Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiStormy_Wickedii

Shy Streaker

8,450 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:51 pm

" Thank you." K.C said, blushing a little." For everything."
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:52 pm

angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
ria shrugged. "i know." and she sat on the floor against a wall.

"what do you wanna do?"
ria thought. she counted each place with her fingers. "weve been to the park, weve been to the mall, the movies, the food place, another food place, and my dorm." she looked up at him. "i dont know where he havnt gone."

"what about my dorm?"
ria lookd at him. "oh yeah weve been there... when i was 12. yeah. so thats off the list." she said.

"ok. uhm what about the ice cream place?"

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:54 pm

nate looked at the door of his dorm as racy walked in, rubbing her eyes and her face was pink. not the blushing kind of pink, the 'ive been crying' kind of pink. nate looekd to her in concern, his ears picking up a bit. "whats up? what happened?" he said, concerned and letting her sit on his bed.
racy sniffled. "udesai... just for now please?"
nate shut up, like she asked. she fell to the side, laying her head on his pillow and staring blankly at the door.
nate sat next to her, watching her.
racy mumbled, "luca... why does he hate me?"
nate lifted his ears. "whos luca?" he said,getting up to play 'Memory by Sugarcult' on his speakers for his iPod and it played somewhat loudly in the room.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:56 pm

Storm The wicked
" Thank you." K.C said, blushing a little." For everything."
eddie smiled, then he saw her blush and his smile got a tiny bit smaller, and more nervous. "haha.. yeah.. anytime." he said, his blush fading and he walked up to her, moving some hair out of her face.

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:58 pm

sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
ria shrugged. "i know." and she sat on the floor against a wall.

"what do you wanna do?"
ria thought. she counted each place with her fingers. "weve been to the park, weve been to the mall, the movies, the food place, another food place, and my dorm." she looked up at him. "i dont know where he havnt gone."

"what about my dorm?"
ria lookd at him. "oh yeah weve been there... when i was 12. yeah. so thats off the list." she said.

ria's ears perked up. "great idea! we havent been there yet, so onward!!" she said, getting up and stffly marching towards the ice cream place like a tin soldier. but she started walking normally after 5 steps from when she got up.

[[ Oh no!! Mwahahah drama!!! Isn't Eddie going out with Hita? XD As long as its not drama irl, I LOVE it. Hehe, keepin neko school aliveee!! ;D ]]

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

bones and rot

[ back. whee ]"I'm fine," he replied, licking his ice cream. 'I hope he does let her go,' Yuuta thought. He soon finished his ice cream quickly and getting a brain freeze at the same time. "Gah.." Yuuta made a weird face that would just make you laugh.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:59 pm

K.C looked at Eddie and smiled.
User Image

iiStormy_Wickedii

Shy Streaker

8,450 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:00 pm

angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

"what about my dorm?"

ria's ears perked up. "great idea! we havent been there yet, so onward!!" she said, getting up and stffly marching towards the ice cream place like a tin soldier. but she started walking normally after 5 steps from when she got up.

he follows
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:03 pm

The Dreaming Panda
[ back. whee ]"I'm fine," he replied, licking his ice cream. 'I hope he does let her go,' Yuuta thought. He soon finished his ice cream quickly and getting a brain freeze at the same time. "Gah.." Yuuta made a weird face that would just make you laugh.

Mia giggled and finished hers. She finished eating the cone and looked at him. She had a problem with blushing, she did it a whole lot, So normally, her cheeks were a pinkish color. She smiled, looking out at the water. She said in her head what she was to shy to say outloud. You're so....perfect. I kinda like you. Mia smiled looking and blushing back at Yuuta.
[[ Ohhh pssh thought i put this. XDD
WELCOME!! ]]

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:09 pm

[[ Angel said she'd be back soon. [: ]]
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:10 pm

Suddenly, Yuuta's face turned scarlet red. And when he spoke, he stammerred. "R-really? I-I really like y-you too..." He trailed off and for a minute, Yuuta was speechless. He ran a hand through his messy brown hair and he smiled happily. A rare smile that he'd never often show.

bones and rot

bones and rot

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:14 pm

[ Okays! ]
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:14 pm

Mia smiled and stroked Yuuta's cheek once. She looked at him. " You have a nice smile y'know." She said feeling a little bolder, wondering where that had come from. She immeadiatley felt funny inside, she felt happy. Yuuta seemed so caring, he made her feel nice.

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

bones and rot

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:26 pm

"Thanks." Yuuta smiled once more and he kissed her cheek. "I like you a lot Mia. I really do," he moved closer and hugged her.
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games