Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Dream Reaper

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:02 pm
NAME: Angel (Lastname: Devilisity.)
APPEARANCE: (Go see my Profile. sweatdrop Sorry, Too lazy right now.)
FAV. BANDS: MCR, Panic! At The Disco, Nirvana, Evanesence. Etc.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Drawing, Writing poems, Singing, Etc.
PERSONALITY: Mooppy, Dence sometimes, Kind, Caring, Tempered.
PET PEEVES: n00Bs.
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like music - All Spanish (Not really all that romance stuff), Metals, Punk, Classic, Alternative. Etc. I dislike n00Bs and people that act n00Bish.
REASON FOR JOINING: It's great to see more people that are the same like me.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:33 pm
NAME: Amanda
APPEARANCE: i am in my siggy
FAV. BANDS: HIM,mcr,adema,the rasmus,jack off jill,kill hannah,paramore,painic at the disco and more
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: the dark,music,playing video games, the computer and drawing my own manga
PERSONALITY: i am a tough shell to crack but if u get me open i am a really kool person but it u r going to mess with me i will show u my demon
PET PEEVES: babys who cry alot, ppl who use the sentence "oh my gosh" at the end of whatever they are talking about and i do not like ppl who call my house phone and ask me "where i am at"
LIKES: the dark, the movie "the crow", computer,raziel(from soul reaver 2),and sleeping
DISLIKES: ceritain ppl and i think thats it
REASON FOR JOINING: i love it here thats y i joined ninja  

forgottenpaine

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:45 pm
Ahh, new people. Forgive my absence this weekend. *gives out cookie baskets*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:10 am
NAME: KK
APPEARANCE: My avvie
FAV. BANDS: AFI, AAR, GD, FOB, PATD, MCR, and more
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:
PERSONALITY: Kind, Energetic, Spazzy
PET PEEVES: n00bs
LIKES/DISLIKES: TB movies, Johnny depp,
REASON FOR JOINING: A banner attracted me here. The Nightmare Before Christmas one.  

Grimmy_teh_Reaper

Akaratichi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:22 am
NAME: Akaratichi (But call me A.K.) -Real name : Classified.-
SEXUALLITY: Bisexual
APPEARANCE:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
FAV. BANDS: Mettallica , Evanescence , HIM , Bullet for my Vallentine , Nightwish and more.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Video Games , hanging out in the Pub , making friends and such.
PERSONALITY: Kinda shy , pretty unpredictible , sometimes really strange , usually nice.
PET PEEVES: When your mother or father is argueing with you while you dont pay attention but they just keep on complaining about practicley everything.
LIKES: My black clothes *hugs them* , beer and other alcoholic drinks , The interweb (at times) , the pub.
DISLIKES: Racist , Poeple who have something against Homosexuals or Bisexuals , Chavs.
REASON FOR JOINING: This place seemed to be just the right place to be.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:14 pm
NAME: Denise
APPEARANCE: Short, kinda short brown hair, black clothing, and somebody elses hat.
FAV. BANDS: A.F.I. Nine black alps, Evanescence, Dir En Grey, Miyavi, Korn, Rammstien, T.A.T.U., etc.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:video games, swimming, manga, internet, volleyball, writing
PERSONALITY: ummmm..... sarcastic, slightly Insane, entergetic, easily angered at times
PET PEEVES: people who think that they are perfect
REASON FOR JOINING: I was looking threw the guilds and ran across it  

STiCK3R3S

Mavrikios1

500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:29 pm
NAME: i go by Grinde
APPEARANCE: uh, my avi i guess, 5'10, dirty blonde
FAV. BANDS: Dir en grey, Cradle of Filth
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Technology, history, music, being lazy
PERSONALITY: ehh, dunno, random, sometimes funny, serious when need be
PET PEEVES: my family, peopple who repeat themselves over and over
LIKES/DISLIKES: i think i did that
REASON FOR JOINING: hopefully meet some different people, learn about whatever you haev to say

oregon sucks  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:55 pm
New people of the guild, greetings and welcome to our sanctuary. *gives out cookie baskets* Feel free to post where the mood strikes you, and do not be a stranger to our halls.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

AuronT

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:14 am
NAME: Auron
APPEARANCE: Thin young enough that I get double carded for my booze. Not to diffrent from my avatar cept people never believe I am evil in person.
FAV. BANDS: Hmm. . . Mozart, TON, NIN, Stabbing Westward, EVA and Tenchi OVAs but i like authors better
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Anime, Anime, Rowing, Reading, Being an Otaku, Refusing to grow up when not at work, Nuclear Power
PERSONALITY: Wierd/Geek/Genius/Leader(when forced to be)/Wire head/Professor
PET PEEVES: Not planning, recless negligence, stupidity, prejudice(sp), my spelling
LIKES/DISLIKES: As my mood dictates
REASON FOR JOINING: Looked like a good guild.

Dunno just looking around. I would appreciate input from, anyone who has a good idea of a 3rd set of dark wings I could add to the avatar, but not mini nightmare wings since those go on the head. The goal is a sig winged dark angel with a real halo: i.e. "lucifer redemed"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:42 am
NAME: Jem
APPEARANCE:6'3 naturally blonde, blue eyes
FAV. BANDS:Linkin Park, Evanescence, Atreyu, Disturbed, Rammstein
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Computers, Soccer, Medieval weapons
PERSONALITY: I don't talk much, but I hear everything.
PET PEEVES: Judgemental people
LIKES/DISLIKES: Like music, alot. Like to hang out with friends and such.Mostly though I spend my time alone.
REASON FOR JOINING: I'm a romantic, always have been.  

Shattenhund

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:30 am
AuronT
NAME: Auron
APPEARANCE: Thin young enough that I get double carded for my booze. Not to diffrent from my avatar cept people never believe I am evil in person.
FAV. BANDS: Hmm. . . Mozart, TON, NIN, Stabbing Westward, EVA and Tenchi OVAs but i like authors better
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Anime, Anime, Rowing, Reading, Being an Otaku, Refusing to grow up when not at work, Nuclear Power
PERSONALITY: Wierd/Geek/Genius/Leader(when forced to be)/Wire head/Professor
PET PEEVES: Not planning, recless negligence, stupidity, prejudice(sp), my spelling
LIKES/DISLIKES: As my mood dictates
REASON FOR JOINING: Looked like a good guild.

Dunno just looking around. I would appreciate input from, anyone who has a good idea of a 3rd set of dark wings I could add to the avatar, but not mini nightmare wings since those go on the head. The goal is a sig winged dark angel with a real halo: i.e. "lucifer redemed"

If you have two more demon bows, and you wear them slung over your shoulder, you would have to deal with the annoying straps going over your torso, but it would create a small arc for a final pair of "wings" that sit close to the body.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:58 am
NAME: Tia ( Please call me misfit until we become good friends I tend not to pay attention to my real name sometimes. Thanks)
APPEARANCE: 5'6", Strawberry Blond hair, Hazel eyes, Pale white complexion.
FAV. BANDS:HIM, AFI, Rob Zombie, Marilyn Manson, White Zombie, Cradle of Filth, Pink Floyd, and many others.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Cooking, Dancing, building model planes, singing, drawing, making friends, shopping, and lots more.
PERSONALITY: easy going, mellow, dark at times, energetic, and a bit crazy.
PET PEEVES: Horrible grammar, begging, judging, and discrimination of any kind.
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like to make friends, meet new people, and have lasting intelligent conversations with people. I dislike chat speak/net speak it is difficult to understand and annoys me at times.
REASON FOR JOINING: I love things that are dark, I am Gothic to a point, I don't feel as if I fit in sometimes, and I like to talk to people who have similar interests in clothing, music, art, poetry, and possibly things most people would find disgusting or offensive.  

Where Angels Fall

Invisible Citizen

Shomu 1025

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:38 pm
Hello! I'm new. My name is Megan. I'm 14 and i'm into the supernatural. I'm really not that interesting so I guess I'll just end there. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:41 pm
Welcome new members.
*Hands out apple fritters*
Enjoy your time spent here at 'Got Goth?'  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

ddlygothgirl187

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:15 pm
NAME: Bri
APPEARANCE: make it easy on yourself.. look at my profile
FAV. BANDS: Misfits.. Metallica, Sex pistols... maily rock, punk and metal
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Playing my guitar.. I draw on my wall from time to time too
PERSONALITY: Usually quiet around people I don't know. But when you know me you can't get me to shut up ^^
PET PEEVES: hmmm... hehe
LIKES/DISLIKES:I like anything that keeps me entertained. I don't like stereotypes (but sometimes there's no choice) I also dislike Hipocrites...
REASON FOR JOINING: Tired of being judged.. just need a place to get my mind off of things

P.S. My spelling sucks  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games