Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:55 am
UglyCoyoteNG
Manda_Tifa
I've always been paranoid about getting my hair cut. I've been trying to grow my hair out since 8th grade...so that's 8 years, and it never gets beyond just below my shoulders. It was at that point when I went to use a free haircut coupon, and the girls idea of a "trim" was to cut it off just above my shoulders.....

I was ROYALLY pissed off, and I couldn't ask for my money back either, cause, well, it was a free haircut! gonk
go to a nice hair dresser, get her to cut off about an inch, go back six weeks later, inch and a half, six weeks later, two inches, two and a half, then three. I know its short, but it grows very fast.
I'll have to try that.

Now all I need is a remedy for tangled hair.....Mine keeps knotting up.... gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:27 am
Manda_Tifa
UglyCoyoteNG
Manda_Tifa
I've always been paranoid about getting my hair cut. I've been trying to grow my hair out since 8th grade...so that's 8 years, and it never gets beyond just below my shoulders. It was at that point when I went to use a free haircut coupon, and the girls idea of a "trim" was to cut it off just above my shoulders.....

I was ROYALLY pissed off, and I couldn't ask for my money back either, cause, well, it was a free haircut! gonk
go to a nice hair dresser, get her to cut off about an inch, go back six weeks later, inch and a half, six weeks later, two inches, two and a half, then three. I know its short, but it grows very fast.
I'll have to try that.

Now all I need is a remedy for tangled hair.....Mine keeps knotting up.... gonk

Frequent un-knotting with a comb is all I can suggest. I know your pain, though. My hair does the same thing. (The fact that I play with it without thinking doesn't help, nor does its natural curliness.)  

Shaviv

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:01 am
Shaviv

Frequent un-knotting with a comb is all I can suggest. I know your pain, though. My hair does the same thing. (The fact that I play with it without thinking doesn't help, nor does its natural curliness.)
And therein lies my problem...cursed habits that are so hard to break!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:27 am
Krissim Klaw
Leyla Giselle
I can't say hown much I LOVE my mate. He's getting me a new tablet since he got a job and stuff. I can't wait till he gets paid and gets it for me. I been needing one since my last one broke.
O.o what kind are you getting?

Blah- mini Krissim rant. I hate it when I try to post something to quickly after another and Gaia gives me the- talk2hand

stressed scream gonk crying
Same one I had before. A 4x5 wacom intuos 3.  

Leyla Giselle

Eclipse Of Anubis

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:37 pm
Nanaki_Red XIII
Hmm, another sort of rant for me, has anyone ever tried to order art from someone and then they tell you they will do it. So you wait, and you keep seeing them do random art, and you wonder when you are going to get your art, but you dont want to seem rude and bug them about it. There are like 5 artists that are doing this to me and its making me angry ><
Firstly, artists have lives, so they get inspired to do such-and-such at certain times. Drawing for other people takes a lot out of an artist, trust me. It also helps to catch them when they're putting out a lot of art, as long as their commissions are open, because you'll will more than likely get your art faster. It also depends on the artist. ^ ^  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:47 pm
Sabi.exe
I never want to have sex, ever.
Why can't guys just cuddle? Why do they have to take it to the next level? WHY? It's so friggen sleazy and I'm too young for that. If every boy in the world is like this, I don't believe in love. I mean, I've only been 14 for two days and it already seems like I'm expected to be okay with that stuff. Can nothing be friendly? I can't deal with this on top of all this junk.
It seems like this has been a week of polar extremes. First I get scared outta my wits, then it's my birthday and I'm happy. Next I get to go to Six Flags and the Ren fair and I'm having a great time, then WHAM! Something shitty happened.

scream gonk

Some guys are like that. Tell them no, whether it's forcefully or subtly. They'll get what you mean eventually. My boy, he just turned 17, and he's gonna want sex. I'm not ready for it, and neither is our girlfriend. Your boy, if he respects you, should stop for a while, then try again. If you're still uncomfortable, tell him off again. Hopefully, he's only trying for 3rd base (touching genitalia(sp?)) rather than home. If so, give maybe try giving it a chance. If he goes farther than that, tell him to piss off. Be rude if you have to. If he doesn't stop, you need to get rid of him. Just be smart, and don't let him do ANYTHING that you don't want to do.  

Eclipse Of Anubis

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:00 am
;_; anyone know where Rinchans-flower/Sirus Jin is? I haven't seen her and i missssss her!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:07 am
UglyCoyoteNG
;_; anyone know where Rinchans-flower/Sirus Jin is? I haven't seen her and i missssss her!

Seen Sirus poking around in the chatterbox lately, often in the late evening. Though Rin herself is a rare site since she switched her main fursona over to Sirus. xd

Selene Aries

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:34 am
Nanaki_Red XIII
Hmm, another sort of rant for me, has anyone ever tried to order art from someone and then they tell you they will do it. So you wait, and you keep seeing them do random art, and you wonder when you are going to get your art, but you dont want to seem rude and bug them about it. There are like 5 artists that are doing this to me and its making me angry ><
Guilty as charged... sweatdrop

Which reminds me, I finally put a "Works in Progress" sort of post in that new sticky in the art subforum, so go read it, and if I missed you, please PM me!

(Nanaki, am I one of those artists you're ranting about? sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:54 am
Nanaki_Red XIII

I'm guilty, and I do try not to do it, but sometimes you need to draw for yourself, or else it becomes a chore and you lose interest.  

punchIT

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:51 am
I'm so tired, I got no sleep last night. *grabs one of her mantises and uses him as a pillow*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:41 am
Diana Vulpes
UglyCoyoteNG

Seen Sirus poking around in the chatterbox lately, often in the late evening. Though Rin herself is a rare site since she switched her main fursona over to Sirus. xd

She means that I've been absent for the past few days, I have a lovely cap on the computer late at night, so I haven't been able to get on like I was. Hopefully I can get on more soon. But once I get shipped off to college, I will be on more xd  

Sirus Jin

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:26 pm
Well as I feared, I was forced to put my ferret Blade to sleep to day. I knew it needed to be done, that's why I made the appointment a week ago, but I guess part of me hoped that the vet would be able to do something more for him. Instead, he just confirmed what I already knew. I feel like I ought to say more, but I can't.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:28 pm
Krissim Klaw
Well as I feared, I was forced to put my ferret Blade to sleep to day. I knew it needed to be done, that's why I made the appointment a week ago, but I guess part of me hoped that the vet would be able to do something more for him. Instead, he just confirmed what I already knew. I feel like I ought to say more, but I can't.

*hugs* I'm sorry Kriss. At least he's no longer suffering sad  

Af Mas

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:41 pm
Krissim Klaw
.:.snuggles up.:. Your such a strong pet owner, Kriss. I know quite a few owners hat wouldn't put they're pet to sleep, even if it was misserable, because they want to keep it alive. I know its hard loosing a pet, and you know eveyones here for you if you want to talk about anything, from whining to telling funny stories, or discussing things, eveyones here for you! I'm sorry this happened, but i'm sure it was for the best. Who better knows they're pet then they're closest human, after all.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games