Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:31 am
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
VanessaXross
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf

*Aidar immediately gets up out of his seat and passing Luminova, steps into the next room. Looking around, he then decides to sit at the foot of the bed and wait.*

"You have been through intense fighting, that can highly elevate your levels of stress, fatigue, and stamina. You were drained of nearly all of your blood and nutrients by Tyrius, and almost killed."
*Luminova counters.*
(finally some screen time)
*In some weird sexy cliche nurse outfit, veronica floats down with a syringe behind Luminova and just giggles.* "Nurse veronica at your service! 💉 Also, you got to fight him, I unfortunately can't harm him, being on Gaia, and all... But hey^^, I can still heal!^^"

*Zudhred watches as the Burning Icewolf passes them and enters the next room and veronica appears and then turns his attention back to the Unicorn.*
"Almost, being the key word."
*he counters.*
"I'm not just some lesser Demon, I'm a Lycan! We heal extremely fast, or haven't you noticed? You don't need to worry about me, I'm fine... stare "

"Even healing has it's price, your majesty."
*Luminov retorts.*
"You can't just get something from nothing at all. When you heal, your body replaces destroyed cells and to do that, it needs components to build them with. If you exhaust them too much, then you won't be able to heal. Your body has no gauge to tell you how much you have left, It's my job to examine you and find that out, so get in there and let me check, already…"

*Zudhred shakes his left fist with his palm up as he growls irritatedly at Luminvoa as Erinys rolls his eyes. But despite his opposition, he chooses to listen to her words of wisdom, for he cannot find any means by which to dispute them.*
"Fine"
He grumbles, to Erinys' surprise. Placing his fists on his hips, he then walks past her, The Dragon, and the Shadow Knight, and enters the next room. Walking past the Burning Icewolf, he then sits down at the head of the bed and waits.*

"Ok..."
*Luminova says.*
"That just leaves Homac and Ragnarok... Veronica, you examine Greagus, and the Wargs, out in the hall, Shinryu, you come with us."
*And with those words, Luminova then ushers Homac and Ragnarok into the next room with Aidar and Zudhred.*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:01 pm
Luminova Valindel
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
VanessaXross
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf

*Aidar immediately gets up out of his seat and passing Luminova, steps into the next room. Looking around, he then decides to sit at the foot of the bed and wait.*

"You have been through intense fighting, that can highly elevate your levels of stress, fatigue, and stamina. You were drained of nearly all of your blood and nutrients by Tyrius, and almost killed."
*Luminova counters.*
*In some weird sexy cliche nurse outfit, veronica floats down with a syringe behind Luminova and just giggles.* "Nurse veronica at your service! 💉 Also, you got to fight him, I unfortunately can't harm him, being on Gaia, and all... But hey^^, I can still heal!^^"

*Zudhred watches as the Burning Icewolf passes them and enters the next room and veronica appears and then turns his attention back to the Unicorn.*
*he counters.*
"I'm not just some lesser Demon, I'm a Lycan! We heal extremely fast, or haven't you noticed? You don't need to worry about me, I'm fine... stare "

*Luminov retorts.*
"You can't just get something from nothing at all. When you heal, your body replaces destroyed cells and to do that, it needs components to build them with. If you exhaust them too much, then you won't be able to heal. Your body has no gauge to tell you how much you have left, It's my job to examine you and find that out, so get in there and let me check, already…"

*Zudhred shakes his left fist with his palm up as he growls irritatedly at Luminvoa as Erinys rolls his eyes. But despite his opposition, he chooses to listen to her words of wisdom, for he cannot find any means by which to dispute them.*
"Fine"
He grumbles, to Erinys' surprise. Placing his fists on his hips, he then walks past her, The Dragon, and the Shadow Knight, and enters the next room. Walking past the Burning Icewolf, he then sits down at the head of the bed and waits.*

"Ok..."
*Luminova says.*
"That just leaves Homac and Ragnarok... Veronica, you examine Greagus, and the Wargs, out in the hall, Shinryu, you come with us."
*And with those words, Luminova then ushers Homac and Ragnarok into the next room with Aidar and Zudhred.*

*Cornelius quietly follows behind as Luminova pushes Ragnarok and Homac ahead.*  

Cornelius Steele

VanessaXross

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:36 am
Luminova Valindel
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
VanessaXross
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf

*Luminova counters.*

*he counters.*

*Luminov retorts.*

"Fine"

"Ok..."
*Luminova says.*

Wiz: "When it comes to destruction, chaos, and malice, no one compares to these too
Boomstik: "These two BAD@$$'s just love to blow stuff up and kill people. Like Tyrius, the Dark Lord of Gaia,
Wiz: "And Damien, the god of malice and destruction.
Boomstick: "He's wiz, and I'm Boomstick."
Wiz: "And, its our job to analyze their weapons, armor and skills to see who would win.....a death battle."
*Veronica is currently watching her tablet, still in her "questionable" nurse outfit.
"Come on Tyrius, show that necromancer what for!"
*Hearing Luminova call out instructions, she then puts her tablet away and appears out in the hall with Greagus and the other Wargs, calling them over to her.*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:56 pm
VanessaXross
Luminova Valindel
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
VanessaXross
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf

*Luminova counters.*

*he counters.*

*Luminov retorts.*

"Fine"

"Ok..."
*Luminova says.*

Wiz: "When it comes to destruction, chaos, and malice, no one compares to these too
Boomstik: "These two BAD@$$'s just love to blow stuff up and kill people. Like Tyrius, the Dark Lord of Gaia,
Wiz: "And, its our job to analyze their weapons, armor and skills to see who would win.....a death battle."
*Veronica is currently watching her tablet, still in her "questionable" nurse outfit.
*Hearing Luminova call out instructions, she then puts her tablet away and appears out in the hall with Greagus and the other Wargs, calling them over to her.*

*The wargs all gather about Veronica as she calls them to her. Many of them have suffered bad Hellfire burns form their fight with Tyrius. Bane had lost the left half of his face, leaving behind charred muscle tissue and exposed fangs and gums where his black lips should be, and a patch on the shoulder beyond and the fore paw, exposing bald skeletal toes. Greagus has a stab wound in the right side of his neck, just behind the jaw joint, and a bald chard spot on his chest; While Loki so had been sliced from the belly up along the left side of his ribs by one of Homac's deflected scythes, enabling a bit of intestine to poke out the bottom. Others had been stuck by Tyrius;s Blood Whip, smashing their bones in various places, resulting in a lot of limping, inability to use certain main body parts, or difficulty breathing. Their ability to heal quickly is already working to repair the damage, but it would naturally take weeks before most of these Wargs could safely see any more action. Others still had been shredded by Beelzebub shrapnel. Kala had lucked out in that aspect and was merely grazed in the right flank, causing her to limp. Others weren't so lucky.. Dawn and Ebon had fallen to Tyrius's Flames of Ragnarok attack... Luckily their bodies weren't completely incinerated and Dusk wad been creeping along, bearing the bodies of his fallen mate and son on his back, despite his radiation poisoning, while his daughter Silhouette carries the charred corpse of another victim from Aidar's guard on hers.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:59 pm
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Luminova Valindel
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
VanessaXross
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf

*Luminova counters.*

*he counters.*

*Luminov retorts.*

"Fine"

"Ok..."
*Luminova says.*

*The wargs all gather about Veronica as she calls them to her. Many of them have suffered bad Hellfire burns form their fight with Tyrius. Bane had lost the left half of his face, leaving behind charred muscle tissue and exposed fangs and gums where his black lips should be, and a patch on the shoulder beyond and the fore paw, exposing bald skeletal toes. Greagus has a stab wound in the right side of his neck, just behind the jaw joint, and a bald chard spot on his chest; While Loki so had been sliced from the belly up along the left side of his ribs by one of Homac's deflected scythes, enabling a bit of intestine to poke out the bottom. Others had been stuck by Tyrius;s Blood Whip, smashing their bones in various places, resulting in a lot of limping, inability to use certain main body parts, or difficulty breathing. Their ability to heal quickly is already working to repair the damage, but it would naturally take weeks before most of these Wargs could safely see any more action. Others still had been shredded by Beelzebub shrapnel. Kala had lucked out in that aspect and was merely grazed in the right flank, causing her to limp. Others weren't so lucky.. Dawn and Ebon had fallen to Tyrius's Flames of Ragnarok attack... Luckily their bodies weren't completely incinerated and Dusk wad been creeping along, bearing the bodies of his fallen mate and son on his back, despite his radiation poisoning, while his daughter Silhouette carries the charred corpse of another victim from Aidar's guard on hers.*

*Aileen enters the next room, second to last, just behind the Shadow knight and begins to glance around at her surroundings.*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:03 pm
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Luminova Valindel
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
VanessaXross
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf

*Luminova counters.*

*he counters.*

*Luminov retorts.*

"Fine"

"Ok..."
*Luminova says.*

*Veronica nods her head and writes down everything wrong and look at her tablet, looks at the previous post.* "Okay then..... Ready!" *Veronica reaches into the air and draws a circle with her finger, causing a a blue orb to form above the Wargs and slowly grow into something the size of a water melon. She then snaps her finger.
"Healing divinity, Revitalizing Climax!"
*She says, with a big smile as the orb sprays upward like a fountain, raining down on the Wargs and begins to heal them.*
"This will take a good 20 minutes, but you will all be as good as new!"  

VanessaXross

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:18 pm
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Luminova Valindel
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
VanessaXross
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf

*Luminova counters.*

*he counters.*

*Luminov retorts.*

"Fine"

"Ok..."
*Luminova says.*

*Veronica nods her head and writes down everything wrong and look at her tablet, looks at the previous post.* "Okay then..... Ready!" *Veronica reaches into the air and draws a circle with her finger, causing a a blue orb to form above the Wargs and slowly grow into something the size of a water melon. She then snaps her finger.
*She says, with a big smile as the orb sprays upward like a fountain, raining down on the Wargs and begins to heal them.*

*Most of the Wargs lick veronica's hands in appreciation, while others look to the charred remains of their fallen comrades on Dusk and Silhouette's backs and whine.*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:14 pm
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Luminova Valindel
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
VanessaXross
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf

*Luminova counters.*

*he counters.*

*Luminov retorts.*

"Fine"

"Ok..."
*Luminova says.*

*Most of the Wargs lick veronica's hands in appreciation, while others look to the charred remains of their fallen comrades on Dusk and Silhouette's backs and whine.*

"Alright,"
*Luminova instructs her comrades.*
"Prince Homac, Lady Ragnarok, please sit between Lord Aidar and King Zudhred. Lady Aileen, take your seat next to Lord Aidar... I will examine King Zurdhred first. Sir Shinryu, you examine Lord Aidar."  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

Ragnarok Akumachi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:38 pm
Luminova Valindel
."

I do as instructed and quietly sit next to Aidar.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:26 am
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Luminova Valindel
."

I do as instructed and quietly sit next to Aidar.

*After watching Ragnarok take her seat, Aileen then takes hers on Aidar's left, opposite of Ragnarok.*  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:16 pm
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Luminova Valindel
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
VanessaXross
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf

*Luminova counters.*

*he counters.*

*Luminov retorts.*

"Fine"

"Ok..."
*Luminova says.*

"Alright,"
*Luminova instructs her comrades.*
"Prince Homac, Lady Ragnarok, please sit between Lord Aidar and King Zudhred. Lady Aileen, take your seat next to Lord Aidar... I will examine King Zurdhred first. Sir Shinryu, you examine Lord Aidar."
"Will do... I am going to get some of the others while I'm a it."
*Shinryu raises his left hand close to his face and what looks like a ball of blue and silver liquid forms into an orb that splits into three. Then he flicks them and they splash like water balloons, two of them hit Aidar and Aileen's faces, as the the other one chases after Homac who has disappeared and drags him back and places him between Ragnarok and Zudhred. The liquid slowly moves down their bodies but does not drip off of them and three clip boards form above Shinryu.*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:30 pm
*lightly bending over Zudhred, Luminova reaches her left hand around his right side, into the hole in lower back of the Lycan's armor, where Tyrius stabed his hand into him, and gently lays her plam upon the center of his back, as she places her right palm on the right side of his neck, where he was bit.*
"How long has it been, since you've eaten?"
*She asks the Lycan.*  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:08 am
Luminova Valindel
*lightly bending over Zudhred, Luminova reaches her left hand around his right side, into the hole in lower back of the Lycan's armor, where Tyrius stabed his hand into him, and gently lays her plam upon the center of his back, as she places her right palm on the right side of his neck, where he was bit.*
*She asks the Lycan.*

*Zudhred closes his eyes and sighs as Luminova holds him.*
"Her touch is so gentle and calming..."
*He thinks to himself.*
"It feels good... It makes me want to sleep... I can't remember the last time I had a good sleep..."
*He then takes a deep breath.*
"Not too long ago..."
*He answers her.*
Last night, before the fight with Tyrius... Just some rations, though... Not a full meal."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:44 am
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel
*She asks the Lycan.*

*Zudhred closes his eyes and sighs as Luminova holds him.*
"Her touch is so gentle and calming..."
*He thinks to himself.*
"It feels good... It makes me want to sleep... I can't remember the last time I had a good sleep..."
*He then takes a deep breath.*
"Not too long ago..."
*He answers her.*
Last night, before the fight with Tyrius... Just some rations, though... Not a full meal."

*She nods as she listens to him and smiles as she overhears his thoughts.*
"And when was your last bowel movement?"
*She asks.*  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games