Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eddily

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:05 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
crap keeps happening. My leg locked up on me, Mayu's Mountian dew blew up on her, my pixel art thing feel ff, and now I lost a piece.

sad How much longer till you can leave?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:07 pm

tree of meh
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

I hate Mayu's mom

What happened?

same crap she always dose, acts lieka spoild brat, who is so abused by the people in this house. Mayu is ina slight bad mood, over something early, so her mom acting liek this, and making her madder, and the two are fighting alot, as always. But her mom is just being a big b***h.

Merf. *hugs*

crap keeps happening. My leg locked up on me, Mayu's Mountian dew blew up on her, my pixel art thing feel ff, and now I lost a piece.
Sounds like just one of those days. *hug*

Saddly a mostly daily advent. She has enough crap to deal with. And I'm near ready to kill some one

Skuger Moonclaw

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:08 pm

Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

at most, 6 months. We have no means or way to move out at this time, but her dad said that in 6 months, we're out of here one way or another, cause he knows she needs to get away from her mother, and her bitchy ways
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:11 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

at most, 6 months. We have no means or way to move out at this time, but her dad said that in 6 months, we're out of here one way or another, cause he knows she needs to get away from her mother, and her bitchy ways

Ack. sad

Eddily

Starting Once Again

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:12 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

I'm always one to say it could be worse, but since I don't know, I'll just offer my sympathies.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:13 pm

Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

Ack. sad

yeah, not sure how long we can go with out her mom becoming a strange smell in the atic

Skuger Moonclaw

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:14 pm

tree of meh
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

I'm always one to say it could be worse, but since I don't know, I'll just offer my sympathies.

could be, but not much more so. She has had to deal with this for all her life.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:17 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

Ack. sad

yeah, not sure how long we can go with out her mom becoming a strange smell in the atic

Just hang in there hun, I know you can.

Eddily

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:26 pm

Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

Ack. sad

Just hang in there hun, I know you can.

I can do it, but I'm worried about Mayu, cause she has Collage stress to deal with, work stress (being the head artist of the design compainy) and this with her mother. If she's not out of here soon, she'll have even worse stress related problems.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:30 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
I can do it, but I'm worried about Mayu, cause she has Collage stress to deal with, work stress (being the head artist of the design compainy) and this with her mother. If she's not out of here soon, she'll have even worse stress related problems.

Well, you're there for her and her friends also. 3nodding

Eddily

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:38 pm

Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

really, just me, she dosen't get to see her friends much. Tomorrow starts collage again, and that is going to be four days aweek this semester, also her work on three days, and the week ends are usaly shot with school work.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:41 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

really, just me, she dosen't get to see her friends much. Tomorrow starts collage again, and that is going to be four days aweek this semester, also her work on three days, and the week ends are usaly shot with school work.

*hugs tightly* Give her my best.

Eddily

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:51 pm

Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

*hugs* I will
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:54 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

*hugs* I will

*snuggles*

Eddily

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:55 pm

Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

*hugs* I will

*snuggles*

*snuggles*
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games