Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:28 am
User ImageUser Image
xx➺ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Great Hall - Slytherin Table
xxx➺ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Emma(?)
xxxx➺ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Sorting Ceremony
xxxxx➺ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I wish I had some paper

Jessalyn was very bored watching the sorting. So far the only interesting thing that happened was another girl sending her a rude look. For a second, the redhead pondered sending her some mean words... but then she remembered she was at school and, more importantly, both her brothers were nearby. So for now, she ignored the other girl. She did, however, realize that she was probably going to have to bunk with the mean-faced girl. Farts. Oh well. It was about then she noticed someone else, another brunette moving to sit beside her.

The other girl grinned super happily, then spoke because of course. Jess did her best to read lips, getting the gist. It was Emma (or... well something), she was a first year, they'd be sharing a room, and ... an offer for friendship? Jess bit the inside of her lip, then hesitantly tapped just behind her own ear. Following that, she signed. "Hello, my name is Jessalyn. I'm deaf, or I'd love to talk. It's nice to see a friendly face, though." She sent a nervous grin since the odds of the other girl understanding sign language were slim at best. Why hadn't she thought ahead enough to bring something to write with? This was stupid! For a big magical castle there wasn't a convenient translation spell she knew of. And of course she didn't know transfiguration well enough at all, so she couldn't make what she needed either. Farts indeed.

oyehh

Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇsᴛ. Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʀᴇsᴛ
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʙᴇ ᴍʏ ɢᴜᴇsᴛ, I'ʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴀɴʏᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ʀᴜɴs ᴏᴜᴛ
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ɢᴏ ꜰᴀʀ. Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʜɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴄᴀʀs
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ᴡʜᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɪs sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ
Iᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ʟᴏsᴇ 'ᴛɪʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪɴ
Iᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
Hᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʙʀᴀɴᴅ ɴᴇᴡ sᴛᴀʀᴛ. Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʙɪɢ ᴏʟᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ʙᴇᴀᴛs ᴡɪᴅᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴇ's ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ɴᴏᴡ ꜰᴏʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
Iᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ. Iᴛ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:49 am
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice
                                                Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
                                                Listened as the crowd would sing
                                                Now the old king is dead long live the king

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly, noting where people went. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Hello everyone, and welcome back for a new school year. For those that are just now beginning their education at Hogwarts, I would like to extend a welcome and hope they are diligent in their studies. However, before we begin the feast and forget what needs to be stated, I must make the usual school announcements. There is to be no magic used in between classes in the halls, and under no circumstances should you enter the Forbidden Forest unless you wish to shorten your lifespan by a number of years. The other school rules are posted for people to peruse at their leisure, but considering these are the most frequent violations, I must bring them up here. Now, let us sit back, tuck in, and enjoy the feast before the evening ends." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

Thinking: New year, new faces.
                                                OOC:

One minute I held the key
                                                Next the walls were closed on me
                                                And I discovered that my castles stand
                                                Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:45 pm
User Image

User Image
                                            User Image
                                          • Gemma's smile dimmed a bit her her brows furrowed when the girl seemed to struggle with understanding her, but her confusion cleared up when the girl tapped her ear and started signing. No wonder she had trouble, Gemma felt like slapping her forehead. "I'm sorry," she blurted out, "I don't understand sign language," she added helplessly. "Just give me a moment," she said, hoping that the girl would understand her while she scrounged around for something to help them communicate.

Gemma scrounged around her small purse but she only found a pen. She closed her eyes and internally thought words that might've magically summoned her grandmother with dish soap if she muttered them out loud; she should've known she'd need a notepad or something, but when she needed it, she forgot to bring one. A quick look around the table brought her nothing so she tried her pockets just in case she'd find something. "Aha!" she called out softly as she triumphantly pulled out a crumpled piece of scrap paper. It was small and worn—probably a leftover from her failed attempt at origami last week—but it'd do for now.

Sharing a grin with a girl, Gemma jotted down on the paper, taking care to write small and not take up too much space. 'My name's Gemma, fellow first year, and I don't understand BSL, sorry! We could still chat and be friends if you don't mind that. What's your name?' She pushed the paper and pen over to the girl with an apologetic smile.

• WHERE Slytherin table tab tab tab WITH Jessalyn tab tab tab FEELING cheery

OOC xxx

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:10 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx➺ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Great Hall - Slytherin Table
xxx➺ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Gemma
xxxx➺ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Sorting Ceremony
xxxxx➺ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Here we go

Jessalyn tilted her head when the girl continued speaking. At first Jess thought she might not have understood, but when she watched something like "I don't understand" came out, Jess nodded. She rooted through her robe pockets, finding a purple pen, but no paper. Shame on her for forgetting! Luckily, the brunette found luck with a (pretty crumpled) piece of paper. Oh well, it'd work. Jess tugged on her hair while she watched the girl write, then looked at the note when it was passed her way. Aha, her name was Gemma, which was way cooler than just Emma. She did want to be friends, though, which made Jess smile. She grabbed her sparkly purple pen and wrote a reply.

"Hi Gemma, nice to meet you! My name is Jessalyn, and don't worry, not a lot of people seem to know BSL. I can teach you, if you want! I would like to be friends, since we'll be housemates and all!" She passed the note back, a grin on her lips. It would be fun to make friends, and Gemma seemed like a nice sort to hang around with.

oyehh

Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇsᴛ. Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʀᴇsᴛ
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʙᴇ ᴍʏ ɢᴜᴇsᴛ, I'ʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴀɴʏᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ʀᴜɴs ᴏᴜᴛ
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ɢᴏ ꜰᴀʀ. Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʜɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴄᴀʀs
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ᴡʜᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɪs sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ
Iᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
Hᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʙʀᴀɴᴅ ɴᴇᴡ sᴛᴀʀᴛ. Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʙɪɢ ᴏʟᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ʙᴇᴀᴛs ᴡɪᴅᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴇ's ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ɴᴏᴡ ꜰᴏʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
Iᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ. Iᴛ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:10 pm

Cara MiaKitty

Miss GryffindorK

oyehh

mc2

User Image

You can't make me settle down
                                                          I'd rather kick and jump and bite and scratch
                                                          And scream until I'm blue
                                                          I may as well be hyper as long as I'm still around
                                                          'Cause I'll have lots of time to be laid back
                                                          When I'm six feet underground

Cian watched the sortingas he chatted with as it was his job to be the first friendly upperclassman they would hypothetically meet. He made sure they got to enjoy the desert. The pie was super good this year! Once he could see they were done eating, he got up got up on the bench where he could be heard. He whistled to get their attention causing a few others nearby to react negatively “Yo first years! Once your done stuffing your faces I'm going to show you to our common room! I'm Cian Quinlan one of your prefects. Once your ready for bed come line up by me!” He said before hopping down and counting the kids as they gathered. “Alrighty now follow me!” Cian said with a grin once he had all of them and turned to lead them to the exit.

And I'm in no hurry to be casual
                                                                            In fact, I think, I'll wait
                                                                            Until I'm pushing up the daisies
                                                                            Like wow, man, can you relate?
                                                                            I'll be mellow when I'm dead

exit to The Dungeon Staircase

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:49 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Whitney and Cel
Mood
Anxious

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

~~

Everything feels so strange
                                                          Even myself, that I was so familiar with
                                                          Even when the bright morning comes
                                                          It doesn’t shine on me

Seok-Jin didn't think he would ever feel comfortable sitting at Slytherin table, even if all most of his friends and even his own sister happened to be in the house. This normally wasn't a problem since his friends would simply come sit with him at Hufflepuff table, which was nice. But...not when the boy was avoiding said table like the plague. It wasn't....entirely on purpose but it definitely had to do with a certain upperclassman that happened to be in his house. Who he was...also attempting to avoid. He wasn't doing so well at that, much to his chagrin. Sure he could smell her coming, what with those 'fantastic' werewolf senses, but because of her nature she could also tell were he was so it was kind of hard to avoid her. Being in the same house definitely didn't help Jin's efforts.

It's not that he didn't....like Desi but he was very nervous around her, more so than he was with most girls. It was just awkward for him. He didn't really know how to act around a girl after you snogged her....or well after she snogged you since that technically was what had happened. He was just....so awkward about it and didn't really know what to say or how to react around her anymore. So, he decided to do what he does best....avoid the problem until it goes away. But Desi isn't one to just go away. Which is why Jin was currently sitting at Slytherin table once again, picking at the food on his plate while half halfheartedly listening to the conversation that his friends were having.

I’m letting out a cold breath
                                                          In front of the hardships that repeat every day
                                                          I don’t want meaningless fights
                                                          But the more I hold it in, the bigger the thorn gets

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          OOC
                                                          Speak here

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Cara MiaKitty

Fuzzymelonlord

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                              ι goт a deмon ιn мy ѕoυl and a voιce ιn мy нead
                                              ιт'ѕ ѕayιng go, go, go! ι can ѕleep wнen ι'м dead
                                              тнere'ѕ a ѕonιc revelaтιon вrιngιng мe тo мy ĸneeѕ
                                              and тнere'ѕ a мan down вelow wнo needѕ мy ѕyмpaтнy
                                              ι goт a rιngιng ιn мy earѕ geттιng ready тo вυrѕт
                                              ѕcreaмιng "нallelυjaн, мoтнerғυcĸer, тaĸe мe тo cнυrcн"

spaceWhit was always glad that his friends had taken time to learn at least the basics of sign language, otherwise he'd never be able to follow anything they said. Having said that, he really wished that Cel would make more of an effort to slow down his talking, because he kept getting ahead of his signing, and struggling to remember how to sign what he'd said, and in general it was a total pain. Whit had asked him to repeat something more times than he could count on his hands, and they'd only been at the table for maybe fifteen minutes.

spaceOf course, it would help if Jin were participating, since his best friend usually helped out by translating or correcting Cel's mistakes. Today, however, he seemed like he was barely paying attention. Whit held up a hand, then snapped his fingers impatiently when his housemate didn't realize he was asking him to pause on the conversation. Only pause, mind, because they were talking about Maura and her grandmother and Whitney wanted to have as many details as possible so he knew how strongly he hated the woman. So far, the answer was 'with the fiery passion of a thousand suns,' but he was more than willing to upgrade it to a million if need be.

spaceOnce Cel had finally stopped, Whit turned to Jin, arching a brow.
                                              "Earth to Jin," he said, choosing to wave his hand in front of the other's boy's face rather than bothering to sign. He had a feeling the hand gestures would go unnoticed, anyway. "What's got you all space cadet? Mooning over Whitethorne again?" Whitney wasn't stupid, he knew that it wasn't so much 'mooning' as 'being terrified of', but he found that Jin was more honest when you got a rise out of him. Plus, he couldn't resist a werewolf joke. Anyway, it wasn't like he didn't know why Jin was over here, at the Slytherin table, rather than his own. The guy still felt like he was about to get detention rained down on his head for not being 'where he was supposed to be', even though practically no one sat at their own tables, ever. But it figured that even detention would be preferable to contact with Desiree. Jin had some truly spectacularly terrible priorities.

spaceThe mention of an attractive upperclassman rather predictably got Cel's attention. He straightened in his seat, as if referencing the girl in question would summon her. "Oh, is tha' stehl goin'?" he asked, a faintly jealous expression crossing his face. "Do me a favor, aye? If she snogs ye, tell me how i' is. Can' do i', meself. Sis beat me ta i', now tha's jes awkward." Cel might have little in the way of shame, but he had plenty of principles, thanks. Not sticking his tongue where his sister's had already been was definitely one of them. Except ice cream; he was definitely not above stealing a lick of two off of her ice cream cone. But that was different.

ι rιde тнe lιgнтnιng, roll wιтн тнe тнυnder
                                              ι'м goιng down down down wιтн мy ѕιѕтerѕ and вroтнerѕ
                                              ι ғell ιn love wιтн тнeιr darĸeѕт parтѕ
                                              ѕтand on тнe ѕιde oғ тнe wιld aт нearт
                                              ι plυcĸed тнe ғeaтнer oғғ a crow ѕo ι coυld ғly
                                              ѕιnce ι waѕ тнιrтeen yearѕ old ι've нad мy ғιѕт тo тнe ѕĸy

wнere - Slytherin Table
                                              wнen - Winter 2045
                                              wιтн - Jin, Cel
                                              - ooc -
                                              blah blah blah

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 5:48 pm
User Image
AUGUST TANZIL MEYLIAN LI
third year || Slytherin || muggleborn
Daily Dragon writer || Language club || Quidditch Announcer

As he had last year, August observed the Sorting with a particular interest to who would be sorted in Slytherin. He greeted each new arrival politely--and a little less formally than last year--with a handshake, name and “Welcome to Slytherin.” Unlike last year, he actually knew an incoming student or two. There was the Mermaid Princess herself, of course, and he’d met her friend Brook Knapp a few times, if the surname wasn’t enough to pique his wariness. Little Knapp was sorted to Ravenclaw -- August glimpsed Lane greeting her, followed shortly by Sonora.

August was very surprised to be greeting Rhea to his house--surely Rhea’s sweet and considerate nature would have made her better suited for Hufflepuff? Or her confidence to Gryffindor? The trolling headwear struck again. Nonetheless, he stood up as she neared the table. There were a few spots open, including the spots directly next to and across from him, where the incoming Slytherins hadn’t taken yet. ”Well done, welcome to Slytherin, Rhea. Forgoing the usual formality of a handshake, he simply smiled and pointed out the people sitting nearest them. ”That friendly bloke is Vinny Cloutier, and of course, you already know Vespera.”

setting Slytherin Hall, Sorting Feast 2045 || with Princess Rhea, Vespera, Vinny, other Slytherins
expression Smiling. Friendly || wearing Uniform with a Slytherin scarf + glasses || status The Troll Hat strikes again

[align=center][color=white]_______________[/color][/align]
[url=https://pin.it/tk2nfhfr732nd7][imgleft="height=100,width=100
https://i.imgur.com/7M86tCb.jpg[/imgleft] User ImageUser Image

All I know
Times is a valuable thing
Watch it fly by as the pendulum swings,
Watch it count down to the end of the day
The clock ticks life away.

"In the End" by Linkin Park, cover by Jonathan Young and Caleb Hyles.

addaellis

Trickblues

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 8:33 pm
User Image
User Image
You've got a big heart
The way you see the world
It got you this far
You might have some bruises
And a few of scars
But you know you're gonna be okay
And even though you're scared
You're stronger than you know

User Image
Halfblood | First Year Slytherin | Eleven Years Old
Sorting Ceremony 2045 Slytherin Table With: August, Ves, Vinny, Slytherins
Wearing: Hair, School Robes Status: This is good.

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Rhea hadn’t been expecting the answer she received from the Sorting Hat—evidently neither did Jonah, as the two exchanged a shocked look as her house was announced. Her surprise shifted into a bright smile, however, as she realized she was going to the dungeons. She was going to be with the mermaids! Not to mention Vespera and August were there! Sure, she was a tad disappointed to be separated from Brook and Aidene, but this scenario had certainly brightened her mood concerning her mandatory presence at the school. She asked for a challenge, and the challenge had been issued. The next several years under the lake would surely be fun. She had so many plans already!

The little witch made her way to her assigned table and had been caught off guard when August had actually stood to greet her with a praise of well done. She felt her cheeks warm. “Oh, well, I didn’t really do much... But thank you!” He introduced a rather large boy whose name she’d recognized as one of her brother’s friends, and of course— “Vespera! I’m so glad I get to be in your house! I really missed you this summer! You’ll show me the best places to see mermaids later, right?” She turned her attention to Vinny, “It’s nice to meet you, Vinny. Jonah talks about you a lot. Good things, of course.”

Rhea took a seat beside August, happy as could be. Sure, she could have taken the empty seat further to the left of her, but then that would have just been silly, wouldn’t it? This was much more preferable.

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
If you're lost out where the lights are blinding
Caught in all, the stars are hiding
That's when something wild calls you home, home
If you face the fear that keeps you frozen
Chase the sky into the ocean
That's when something wild calls you home, home

addaellis

kungfudemoness

stefan lee salvatore

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 9:25 pm
User Image User Image
Shawna Brynn Llywarch
Slytherin First Year
Halfblood Future Business Owner

Location : Great Hall ~ Slytherin

Shawna smiled at the hat’s words. Not the sort to let anything get in her way. It was right about that. As she walked to the table adorn with green and silver, she felt a sense of belonging already. Slytherin would be her home for seven long years and she intended to enjoy every minute of it. Hopefully she’d even get to play Quidditch this coming year.

Prancing over to the Slytherin table she slipped into a seat next to Rhea, who had been sorted before her. She was talking with a group of older students. They must have been people she knew somehow. Shawna was unfortunately not to so luck to know anyone going in so perhaps this was her chance to meet some people. “Hey guys, I’m Shawn. Hope you don’t mind me joining.” She greeted them. While that was called inserting herself into the conversation. She really hoped they didn’t mind.

Company : Fellow Slytherins... Rhea, August, Vespera & Vinny

OOC : - - -

Trickblues
                                                  addaellis
                                                  kungfudemoness
                                                  stefan lee salvatore

Ambition, eh? Simple enough
                                                  I see you're not the sort to let anything get in your way
                                                  You'll be right at home in
                                                  Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 12:49 pm
User Image
❃Vespera❃Salazar❃
User ImageFourth Year SlytherinUser Image

▬▬"People may tell me I mean a lot to them and I'm special to them,"▬▬

Vespera sat in the compartment with her usual crew. She had won a crup at the festival, and as such she had gone to get a license for having one, and went to pick up her puppy. She had seen one puppy, the breeder said surely she wouldn’t want that one, it was the runt, it was the least likely to survive. Vespera knew that was the one for her. So her little Crup puppy sat on her lap, wearing a cute green harness with a silver leash attached to it. She had named the puppy Lyra. Lyra Crup Salazar. She had been working on training it, the breeder said the breed wasn’t a fan of muggles, Vespera figured if there were muggleborns at the school they were probably safe, but her Crup needed someone else to attack besides herself. The main point of training? To get Lyra to lick anyone who called her short. It was a work in progress, but she had goals to use her companions as bait for training, she just had to wait until they made note to her height. She would only have to wait a matter of time before Vinny would say SOMEHING.

Of course, they were talking about their summers. Vespera hadn’t seen them much this year, it was rather odd frnakly. Other than the festival, where she walked off without notice, she hadn’t seen any of them. Oh well, she also hadn’t made them upset this summer so that was a plus. When it was time to go, Vespera went to a carriage and rode with strangers, not bringing up any conversation. When she got to the feast hall she went over to her table and began watching the sorting, it was the same every year. This year Jonah’s younger sister was being sorted, so was Kam and Iggy’s sister. So many younger siblings this year. She sighed and waited until it was time for food, watching Lyra as she kept sniffing the feet of those around them.

Suddenly, a girl her height sat down with the older kids, she looked over and saw a face similar to Rions. She blinked and realized it was a girl, ah. Rhea. How did this cutie end up in Slytherin? Well, Rhea would enjoy the mermaids at least. Rhea was a sweetheart, and said she missed her this summer, well at least one of the Lanes had, she smiled at Rhea,"Of course I'll show you the mermaids, and the giant squid." She glanced across the hall at Jonah, and smiled at him. She hoped he would know that Ves would protect Rhea as best as she could, it was the least Ves could do for the Lanes (even if they had basically ignored her all summer). Ves looked at the other girl that joined, Shawn and nodded to her, "Welcome to the Snakes Shawn."

▬▬ "But I know there's someone they will always choose over me." ▬▬

Where: Welcome Feast
With Whom: Slytherins
Thinking about: So far, I still have friends... I think. And Lyra. always Lyra.
Vespera Description: Short 4'8", blond hair, green eyes and obvious loss of tan from previous years.
Wearing: School Robes
OOC: Open for Interaction

trickblues

addaellis

kungfudemoness

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 4:15 am
User Image
AUGUST TANZIL MEYLIAN LI
third year || Slytherin || muggleborn
Daily Dragon writer || Language club || Quidditch Announcer

Rhea took the seat...next to him? It was an empty seat, the choice meant nothing. And August understood. Leash or no, Lyra Crup Salazar was intimidating. He was pretty sure it had tried to bite him twice already, but whether that was because he had commented that he was taller than Vespera now or because it was a little demon dog he had yet to decide.

”Shawn...Llywarch, right?” he confirmed, back to the handshake greeting. He’d nearly missed her sorting, but at least he remembered her name when Professor Harlowe called. Hopefully he’d remembered the right pronounciation. ”August Li, third year, welcome to Slytherin,”

August sat back down, cautiously giving Rhea enough space, and was going to leave the introductions to Vespera herself, but when Vespera stopped at welcome, he saw a prime opportunity for a little snark: ”This fourth year is Vespera Salazar. Stay wary, for she’ll poke you when you least expect,” He introduced for the benefit of all first years around. Alright, that was enough. He at least had to give a fair introduction. ”But otherwise, she’s a fine writer for the Daily Dragon and doing well in Healing, so do make friends.”

He’d missed a few names, but it didn’t seem like anyone who had been sorted to Slytherin. His obligatory joke of the month accomplished, August returned attention to the Sorting, unless someone addressed him.

setting Slytherin Hall, Sorting Feast 2045 || with Princess Rhea, Vespera, Vinny, Shawn, other Slytherins
expression Smiling. Friendly || wearing Uniform with a Slytherin scarf + glasses || status Alright Lyra, don't kill me onw.

murruelecreuset

Trickblues

User Image User ImageUser Image

All I know
Times is a valuable thing
Watch it fly by as the pendulum swings,
Watch it count down to the end of the day
The clock ticks life away.

"In the End" by Linkin Park, cover by Jonathan Young and Caleb Hyles.

addaellis

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 6:02 pm
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly, noting where people went. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Hello everyone, and welcome back for a new school year. For those that are just now beginning their education at Hogwarts, I would like to extend a welcome and hope they are diligent in their studies. However, before we begin the feast and forget what needs to be stated, I must make the usual school announcements. There is to be no magic used in between classes in the halls, and under no circumstances should you enter the Forbidden Forest unless you wish to shorten your lifespan by a number of years. The other school rules are posted for people to peruse at their leisure, but considering these are the most frequent violations, I must bring them up here. Now, let us sit back, tuck in, and enjoy the feast before the evening ends." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

Thinking: New year, new faces.
                                                OOC:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:07 pm
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been sitting quietly at the staff table for a while. However, it looked as though it was about time for him to stand and make his usual announcement. The school year had gone smoothly, with the usual hiccups regarding arguing in classes and the like. However, he was hoping that this year, there wouldn't be any sudden surprises waiting for the departing students. Standing, he walked over to the podium and cleared his throat.

"Well now, we find ourselves at the end of another year. For those who just joined us, congratulations for making it through your first year, and for those now leaving, we wish you the best in any endeavors you may pursue in the future. As such, the standings of the cup should be announced." He looked over the tables before looking back to the students. "The house cup standings are thus. In fourth place, with 10 points, is Hufflepuff. Third place, with a total of 170 points, goes to Ravenclaw. Second place, with a total of 310 points, goes to Slytherin. And finally, in first place with a total of 450 points as well as the Quidditch Cup, goes to Gryffindor! Congratulations on your wins. Now, let us tuck in, enjoy the evening, and prepare for your trips back home for the summer."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Another year's gone...
                                                OOC:

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:40 pm
User Image
                                                  It's a new day, but it all feels old
                                                  It's a good life, that's what I'm told
                                                  But everything, it all just feels the same
                                                  At my high school, it felt more to me
                                                  Like a jail cell, a penitentiary
                                                  My time spent there only made me see

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ || Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

As felt his grin stretch wide across his face, and he didn't exactly take a seat until after he'd heard his brother's sorting. The minute he did, he was grinning and clapping and waving toward his twin until Rune saw him before he finally took a full seat. Not that he cared what anyone really thought about him supporting his brother. He'd heard about the infamous Slytherin-Gryffindor rivalry for ages, but considering his mum was a Slytherin and his aunt was a Gryffindor, well, they could bite him if they didn't like it. It wasn't like he was going to try and impress them. Looking around, he figured he could try to talk to his new housemates or watch the sorting. Considering he was one of the very first sorted, he figured he'd wait and then talk. Besides, he figured his mum was likely to send him a letter on how to navigate Slytherin, which, well, if he had been able to navigate his mind-reading mum, he was sure he could navigate the house.

════════════════════════

Thinking: This is brilliant! I wonder if we're able to tell the house is under the lake or not!
                                                  OOC: Open for interaction!

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Go to college, a university
                                                  Get a real job, that's what they said to me
                                                  But I could never live the way they want
                                                  I'm gonna get by and just do my time
                                                  Out of step, while they all get in line
                                                  I'm just a minor threat, so pay no mind

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games