Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Northern Fleet Adventure! (started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

havent you always wanted a rp about a russian submarine
  yes
View Results

coreykill

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:25 pm

his face suddenly full of joy he kisses april again, "lets party" he says handing april a bottle then snatching it back and handing her water. "ehhh i dont think you can drink if your pregnant can you?" he asked her. his arm around her shoulders starts to slide down her back.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:26 pm

she laughed "no i cant" she drinks some of her water smiling

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:26 pm

"No, she can't so be careful sis... no drinking," Amanda said, crossing her arms.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:31 pm

he smiles at her downing a very large bottle of vodka his throat burning he looked at her, "huh well if you cant drink then how will we celebrate" he asked after a moment his eyes lit up and his hand slid fartur down her back squeezing her a**. "he smiled at her again.

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:33 pm

she laughed looking up at him, feeling him grab her butt
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:34 pm

She noticed his action and she sighed a bit and smiled. "Okay you two go... erm.... celebrate, I'll take care of the sub." Amanda said. "But remember, be gentle with her!"

La Petite Ange

coreykill

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:35 pm

he put down the bottle and wrapped his other arm around her kissing her deeply. "god i love you" he said smiling at her kissing her again.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:36 pm

she smiled putting her drink down, she wraps her arms around him "i love you too" she said kissing him

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:39 pm

"Eh, I'll go celebrate with myself and the new equipment," she said laughing, "Later..."
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:42 pm

(ok i think i have to go now ill probly be on randomy througout the night until wel...ill tell you when im on for good)

he kept kissing her slowly backing up until he fell back into his chair taking her with him, he kept kissing her deep and hard. his hands runinig up and down her back.

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:47 pm

(lol okay) she smiled sitting in his lap, she held him close, kissing him
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:49 pm

*waving amanda away* "you go do that" he mumbles still kissing april his hand sliding with some difficulty under her skin tight pants and grabbing her a** again briefly before continuing to slide lower.

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:52 pm

she giggles feeling his hand, she moved her hands up and down his chest smiling and kissing him, she unbuttoned his pants
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:56 pm

he smiled through a kiss as he felt her unbotton his pants, he kissed her harder slidng in his tounge, his one hand kept sliding deeper until he had reached the very edge of her p***y, he started to rub the very bottom of it gently. with his other hand he started to unbutton her pants.

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:59 pm

she smiled closing her eyes, she kissed him, movingh her tounge around, she slipped her hand in his pants and in his boxers, she gently starts to rub him
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games