Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:39 am
User Image

Oh, I don't know what you've been told
But this gal right here's gonna rule the world
Yeah, that is where I'm gonna be, because I wanna be
No, I don't wanna sit still, look pretty

Mood: happy
Companions: the school!
Thoughts: yay more lions rawr!

════════════════════════

"Once I saw I could pick that class i did! Even if i wasnt doing qudditch I would still take it." Jillian said happy she had signed up. Both of them metioning it was a good idea made he feel better. "We went to a waterpark and zoo, but i also got a new broom. My dad got it cause im on the team even jist the reserves. Though once I can get on the starting team he said he'll get me my own gear too!" She said all happy. It was inching closer to feast time and her somach knew it. "Hope the food comes soon the sorting feels longer when your not being sorted." She said rubbing her tummy

════════════════════════

OoC:

I know the other girlies
Wanna wear expensive things
Like diamond rings
But I don't wanna be the puppet
That you're playing on a string
This queen don't need a king

Essy ze Ninja

Graydon Ironshield

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:13 pm
User Image

L U C I N D AxxxJ A C O B S

THIRDxYEAR xxxxxxGRYFFINDORxxxxxxRESERVExKEEPER

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Lucy sighed and shook her head when Garnet asked if she knew why her parents acted the way they did. It wasn't as if they were like this usually and they weren't forthcoming when she asked, other than the 'we worry about you' spiel that they started sprouting.

Lucy brightened when she heard Garnet's choices; they'd share a couple of classes! "I've got Healing and Wandless Magic too, along with Alchemy and some other courses. I heard they were interesting." Lucy was surprised by the number of courses she took but she figured that she could try them and if she didn't enjoy the classes, she could drop them. On the topic of Hogsmeade, Lucy let out an amused snort at his statement. "Must have given her a shock," she teased.

At this point, Alec emerged from the crowd to Lucy's relief, apologising for missing them. "Hey Alec," she greeted him with a grin, "Let's go get a carriage then before we're stuck with strangers." Lucy didn't mind that but she didn't think Alec or Garnet would enjoy that; that's what she got being friends with introverts like them. They rode up to the castle, and when they got to the Great Hall, Garnet left to sit with Richard, leaving Alec and Lucy to find their seats at the Gryffindor table. Lucy actually paid attention to the sorting this time, sending her brother a reassuring smile when his name was called and cheering loudly when he was sorted. Now that her interest was over, she turned to Alec, eyeing him critically. "I know you've been out of the house most of the summer but did you at least manage to get signed form for Hogsmeade? Or did your parents decide to be even more annoying?" She knew both Garnet and her got theirs signed, but how was she supposed to go out to the village without her best friend? Her worries weren't unfounded either; it was extremely likely that Alec's parents would be that petty and not let their son have fun because he was a 'disappointment'.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                            a txxthe Gryffindor tablexxxxxw i t hxxAlec Avery
                                                            f e e l i n gxxworriedxxxxxw e a r i n gxxher uniform

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        - - - - - - - - -

The Forgotten Weasley

Jade Galaksylph

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

Are you insane like me? Been in pain like me?
                                                                    Do you
                                                                    tear yourself apart to entertain like me?
                                                                    Do the people
                                                                    whisper 'bout you on the train like me?
                                                                    You can't
                                                                    wake up, this is not a dream

Aleah nodded her head at Sebastian's first statement. She knew he wouldn't be better any time soon. People had died after all. "It takes time to heal. Its not quite the same but when I first got diagnosed with all my s**t, I felt awful for a long time, like I didn't deserve to be alive because I was just a burden on my parents. But it gets better and you stop feeling like that." It wasn't the same, of course, but it was the best she could come up with to comfort him, and it was similar at least in how feelings were. She offered a smile of reassurance to him.

He had been quiet for quite awhile now and she was beginning to wonder if he was judging her in his head because obviously her situation was nothing like what he'd been through because no one had died over her diagnosis. But then he started blushing and she was utterly confused by that. She wasn't stupid of course, he was blushing over her, but how did he get from life is depressing to thinking about her that quickly? At least she knew he liked her too. That was nice... but he was very slow to admitting it. Because really come on, how long did it take to say that? She could spout it out in 2 seconds, the only reason she was holding back was to protect his ego. Her parents had always told her that the boy should say it first because they were fragile little things with man egos or something. But she couldn't take waiting for much longer so he had better step up soon.

She blinked at his question and shrugged. "After sneaking out to your house I was grounded for basically the rest of summer, so my days were spent mostly babysitting my little sister. She's cute but God is she annoying... she's already showing signs of magic though. Its weird. My big brother isn't magic but somehow me and my baby sister both end up magical? I dunno how those genes work or anything, but they seem to be pretty powerful."

These voices won't leave me alone,
                                                                    Well my heart is golden, my hands are cold,
                                                                    Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
                                                                    Do you call
                                                                    yourself a hurricane like me?
                                                                    Low on
                                                                    self esteem, so you run on gasoline.

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:26 pm
User Image __________

User Image

”Good,” Aria smiled to Jilly, ”You can never have too much practice. And you know, I never did take the class but that Professor Price is pretty cute.” (For an old guy!) And giggled like a mad cow. Aria gasped as she nodded her head ferociously at Fianna. ”I know! I couldn't find anyone on the train! It's like they all disappeared! But I see Aleah and Bastian on the other end of the table now, so at least we know they're not all gone.” She was totally kidding, but sometimes, it really did feel like they were in a year with a bunch of ghosts. Maybe Aria just needs to get out of the common room more?

When talk turned to summer vacations, she practically swooned in her seat and sighed when she said, ”Oooh, the zoo? I love the London Zoo. Especially the big cat exhibits, cliché, I know but I love it. Oooh, I wish I'd done that. I had to stay and help my fam with the farm. One of our cows is pregnant so we've been babying her a lot. She's so cute.” Too bad she was going to miss the birth, stupid school. At least the baby calf will be around when she comes back, the babies are always so much fun. ”C'mon Fi, you had to've done something fun.”

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
WHEN:: Fall of 2036
WHERE:: Gryffindor Table
WITH WHO:: Jillian and Fianna

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

Kungfudemoness

Graydon Ironshield

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:20 pm
User Image
Fianna Grey
Gryffindor Fifth Year Fifteen Years OldSingle

"Yeah, he is," agreed Fianna, giggling along with Aria. Professor Price was pretty cute, even if he was way too old to be interested in any of them. It was also nice to see Aria agreed with her about the lack of Lions on the train.

Fianna smiled when Aria mentioned the pregnant cow on her family's farm, and when prompted she said brightly,"I helped my uncle deliver a litter of puppies over the summer, and they were so tiny and adorable. Ol' Lugh is like a grandpa now, I guess; not that you could tell there's like no gray, not a speck of it, in his muzzle. Our family raises Wolfhounds, and since I've been taking Care of Magical Creatures, Uncle Liam knew I could help him out, at least a little bit. We went to the big Celtic Music Festival in Waterford, and our Da scored tickets for the big Ireland vs. England match, and he took Hannah and I to the match. But it wasn't all fun and games, not when I got sixteen OWLs to write."

Shifting her attention back to the Sorting, she felt a little disappointed, and commented, "Not a lot of new Lions coming in for all that, but, at least dinner will be appearin' soon."

Essy ze Ninja

Kungfudemoness

OOC:
Username

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
                  Turn your magic on, to me she'd say
                  "Everything you wants a dream away
                  We are legends, every day"
                  That's what she told me

Under this pressure, under this weight
                  We are diamonds"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:46 pm
User ImageUser Image
Richard Indigo Devereux
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Black Sheep of the Family

“Hello Garnet,” Richard greeted his best friend upon him joining. Being in separate houses made seeing him complicated. Hearing why he hadn’t been around earlier it didn’t surprise him. Garnet was a helpful sort. “That’s fine, you know despite being in the same house I have yet to actually take to her.” He commented really beginning to question his social skills. Then again he couldn’t complain with the amount of people he did talk will, at least the one’s that did matter to him. “Who’s her brother?” He asked Garnet. Richard was a tad curious what house Lucy’s brother would fall in.

Richard groaned at the mention of electives. He was no more looking forward to them this year as he did the year before. Sure some where great like Divination and Ghost studies but everything else… He could take or leave. “What electives did you sign up for Garnet?” He asked curiously. “And, what classes did you add to your list Essie?” Why anyone would add more work to their schedule was beyond him. However, Richard would support his friends. So long as no one mentioned art he was good.

With : Essie & Garnet

Attire : Gryffindor Uniform

OOC : - - -

The Forgotten Weasley
                                      Jade Galaksylph

Not afraid to be different!
                                      Well isn't that refreshing!
                                      Your family may be Slytherin, but I think you'll find your way in...
                                      Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:05 pm
User Image

Oh, I don't know what you've been told
But this gal right here's gonna rule the world
Yeah, that is where I'm gonna be, because I wanna be
No, I don't wanna sit still, look pretty

Mood: happy
Companions: the school!
Thoughts: yay more lions rawr!

════════════════════════

"Oh sweet a pro quidditch game we should go see one next summer my parents can't exactly take me, they would if they could though, and I'm too young still to go on my own."
She said excited everyone had a good summer. Oh she would love to go to a pro quidditch match, they would be even more exciting in addition to the exciting school ones The mention of puppied reminded her of more things to say. "My aunt raises little yappy dogs, Pomeranians I believe they're called so fluffy but loud." She said he suddenly thought she might be describing herself with fluffy but loud. She was happy no one so for had a bad summer those sucked

════════════════════════

OoC:

I know the other girlies
Wanna wear expensive things
Like diamond rings
But I don't wanna be the puppet
That you're playing on a string
This queen don't need a king

Essy ze Ninja

Graydon Ironshield

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                  𝙻𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚐𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚊 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚎-
                                                  𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝
                                                  𝙶𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚢 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚎
                                                  𝙳𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚙𝚎 𝚒𝚝
                                                  𝙶𝚎𝚝 𝚞𝚙, 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚞𝚙, 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎, 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎-
                                                  𝚁𝚞𝚗 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚐𝚘!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 𝔊𝔞𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔱 𝔉𝔢𝔩𝔡𝔰𝔭𝔞𝔯 𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔯 x
                                                  Pureblood Third Year Slytherin xxxxx

< Sorting Feast 2036 >
                                                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

± : . : ± : : ± : . : ±

Slowly twisting his red-stone ring worn in his middle finger in a attempt to do something, Garnet quietly listened to Rich as it always been. He wasn't one to interrupt, unless it was something dire, but he was yet to hear anything from the redhead to say something to reach at that level, Sure, Rich's complaints about his parents irritated Garnet, but he never said a single word about them unless Garnet could tell that his bestfriend was okay with it. "She's an extrovert, you'll get that chance soon," He said, trying not to sound like he's blurting out, "her brother's Daniel. Daniel Jacobs. I think you missed a while back that he sorted to Hufflepuff." And yes, Garnet could admit that he didn't see any interests about their first years, but he'd be lying to say that he wasn't listening to the hat's shouts. Granted, he's quite an observer himself, satisfied in absorbing anything that falls within his reach.

When asked about Garnet's electives, he simply shrugged as if he was going to sa something mundane, "Not many, but I pick Wandless Magic, Care of Magical Creatures, and Healing Arts." He answered Rich, additionally looking at Essie to make sure she's included in the conversation, "I didn't find some others interesting, also I don't exactly want to bugger up and land myself to some 'No sleep' schedule, at least that's what Uncle Topaz told me." Garnet rolled his eyes and shook his head, as much as he appreciated his uncle's concern, he felt that he was being overbearing about the whole thing. Geez, he wasn't stupid enough to pick eight electives or whatever.

± : . : ± : : ± : . : ±

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                  𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 [Richard, Esther] 𝚊𝚝

User Image

𝔖𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔩𝔢 𝔄𝔱𝔱𝔦𝔯𝔢 𝔗𝔥𝔢𝔪𝔢 𝔖𝔬𝔫𝔤

< Out.Of.Character >
                                                  out of character

𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜-
                                                  𝙶𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚜
                                                  𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎!
                                                  𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚗, 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜, 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑
                                                  𝙱𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎-
                                                  𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗, 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝!

murruelecreuset
The Forgotten Weasley

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:24 pm
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice
                                                Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
                                                Listened as the crowd would sing
                                                Now the old king is dead long live the king

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly, noting where people went. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Hello everyone, and welcome back for a new school year. For those that are just now beginning their education at Hogwarts, I would like to extend a welcome and hope they are diligent in their studies. However, before we begin the feast and forget what needs to be stated, I must make the usual school announcements. There is to be no magic used in between classes in the halls, and the Forbidden Forest is still quite forbidden to anyone that doesn't wish to die young. The other school rules are posted for people to peruse at their leisure, but considering these are the most frequent violations, I must bring them up here. Now, let us sit back, tuck in, and enjoy the feast before the evening ends." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

Thinking: New year, new faces.
                                                OOC:

One minute I held the key
                                                Next the walls were closed on me
                                                And I discovered that my castles stand
                                                Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:19 pm
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice
                                                Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
                                                Listened as the crowd would sing
                                                Now the old king is dead long live the king

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been sitting quietly at the staff table for a while. However, it looked as though it was about time for him to stand and make his usual announcement. The school year had gone smoothly, with the usual hiccups regarding arguing in classes and the like. However, he was hoping that this year, there wouldn't be any sudden surprises waiting for the departing students. Standing, he walked over to the podium and cleared his throat.

"Well now, we find ourselves at the end of another year. For those who just joined us, congratulations for making it through your first year, and for those now leaving, we wish you the best in any endeavors you may pursue in the future. As such, the standings of the cup should be announced." He looked over the tables before looking back to the students. "The house cup standings are thus. In fourth place, with 90 points, is Ravenclaw. Third place, with a total of 165 points, goes to Gryffindor. Second place, with a total of 195 points, goes to Hufflepuff. And finally, in first place with a total of 415 points as well as the Quidditch Cup, goes to Slytherin! Congratulations on your wins. Now, let us tuck in, enjoy the evening, and prepare for your trips back home for the summer."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Another year's gone...
                                                OOC:

One minute I held the key
                                                Next the walls were closed on me
                                                And I discovered that my castles stand
                                                Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 2:46 pm
User ImageUser Image
Richard Indigo Devereux
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Black Sheep of the Family

“Hey,” Richard greeted Garnet as he came over. He could tell that his smile was forced but he wasn’t going to ask what was going on. Despite living next to each other the red head made it a habit to avoid bringing things up that ought to be avoided. Besides friends didn’t mean you wanted to talk about literally everything all the time. When he asked about his sister he chuckled. “Yeah, she was less annoying I suppose. Ended up getting away from most of the things that would have been annoying, by making plans elsewhere. It was a good summer and even better heading back knowing I didn’t make prefect.” He admitted. “How are things with you?” He asked as the call for boarding sounded.

*** Time Skip ***

Upon arriving at the great hall, Richard took a seat at his house table. The trip had been nice and now he would be waiting for the sorting so that dinner would appear. He was certainly hungry for a meal but he could wait. The real question now was who would go where and what would the year entail. The thought of starting the astronomy club was still looming on his mind. He’d have to go talk to his head of house… Professor Harlowe. She wasn’t the scariest person alive even if she was the deputy headmistress.

With : Gryffindors… Garnet?

Attire : Gryffindor Uniform

OOC : Feel free to join the Gryffindor table.

Jade Galaksylph

Not afraid to be different!
                                      Well isn't that refreshing!
                                      Your family may be Slytherin, but I think you'll find your way in...
                                      Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 7:14 pm
User Image
Rhett Fang Ye
<1st year>

Rhett had grinned when the Hat spoke back to him calling him by name. Apparently his adventurous spirit and recklessness and proclivity to pull pranks earned him in the house that not only his sister but Faina guessed for him. He suddenly realized that he was so busy paying attention to everything else that he missed Faina's sorting. Was she a Gryffindor too? He decided it didn't matter though it would be nice if they were in the same house for ease but if not he'd just have one more common room he could spend time in. He was sure he could figure out the password of any house if he needed to and Faina was worried about telling him it.

Grinning still, Rhett hopped from the stool and headed to the table of scarlet and gold. It was easily the loudest house and Rhett took a seat near the middle searching the table for any other first years. He couldn't just be friends with Faina after all he wanted a large group of friends so he didn't impose too much on one person after all he could be 'draining' according to some of his aunts and his grandparents.

Time: 2036-2037
                  Looking: Ready for Adventure

Hello, then, Rhett
                  Hm, adventurous and reckless,
                  And you like pranks and can't sit still
                  Yes, I know just where to place you

Gryffindor!

{OoC: Open for interaction }
                  Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 7:28 pm
User Image
Fianna Grey
Gryffindor Sixth Year Sixteen Years OldSingle

By the time Fianna finally wandered into the Great Hall, the Sorting was already taking place. She slipped in behind the knot of Unsorted students, and found an unoccupied bit of space at the Gryffindor Table. It wasn't a case of wanting to spend time with a boyfriend or something like that, so much as she rather enjoyed the stroll in the dark and crisp cool air, and the peace and quiet. Still, she made it in before the Sorting ended and the Headmaster's speech, and most importantly- dinner, and that was just fine with her.

OOC: Open for Interaction

OOC:
Username

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
                  We are legends, every day"
                  That's what she told me

Under this pressure, under this weight
                  We are diamonds"

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 5:33 am
                                            I'm not sure what they said, but if it's true I'll bet-
                                            It's just one more thing I'll regret
                                            I hate my weaknesses, they made me who I am
                                            These things inside my head, they never make much sense
                                            So I wouldn't hold my breath...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 𝔊𝔞𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔱 𝔉𝔢𝔩𝔡𝔰𝔭𝔞𝔯 𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔯ix
                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌

Fourth Year SlytherinPurebloodGardenerxxxx

「 Autumn 2037 」
                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Garnet was unable to answer Rich's question about how things were going to him. He wasn't sure how to answer that, since he did tend to dwell for many months over doing something he will never be proud of. His family was getting a bit protective over him, for some reason, and he also have to visit Mr. Hughes three times a weeks. Still, they hung out in the same compartment and rode on a carriage together. Having very little friends to sit with in the Slytherin table, he decided to sit in the opposite side of the Hall instead.

Garnet found himself staring at his hands again as he sat down with Rich, his paranoia filling onto him again that he brought himself to think that some people were staring at him. He cleared his throat, wanting to shove his thoughts right to the hidey-hole and stared at the Sorting Ceremony with green eyes. "Oh mon Dieu, so many Hufflepuffs this year." He commented with a frown, "Three sickles say that they're going to be as annoying as that Balder guy, that wide-eyed prefect. I can't wait to meet them" His tone sounded a bit sarcastic in the end, though Garnet sometimes let his tone flow when he wasn't in a good mood. But this time, he was trying to play it low, for Richard's sake.

« with [Richard] at [Gryffindor Table] »
                                            « [single] »

PROFILEOUTFITSIGNATURE TUNE

xxxxx« Out.Of.Character »xxxxx
                                            just edited a word error: I worte hazel eyes when it should've been green eyes lol

"Yeah, it's cool, I'll be okay"
                                            As I felt your pain wash over me.
                                            So I dry your eyes and hide my shakes.
                                            'Cause I hate the look that's on your face.
                                            Don't hang up, because I don't have anyone left here.
                                            Don't give up, don't hang on to anything I've said!

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 6:13 am
                                            Swιтcн oɴ тнe ѕĸy αɴd тнe ѕтαrѕ ɢlow ғor yoυ
                                            Go ѕee тнe world 'cαυѕe ιт'ѕ αll ѕo вrαɴd ɴew-
                                            Doɴ'т cloѕe yoυr eyeѕ 'cαυѕe yoυr ғυтυre'ѕ reαdy тo ѕнιɴe!
                                            Iт'ѕ jυѕт α мαттer oғ тιмe, вeғore we leαrɴ нow тo ғly
                                            Welcoмe тo тнe rнyтнм oғ тнe ɴιɢнт!
                                            Tнere'ѕ ѕoмeтнιɴɢ ιɴ тнe αιr yoυ cαɴ'т deɴy
                                            ǀвαяяα SυƖαιмαη A. Ɓαυтιѕтαix
                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
                                            First Year GryffindorHalf-bloodTech Savvyxxx

「 Sorting Feast 2037 」

Ibarra had this refreshing feeling of achievement when the Hat apparently knew what it was doing and sorted him to Gryffindor. Like, thank the Lord it happened, but that might be done with just a few words, huh? His sister Clara, rushed to him and shook his shoulders like some aggressive rough house mixed with excitable greetings. She was so embarrassing, but Barry can live, he guessed. Sisters do that all the time, and Heaven forbid if said sister was older than him.

A few minutes later, the new Gryffindor finally broke away from his Hufflepuff sister and sat down with the red-clad students. Though, not all of them seemed to be Gryffindors, because there's that brunet who was wearing green-designed robes, casually talking to a redhead Gryffindor. Huh. Eventually he laid his dark brown eyes upon the new Gryffindor after so many hours, who looked very East Asian for him. Standing up, he decided to sit next to him, "Rhett Ye, right?" Barry piped in, with a friendly smile, "Name's Ibarra, but my mates usually call me Barry. Simplicity's sake, I think. An' we're housemates now, also are you family with muggle tech?" He asked this as an icebreaker, though he was kind of hoping for it to be "Yes."

« with [Rhett] at [Gryffindor Table] »

PROFILEOUTFITSIGNATURE TUNE

xxxxx « Out.Of.Character » xxxxx
                                            ooc

Joιɴed αт тнe нιp, yeαн, yoυr ѕιdeĸιcĸ ɴeedѕ yoυ!
                                            Lιғe ιѕ α тrιp αɴd тнe roαd мαp leαdѕ yoυ
                                            Looĸ αll αroυɴd αт тнe мoυɴтαιɴѕ yoυ нαveɴ'т clιмвed
                                            Iт'ѕ вeeɴ ғυɴ вυт ɴow I've ɢoт тo ɢo,
                                            Lιғe ιѕ wαy тoo ѕнorт тo тαĸe ιт ѕlow!
                                            Bυт вeғore I ɢo αɴd нιт тнe roαd, I ɢoттα ĸɴow-
                                            Uɴтιl тнeɴ, wнeɴ cαɴ we do тнιѕ αɢαιɴ?

mc2

Quote:

Quote:

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games