Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
neko city rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

good idea?
yes
91%
 91%  [ 73 ]
no
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 80

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:24 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : i mean hes gone, disappeared in other words he left and we gotta go find him *looking back at the room* and maybe get some money to fix some stuff up

Keiji:*walks to room and sees damage Rez has done*.......i knew it......he's getting worse.....

Sakura : exactly my point we gotta go find him *trying to pull keiji to come with her*

Keiji:Then lets go *goes with Sakura as she's pulling on him*

They exit building.
Sakura : alright keiji do that thing you always do that you always find Rez

Keiji:Ok.......*ears twitch twice* ah,h-he's.....in an alleyway...........he's covered in blood.........and......so is the alleyway

Sakura : ok *says it as if shes in a cheerful mode and runs to alleyway leaving Keiji behind*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:20 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : exactly my point we gotta go find him *trying to pull keiji to come with her*

They exit building.

Keiji:Ok.......*ears twitch twice* ah,h-he's.....in an alleyway...........he's covered in blood.........and......so is the alleyway

Sakura : ok *says it as if shes in a cheerful mode and runs to alleyway leaving Keiji behind*

Keiji:Ah,hey,wait up *Keiji runs catching up to Sakura*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

Silver Sleuth

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:40 pm
Serial: Um exactly what are we doing here again, this city looks kinda totalled to me  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:43 pm
Ninja Bunn3h Of Doom
Serial: Um exactly what are we doing here again, this city looks kinda totalled to me

Selena: -looks up from map- cuz im looking or something... -looks back down at map and looks down-it should be down there  

iixAmuto

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:02 am
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

They exit building.

Sakura : *sees Rez standing there but doesnt car about the mess* Rez!!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:26 am
Silver Moon Sun
Ninja Bunn3h Of Doom

Selena: -looks up from map- cuz im looking or something... -looks back down at map and looks down-it should be down there

Serial: What makes u think the book would be down here???  

Silver Sleuth

iixAmuto

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:30 am
Ninja Bunn3h Of Doom
Silver Moon Sun
Ninja Bunn3h Of Doom

Selena: cuz i know -ears twitch in exictment- ok now i need to... -rips ground apart and falls into tunnel- WHOA! -lands on stomache- OOF! -looks at serial- dont laugh or i tear ur head off... -looks into tunnel- i told chu it was here ^^ -looks at ground pieces- ehhh we are gonna have to find a way to hide the tunnel -.- well anyway im going on my own, cya -walks off into tunnel-  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:34 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

They exit building.

Rez:*looks at Sakura,eye pupils still red*........*dripping blood*
Keiji:Sakura,wait
Rez:*disappears*
Keiji:Ah *runs in front of Sakura*
Rez:*reappears in front of Keiji and stabs him*
Keiji:Gah...........  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:56 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

They exit building.

Rez:*looks at Sakura,eye pupils still red*........*dripping blood*
Keiji:Sakura,wait
Rez:*disappears*
Keiji:Ah *runs in front of Sakura*
Rez:*reappears in front of Keiji and stabs him*
Keiji:Gah...........

Sakura : k-keiji... no!! *pushes Rez, both of them landing on the ground,sakura ontop of him* Rez you idoit after getting all cleaned up and now hurting keiji ..... snap out of it.....  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:46 pm
howdo u get a neko their soo cute =^.^= ninja  

Askia Moka

kimasari

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:25 pm
[[ alright so... basically, rez has distroyed most of the city and is now just out and about covered in blood? ]]

A few moments pass by, yuki having disappeared when guu wasnt looking  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:54 am
Silver Moon Sun
Ninja Bunn3h Of Doom
Silver Moon Sun
Ninja Bunn3h Of Doom

Selena: cuz i know -ears twitch in exictment- ok now i need to... -rips ground apart and falls into tunnel- WHOA! -lands on stomache- OOF! -looks at serial- dont laugh or i tear ur head off... -looks into tunnel- i told chu it was here ^^ -looks at ground pieces- ehhh we are gonna have to find a way to hide the tunnel -.- well anyway im going on my own, cya -walks off into tunnel-

Serial: -sigh- how do you know its the one? and its not a good idea to go alone, you need defense, strong defense... but not me... im no good defense  

Silver Sleuth

iixAmuto

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:56 am
Ninja Bunn3h Of Doom
Silver Moon Sun
Ninja Bunn3h Of Doom
Silver Moon Sun
Ninja Bunn3h Of Doom

Serial: -sigh- how do you know its the one? and its not a good idea to go alone, you need defense, strong defense... but not me... im no good defense

Selena: Serial Im not a kid!!! Just because im 10 yrs younger doesnt make me a kid!! Im 15!! GOD! -walks off into tunnel-  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:57 pm
(ahhhhhhhhhhh im so bihind dnm it who ever was roleplaying with me please quote this))  

XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games