Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:02 pm
((Holy ******** what did i miss?))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:10 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
((Holy ******** what did i miss?))

[[ Mia and Yuuta like each other, Nate crashed their date cause he was like jealous, Negi found a sister, and eddie is at a carnival with a new girl. thats all i remember]]  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:15 pm
((NU!!! ILL FIX EVERYTHING I FORCED MYSELF TO GET OVER MIA!! >O<))
nate walked out of his dorm with a bandaged wrist, and he was actng like himself again. he walked around, hood on, earphones pluged ito his ears listening to his favorite songs, and his hands in his pockets. he walked around carelessly, with a soda can in hand. the old nate was back. ;D ((yay!)) but still, at the same time he was absentmindedly looking for yuuta and mia. ((you'll see. not to crash another date though, kk?))

((UWAAA noones on!! Dx))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:16 pm
Storm The wicked
" Thank you." K.C chuckled a little.
edde shook his head a bit, moving hair over his eyes. "um.. we should get back now.. its getting dark." he said, looking up at the darker sky. he looked to her over his shouder. "care for another quick ride?" he said, ready to fly.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:22 pm
angel_eyes200
nate walked out of his dorm with a bandaged wrist, and he was actng like himself again. he walked around, hood on, earphones pluged ito his ears listening to his favorite songs, and his hands in his pockets. he walked around carelessly, with a soda can in hand. the old nate was back. ;D ((yay!)) but still, at the same time he was absentmindedly looking for yuuta and mia. ((you'll see. not to crash another date though, kk?))

((UWAAA noones on!! Dx))

[ xD I am. I'm waiting for Panda to respond. smile ]]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:56 pm
" Sure." K.C giggled and blushed.  

iiStormy_Wickedii

Shy Streaker

8,450 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:02 pm
Storm The wicked
" Sure." K.C giggled and blushed.
eddie took her on his back and jumped up ito the air, flying them back to the school. when he got to the feild he landed, putting her back on ground. "mhmk, i hope you had fun. wink " he looekd around. and he looked on his cell for the time. "oh, sorry i gotta go..!" he said, waving bye and running away. "im gonna be late!!" he said, getting off his feet and flying like a jet into the school building.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:04 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200

((UWAAA noones on!! Dx))

((is she on?))  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:06 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200

((UWAAA noones on!! Dx))

((is she on?))

[[ She was for like an hour earlier. emo ]]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:12 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200

((UWAAA noones on!! Dx))

((is she on?))

((aw.. well who else is on fr this RP?))  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:15 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200

((UWAAA noones on!! Dx))

((is she on?))

[[ No one that Ik of on my list right now. ]]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:16 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200

((UWAAA noones on!! Dx))

((is she on?))

((okay. me niether. will you rp with me a the 'walk on the wild side' rp? im kinda new ish and i dunno how things go. and i dunno how to make all that pretty post stuff... sweatdrop help me out?))  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:19 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
((is she on?))

((okay. me niether. will you rp with me a the 'walk on the wild side' rp? im kinda new ish and i dunno how things go. and i dunno how to make all that pretty post stuff... sweatdrop help me out?))

[[ Ha. I think your char already got accepted. Is she blonde with sunglasses? and sure with whatever you need. ]]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:37 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
((is she on?))

[[ Ha. I think your char already got accepted. Is she blonde with sunglasses? and sure with whatever you need. ]]
((i know i got accepted... with an incomplete profile. xD how do ppl have those... with symboles and diff fonts for the nmes and stuff?))  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

iiStormy_Wickedii

Shy Streaker

8,450 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:38 pm
K.C walked away going to her dorm. She had the best day in quiet while.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games