Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:58 pm
tkdauronXIII
ForeverLenalee
@?@?@@??@?@?@?@??@ confused.... yawnz XD

...Don't tell me you've never heard of Full Metal Alchemist? One of the best animes/manga of all time.

it's only the best if you've never bothered to pick up Cowboy Bebop...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:20 pm
ewww...cowboy bebop is absolutely horrible~

It made no sense to me after watching the whole series  

Dameon the -V-

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:30 pm
Dammie-kins

Are you sure you watched all 26 episodes? the plot developments were building to that awesome climax...

and it was actually voted "Best Anime Series Of All Time", so I know i'm not the only one that thinks that...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:13 am
dronze
Dammie-kins

Are you sure you watched all 26 episodes? the plot developments were building to that awesome climax...

and it was actually voted "Best Anime Series Of All Time", so I know i'm not the only one that thinks that...

sorry, more crazy of a final fantasy/kingdom hearts and gundam seed fan. though FMA was awesome, i lost my addiction to it in about a day or two after i finished the series. still a great series though.  

Ronzalpha201

Saintsaholic

7,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:10 am
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201
The_Last_Avenger
Saintsaholic
tkdauronXIII
The_Last_Avenger
colonel mustang is way better...just saying.

Your right, but Colonel Hughes was almost as good in that he was able to wreak havoc in the whole state and Central and changing everyones' subject by talking about his little girl lol! He'd even drag people to see his little baby.

Ya thats true lol xd

lol thats funny ^.^ and saints...are you a hypocrite? you just told us to shut up and then you join the conversation...

i will assume yes as an answer for that question. ivy still owns though.

Tk, grammar mistake. it's you're, not your. (sorry, the math B regents just got me into my psychologically educational mood.....damn math questions...)

0.o...............My apologies. I didn't realize that I would be marked after one mistake in such a long time. You must have been hunting for that all along huh, Ronze? Good job in catching that. It's rare for me to make a mistake such as that. I was just trying to find a way to divert the attention away from the argument, that's all. Since Saints...*cough the panzee cough* almost ruined my beautiful move.

No... Im fine with conversations like this but ones that your basically screaming at eachother I approve otherwise. Noobs are to feel welcomed and invited to a nice conversation...that gives me an idea... I'm going to create a clownin' thread! if you dont know what that means I feel sorry for you  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:15 am
Saintsaholic
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201
The_Last_Avenger
Saintsaholic

Ya thats true lol xd

lol thats funny ^.^ and saints...are you a hypocrite? you just told us to shut up and then you join the conversation...

i will assume yes as an answer for that question. ivy still owns though.

Tk, grammar mistake. it's you're, not your. (sorry, the math B regents just got me into my psychologically educational mood.....damn math questions...)

0.o...............My apologies. I didn't realize that I would be marked after one mistake in such a long time. You must have been hunting for that all along huh, Ronze? Good job in catching that. It's rare for me to make a mistake such as that. I was just trying to find a way to divert the attention away from the argument, that's all. Since Saints...*cough the panzee cough* almost ruined my beautiful move.

No... Im fine with conversations like this but ones that your basically screaming at eachother I approve otherwise. Noobs are to feel welcomed and invited to a nice conversation...that gives me an idea... I'm going to create a clownin' thread! if you dont know what that means I feel sorry for you

Oh yes um now im in the argument... how the crap am i the panzee? Thats messed up. You want to clown people do it my thread but when people go and do stuff like that it really brings out their true colors. I was making a statement just saying would be welcomed as (hi im bob and im new i look forward to joining) Oh yeah **** off your so anyoing! gosh. Would you feel welcomed by that? 'Just using a example'  

Saintsaholic

7,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Saintsaholic

7,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:29 am
i didnt cuss above ^ i just went * cuz im not supposed to cuss so it beep k cuz i cant cuss yet xp and srry for interupting your discussion sad im kinda like that  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:24 pm
It almost seemed like you were trying to show off there for a second...  

tkdauronXIII

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:54 pm
yeah...I've seen double posting...but TRIPLE posting? wow...that was completely useless. and as auron said, it looked like you were attempting to show off...

as for cowboy bebop...only 26 episodes? a little short for my taste. I prefer inuyasha and naruto.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:56 pm
dronze
tkdauronXIII
ForeverLenalee
@?@?@@??@?@?@?@??@ confused.... yawnz XD

...Don't tell me you've never heard of Full Metal Alchemist? One of the best animes/manga of all time.

it's only the best if you've never bothered to pick up Cowboy Bebop...

My bro would highly agree with you on that points. He's seen the series several times over + has a signature on some anime sight of Spike.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:58 pm
The_Last_Avenger
yeah...I've seen double posting...but TRIPLE posting? wow...that was completely useless. and as auron said, it looked like you were attempting to show off...

as for cowboy bebop...only 26 episodes? a little short for my taste. I prefer inuyasha and naruto.

Angelic Layer only had 26 episodes as well and it wasn't bad at all. And as a Naruto fan myself the insane amount of episodes hurt the series in a way.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:12 pm
How far are you...

PFFFFFFT.

Code Geass had 25 episodes and it kicked a**.

The number of episodes doesn't matter.

What matters is how kick-a** you make it.

...from the neverending chaos?

Demonic Repentance

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:04 pm
A short series bores me. Either not enough happens in the series or too much happens in each episode. And it is true that Naruto could do without the filler episodes...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:37 pm
The_Last_Avenger
A short series bores me. Either not enough happens in the series or too much happens in each episode. And it is true that Naruto could do without the filler episodes...

it's NOT SHORT! stressed your ignorant mind angers me at times. just watch and you'll see. or just read the manga from your local library. sheesh.  

Ronzalpha201

Saintsaholic

7,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:46 pm
ya srry for triple posting i just forgot to right it now that i realize it i should of just edited it my bad didnt mean to show off sweatdrop Man i need some practice at posting!  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games