Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~ Furry Photos ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 378 379 380 381 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

almondkisses

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 6:02 am
User Image

biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 6:15 am
there is a worm creeping up your lip ! @w@  

Fuzzfuzzy

Shaviv

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 5:23 pm
User Image

If you ignore the fact that both dogs are going "Look at my bum! Whee!" it's a rather nicer picture.

Well, that and the fact that it's my usual crooked smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 5:24 pm
almondkisses
User Image

biggrin

shweet pic!  

DarkSyctheFan

Lucien Says

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 6:03 pm
User Image

I'm not emo, So to speak. I keep my hair over my left eye because I'm a reverse twin, which resulted in a few quirks about me. One of the biggest ones being that I have one brown eye, one blue. I keep on covered at most times because I don't like people looking into my eyes, because I consider eye contact to be something deeply intimate. I have contacts now to make them both brown, but I can't stand the feeling of it. I normally have shades on or have my hair over an eye. My hair isn't greasy, I had just gotten out of the shower, so it was wet. Anyway, Yeah, That's me. ._.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 6:14 pm
cute but the orange text bothers my eyes  

Rainey_angel81

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:05 pm
Lucien Says
User Image

I'm not emo, So to speak. I keep my hair over my left eye because I'm a reverse twin, which resulted in a few quirks about me. One of the biggest ones being that I have one brown eye, one blue. I keep on covered at most times because I don't like people looking into my eyes, because I consider eye contact to be something deeply intimate. I have contacts now to make them both brown, but I can't stand the feeling of it. I normally have shades on or have my hair over an eye. My hair isn't greasy, I had just gotten out of the shower, so it was wet. Anyway, Yeah, That's me. ._.
WHA!? how could you not satnd haveing too diffrent color eyes?.... i for one find that very attractive and , just so damn awsome!!!!!!, blaugh heart  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:59 pm
I remember, I used to be scared of looking into people's eyes. Most people didn't even know my eye colour. Then one day, a friend I did this thing where we chose 3 things we thought that other could do with changing (Bluntness is a commong thing among my friends and I), and they said I should make more eye contact. Now it's become such a habit, I've scared people because I make eye contact so much.

Seriously though, lots of people really want to have different coloured eyes. But, human nature I suppose. We're never happy with what we have.  

Nartu

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:53 pm
If you need to pretend like making eye contact, stare at someone's forehead or nose. I hate making eye contact, but because I have to teach classes and it makes people more sincere when I make eye contact, I usually focus on a point on their face and stare.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:07 pm
User Image

taken of me @ A-kon!!!  

Chibi-keiichi-Ed

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:33 pm
Chibi, which one is you?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:50 pm
Almondkisses: you're pretty! And I've always wanted to get my lip pierced like that. It would freak my family and boyfriend out though, and maybe couple of friends... anyhoo...

You can find pics of me here. It's my school portfolio, though most of it is slightly out of date.  

LilKitty115

LilKitty115

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:52 pm
Double post, rawr.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 2:10 pm
almondkisses
User Image

biggrin

Yep, polls are in. You are pretty 3nodding  

Af Mas

Sakiimi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 5:59 pm
Lucien Says
User Image

XD your cute! gonk I want two tone eyes! crying  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 378 379 380 381 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games