Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:39 pm
Storm The wicked
" Well, it does feel better." K.C stood up and took a few step away from the chair." I think you did." She quickly sat down and pressed her ears to her head." I hope I didn't make you late for anything."
eddie chuckled nervously, holding his hand behind his head. "nah you didnt make me late for anything. i kinda jsut remebered the thing i had to do was for yesterday... sweatdrop "  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:45 pm
The Dreaming Panda
[ Haha, thankies. ]

[[ no probs. hehe ]]  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:47 pm
angel_eyes200
((NU!!! ILL FIX EVERYTHING I FORCED MYSELF TO GET OVER MIA!! >O<))
nate walked out of his dorm with a bandaged wrist, and he was actng like himself again. he walked around, hood on, earphones pluged ito his ears listening to his favorite songs, and his hands in his pockets. he walked around carelessly, with a soda can in hand. the old nate was back. ;D ((yay!)) but still, at the same time he was absentmindedly looking for yuuta and mia. ((you'll see. not to crash another date though, kk?))

((UWAAA noones on!! Dx))

((since you guyssss are on now, you can reply to this. ;D))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:53 pm
[[ oh yeah. Haha ]]
Mia hugged Yuuta closer. She could hear Nate's thoughts somehwere close, so she broke the hug. She knew Yuuta could hear too, so she looked out away from the beach to see where Nate was coming from.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

bones and rot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:59 pm
[ I shall reply to that post! xD ]
Yuuta looked at Mia as she let go. He soon distinctly heard the thoughts of the boy that used to like Mia. Yuuta closed his eyes and desperately tried hard to shut them out.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:59 pm
User Image
┨Ȟɪϯɑ┠

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Hita cartwheeled to....Well she didn't really know where she was going. She had just woken up from a nap, and was looking for really anyone to talk to. Preferably Eddie.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

||The pretty post was just for this one, promise. I got bored, and I made this. I wanted to actually use this at least once.||  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

bones and rot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:02 pm
Luca sat underneath a tree, contemplating. He closed his perfect blue eyes and let a sigh escape from his lips. Yesterday's events lay fresh in his memories, it was probably something that he would regret later on.
Mitsuki sat beside him and soon broke the silence. Her voice ringing clearly in the vast expanse of the garden. "Are you okay?" She knew something was wrong. Luca was never this quiet before.
"I'm fine." He rested his head against the trunk and spaced out.
Mitsuki decided to leave him alone.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:03 pm
The Dreaming Panda
[ I shall reply to that post! xD ]
Yuuta looked at Mia as she let go. He soon distinctly heard the thoughts of the boy that used to like Mia. Yuuta closed his eyes and desperately tried hard to shut them out.

Mia looked to Yuuta. " Wait.. I think he's finally over me." She smiled looking up.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

bones and rot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:08 pm
Yuuta looked at Mia and smiled. "I know. I just don't want to hear anyone's thoughts besides you," he murmured softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:09 pm
Nate found Mia and Yuuta, and he saw them looking at him. sweatdrop he knew they ddnt want him to pop up again. so instead of doing what he wanted to, he turned back around. hey.. you guys.. i know you can hear this. um.. im kinda.. too chicken to go over there right now, soo i just think it to ya, okay? Yuuta: im... sorry? no way. ..take care of Mia k? your a kucky guy. okay.. thats all i guess. so Ciao! he thought, more happily he got that out of his chest... and mind.

Racy walked arounf with Ria, totally over what happened to other day. "so, what did you do with negi when you left the hopsital?" racy asked, looking down on hte floor.
"i went to the mall, and we foiund tis person who said was negi's siste, but we didnt beleive her." ria said breifly.
racy nodded, and shrugged. "mhmk." she stoped walking, and looked out a window. she saw lua and mitsuki. she turned away from the window, and gritting her teeth. "hey, um.. can we not go this way?" racy asked through her teeth. ria nodded and they switched directions.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:09 pm
Mia smiled blushing and leaning up to kiss him for a short moment. She looked down, holding his hand. She heard Nate's thoughts. She nodded, not really having anything to add.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:11 pm
eddie's ears perked up, and he felt Hita around somewhere. he looekd to K.C. "hey, i gotta go, see you later, k?" as he left the nurses office, he walked around to find Hita.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:11 pm
Hita cartwheeled once more, somehow landing on Ria and Racy. "Oh! Sorry guys!" She hopped up and offered both her hands to help them up at the same time. "I wasn't watching where I was going....Heh heh." She rubbed the back of her neck nervously and gave them a bright smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:19 pm
Yuuta smiled, hearing Nate's thoughts perfectly. "Thanks!!!" He shouted after Nate. Yuuta then hugged Mia and closed his eyes. Breathing softly.  

bones and rot

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:21 pm
Mia leaned up and kissed Yuuta on the cheek, hugging him back. She was so glad Nate had let go. He loved Kat, and thats how it should be.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games