Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:39 pm

((ok))

Sapphire shook her head and tried to get Sarah out of her head.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:05 pm

((Speaking of Willow, where is she?!))

Wolfy_Girl117

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:08 am

( Her comp was acting up, so she couldn't get on. I'll keep you guys updated is anything happens with her. Go txting. XD )
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:04 pm

((HOGAN IS BACK!!! *DUNDUNDUN*))
Hogan sat in the cave trying to figure out how to get revenge. He lifted his blood stained muzzle and let out a harsh blood-thirsty howl. eek
Mist slowly got up."So zyth are you going to start padding after her like a love struck puppy," she asked teasingly. She loved teasing her pups. Especially zyth since he liked to act tough.
Dawnfire woke up and slipped out of Lukas's grip. She went outside and stood feeling the wind blow. She loved how the wind blew through her fur. She closed her eyes happily.
((GUESS WHAT!!!! RAVENS BACK!!!!!))
Raven was coming back to visit his family till he saw a flash of gray. He followed it and saw a beautiful gray fea.
Lara sat down under a tree welcoming the shade. She folded her wings beginning to relax.
BlackRain licked her ear lovingly then looked at skye alittle warily. He wondered what he thought of him.
Blaze licked Sapphire,"It's ok. I'm here with you."

Willowpelt12

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:12 pm

(I found scar. XD He was in a healing pool. Lol )

Scars ears perked up, he quickly shot from the pool to the sound of Hogans howl -He had to get heled, Caesar ripped him apart last time they met.
Sarah heard teh howl very close, she moved to the cave and stared at him, her icey blue eyes showing intrest.

Krystals ears flattened against her head at Mists comment.
Slowly a dark blue female wolf walked to the clearing (Alora) Her muscles ached under her. she collapsed and layed down on the ground and closed her eyes trying to relax.

Lukaras body moved slowly she groaned and tried standing but collapsed.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:20 pm

Max licked her shoulder,"Lukara are you ok? Don't leave me please." He lightly nudged her and curled his body around hers.
Hogan looked at her with a bored expression,"What are you doing here? If your evil then you can help me." He turned back not caring what she did.
Dawnfire rolled on her back and began to squirm happily in the grass.
Mist yawned and went down to the lagoon. She went up to her elbows and began to lap at the water.

Willowpelt12

Wolfy_Girl117

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:23 pm

((I forgot, what happened to Raven??? And do want to know what happened between Storm and Fate?))
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:28 pm

Lukara lifted her head and rested it on Max. She breathed slowly. -wispers- Im just....weak now.....Her stomache growled loudly. she closed her eyes and sighed softly.

Sarah walked into the cave and sat near HOgan simply because she was bored. Scar slowly walked into the cave and saw Hogan and Sarah. He rolled his eyes and bowed his head slightly to HOgan.

Lukas laughed softly watching Dawnfire. He walked out of teh cave and sat near her smiling wamly.

Amiko nuzzled into Caesar as her tears began to stop.

Amiko Hazitie

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:41 pm

((Raven left for awhile))
BlackRain looked at skye not sure what to say instead he looked at his pups.

Comet pretended to be evil as he leaped on Nightfang letting out a squeaky growl.

Splash watched but didn't join in. She looked at Storm,"Momma I'm hungry!"

Caesar licked her muzzle,"I'm going to go check on max ok."

Max licked her muzzle,"Do you want me to go and hunt?"

Dawnfire stood and shook herself. She looked at Lukas with a happy grin on her face,"What are you doing today?"

Mist got out of the water and sadly lay on her side. Fate hadn't been at the den all night and she felt like he didn't want to be with her.

Raven went to Lara stunned. "H-Hi...I'm raven....."

Lara noticed his expression and sighed inwardly,"Lara." She got up and began to walk away.

Raven shook his head and trotted after her,"Hey wait up."
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:48 pm

AMiko nodded. she pressed her muzzle into his fur loveing his scent. "Im gonna hunt. I'm getting slightly hungry."

Lukara licked his muzzle and smiled weakly. if its not a bother to you. Her stomache growled again.

Lukas smiled and stared up at the sky. "im not sure."

A big male dire wolf with red/black/ and white fur walked into the clearing, he had a evil look to him as he walked

Amiko Hazitie

Wolfy_Girl117

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:52 pm

Storm nodded, and laid down, so Splash could get some milk.
Nightfang rolled Comet over and growled.

((They are still young enough for milk, right?))
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:11 pm

||- RAVEN!! I love him. -||

"Ha ha ha mom," he said sarcasticly to her.

Zyth's ears perked and his face brightened to a familer scent, Raven.
---

Fate could let himself off this for awhile, he needed to think straight for once.

But then... some strange scent filled his nose and flashes of an old female wolf went across his mind.

"Aranna..."

Fate shook his head wildly a few times before troting after Mist.

---

"I am not afraid of your powers nor should you hide them. It can be deadly.... but lovely."

Lock mustered up her brightst and angel like smile at him.

---
||- New wolf on my part, check my profiles this wolf is PRETTY! -||

Aranna limped her way to the water blood filling those who stood close by or crossing her scent path. She collapsed onto the ground just at the lagoon, her body filled with scars up and down her body.

LilSnowBird

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:19 pm

Krystal noticed she wasn't needed. She stood and began silently walking away, her eyes on the ground.

Salems eyes softened. he moved closer to her and rubbed his muzzle against hers lovingly.

Lukas's smile vanished at teh scent of blood. He stood and walked to the bleeding Female wolf. He walked over to her, bent closer to her and breathed a blue mist on her body.He let his healing powers take effect on Aranna
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:21 pm

Aranna was frightened at Lukas' presanse and snarled loudly as she stuggled to stand. Her own blood dripped from her claws and mouth. She snorted at Luka then barked at him letting her fangs fly.

--

Lock smiled and rubbed her head across his shoulder as she licked him. Her tail swished lightly and her ears folded back.

LilSnowBird

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:22 pm

((He's back for a while. I think so hobamoo.))
Mist went to the wolf,"Are you ok?" She knew it was a dumb question but she didn't know if she was friendly or not.

Dawnfire sat up and headed toward the forest. She felt like doing something.

Lara picked up the pace. She looked back and saw him so she began to run swiftly.

Raven followed her and ran as fast as he could trying to catch up with her. For some reason he wanted to talk to her and learn everything about her. ((He is twitterpated))

Max got up and ran into the forest to hunt.

Caesar saw Lukara without max,"Hey where is max?"

((Check out my wolves. Added new ones and also updated some pictures.))
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games