Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:44 am
"Cut the crap Fuki. What did you steal this time? I doubt the Kage will let you back into the village anymore. You've messed up for the last time." Chiyo said furious.
Fuki stood, his long robe flowing down to the floor. Dispite his female fan's protests, he placed his large grass hat upon his head and walked outside. Chiyo slowly followed him, ready for any tricks.
"You know, the desert is really quite beautiful. Quite like yourself Chiyo-san." Fuki said whistfully.
Chiyo shook her head. "Your pretty words won't work on me Fuki. Not after last time."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:56 am
"I'll refer to the Uchiha family library for information." Kai said as he left for the compound.  

Kai Hyugiha

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:58 am
Kai Hyugiha
"I'll refer to the Uchiha family library for information." Kai said as he left for the compound.

((Weren't you guys already in the compund?))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:02 am
Dragon Sneeze
Kai Hyugiha

[[he left to talk to Raith]]  

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:06 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
Kai Hyugiha

[[he left to talk to Raith]]

((... right.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:10 am
((Ok I'm now back from AX. I can now RP as I did before with ease, except over the weekends for me, I'm out at work. But I"m back and will start on all the things I've been put into now.))

Shin lade there. He felt as if he was in limbo. He couldn't understand anything around him. He wanted to wake up, but didn't.  

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:03 pm
Fuki turned to Chiyo with a smile on his face that reminded her of a look Sabu would give her.
"I never tricked you. Everything I say is true." Fuki replied.
Chiyo frowned. "You're coming with me Fuki. And you are going to return what you stole."
Fuki closed his eyes and tilted his head. "I'm afraid I can't do that."
"Why not?" Chiyo barked.
Fuki gave another sly look. "Because I already sold it."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:44 pm
GaleTheWolfMaxwell
((Ok I'm now back from AX. I can now RP as I did before with ease, except over the weekends for me, I'm out at work. But I"m back and will start on all the things I've been put into now.))
[[you got a long reading session ahead of you if your going to catch up]]  

liz_bliz_inc

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:11 pm
Kai went to the Uchiha clan library at the compound and opened a trunk with a large scroll in it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 3:52 pm
(Hisss)  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:16 pm
"What?" Chiyo asked surprised.
Fuki chuckled. "Just as I said. I sold it."
Chiyo walked forward. "To who? Tell me!"
Fuki dissmissed her inquiry and ran off. Chiyo gritted her teeth. Just his style.
Pouring chakra into her legs, she ran after Fuki. Pain seared through her, but she continued on. He stopped about a half mile outside the village. She got close then leaned heavy on her cane.
"You can't escape me." she said breathing hard.
Fuki smiled. "I wasn't escaping sensei. I mearly couldn't do this in town."
Doing a few quick seals, he bit his thumb and placed his hand on the ground. "Summoning no jutsu!" he yelled. A huge plume of smoke exploded before her, and when it cleared, a huge sabortoothed black cat had appeared. Fuki stood on it's head high above.
Not to be outdone, Chiyo unfurled her huge scroll and summoned one of her own. A gigantic hippo with a scar down its face.
"Not to bad Fuki." she said atop the huge creature.
Fuki smiled. "I was taught by the best."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:16 pm
Cybercoin
"Yes, Kaguya."Ganeni replied to him. "What did those eyes of yours see? Me forming this dagger or the structure of my bones?"

Ganeni pushed the dagger back into his hand, showing he wasn't hostile.
"I saw that you have over 80 more bones than the average person. I see that you're a qualified ninja, whats your name, Kaguya?" Senji said, to Ganeni  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:23 pm
"So, Ifuuki, what exactly are you going to do with one of the most strongest Chakra's in the world?" Geku asked, a grin plastered on his face.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:27 pm
Silly Genji
"So, Ifuuki, what exactly are you going to do with one of the most strongest Chakra's in the world?" Geku asked, a grin plastered on his face.

Ifuuki raised an eyebrow at Geku. "How unusual for you to take an interest in my work." she said slyly. "I plan to develop a lighting based human. Forge an element directly into the man's soul."  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:30 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji

Ifuuki raised an eyebrow at Geku. "How unusual for you to take an interest in my work." she said slyly. "I plan to develop a lighting based human. Forge an element directly into the man's soul."
"And who would that be?" Geku questioned, glancing to Muuga and sniggering.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games