Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:42 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
ria looekd to negi confused, then looked to makoto, getting a bit nervous. "w-why do you keep asking me these questions??"

"cuz i wanna know more about my big brothers friends"
ria looked at ehr suspiciously. "hes Not your brother!!" she said, unconvinced.

"ok fine. but still why do you like seeing him?"
ria looked at her intensly. "because hes my nii-chan." she said, pointing at herself with her thumb.

"and?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:44 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Yuuta smiled kindly at Mia, shaking his head. "You're not making a fool of yourself. You look even more cuter when you blush," he murmured as they headed to the Ice Cream Parlor.

Mia's face was bright red. " T-thank you." She mumbled opening the doors and walking in. Immeadiatley millions of thoughts swirled into her head. It was like walking into a school assembly, even though the place was very quiet physically. [[ if that makes sense. XD]]
Mia looked up at Yuuta's eyes. H-His eyes. They're so..stunning. She said to herself in her head, wondering if he could hear if on account of everyone else in the room thinking. She heard a familair voice somewhere, but didn't think anything of it. She was still looking at Yuuta's face.

nate loked up, seeing two new costomers. he saw one of them was mia. he was about to smile, then saw the other person was a guy. and mia was blushing... and the guy was smiling. nate shook his head, sipping back to his float and ignored them. he shouldnt be bothered by this type of thing. mia had a right anyways, since he picked kat over her. he shrugged, trying to focus more on his float. but he culdnt stop thinking about it. whos that? and why is mia hanging out with him? shes blushing...dammit. he closed his eyes, a but of irritaions eneter the expression of his face but he didnt look at them even though he wanted to. he wasnt actng like himself again. if he was, he would be getting out of his chair and walking over and stuff. but no, he was gonna be calm and collective about this.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:45 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
ria looekd to negi confused, then looked to makoto, getting a bit nervous. "w-why do you keep asking me these questions??"

"cuz i wanna know more about my big brothers friends"

ria looked at her intensly. "because hes my nii-chan." she said, pointing at herself with her thumb.

"and?"
ria steped back a bit. "a-and...h-hes..fun? and hes a really good older brother... and he makes my day more exciting... and..." she couldnt really think of anything else, wondering if it was enough for her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:46 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Yuuta smiled kindly at Mia, shaking his head. "You're not making a fool of yourself. You look even more cuter when you blush," he murmured as they headed to the Ice Cream Parlor.

Mia's face was bright red. " T-thank you." She mumbled opening the doors and walking in. Immeadiatley millions of thoughts swirled into her head. It was like walking into a school assembly, even though the place was very quiet physically. [[ if that makes sense. XD]]
Mia looked up at Yuuta's eyes. H-His eyes. They're so..stunning. She said to herself in her head, wondering if he could hear if on account of everyone else in the room thinking. She heard a familair voice somewhere, but didn't think anything of it. She was still looking at Yuuta's face.

nate loked up, seeing two new costomers. he saw one of them was mia. he was about to smile, then saw the other person was a guy. and mia was blushing... and the guy was smiling. nate shook his head, sipping back to his float and ignored them. he shouldnt be bothered by this type of thing. mia had a right anyways, since he picked kat over her. he shrugged, trying to focus more on his float. but he culdnt stop thinking about it. whos that? and why is mia hanging out with him? shes blushing...dammit. he closed his eyes, a but of irritaions eneter the expression of his face but he didnt look at them even though he wanted to. he wasnt actng like himself again. if he was, he would be getting out of his chair and walking over and stuff. but no, he was gonna be calm and collective about this.

Mia heard that familair voice agian. She looked around. Did someone just say her name? She was so confused. She really didn't see anyone she knew. Maybe it was some deja vu, she shrugged.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:48 pm
Storm The wicked
" Wow!" K.C exclaimed as she took in the view." Ain't it great?"She leaned back against the seat.
eddie moved from her, and scooted back to were he was. "y-yeah..." he smiled nervously, gripping on the safety bar. the wheel still wasnt moving, and he looked down to see what was going on. they were having tchhnical problems. "i gues were gonna be up here for a while." he sighed, swiping his hand through his hair and slouching in his seat.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:48 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

"and?"
ria steped back a bit. "a-and...h-hes..fun? and hes a really good older brother... and he makes my day more exciting... and..." she couldnt really think of anything else, wondering if it was enough for her.

"uhm ok"  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:50 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda

Mia heard that familair voice agian. She looked around. Did someone just say her name? She was so confused. She really didn't see anyone she knew. Maybe it was some deja vu, she shrugged.
nate gripped at the table, and couldnt take it. he left his float and got up. he kinda glared, but tried not to make eye contact with either of them. as he exited, he 'accidentally' bumped mia's shoulder as he walked out.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:51 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

"and?"

"uhm ok"
ria nodded, in the awkward silence. she for once, had nothing so say.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

bones and rot

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:53 pm
Yuuta put a hand on his forehead, hearing all kinds of thoughts all at once. "Thanks," he had solely focused on Mia's thoughts this time. "What do you wanna get?" Yuuta saw the guy bump into Mia's shoulder and he stared at Nate, thinking he was rude.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:54 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda

nate gripped at the table, and couldnt take it. he left his float and got up. he kinda glared, but tried not to make eye contact with either of them. as he exited, he 'accidentally' bumped mia's shoulder as he walked out.

Mia stumbled a little holding ont Yuuta's shoulder to regain her balance. " Hey! Watch wh-" She realized who it was. She had instantly felt bad. Her heart didn't ache this time when she saw him. She looked up at Yuuta and said, " I need to deal with something. I'll be right back." She caught nates arm and looked up at him with sincere eyes. Her voice became a whisper. " Please, Just please let me have this." She said looking down again and walking back inside putting a smiled on, happier to look at Yuuta. " Sorry. " She smiled holding his hand again. " Ummm.. A chocolate Ice cream cone?"  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:55 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

"and?"

"uhm ok"

makoto leaves "so uhm what now" negi says  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:57 pm
" Oh well. I don't mind staying up here. I like hights." K.C closed her eyes and rested her head on the seat.  

iiStormy_Wickedii

Shy Streaker

8,450 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:00 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda

Mia stumbled a little holding ont Yuuta's shoulder to regain her balance. " Hey! Watch wh-" She realized who it was. She had instantly felt bad. Her heart didn't ache this time when she saw him. She looked up at Yuuta and said, " I need to deal with something. I'll be right back." She caught nates arm and looked up at him with sincere eyes. Her voice became a whisper. " Please, Just please let me have this." She said looking down again and walking back inside putting a smiled on, happier to look at Yuuta. " Sorry. " She smiled holding his hand again. " Ummm.. A chocolate Ice cream cone?"
nate stopped when she touched his arm, looking down and still not making eey contact. when she let go, he turned around, seeing her walk back to Yuuta. he wanted to walk over there and do somethign about it, but he turned his head away, stopping himself. then he gave in and just walked back over anyways. he turnd mia back around by taking her shoulder and whispered sadly. "i..cant.." he sid, admitting he couldnt get over her. his ears were down, feeling weak. then he looked back up, just noticing what he just did and he shook his head, looking down at her, and the yuuta, and turned around and left, hoping to never see them again. he was kinda feeling wierd and sad and odd and not usually how he felt. what just happened? i.. what? why did i do that? im so stupid!! she obviously doesnt lke me anymore. and i shouldnt like her anymore either. im with kat now. just... forget about Mia. but i cant... he said, running a hand through his hair as he walked and sighed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:01 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

"and?"

"uhm ok"

makoto leaves "so uhm what now" negi says
ria raised an eyebrow. "um.. what just happened?" not taking her eyes off makoto until she was out of sight.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:02 pm
Storm The wicked
" Oh well. I don't mind staying up here. I like hights." K.C closed her eyes and rested her head on the seat.
"you do?" eddie said, lifting his head up to look at her. he looked up to the sky. "you wanna go higher?" he said, temptingly.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games