:】Goodness it's hot out today..【Profile:】Here

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

【OOC:】

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:24 am
User ImageUser Image

Sexuality: Bisexual Relationship Status: Single Company: Stryker
Where: Beach Wearing: Mood: relaxed, intrigued, need my tea...
Place of Work: Cut N' Stab Bank:$600 Cash:$30
ooc:

Alex Caught the quick shudder that betrayed the fact Stryker's thoughts went in a way she hadn't wanted. Spending so long hiding, running and fighting for her life she knew too well the body's tell tale signs of emotions. Not wanting to pry and only hoping it wouldn't come back to haunt her Alex ignored it. After all it wasn't her business to question. After taking a moment to invite the woman to join her and watching her scurry back to her things, Alex turned her attention to the sky. It would be nice to have a friend again, though it'd been so long since she had tried to keep anyone around, it would prove difficult. Although thanks to Strykers appearance, Alex didn't feel too concerned if her secret got out. She would still keep herself guarded just in case. She didn't want a repeat after all, right?

Returning her eyes to the woman Alex smiled as she rejoined her, Of course, good company is always a nice addition. Her vision returned to the horizon as Stryker got settled and relaxed, there was a new influx of patrons to the beach and she was grateful that the spot she had picked had yet to be filled up. She liked her space and the quiet calmness that came with it. Work? Her thoughts where dragged back to reality as Stryker began talking once more. Currently I'm the towns resident Tattoo artist at Cut N' Stab. Fun work, though not too many customers at this point. But I do get to draw, and for the most part have a peaceful environment. What about you?

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

evil little mousie

Friendly Phantom

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:08 am
evil little mousie

User Image

C..Odename
S..Tryker

Watch the Shadows

╰☆╮ A tattoo artist? Seemed like an interesting profession. Smiling gently as she listened to Alex, she sat up and adjusted her sitting a little as she pulled her long white hair over a shoulder and began to braid it. "Me? I have yet to find a job since coming here. It's been a little, difficult, if you will, to get out of the house recently." Paranoia about being found even here haunted her into keeping herself locked in her home and to keep her presence down to a minimum. Her scent was very distinct, so if any of her old team caught whiff of her, she'd have to move on, or fight. Depending on how close they got. "But it is good to enjoy your work. Lucky you get to do what you like. Not many people can say that." Finishing up with braiding her hair, she was left with a very long braid which she proceeded to knot on the top of her head.
"Now are you originally from here?" She had nonchalantly asked, to keep conversation going. She wanted to learn more of her new friend, if she could call her that. She had so little exposure, if she could maybe trust someone, she'd like to make a friend at least once in her life. One the she could at least remember. Realizing that Alex may not be overly comfortable with the questions, Stryker nervously laughs, "I'm sorry if I'm being a jabber jaw. At any point you can tell me to stop." Giving a small smile, she felt badly for having intruded in on her now and maybe she just wanted to enjoy the quiet of the beach and not be bothered. She could certainly be air headed sometimes.╰☆╮

[☂: Mood][ Happy ] [☀: Location][ Beach ][☁: I'm With][ Alex ][☄: Thoughts][ ][O.O.C.][ ]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:56 am
User ImageUser Image

Where: Beach Wearing: Mood: relaxed, intrigued, need my tea...
ooc:

Oh... Stryker's comment about no job and why she was in that predicament hit close to home. When she had first moved here she dealt with a similar story, though she quickly ran out of funds for rent and eventually had to figure something out. Hopefully things get better soon, no one should keep themselves locked away for too long. Alex's gaze turned to the ocean where her brain focused on the movement of the water to keep her attached to the ground. This was okay, so far nothing seemed threatening. I was a bit lucky to get the job to be honest.. I had been on my way to a bakery for an interview when they called and told me I'd gotten the job. Alex's eyes continued to watch the waves as she spoke, keeping her calm against every nerve in her body wanting to hide. No, she needed a friend, someone not belonging in a book to talk to.

-Where are you from?- The question rang in her ears like an echo. Where? To this day she still couldn't answer the question she so desperately wanted to know. Stryker's nervous laugh quickly pulled Alex back to reality and she turned a soft smile her way. It's alright, so far nothing you've asked has come near a boundary. Though unfortunately I'm not from here. After all these years of constant moving, and of course all the hiding...I no longer know where I'm from honestly, I only have vague memories of a trickling stream that flowed through our back yard. A stream that had kept her safe and occupied during a wild time of her life.

I moved here a few months back, and am still getting settled in myself. Realizing she still had some fruit she grabbed a strawberry from the assortment and held out the bowl to Stryker, Would you like some? What could be a better way to make a friend? Food seemed to be at the center of all great friendships. What kinds of things do you enjoy? The least Alex could do now was try and contribute to the conversation, plus knowing a little about her, maybe she could help her get out of the house a bit more then she was.

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

evil little mousie

Friendly Phantom

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:29 am
evil little mousie

User Image

C..Odename
S..Tryker

Watch the Shadows

╰☆╮ Nodding slowly as Alex spoke about how no one should keep themselves locked away, she wished she didn't have to all those years ago. Even now. Though most of it was from the paranoia, there was probably some reality behind it too. If she shut herself away, there was less chance of being found. Her thoughts kept circulating on the fact that she just could not let herself get caught, memories always jabbing at her to be relived. It was almost difficult to focus on Alex, but she managed to use the woman as an anchor to the reality that she was on a beach, on a beautiful day, not at risk. Laying back and continuing to watch the clouds inch across the sky, Stryker smiled as she spoke about how she got the job. "But it's still great, right?!" She spoke excitedly. She found other people's accomplishments to be as exciting for her as it is for them. Maybe because she didn't really have any of her own that were worth noting.
A sigh of relief passed by her lips though as she was assured she was not over stepping herself yet. But Alex's own story, hit deep down to her own. She also was lost from where she was from originally. "Then it seems we have that in common...Past a few years ago, I don't know where I am from or who my family was or anything." She turned her head and returned a soft smile towards her companion. It was like fate had drawn them together to form this friendship. "We can look at it this way though. Even if we don't remember the past, we can still shape ourselves for the future. Maybe it'll be even better?" Optimism, she wasn't great at it, but she was working on it.
So, Alex was new here as well. It made her feel a little less out of place, but at least she had herself on the right track, while Stryker was still jobless and mostly friendless. Seeing the offered fruit, she sat up and nodded, "Yes, thank you." Taking a piece of the offered fruit, she took a bite and sighed happily. The crisp taste that filled her mouth was such a contrast to the heat of the day, it was a thing of beauty to her. What kind of things does she enjoy? The question caught her a little off guard as she paused for a long moment, her brain seeming to derail completely. "I...I don't really know... She confessed honestly. She had been running and hiding for so long, and it wasn't like she knew who she was before the experimentation started, "I like to read and cook I guess.. She sputtered off gently, feeling a little pathetic in that moment. She had no idea who she was deep down, all she really knew of herself was the monster that had been created. Closing her eyes, she continued to think, letting off a quiet 'hmm'ing noise to let Alex know she was really trying to think about it.╰☆╮

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:01 am
User ImageUser Image

Where: Beach Wearing: It's beach day Mood: relaxed, intrigued, need my tea...
ooc: Who Am I?

It gets me out of the house a few days a week, and lets me go artistically wild with creating, though it makes it hard to have a social life with the job. It seemed both of them had a backstory neither really wanted to discuss, both of them had come from lives that they wanted to forget. Wanting to get away from the drowning thoughts she forced a smile and set the fruit between them, letting Stryker take as much as she pleased. I find myself happy to be away from my family. My life with them was constantly a struggle, although living alone has proven quite difficult for me some days. Random changes meant a struggle to get herself to the right places before trouble happens.

Planning for the future and moving from the past is a good way to live, especially in our case. Read? Food? Well they seemed to have more then trauma in common. If you like to read, and want to get out of you're place, you're welcome to stop by...I turned my guest room into a library and art room of sorts. She loved the room, even though she seemed to never use it, instead falling asleep in front of the fireplace or her bed, a book or sketch pad still in her hands.

As long as you don't expect a cup of coffee from me you'll always be welcome, it'd probably be healthy for both of us to have some company once in a while. Alex wasn't quite sure why she suddenly was inviting the girl over, but she was. Guessing she wanted to comfort not only Stryker but herself she went with it.

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

evil little mousie

Friendly Phantom

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:27 am
evil little mousie

User Image

C..Odename
S..Tryker

Watch the Shadows

╰☆╮ Sitting up to better watch and listen, Stryker nodded slowly as she spoke. She couldn't imagine even having a social life, so balancing the two, well, seemed totally improbable to her. To struggle on your own even after getting away from family struggles, it sounded like even when Stryker had gotten away from her team finally and the handlers. It truly seemed like fate had brought them together. Smiling at the thought, despite the constant struggle to keep bad memories at bay, this has been one of her more enjoyable times out since coming here.
With the invitation given for her to stop by Alex's place Stryker blinked her yellow eyes at the other woman, and broke into a broad smile. "That's a brilliant idea! I have an extra room in my place as well, and I doubt I'll ever have someone stay over, or even date for that matter," She threw in the last bit quietly and vaguely gestured to herself at the same time, "that's what I should do with that room!" Leaning over excitedly to her stuff, she pulled her bag over and gently took out a couple of old and very worn out books. "I always make sure to take a few books with me where ever I go." Most of the books had the same author, Robert Louis Stevenson.
Holding one of them out to Alex for her to take a look, it was one of her favorites, Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde. "Have you read this one before? I absolutely adore this book." She laughed a bit and shook her head with Alex's comment about coffee. "I prefer tea anyway, and if it's your company, I'd welcome it any time." She was being absolutely honest. Maybe she was too trusting up front, but she had gotten a good feeling about Alex from the beginning, and they seemed to share so much in common, other than troubles of their past. ╰☆╮

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:33 am
User ImageUser Image

Where: Beach Wearing: It's beach day Mood: relaxed, intrigued, need my tea...
ooc: Sleep deprivation for the win! Who Am I?

Alex caught a glimpse of Strykers smile and returned it with a soft laugh. Somehow her good mood was contagious, Thankful she'd made her way out for the day Alex sat back up and munched on another piece of fruit. Date! HA! like she'd ever get one herself, She had tried to go on one a few days back and it proved not so successful. Oh well, such was her life. With the smile still on her face Alex watched Stryker rummage through her bag excitedly, she was happy to remind the woman of simple pleasures and joys.

Alex remembered the days she used to lug around a book every where, that was until she lost one that meant a lot to her. Taking the book from her Alex smiled even bigger, It has been quite some time since I've read this one.. Though I do remember it well enough to know I liked it. And a room for your books is the perfect remedy for a rough day, just make sure to add in something comfy to curl up with. Handing it back to her while she commented about tea, another tea drinker, thank the gods, there was no way she was going to be caught brewing coffee in her home.

I avoid coffee like the plague...I find it gross, heavy, and it simply doesn't like me in return. She blamed that on her inherited difficulties, even though she had no proof that was the cause. with her happy response of company Alex grabbed her bag and pulled out her wallet, from it she grabbed a business card and held it out. This has my cell number just in case you do want to hang out in the future.

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

evil little mousie

Friendly Phantom

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:17 pm
The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Willing zombies walk the streets
Golden age, dead century
Brothers, sisters, lovers, wh*res
Casualties of long and lost wars
Dead. dead. dead
We're a degeneration
Get it on
The same old song
Everyday it will be the same
Listen to the song that still remains
Under violent clouds we break
No time for healing again and again"

Saorise O'Crom

For a moment she was curious as to why he thought her words so strange, yet looking at his proposal she could see why: he had asked if she wished to be his girlfriend. Decidedly modern speech. That and dating seemed a bit different from courting, so she probably made herself sound rather old by calling it courting. Oh well, that was probably something he was going to figure out sooner than later. Then came her response to his burning question, and she could quite easily see the change in him: he really hadn't been pinning a lot of hope on this. When she finally acquiesced, he picked her up and swung her like in a ballet. She couldn't help but giggle, though she was worried her head might not be on tight enough. "I don't doubt that, Batty." Even if this did turn out to be a fling, it was a sentiment she could maintain as long as he lived, she supposed. Or maybe he would have an inordinately long lifetime; depending upon how they progressed, that could be a boon or a nightmare.

She was somewhat waiting on him to pounce upon her as she stripped out of her dress, but when no response came, she peered back to see what ever could be the matter. Turning back, she saw his jaw slightly agape, and she was certain if it lasted much longer there would be a line of drool flowing. Finally, he regained a certain amount of composure, or at least enough to somewhat vocalize his thoughts. "We're courting now, and I am not the most modest, so I imagine it is an image you will be seeing more than once." Well, that same general concept more frequently. This wasn't the only bikini she owned, and she didn't like doing same old same old, so he would be seeing a few different images. She wasn't sure if he was kidding about being blessed or genuinely serious (complications of being the servant of a god dating the descendant of a line of gods), so she played it off non-commitally."Oh? Which one or ones, I wonder? Let us hope this isn't like Aphrodite's gift to Paris." Ha! She knew a bit about Greek mythology, even if it wasn't something particularly tied to her. As long as no one started using Roman names, it would all be good.

She was getting ready to sit down, though she hadn’t decided yet if she would alight upon her chair or upon him, when he got up and walked over towards her. Decidedly curious, she wondered how he had managed to shake out of his trance so easily, or maybe it was because he had seen the brief flicker of doubt cross her features, and he was about to do his best to allay those fears. Whatever his motive, she watched him advance with only the mildest quirk of an eyebrow, curious if he might whisk her off her feet again or perhaps go in for a kiss. Well, she was partially right. For a moment when he knelt before her, she thought he might be getting ready to propose, which seemed incredibly soon after initiating courtship, yet he was not reaching for anything, so unless the sand was going to bring the ring or whatever up to him, that didn’t seem like the current course of action. Then she felt lips press against her soft body in a rather unexpected location. This time she couldn’t entirely hide her surprise, and gasped ever so slightly before melting in to a slight blush. At least the sunscreen kept him from going any further, but it didn’t cause her mind to wander. ”Oh poor poor soul, for the dear price of getting sunscreen on your hands, you have public approval to lovingly caress me most anywhere you like. How harsh the trials of man,” her words practically dripped with sarcasm. Once he was done, she leaned back against him, grabbing up his arms and wrapping them around her so that his hands rested upon her belly. ”If you’re going to keep flirting with me as you do, especially that kiss earlier, then we are going to have to go through your house and figure out which room should be the nursery. Besides, I imagine with your lineage, once we start trying, it won’t take long, and who knows, maybe more than one plant will germinate from a single seed.” It was definitely something to consider given what she was and his lineage. She wondered if that would temporarily scare him off or he would get only more enthusiastic.

"Another mother's breakin'
Heart is takin' over
When the violence causes silence
We must be mistaken

It's the same old theme
Since nineteen-sixteen
In your head, in your head, they're still fightin'
With their tanks, and their bombs
And their bombs, and their guns
In your head, in your head, they are dyin'"

Relationship: Dating
      Mood: Contemplative
          Ooc: Well that took forever...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:11 pm
☮''Life is too short just let it rush you by got to take it slow and smell the roses once in a while..ya know.''☮

➸Billy T Batson ➸The Demigod➸

✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚

♞ Billy had cause to smile, after all, she did not doubt him in his ability to keep a promise to her. Indeed, she would not for he would shower upon her his love, and security. It was only a matter of time that, she would receive the full package''I'm glad you feel that way'' he said softly waiting on her next words. Bringing up her attire made him smirk lucky man indeed, he was to be seeing her in such a way. The woman has sex appeal for days at least to his eyes, and beauty is in the eyes of the beholder as they say.''I would pounce on you right here right now, but a guy has to have some control'' he teased her teasing her with a good time that is. Though that did put into his mind all kinds of kinky outfits, but they vanish as soon as his blush did. He added one more remark to her attire just one '' Show and tell'' he said looking at her head to toe. I guess that would mean, he would have to dress up as well for her amusement. It was not a totally unpleasant idea, but he never did dress up for someone privately/sexy before.

♞That alone would open up many possibilities in their relationship '' This is all new to me'' that line of thought triggered another question. Billy doubted that she could get upset by his curiosity, after all, there are many unknowns about her. The man was keen to learn more about her'' This may sound silly, but bear with me am I your first boyfriend?'' The words sounded rather silly once they left his mouth. Of course, he was not everything about her spoken experience, but he had to know just for the sake of it. He kept his tone even and chill like most of the time, he didn't want her to feel a hint of worry from him. Rise was no virgin, she had taken him on a rollercoaster ride, and one he enjoyed! However just because she was not a virgin didn't mean, she had romantic feelings for another in the past. When she had responded to his words about the gods, he chuckled no this gift was more to his father's liking. Gifting his son a voluptuous Irish woman with beautiful light green eyes, and an amazingly lively personality.'' This has the taste of my father sending me a voluptuous maiden. I could only imagine him up there giving me the thumbs up saying go-getter or atta boy'' he joked with a shake of his head on how silly that sounded.

♞ Then he added in for charm sake '' I believe the truly beautiful don't need a contest because they' already know that they're beautiful without judgment. I think you know that...you're proof.'' He was alluding to that greek story about Paris. The man had three goddesses on him, but they're Billy's relatives, and the gods know that family has issues. He kept his eyes on her even though he reached for a another soda. To him, she was truly beautiful no debate about it. Then on came her dripping with words sarcasm that made him smirk, she was not dull and thank the gods for that!'' Don't worry I'll be doing a lot more jobs for you yet'' he said kissing her neck softly without warning. Seeing that little neckwear, he got curious again like curious George the monkey'' I notice you always wear those little neck wear why is that? Just good old fashion sense?'' Billy had no way of knowing what this beauty before him truly was. Taking another swig of his soda, he set it down when she took his hand.

♞Rise was laying the smackdown on with all these questions, but not in a bad way. The talk of babies came up yet, he had made peace with is fears of moving too fast. Give the lady what she wanted, and that would make her happy, but not everything needed a yes. Fortunately for her, he did not mind this talk it just provoked images of a family unit in his mind. ''' Flirting with you? always and that kiss? Sweetheart you ant seen nothing yet'' his confidence was through the roof, and his charm up to a hundred percent. Billy took the plunge and kissed her deeply full of passion something to take her breath away. As he pulled away he spoke his tone deep yet smooth with a dash of love'' Like I said you an't seen nothing'' he backed off a bit. Even he was shocked at his newfound confidence, but he did not let it show his actions spoke form him fully. '' As for what room that can be easily arranged'' he spoke rather nonchalantly, he had room to spare.

'' Ahha comparing me to my father in the matter of lovemaking? You might have gotten me there after all you have awoken the beast in me'' he said slyly teasing her a bit on the side. That brought up all kinds of sensual thoughts he did not feel the need to speak them. For if she was on the same wavelength as he was she would know, and plus there are kids around got to keep it classy.'' Hm all this talk about children has got me thinking how old are you? Are you one of those women who wanted children right away? As far as I can tell you look about my age hmm'' he made sure not to come off as rude, but he had to know more about her. His tone was back to its original mellow, and deep timber. Like a good boyfriend though, he rubbed her tummy once more without question.

OCC: All good the deed is done cool

Beach Items: A beach chair, beach umbrella?, a cooler with ice-cold drinks/ice cream, a beach towel, beach ball, Bluetooth stereo, and a bag of weed with all the needed stuff.

Attire

✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚

User Image

Rlationship: Dating

Mood: Genualy happy

Thoughts: ''So many unknowns I will solve this mystery so help me...gods.

Company: Rise and many others.

Wallet:700$ Bank: 300.00$

☮''All I really care about is helping folks...what about you?''☮

Abilites
>Superhuman Endurance & Stamina: He can go the distance just think of that Disney Hercules song when you think of this ability! But in all seriousness, it was small wonder that he could keep up his vigilante escapades for so long. It is also very helpful in fights in general. Captain America once said "I can do this all day"

>Super Strenght: Do to being a half-god Billy has super strength. His cap in strength is 1500 pounds. Due to his super strength, he can leap tall buildings in a single bound using the enhance muscles in his legs.

>Earth Manipulation: Using his deep connection to the earth he can manipulate the very earth itself. Like turning the ground into mud, causing miniature earthquakes, causing the ground to turn into rock spikes, are sending rocks flying at people, etc.

>Fruit Of The Earth: Using his connection to the earth and his own demigod energy Billy can create energy. The energy in the form of a golden apple that glows with golden light. Whoever eats these apples will have their energy restored by 30%, and any wounds that are not fatal can be healed. He can only use three apples at a time and must recharge to able to use them again(About eight posts). The major drawback is that he himself cannot eat these apples. As if these gifts were meant for others and not himself. The apples are described as tasting whatever the user most desire.
✠ Extra ⋙
Theme Song: Roundabout
alternate Theme: Hip Hop Dragon
(His Attire is what this dude has on plus shades)
User Image

Katze Allemon-Schatten

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:21 pm
evil little mousie

User Image

C..Odename
S..Tryker

Watch the Shadows

╰☆╮ Taking her book back and tucking it back into her bag, she clapped her hands together, absolutely excited that she had read it and enjoyed it as well. It was honestly a sad thing that she hadn't come across many people who knew it, and less who had actually read the book and enjoyed it. So this just added to her appreciation of her new friend. Rubbing her chin absently in thought as she mentioned a room for books being good for a rough day, she'd definitely have to convert her extra room to a library.
Making a bit of a face at the thought of coffee, Stryker nods vigorously in agreement to her statement of coffee. It did not hold an appealing taste. Nothing beat the natural scent of tea. "I have my own brew of tea, I'll have to share it with you some time." Taking the offered business card, she smiled happily and tucked it safely into her bag. "Great! I just got a phone recently, so you'll be one of the only contacts I have."
Looking out at the water, she sighed happily. Who would have thought she'd be able to make a friend after everything. Her ears twitched gently as she then looked around at the growing crowd of people on the beach. Whistling gently, she turned to Alex, "Amazing how quickly this place fills up.." She wanted to wade in the water, but her anxiety about people really looking at her kept her planted firmly on the beach and sitting. The terrible scarring left all over her body was something that could not go unnoticed, even if someone wasn't really paying that much attention. Though it didn't effect her face too much, the bikini she wore left little to the imagination when it came to how badly it looked. Other than the simple fact that she could feel what she had become, the scars were a constantly visible reminder, of what she had become. Rubbing her hands over her skin subconsciously, she sighed and looked to her feet, quietly keeping to herself. ╰☆╮

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games