Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:19 pm
The Dreaming Panda
Luca's glare increased it's intensity. He was starting to dislike her, a lot. He turned his head and looked at Mitsuki, giving her a quick kiss on the cheek. "My eyes huh.. Tch." He let a sigh escape from his lips. His usual blue eyes darkened, turning more into a dark blue color.
Mitsuki looked at Racy and smiled gently. "Uhm... I'm sorry Racy-chan," she murmured. Mitsuki had no idea whether she should say sorry or not.
racy looked at him, kinda shocked. she loked down again, growling softly to herself. she regretted her little compliment to him and she got up with her head down, making her look dark. "ugh what ever. im out." he said, leaving the room. once she left the hospital, and ran away as fast as she could, not looking and wiping her eyes. she didnt know why she was crying at all. "stupid luca... damn him." she cursed to herself. she felt hurt, even though she didnt think she needed to be. she kept running, hoping she would just fall off the end of the earth, not to be seen ever again. she was so embarresed so wanted to kill herself. "dammit dammit DAMMIT!!" she yell out after running far from the hospital.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:20 pm
The Dreaming Panda
"Ready." Yuuta couldn't help but stare at Mia and walked closer to her. Putting a loose strand of hair behind her ear. "Let's go then." He held out an arm out for her, smiling happily.

Mia bit her lip, smiling and blushing again. I'm blushing, again. I'm making such a fool of myself! she thought to herself taking his arm and walking to the door.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:22 pm
Storm The wicked
K.C noticed Eddie relaxing more, still holding her hand as they went around the first loop. K.C couldn't help, but smile and luagh as the ride continued.
eddie was more relaxed, but he gripped K.C's hand tighter when they went down. he still couldnt stand those. once the ride was over he climbed off, helping K.C down and walked around with her. "where to next? how bout the farris(sp?) wheel?" he suggested, looking up at the huge circle ride.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:24 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
ria nodded, and she looedk at her tail. "im excited, now lets go!" her said, honestly, and leaving nate, running around with makoto's wrist in her hand. and found negi, bumping into him and falling backwards on her butt. she got up clumsily. "h-hello nii-san.." sweatdrop

"why are you excited?" makoto asks "who is your friend" negi asks
ria looked so makoto and honestly answers, "i like seeing negi. 4laugh "
then she looekd to negi. "this is Makoto-kun." she smiled. mrgreen

"its nice to meet you makoto" makoto smiles "its nice to meet you too big brother"
ria loked at makoto, eyes kinda wide and blank. "b-..b-'big brother'?" she loekd to negi and makoto confused as Heck.

"hey i dont know her i was told by my gradparents that my parents died" negi say "yes his my big brother my parents told me. oh and ria why do you like seeing my big brother?"
ria looekd to negi confused, then looked to makoto, getting a bit nervous. "w-why do you keep asking me these questions??"  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

iiStormy_Wickedii

Shy Streaker

8,450 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:24 pm
" Okay. Sounds fun! wink " K.C smiled wider.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:25 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

"its nice to meet you makoto" makoto smiles "its nice to meet you too big brother"
ria loked at makoto, eyes kinda wide and blank. "b-..b-'big brother'?" she loekd to negi and makoto confused as Heck.

"hey i dont know her i was told by my gradparents that my parents died" negi say "yes his my big brother my parents told me. oh and ria why do you like seeing my big brother?"
ria looekd to negi confused, then looked to makoto, getting a bit nervous. "w-why do you keep asking me these questions??"

"cuz i wanna know more about my big brothers friends"  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:29 pm
Storm The wicked
" Okay. Sounds fun! wink " K.C smiled wider.
eddie took K.C onto one of the little chair things on the wheel as it came to their turn. as they got higher, it stopped once they got to the top. he looekd down, then backed away from the sides a bit. "we're..really high..." he said, not wanting to look back down. since he back away from the side, he was accidentally pressing close to K.C.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:29 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

ria looked at ehr suspiciously. "hes Not your brother!!" she said, unconvinced.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:31 pm
nate was a the ice cream place, eating/drinking a root beer float. his two favorite edible foods. ice cream and a fizzy drink. n_n yum.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:32 pm
"Luca.. don't be so rude," Sora mumbled. "But I honestly think the girl likes you." He stood up weakly from the hospital bed and shook his head. His long, white hair swaying in the breeze that really wasn't there.
Luca also stood up and this time, glared at Sora, "WHAT DO I CARE?! SO WHAT IF SHE DOES?!" He was screaming so loud, his eyes turning bright red.
Mitsuki looked down to the floor, murmuring softly. "Can't you give her a chance Luca?"
Luca glanced at Mitsuki, his face filled with total surprise.  

bones and rot

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:32 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

"ok fine. but still why do you like seeing him?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:35 pm
Yuuta smiled kindly at Mia, shaking his head. "You're not making a fool of yourself. You look even more cuter when you blush," he murmured as they headed to the Ice Cream Parlor.  

bones and rot

iiStormy_Wickedii

Shy Streaker

8,450 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:36 pm
" Wow!" K.C exclaimed as she took in the view." Ain't it great?"She leaned back against the seat.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:40 pm
The Dreaming Panda
Yuuta smiled kindly at Mia, shaking his head. "You're not making a fool of yourself. You look even more cuter when you blush," he murmured as they headed to the Ice Cream Parlor.

Mia's face was bright red. " T-thank you." She mumbled opening the doors and walking in. Immeadiatley millions of thoughts swirled into her head. It was like walking into a school assembly, even though the place was very quiet physically. [[ if that makes sense. XD]]
Mia looked up at Yuuta's eyes. H-His eyes. They're so..stunning. She said to herself in her head, wondering if he could hear if on account of everyone else in the room thinking. She heard a familair voice somewhere, but didn't think anything of it. She was still looking at Yuuta's face.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:40 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

"ok fine. but still why do you like seeing him?"
ria looked at her intensly. "because hes my nii-chan." she said, pointing at herself with her thumb.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games