Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:44 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
((aw.. well who else is on fr this RP?))

[[ No one that Ik of on my list right now. ]]
((okay. me niether. will you rp with me a the 'walk on the wild side' rp? im kinda new ish and i dunno how things go. and i dunno how to make all that pretty post stuff... sweatdrop help me out?))

[[ Ha. I think your char already got accepted. Is she blonde with sunglasses? and sure with whatever you need. ]]
((i know i got accepted... with an incomplete profile. xD how do ppl have those... with symboles and diff fonts for the nmes and stuff?))

[[ For those little symbols, if you type in ' alt codes ' on google, you can search it. alt is a button on your keyboard, and if you hold it down and hit some numbers, you can get symbols, examples: ☺ ♀ æ ô " ☻ ♫ ♪ ♥. as for the colors, theres a thread you can go to to find more than the usual colors that gaia offers on your post. I'll send you the link in a sec, i have to find it.
EDIT: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-guides-and-resources/text-color-codes-new-feature/t.7472495/ ]]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:45 pm
while eddie was running aroundto where he had to be he ran into nate. "oh hey nate, sorry gotta go. but wait... did you fix ur problem?"
nate nodded and smiled. "got it covered. where you going?"
eddie shrugged. "that can wait. howd you get over her?"
nate shook his head and looked to the floor, still with a grin. "i somehow managed."
eddie nodded. "oh okay.. its good you didnt hurt yourself in the proccess." he laughed a little. but he stopped laughed and got a litle worried confused face seeing nate's bandaged arm.
nate looked up at him. sweatdrop
eddie took nate's wrist and unwravled the ace bandage. "what the..." eddie was kinda scared at how hard nate tried. there was blood all over hte bandage and eddie helped nate bandage his arm with a new appropriate bandage. "why... is 'Kat' on your arm?"
nate shrugged. "its nothing really. i was kinda over my head. i did it without thinking..." nate said, covering his arm with his sleeve.
edde shook his head. "okay... hey i gott go, catch up later, k?" eddie left nate and ran off to there he had to be.
nate just continued walking around, looking for yuuta and mia.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

iiStormy_Wickedii

Shy Streaker

8,450 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:56 pm
K.C continued to walk, not thinking about where she was going. She tripped over a rock.ACK! I think I sprained my ankle! Well this sucks!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:59 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
((aw.. well who else is on fr this RP?))

[[ No one that Ik of on my list right now. ]]
((okay. me niether. will you rp with me a the 'walk on the wild side' rp? im kinda new ish and i dunno how things go. and i dunno how to make all that pretty post stuff... sweatdrop help me out?))

[[ Ha. I think your char already got accepted. Is she blonde with sunglasses? and sure with whatever you need. ]]
((i know i got accepted... with an incomplete profile. xD how do ppl have those... with symboles and diff fonts for the nmes and stuff?))

[[ For those little symbols, if you type in ' alt codes ' on google, you can search it. alt is a button on your keyboard, and if you hold it down and hit some numbers, you can get symbols, examples: ☺ ♀ æ ô " ☻ ♫ ♪ ♥. as for the colors, theres a thread you can go to to find more than the usual colors that gaia offers on your post. I'll send you the link in a sec, i have to find it.
EDIT: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-guides-and-resources/text-color-codes-new-feature/t.7472495/ ]]
i still dunno how to get those symbol things sweatdrop
but i kinda figured out the colors.
check this out:

Angel Charro

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:00 pm
Storm The wicked
K.C continued to walk, not thinking about where she was going. She tripped over a rock.ACK! I think I sprained my ankle! Well this sucks!
eddie heard her thought, then walked around, looking fo her.
he found her and walked over. "you okay? you need me to take you to the nurse's office?" he said, concerned and bit worried.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:02 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200

check this out:

Angel Charro

[[ woohoo!! thats pretty coolies. [:
If you want, just copy them from this. You don't even have to do it by hand. but copy the symbol, not the alt + whatever numbers. http://www.tedmontgomery.com/tutorial/altchrc.html ]]  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

iiStormy_Wickedii

Shy Streaker

8,450 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:04 pm
" No, that's okay." K.C smiled even through she was in pain." I'm perrty sure I can still walk." She stood up only to fall again.Danmit!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:14 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200

check this out:

Angel Charro

[[ woohoo!! thats pretty coolies. [:
If you want, just copy them from this. You don't even have to do it by hand. but copy the symbol, not the alt + whatever numbers. http://www.tedmontgomery.com/tutorial/altchrc.html ]]
thx! okay n_n  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:17 pm
Storm The wicked
" No, that's okay." K.C smiled even through she was in pain." I'm perrty sure I can still walk." She stood up only to fall again.Danmit!
eddie caught her befor she fell. "i dont think so. in taking you to the nurse's office." he carried her 'bridal style' to the nurse's office. tere the nurse helped bangade the sprained ankle.
"now you wait here little lady, ill go get you some asprin." the nurse said as she went to get her some asprin.
eddie walked over. "you okay?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:49 pm
" I'm okay." K.C looked at her ankle.  

iiStormy_Wickedii

Shy Streaker

8,450 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:12 pm
Storm The wicked
" I'm okay." K.C looked at her ankle.
eddie's ears went down. "i feel bad... here i hope this helps..." he kneels down so he can see the ankle better. his eyes glow white, and so do his hands, and he lightly touches the ankle, healing it a bit. the glow dissapears and he stands back up. "i think i healed it... im not really sure.." he said, scratching his head.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:17 pm
" Well, it does feel better." K.C stood up and took a few step away from the chair." I think you did." She quickly sat down and pressed her ears to her head." I hope I didn't make you late for anything."  

iiStormy_Wickedii

Shy Streaker

8,450 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

bones and rot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:23 pm
[ I'm back. After half a day of playing Kingdom Hearts. xD ]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:26 pm
The Dreaming Panda
[ I'm back. After half a day of playing Kingdom Hearts. xD ]

[[ Yeeyy1! Haha. Welcome!! ]]  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

bones and rot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:34 pm
[ Haha, thankies. ]  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games