Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SQUAD RP{THE BEGINING OF THE END} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:02 am
"Oh c'mon... yes they do," she said, smiling a bit toward her. "If you didn't have feelings, you wouldn't had helped me when I needed help.." she said, softly playing with the flower in her hand. "You know it, you just don't want to admit it. You're afraid."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:09 am
He sighed. "When I was 9...I went into the forest..." He was repeating the story, "..my friends said there was a cool sword in there...but none of them could pick it up. It was made of stone and too heavy. I went in there and as I grabbed it a light went through me...it was as light as a feather...I returned to my house..I returned to ashes and charred bones. My family was killed by bandits..." He said with a small choke in his voice that quickly faded. "I sought revenge. I sought a demon..he said he'd help me...but he had to give me something...he gave me his soul....it entered me and cast away mine and he used it to try and take over my body...since his was dying. Somehow...with the light from the sword or the memories that lived with me...his soul was corrupted and became incomplete..he could not take me over..." He finally finished. "So I am souless..not in the way other demons are...but truly without a soul...without emotion."  

irishdawg69

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:19 am
Sophia tilted her head slightly, and looked at him with a bit of concern. "Well... have you ever tried thinking that maybe you aren't as souless as you think you are...? That maybe, just maybe, you do have emotions...? I could be mistaken but... maybe you are like this flower," she said, showing him the small rose that she had on her hands. It was all crippled and almost dead. "Picture that this is your soul... dead and probably unexsistant, like you say it is. Perhaps with a bit of... love...." she said as the rose began to slowly take life in her hand. It opens completely, becoming a beautiful red rose. "You could find what you think is lost."

(yeah, I'm corny yay for corniness!)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:29 am
Kratos looked at her, for once noticing how beautiful she was. He looked away, "If I were meant to love...then my soul would not have lost that battle..." He said with a sigh.

(No worries. Lol mine's as arrogant as hell XD)

irishdawg69

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:34 am
Sophia didn't take her eyes off him. "If you weren't meant to love, then you would've probably ceased to exist," she said, smiling at him a bit. "But... that's just one Angel's opinion... I can't make you think something that you don't want to believe. So you will just have to see through time."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:44 am
Kraos sighed. "So...who captures your heart then?" He asked with genuine curiousity.  

irishdawg69

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:47 am
Sophia smiled a bit and looked at the ground. ".... Well... I can't say.... I guess not yet... since i barely talk to men.... I... I'm quite shy..." she said, blushing slightly and giggling. "Here..." she said, handing him the rose to him. "It's enchanted. It'll never die as long as it's with you."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:23 pm
"But what life does it have if its alone..." He said as the petals dropped slowly and it wilted in his hand. He let the stem drop with a sigh.  

irishdawg69

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:27 pm
Sophia couldn't help but to feel bad for him. ".... You aren't alone, Kratos...." she said, looking at him a bit sadly. "I'm here with you, aren't I...? I mean... I might not mean much to you... but I want you to know that, well... I'm here for you," she said, looking at him with a bit of concern.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:36 pm
the wereknight stood queitly, "well please come with us to the mansion you can talk privatly there and dont worry about us we can handle anything, "said the wereknight winking at them  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:43 pm
Kratos's eyes met hers, one completely black while the other had a brown iris. "Thank..you. It means a lot to me...I just can't express it..." He looked at the guards and sighed, "Ask the lady..I don't care. Her decision is final."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:43 pm
Sophia looked at Kratos. "Should we, then..?" she asked him.  

La Petite Ange

Project Cerberus

3,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:46 pm
*al screams*edward is bleeding to death on the floor*ed screams in pain*
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:46 pm
the wereknights waited. The older one looked at the ground and thought of his wife for a moment then back to them.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:49 pm
Sophia smiled at him. "I go if you come with me..." she said to Kratos, while standing up and streching one hand toward him.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games