Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bones and rot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:28 pm
Yuuta opened his eyes and he stared at the distance. For some reason, he felt a tug in his heart. But he decided to ignore it. "Where do you wanna go now?" He stroked her cheek and kissed her for a quick moment.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:30 pm
Mia thought for a moment. " Hmm.. " She looked down, still thinking. " Err.. I have absolutley no Ideas." She mumbled looking back up, smiling a goofy smile.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:32 pm
Giant_Psychic_Swan
Hita cartwheeled once more, somehow landing on Ria and Racy. "Oh! Sorry guys!" She hopped up and offered both her hands to help them up at the same time. "I wasn't watching where I was going....Heh heh." She rubbed the back of her neck nervously and gave them a bright smile.
racy helped herself up, and ria tok hita's hand. "its fine... sweatdrop "
racy didnt feel like answering to hita.
((Sorry you guys i had to eat dinna!!))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:33 pm
[[No problem : D ]]  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:34 pm
angel_eyes200
Giant_Psychic_Swan
Hita cartwheeled once more, somehow landing on Ria and Racy. "Oh! Sorry guys!" She hopped up and offered both her hands to help them up at the same time. "I wasn't watching where I was going....Heh heh." She rubbed the back of her neck nervously and gave them a bright smile.

Hita smiled brightly. "Sorry again. But hey...do you guys know where Eddie is?" She tilted her head to the side at Ria, then looked over at Racy. Her tail swished and her ears twitched a bit as the breeze brushed past her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:38 pm
Giant_Psychic_Swan
angel_eyes200
Giant_Psychic_Swan

Hita smiled brightly. "Sorry again. But hey...do you guys know where Eddie is?" She tilted her head to the side at Ria, then looked over at Racy. Her tail swished and her ears twitched a bit as the breeze brushed past her.
ria nodded "yeah hes right over-"
and eddie popped up behind hita. "here." he said, hugging her from behind.
ria smiled at the two.
racy sighed, and left. ria looked to racy, and her ears wilted. "r-racy? where are you going? are you alright?" ria said, running after racy.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:39 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Mia thought for a moment. " Hmm.. " She looked down, still thinking. " Err.. I have absolutley no Ideas." She mumbled looking back up, smiling a goofy smile.
((you should go to the park! or a canival/fair thingy!))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:41 pm
"Me neither," he chuckled. Yuuta stared at the water, holding Mia's hand in his. "I should tell you my past," he murmured.  

bones and rot

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
angel_eyes200
Giant_Psychic_Swan
angel_eyes200
Giant_Psychic_Swan

ria smiled at the two.
racy sighed, and left. ria looked to racy, and her ears wilted. "r-racy? where are you going? are you alright?" ria said, running after racy.

Hita jumped a bit when Eddie appeared behind her, but then smiled brightly when she heard his voice. She giggled and spun around so she could hug him back. "Heya!"  
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
((you should go to the park! or a canival/fair thingy!))

[[ Haha, Probabluy the park. The carnival is so loud inside their heads, y'know? Hehe ]]  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:43 pm
The Dreaming Panda
"Me neither," he chuckled. Yuuta stared at the water, holding Mia's hand in his. "I should tell you my past," he murmured.

Mia laid her head on his shoulder. " I'd love to hear it." She smiled squeezing his hand a little bit.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:45 pm
Giant_Psychic_Swan
angel_eyes200
Giant_Psychic_Swan
angel_eyes200
Giant_Psychic_Swan

ria smiled at the two.

Hita jumped a bit when Eddie appeared behind her, but then smiled brightly when she heard his voice. She giggled and spun around so she could hug him back. "Heya!"
eddie smiled. then hid ears perked up. "oh! did you hear, theres this new girl. K.C. she seems nice, and i think you two could be good friends. but shes kinda shy." he shruggs.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:51 pm
angel_eyes200
Giant_Psychic_Swan
angel_eyes200
Giant_Psychic_Swan
angel_eyes200
Giant_Psychic_Swan

ria smiled at the two.

eddie smiled. then hid ears perked up. "oh! did you hear, theres this new girl. K.C. she seems nice, and i think you two could be good friends. but shes kinda shy." he shruggs.

Hita put a finger to her lip in thought then shrugged. "Okay! Hey! How are..I think Nate was with Mia the last time I heard?" She tilted her head to the side in curiosity.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:52 pm
((Okay...rawr!! I can't find the Yuuta-Hita stuffz...ugh there are soooo many pages of stuff to look through.... crying ))  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:57 pm
Giant_Psychic_Swan
angel_eyes200
Giant_Psychic_Swan
angel_eyes200
Giant_Psychic_Swan

ria smiled at the two.

Hita put a finger to her lip in thought then shrugged. "Okay! Hey! How are..I think Nate was with Mia the last time I heard?" She tilted her head to the side in curiosity.
eddie loked at her sadly. "no.. not anymore..." eddie shrugged. "nate had to chose between kat and mia, and everyone should now that nate makes terrrible choices, but h said he felt that kat was the one to help him change. kinda like how sahra fixed ryoji...not really but anyways yeah. but he still couldnt really get over mia. and mia got over him... and.. she likes Yuuta now.." eddie said, wanting to say more but he felt he said a bit too much already.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games