Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nox Ibis

Questionable Shapeshifter

9,700 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:29 pm
.... I posted here first so Im sam numba 1  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:39 am
Fine, Sam #1. xp  

Servant Reborn

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500

forgettable_me

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:45 pm
..... um...
is it too late to join in and say Hi my name's Peter?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:51 pm
I'm Edea, and came here to improve my skills RP-wise so I'm also looking for tutoring or something like that XP...

I'm from Mexico.

[Spanish/English speaker]  

Meme-tan

1,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Cecil Lucius

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:16 pm
Hello there everyone, as you can see my name is Lockie, but feel free to call me Locke. I'm here to get to know more of the role-play community on Gaia and perhaps help a few people as I learn along the way. I've been role-playing for a few years now, so I like to consider myself decently experienced, but I don't have any grand delusions.

Feel free to drop a line and chatter if you would like.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:15 pm
Hello Im new and My name is
<--- Please direct attention to name...

Im goofy yet serious...Sometimes...(Mwahahaha!) Im here to learn and join in some Rp's.

I can RP its just i can't start an RP...

ANd Im Off...  

ArcanaXVIII

Dessert Devour

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:04 pm
Hello,
I'm Rose... I'm a roleplaying obsessed hermit! lol... actually i do spend way more time on rping than i should, but whatever... it helps me escape reality...

Anyways... I'm the Captain of the "Bloody Roses" clan as well as VC of several other guilds and i look forward to becoming a part of this roleplaying community... the only thing i'm wary of with such a big group is what we refer to in my clan as "block outs" when it's an rp with lots of people involved and your character is practically ignored and soon forgotten about since you aren't all up on top of all the other characters...

I will tell you know that my characters have a tendency to be a little off like their creator (me!) Another note is that about me and my roleplaying habits is that i tend to rp as more than one character at once in a storyline and well, it gets a little skitzo sometimes, so if you fear long posts, please do not rp with me; sooner or later the large posts of doom will arise!

Thanks for bothing to read this, if you are interested in RPing with me please drop me a PM or comment and i'll be more than happy to set up an rp with you or a group of friends.

~Rose~  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:47 pm
Hello everyone!
My name is Lolli Splicer, but you can call me Lolli or Splicey or pretty much whatever you can think of. I'm an experienced RPer (tabletop, larp, written, etc.) and I love to write. I make moderately long posts depending on the character and how developed they are. I probably won't join if there is too much illiteracy going on, but I promise to be as active and friendly as I possibly can. biggrin

bunnira kissu

Adorable Bunny

11,025 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100

Fenphear

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:16 pm
Hello all I am Fenphear or "Gustav" to my friends and i have been meaning to post for a while its just my computer broke right after i joined so i have been unable to post or join any role plays  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:11 am
Hello!

I go by the handle of Kitirena, as my Gaia avatar is a version of my Final Fantasy 11 character from further along in her career. I've gamed in a variety of formats from tabletop to live-action to online, both freeform and rules-based, and I'm fairly comfortable with either style. I'm currently doing some "adult-oriented" RP in the Collars and Whips guild (but being careful not to break the rules of Gaia or the guild in the process, obviously!), and I've played pretty much everything from vampires to evil sorcerers to elves and faeries to catgirls, nyao!

I've been playing for a number of years now, and have picked up a lot of obscure knowledge about exotic weapons, supernatural creatures, and roleplaying in general, so if you have a question that you think the "feline waling reference library" (i.e. me) could answer, please feel free to ask, either here or in a PM, and I'll see what I can do to help, nyao! >-_^<  

Kitirena

Feline Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

cakeprincess

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:10 pm
Hey everyone!
I'm fairly new to role-playing; I've only done it once before, but I would love to get into it again! I had a lot of fun when I was doing it. Feel free to message me/leave a comment on my page!
whee

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:18 pm
Salut!

You can just call me fox, I've been fighting for enough money for a much needed name change anyway. But enough with my esoteric pleasantries!
The face behind the avatar is an avid writer as well as roleplayer. With a mentor drawn from Lovecraft and Poe, I'll admit I prefer to play with disturbing concepts as well as characters.

I hope I can help develop some of the fresher members as well as learn a few new tricks myself.  

Bookish Coffee

Nycholas Flamel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:46 am
I'm Nick, I've been RPing for some time now. I have RP training from the UGMF guild as well as its initiary guild. I feel that I need to sharpen my skills as an RPer, as well as tutor others. I'm 13, but don't let that fool you; for not everything is as it appears. I prefer horror, military, and fantasy RPs to all others.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:50 pm
Yo, I'm Kyle, love to RP and was just looking for a good place.
My favorite sport is Diving, followed by Tennis and Parkour.  

Brawr

Zslone2

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:18 am
Yo. Im Zslone Z for short. I love rping and Rose told me bout here and i do need to improve on my RP ablities so Yay i came. (i think its a Yay moment anyway) Im uber laid back so naturally my characters r and well yea. I got a cool rp idea and ill post it eventually when i finish working it out in my head and on the comp. Anything else u feel like knowing ask away i have almost no secerts.  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games