Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
The Pokemon Center(OOC Chat Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:17 pm
.......I feel like a complete idiot..........

I spent all this time raising a Pokemon for the tourney whose usefulness was entirely removed in Gen V and only just discovered this.......  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:13 pm
Pyro_gigas
SubonicXP
Pyro_gigas
Soooooo had a battle with Pel today. First round? 4 Victini, a zoark and a yanmega. So second round we agreed on "No Legendaries" and "No wonder launcher". First two pokemon to be sent out? Palkia and Zekrom. >_>
Uh...wow.

[Highlight for spoilers below]

Sub has exploded

[Spoilers end here]

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I'm counting it as a win for me.

D:< If you leave the battle before it's over, that's called forfeitting so you LOST! XD THINK ON YOUR FEEET! Heck if Ash quit when Team Rocket cheated by double-battling him before double-battles existed, then he wouldn't be the Ash Ketchum of today--I have no idea where I was going with this.

BUT YEAH! I may have violated your hastily established rules, so I'm a cheater. But you're a QUITTER! Mauahahahahahahahahahahah. xD I still think the funniest part of hte battle was when you said "HOW MANY VICTINIS DO YOU HAVE?!?!??!"  

Pelchik

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:34 am
Pelchik
Pyro_gigas
SubonicXP
Pyro_gigas
Soooooo had a battle with Pel today. First round? 4 Victini, a zoark and a yanmega. So second round we agreed on "No Legendaries" and "No wonder launcher". First two pokemon to be sent out? Palkia and Zekrom. >_>
Uh...wow.

Sub has exploded

[Spoilers end here]

D:< If you leave the battle before it's over, that's called forfeitting so you LOST! XD THINK ON YOUR FEEET! Heck if Ash quit when Team Rocket cheated by double-battling him before double-battles existed, then he wouldn't be the Ash Ketchum of today--I have no idea where I was going with this.

BUT YEAH! I may have violated your hastily established rules, so I'm a cheater. But you're a QUITTER! Mauahahahahahahahahahahah. xD I still think the funniest part of hte battle was when you said "HOW MANY VICTINIS DO YOU HAVE?!?!??!"

Actually, by breaking the rules you established, you immediately lost the match, so Hawk won.

Cheating is far worse than quitting. Cheating means you have no concern whatsoever for rules established for the sake of fairness. Quitting can be done for many reasons, the least of which is because a cheater broke the rules agreed upon and instantly forfeited, making the battle null anyway.

I'm sorry but I have to side with Hawk on this one.

For future reference, if you want to battle someone and establish rules you agree upon, follow them! You don't win if your break the rules. Ever. Especially not with any of us.

Pelchik

Heck if Ash quit when Team Rocket cheated by double-battling him before double-battles existed, then he wouldn't be the Ash Ketchum of today--I have no idea where I was going with this.

This has no bearing, whatsoever, on reality. Mostly because Team Rocket are evildoers who don't even bother to know the common rules of battle but because these are fictional characters, whereas we are all real people. Not even close to a similar circumstance, there. =P  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:43 am
Requiem of Whyspers
.......I feel like a complete idiot..........

I spent all this time raising a Pokemon for the tourney whose usefulness was entirely removed in Gen V and only just discovered this.......

Also,
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Otternavy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:46 am
Pelchik
Pyro_gigas
SubonicXP
Pyro_gigas
Uh...wow.

Sub has exploded

[Spoilers end here]

xD lol Victini army. The worst part was the very end. Giga Drained the last victini and it had 2 HP! how ridiculous is that.

Besides, I can only wonder what other kinds of legendaries you were prepared to cheat with. I may be a quitter, but at least I'm no water barf eater like you and your Venosaur!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:24 am
Requiem of Whyspers

Actually, by breaking the rules you established, you immediately lost the match, so Hawk won.

Cheating is far worse than quitting. Cheating means you have no concern whatsoever for rules established for the sake of fairness. Quitting can be done for many reasons, the least of which is because a cheater broke the rules agreed upon and instantly forfeited, making the battle null anyway.

I'm sorry but I have to side with Hawk on this one.

Ha ha, I think you overestimate the levels of seriousness Hawk and I have when we battle/play games together. TECHNICALLY, the rules weren't ever agreed upon anyway, since he kind of hastily spat them out as I changed pokemon. "NO LEGENDARIES" and "NO WONDERLAUNCHER" (more as a demand than an agreement xD) Besides, I was just teasing him. n_n

Requiem of Whyspers

For future reference, if you want to battle someone and establish rules you agree upon, follow them! You don't win if your break the rules. Ever. Especially not with any of us.

XD Um yeah. I really only fool around/be silly with Hawk because he's my brother and that's usually how we play games. If I were battling someone else, or battling my brother seriously then I wouldn't break the rules. It's important to be able to have fun while doing some things and be serious when doing others. I'm not really a serious-all-the-time kind of person n_n

Requiem of Whyspers

Pelchik

Heck if Ash quit when Team Rocket cheated by double-battling him before double-battles existed, then he wouldn't be the Ash Ketchum of today--I have no idea where I was going with this.

This has no bearing, whatsoever, on reality. Mostly because Team Rocket are evildoers who don't even bother to know the common rules of battle but because these are fictional characters, whereas we are all real people. Not even close to a similar circumstance, there. =P

Maybe I AM a team rocket member! Muahahaha. Prepare for Trouble! And yeah, I agree; we are real people, playing with fictional characters in a fictional world with mostly fictional rewards and consequences.

pyro_gigas

xD lol Victini army. The worst part was the very end. Giga Drained the last victini and it had 2 HP! how ridiculous is that.

Besides, I can only wonder what other kinds of legendaries you were prepared to cheat with. I may be a quitter, but at least I'm no water barf eater like you and your Venosaur!

I know, right? I'm not sure what I was trying to do, throwing a POTION at it. Only really delayed my defeat by 1 turn in that first match lol. I only have so many because of doing the Wi-Fi/Dreamworld events on both games XD  

Pelchik

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:10 pm
Pelchik

I see your point but at the same time, my own point remains valid. "Cheaters never win." Literally.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:44 pm
Holy. ~/~.

I completely forgot about tourney. And I don't even have a team ready!

WELP. Guess I'm out this year. You kids have fun, and I'll see ya when the next one hits. blaugh  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Otternavy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:52 am
Requiem of Whyspers
Pelchik

I see your point but at the same time, my own kitty remains valid. "Meowmeow!" Literally. :3

I agree! :3 heeheehee I'm such a scamp.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:37 pm
Why do I see the current RP devolving into a shouting match of near- unreadable fashion. Two hard to understand accents shouting at each other. Here we go.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Pelchik

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:11 am
Tesei Utakata
Why do I see the current RP devolving into a shouting match of near- unreadable fashion. Two hard to understand accents shouting at each other. Here we go.

Ha ha XD Just imagining them arguing and everyone in the background staring in confusion is a great mental image!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:29 pm
Pelchik
Tesei Utakata

Ha ha XD Just imagining them arguing and everyone in the background staring in confusion is a great mental image!
That is why we must keep this argument going as long as possible.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:30 pm
Tesei Utakata
Pelchik
Tesei Utakata

That is why we must keep this argument going as long as possible.

And a referee NOBODY can understand. A Charmeleon. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:34 pm
I feel bad about missing out on everything lately. In case anyone is curious as to where I've been, I was distracted playing Portal, and then got into developing characters for a possible book, so... yeah. I'll probably be off for a little while longer still, but, I'll keep lurking and try and keep up with things whilst I work. >.>
I figured I might as well say something. Though I know one person already knew why I was gone, I just wasn't sure if he had mentioned it to anyone else at any point.  

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:42 pm
*sticks a note to the fridge*

Thoughts on games

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Why?! This should have been a console game!

Super Smash Brothers' next installment: I demand inclusion of Lloyd or Emil as a cross-platform character. Can we please replace Ike with one of them? Or at least give us Roy back?

*walks off*  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games