Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:42 pm
"oh good im glad shes okay" she smiles and walks in  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:45 pm
Tomoe sees Bella come in and smiles. "Hi Bella!" she says happily and eagerly. "Are you alright?" she asks her, feeling a bit concerned.  

La Petite Ange

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:47 pm
Nightbane let go of her hand and let her talk to them. He decided it was a good time to rest and headed back to the guest bedroom. He took off his cloak and put his weapons on on a small dresser. He fell asleep.

(Gtg guys talk to you tomorrow)  
"huh?....yea im fine" she walks over to her "but are you?"  

Aprilbaby1

AxelNekko

Juno, beside Tomoe, sighs a bit. "I think i can hear some foosteps coming by here... I don't know if i haven't mentioned this to you, Tomoe... but.. well... you're one heck of a student. Actually, my only student for now. But still. I wouldn't have minded being your teacher when you where coming to age... it could've been more fun. Maybe you and Bella are the only females who haven't ignored me or somethign around those lines." he says, smirking a bit.

Looking around sideways, knowing that nobody else is listening, he says"Hey... did Nightbane just leave? I was going to ask him... where did he get those vials of rejuvenation. ... I don't know if he was using those yesterday, but i was fully concious of his own strength yesterday. " he mentions this seriusly, wishing he had his sunglasses on his face, just to feel that his eyes are resting. "And you didn't even attack me.. next time, if i ever do that again, ATTACK on sight. I don't want anyone to be killed because of a fatal error i did before...None of you were supposed to be involved in my problems... your lives were in danger from me." he finishes, moving his mouth in a "You live your life one time, and one time only" gesture.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:51 pm
"yeah i'm fine, no damage done!" she says, smiling at her direction. "Aww Juno-chan! You're a great teacher!" she says as she giggles softly. "Um... he left already to rest... he was awfully tired..." she said. "Um..... sorry about that..... I'm just.. youknow.... me.." looks down a bit ashamed.  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:53 pm
she smiles "well thats good" she looks at her father then back at tomoe "umm....ill be by the lake okay" she smiles and turns around  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:57 pm
Valdamt sees Bella leave. "Please tell me you'll be back before sunrise next morning...?" he asks her, still feeling a bit worried about her  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:03 pm
she thinks "i dont know, i wont be long though" she waves slightly and walks out of the room  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:09 pm
Valdamt sighs and nods. "Very well," he says to her as he watches her leave.  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:11 pm
she wraps her red cloak around her and walks outside, she whistles and her dragon comes, she smiles and jumps on his back, they flew into the sky  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:24 pm
"Eh.. don't worry.." he says, smirking at her, and realizing she called him Juno-chan right in front of her father. "Oh.. Yes... Juno-chan.... i've been working as a fighter... monk-class, yes. They call me Juno-chan in reverence!" he says this, trying to make King Valdamant not focus on the chan-part of Tomoe's sentence.  

AxelNekko

hopltetheleader

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:24 pm
When finishes placing the bodys out side, he drags his door on the bodys and starts a fire.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:28 pm
Tomoe tilts head curiously. "No they don't.... only I call you Juno-chan.... right?" smiles sweetly at him.

Valdamt raises an eyebrow and looks at Tomoe. "Hmm.... Tomoe.... can I speak with Juno in private?" Tomoe nods happily and leaves. "Well, well.... it seems you've stolen my little girl's heart, hmm?" he laughs slightly. "Tomoe's first crush, hm...?  

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:58 pm
Juno stammers a bit at this. "Erm.. i seriusly don't know what you're talking about, Valdie. " Juno whispers, trying to move but only his hands can move. "Really.. i think she's just being very friendly to me, Sire." he says, trying to appeal to his "King" side.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games