Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 9:22 am
User ImageUser Image

xx❧ Ɯнєяє Aм I? Lake Shore
xxx❧ Ɯнσ ιѕ Ɯιтн Mє? Enid
xxxx❧ Ɯнαт'ѕ Ɠσιηg Oη? Helping a Friend
xxxxx❧ Ɯнαт'ѕ ιη Mу Hєαɗ? I hope she's alright

Jo had been in the Common Room studying for her NEWTs for what felt like forever. After her brain started going numb (and she'd read the same passage at least 5 times), she decided a change in scenery was due. After putting away her books, Jo grabbed her sketchbook and her box of pencils and headed out. She wandered down toward the lake, since it always seemed to soothe her. The girl walked onto the rocky beach and looked a bit surprised to see Enid there, looking upset. She moved over and sat beside the girl, brown eyes searching for what to say. "Enid? Everything alright? You look.... unhappy." Joellen set aside her things, a bigger issue at play. Besides, she had plenty of time to draw, but friends came first. Especially friends in need.

murruelecreuset

Mᴏᴛᴏʀᴄʏᴄʟᴇ's ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴋɪɴɢ ʟᴏᴛ, ʀᴇᴠᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴇɴɢɪɴᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴛᴏᴘ
Mᴀᴛᴄʜᴇs ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴏɪsᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ. Hᴏᴜsᴛᴏɴ I ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ
Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴅᴏᴇs ᴇᴠᴇʀʏʙᴏᴅʏ ɢᴏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ ɢᴏ? Tʜᴇʏ ɢᴏ sᴏ ꜰᴀsᴛ I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ
Wᴇ ʜᴀᴛᴇ sᴏ ꜰᴀsᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ sʟᴏᴡ. Lᴏɴᴅᴏɴ I ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ
Aɴᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ I ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɪᴛ I ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɪᴛ I ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴅʀɪɴᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɪᴛ I ᴋᴇᴇᴘ sᴘɪɴɴɪɴɢ
Aᴠᴇ Mᴀʀʏ A ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ? Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ?
Hᴏᴡ ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɢᴏɴᴇ ᴍᴀᴅ
Hᴇʟᴘ ᴍᴇ ʟᴇᴛ ɢᴏ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴏs ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴍᴇ. Tʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴏᴜɴᴅs ᴍᴇ
I ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ, "ᴄʜɪʟᴅ ʙᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ, ᴄʜɪʟᴅ ʙᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ"

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 4:54 pm
User Image User Image
Enid Lambert née Brewster
Half-Blood Slytherin Seventh Year Adopted

Enid sat at the edge of the lake looking out at the water. She sensed she wasn't alone but didn't care to look up until she saw Jo sit beside her. She shouldn't be surprised to see Jo. Jo loved the water, seemed she always had. "Hey Jo," She greeted the Hufflepuff girl. "I'm okay." Was that the truth though? Enid didn't think it was a lie per say. It just wasn't the total truth. "I'm just struggling to figure out my future really." She admitted.

"Everyone does that at some point I'm sure." Enid added knowing it was true. Even older people did. She knew he mother and father did all the time. "I used to have everything for the most part figured out and now I haven't a clue." She knew her brother had told her not to worry about it but hard not to, right?

"How are you doing today? Besides listening to my woes... I know I'm not usually like this..."

Company : My thoughts... Jo

OOC : - - -

Miss GryffindorK

Hm... a sharp, analytical mind
                                                Healthy skepticism and a penchant for telling tall tales?
                                                You're a curious one, but what to do with you?
                                                I think you'll do quite well in
                                                Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:11 pm
User Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          anoтнer looѕe cannon gone вι-polar, ѕlιpped down, coυldn'т geт мυcн lower
                                                          qυιcĸѕand'ѕ goт no ѕenѕe oғ нυмor, ι'м ѕтιll laυgнιng lιĸe нell
                                                          yoυ тнιnĸ тнaт вy cryιng тo мe, looĸιng ѕo ѕorry, тнaт ι'м gonna вelιeve
                                                          yoυ've вeen ιnғecтed вy a ѕocιal dιѕeaѕe - well, тнen тaĸe yoυr мedιcιne

spaceOnce it seemed like the first years were all accounted for, Cal began leading them to the lake. He stopped at the shore, doing a quick headcount to make sure he hadn't lost anyone on the way. "Alright, everyone, listen up! We'll be taking the boats across the lake to the school. Each boat seats four students, and someone will have to hold the lantern. Be careful boarding, and no fooling around. I don't want to see any nonsense, and I don't think any of you want to land a detention before you even make it to the school." Knowing that there were probably at least one or two students, who'd fancy just that, Cal narrowed his eyes and crossed his arms before continuing. "Any students who think it would be funny or somehow impressive to accomplish such a task, I advise you re-evaluate your priorities. Carefully." Alright, so it paid to be intimidating sometimes. He found that, generally, he didn't have to make outright threats; his face and posture did it for him. He was pretty sure that anything the students could think of as far as a punishment would be far more severe than anything he'd actually hand out; he'd heard from his daughter a few of the ridiculous things she'd heard students gossiping about professors handing out as punishments. Where kids got these ideas, he'd never know, especially since some of them bordered on torture.

ι creaтed тнe ѕoυnd oғ мadneѕѕ, wroтe тнe вooĸ on paιn
                                                          ѕoмeнow ι'м ѕтιll нere тo eхplaιn
                                                          тнaт тнe darĸeѕт нoυr never coмeѕ ιn тнe nιgнт
                                                          yoυ can ѕleep wιтн a gυn, wнen yoυ gonna waĸe υp and ғιgнт?

wнere - Hogsmeade Station
                                                          wнen - Sept 1, 2045 - Evening
                                                          wιтн - First Year Students
                                                          - ooc -
                                                          First Years should follow Cal!

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:48 pm
User ImageUser Image

ι ¢αи'т ѕтσρ ѕнαкιи' - тнє яσσм нαѕ α gяσσνє
                                                  αи∂ тнє fℓσσя ιт'ѕ αℓмσѕт єαятнqυαкιи', υнυн
                                                  ℓσσк ωнαт ωє'яє мαкιи', нιѕтσяу συт σи тнє fℓσσя
                                                  αи∂ ιт'ѕ נυѕт αωαкιи', υнυн
                                                  ѕσ gєт тнαт иєє∂ℓє ιи тнє ¢σяє, ѕ¢яαт¢н тнαт вα¢к αи∂ gιммє мσяє
                                                  уσυ киσω zα¢тℓу ωнαт ι ¢αмє нєяє fσя - вα¢к ιт υρ αи∂ ∂σ ιт αgαιи

spaceBillie responded to Laurel's teasing in an obviously very mature manner. Which is to say, she blew a raspberry at the other girl. This was, of course, before admitting, "I almost didn't." She rolled her eyes dramatically, then giggled. "I was up all night with mum and dad, and ate too much this morning. So I basically passed out on the train. I'm lucky Jack was feeling nice enough to wake me up when we arrived." Then again, if Jack hadn't, Tris would've. Or Tally or Tara. Probably. Jack was the only one among them who was mean enough to maybe let her end up back at King's Cross in London.

spaceThe introduction of the two boys was met with a grin (even though neither of them shook her hand - she didn't have cooties!), and she positively coo'ed over Caspian's toad.
                                                  "He's amazing," she declared, quite authoritatively. "I have a dog, her name is Rose. But I had to leave her at home 'cause first years aren't allowed dogs." She pouted a little. She was going to miss Rosie! They had been basically inseparable since she'd gotten her. "I can bring her next year, though. She'll love it, so much open space to run around in!"

spaceBillie did not so much walk behind Mr. Murdoch as she did skip, which she decided was the smart thing to do, since she was even shorter than your average first year, and didn't want to lose anybody. Skipping kept her stride quick enough that it made up for being shorter. Plus, it was more fun than boring old walking or jogging, anyway. The assertion that they would not all fit in a boat turned out to be correct, though only by one person. She looked around thoughtfully. "What do we do?" she asked, looking to Laurel and Aspen for guidance. Billie was not a leader, by any stretch of the imagination. She supposed she could only hope that she would not end up alone by dint of having been the last one to join the small group. Though, she could always find another boat. That boat wouldn't have Laurel and Aspen in it, though.

ѕℓαм тнαт вαѕѕ αи∂ мαкє ιт ѕιиg, gινє тнσѕє ѕтяιиgѕ тнαт яιρ 'и zιиg
                                                  уσυ киσω zα¢тℓу ωнαт ι ¢αмє нєяє fσя - вα¢к ιт υρ αи∂ ∂σ ιт αgαιи
                                                  fяσм тнє мι∂∂ℓє тσ тнє тσρ тσ тнє єи∂
                                                  вα ∂ℓυ ∂ℓα ∂ℓυи ∂ℓσ∂αу вα ∂ℓυ ∂ℓα ∂ℓυи ∂ℓσ∂αу
                                                  ι ∂σи'т ¢αяє ιf нє'ѕ α fяιєи∂ fяσм тнє fяσит
                                                  тσ тнє мι∂∂ℓє тσ тнє вα¢к тσ тнє єи∂

wнere - By the Lake
                                                  wнen - Sept 1, 2046
                                                  wιтн - Laurel, Aspen, Caspian, Elias
                                                  - ooc -
                                                  blah blah blah

Miss GryffindorK

The Forgotten Weasley

Yukina101

cold doubt

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:25 pm
User Image User Image

════════════════════════
Asʙᴊøʀɴ Bᴏʀsᴏɴ || Rᴜɴᴇ Bᴏʀsᴏɴ
Uɴsᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ || Uɴsᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ
|| Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀs ||
════════════════════════

Rune glanced at Nasim as she asked about where they went from the train. He was certainly happy to get off of it, and even happier that they were able to walk around. He was just likely to strangle As the moment the two were alone. "I think my bestemor said something about someone showing up and guiding us to the boats? She sounded certain of it, in any case." That was about the point that Some older man that Rune was certain his Aunt Kiki said was her dad walked up, calling for the first years to follow him. "And I think that's our cue."

As sighed, but then spotted Wren from earlier and made a quick decision. "Well, you two catch a boat for us. I'm gonna catch something else!" He proceeded to ignore Rune call for him to stop and hurried over to Wren, wrapping an arm around the other boy. "I see you're all alone here, china. We're getting a boat together. You're coming with!" With a grin, he pulled Wren along, walking over to where Mister Murdoch was directing people into boats.

Rune spotted him and rolled his eyes. He glanced toward Nasim and sighed, shaking his head. "I swear, my twin is completely barmy."

"Barmy with someone to share the ride with. C'mon, let's snag a boat." With that, As hopped on down into one, holding it steady and waiting.

Rune rolled his eyes and climbed in himself, shaking his head. He picked up the lantern and waited. He couldn't wait for the sorting. Maybe he could get a break from As if they were sorted into different houses.

════════════════════════
OOC:

Yukina101

addaellis

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:30 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Hogsmeade Platform
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Laurel, Cas, Elias, Billie
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Boats
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? AAAAAAAAAAAAH

Aspen issued a gentle grin toward Cas, who seemed incredibly excited about Rags. Of course, he had good reason, since Ragnok was a handsome toad. The older twin looked over at the other, lifting an eyebrow when she said there wouldn't be enough room on the boats. "I'd only just forgotten about the boats. But you're right. I believe they only hold four." She glanced around, thinking she wasn't getting on the boat without Laurel, and Billie was for sure with them, given they knew each other prior.... But she wasn't sure about either of the boys, especially since they'd all only just met.

As for Elias, Aspen watched him for a moment as he said he hadn't meant to eavesdrop. "You get one pass. Everyone does. After that, I can't promise your safety." She shrugged, adding a tiny grin. The others were talking about pets, but Aspen didn't have one, nor had she connected with any at the stores. Maybe she'd find one eventually, but for now she preferred to run with the wolves..... literally. When Mister Cal addressed them, Aspen looked over at the man, but wasn't excited. The group walked down to the water, Aspen still trying to figure out who would sit where. "Alright, the boat must contain Laurel and Myself, because I won't get in without Laur.... Billie's coming with us because we've known her since forever.... So... it's up to you boys to decide. Other one's gonna have to find another boat. We can't fit all five of us in there." She sighed quietly, then took her sister's hand tightly and stepped into the boat. Bad plan. Very bad plan! She took the vial of potion from her pocket and drank it, sitting in the boat. It was horrible to be in a seat that was moving of its own volition.

The Forgotten Weasley

Yukina101

Cold Doubt

Cara MiaKitty

Hᴇʏ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ᴡɪʟᴅꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ, ɢʀᴏᴡɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴsʜɪɴᴇ, sᴏᴀᴋɪɴ' ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ᴏꜰ ʟɪꜰᴇ I ᴡᴀs ʀᴀɪsᴇᴅ ɪɴ
          Rᴜɴɴɪɴ' ʙᴀʀᴇꜰᴏᴏᴛ, ʙʟᴏᴏᴍɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴀ sᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ sʜᴏᴡᴇʀ, ᴘᴏɴʏᴛᴀɪʟ ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴ', I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇʟᴘ ɪᴛ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ᴡɪʟᴅꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ
          Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴄᴏᴛᴛᴏɴ ᴅʀᴇss ʜᴀɴɢɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴍʏ sɪsᴛᴇʀs ᴄʟᴏsᴇᴛ. I ᴛʜɪɴᴋ I'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇᴀʀ ɪᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴇᴇᴋᴇɴᴅ
          Pᴀɪɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴛᴏᴇs, ʙᴏᴜɢʜᴛ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴄʜᴇʀʀʏ ʟɪᴘ ɢʟᴏss. ɴᴏ ʀᴏsᴇ, ɴᴏ ᴅᴀɪsʏ, ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I ɢᴏᴛ
          I'ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡʜᴏ ɴᴇᴇᴅs ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ sᴜɴ, ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ, ᴀɴ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ꜰɪᴇʟᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴘʟᴀʏ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:43 am
User Image
                                              ╔═════════════════════════╗
                                              Hailey Scheer
                                              Eleven Years Old - First Year - Unsorted - Muggleborn
                                              ╚═════════════════════════╝

Hailey followed the herd of first years down to the lake. She still hadn’t made any friends, but she had to make it to Hogwarts somehow, which required her to sit with another three students. Scoping the crowd out, she noticed a group of five. Well, this may be perfect, because she couldn’t imagine Mr. Murdoch allowing five students to sit in a boat with room for four – he just didn’t seem like the type of budge on those sorts of rules. So, Hailey joined the group and asked, “You lot look like you need to split up. Anyone mind if I join one of your boats?”

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Two, four, six, eight!
                                              Who do we appreciate?

Miss GryffindorK
Cara MiaKitty
The Forgotten Weasley
Yukina101
Cold Doubt

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:48 pm
User ImageElias Oleander Locke━━━━━━━
First Year - Unsorted ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

Eli began to grimace at the boats size. They all just met and here they are splitting up again. At least they were all going to the same location.

And when one door closes, another one opens. Or so says his mother. Such an optimist. Eli turned to meet the newly joined first year offering to share a boat with the groups' leftover members.

"Oh well, there's we go! Even Stevens!" Eli exclaimed. Now no one would have to sit by their lonesome. "

He looked to Cas on what he wanted to do. "Cas, you came into the group first, I suppose it's only fair you would have the choice to stick with the group, and fill out this boat, and I can sit in the other one. Or on the other hand, we can sit 3 in each and you can ride with us, whichever you prefer."

Eli turned to fully face the newcomer to the group. "My name is Eli. This is Cas, Billie, Laurel, and Aspen. It's a pleasure to meet you. I'd be happy to split this other boat with you."

Eli walked over to the empty boat and took his first steps in, ready to ride off to the castle.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

The Forgotten Weasley

Yukina101

Miss GryffindorK

Cara MiaKitty

kiska166

Cold Doubt

Distinct Prophet

9,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:55 pm

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Miss GryffindorK

User Image
ᗰOᗰᗰY, ᗯᕼᗩT ᗪOEᔕ ᕼYᑭEᖇ ᗰEᗩᑎ?
TEᗩᑕᕼEᖇ ᔕᗩYᔕ I'ᒪᒪ ᑎEᐯEᖇ ᖇEᗩᗪ
ᔕᕼE ᔕᗩYᔕ I ᑎEEᗪ TO TᗩKE ᗩ ᑭIᒪᒪ
ᔕO I ᑕᗩᑎ ᒪEᗩᖇᑎ TO ᔕIT ᖇEᗩᒪ ᔕTIᒪᒪ

Jass heard the call for first years and practically bounced to where they needed to meet up. They were joined by the shy boy with a weird eye before moving to the boats. Perhaps the kid would have issues getting into boat, so Jass made sure to pick the best looking boat which was had in the lighting and the fact they all looked old. He climbed un and made sure to hold the lantern. "I'll hold it down so it wiggles less! Join me!" Jass said hoping to be of help. The poor kid seemed as nervous as Jass was excited. Hopefully he wasn't scared of boats that really suck!

ᗩT ᒪEᗩᔕT TᕼᗩT'ᔕ ᗯᕼᗩT ᗰY TEᗩᑕᕼEᖇ ᔕᗩIᗪ
                                                                          ᗩᒪᒪ TᕼE OTᕼEᖇ KIᗪᔕ TᗩKE TᕼEᗰ;
                                                                          I TᕼIᑎK I ᗩᗰ TᕼE OᑎᒪY OᑎE
                                                                          I ᑎEEᗪ ᔕOᗰETᕼIᑎG TO ᔕᒪOᗯ ᗰE ᗪOᗯᑎ
                                                                          I TᗩᒪK TOO ᗰᑌᑕᕼ 'ᑕᗩᑌᔕE I ᗩᗰ ᗪᑌᗰᗷ

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:32 pm
Living is easy with eyes closed
Misunderstanding all you see
It's getting hard to be someone
But it all works out
It doesn't matter much to me

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Unsorted Fırst YeαrPurebloodLucч

ஐﻬ ❀♫ ♪ Nasim followed after the twins as they were corralled towards the lake where they'd be boating to the castle. She raised an eyebrow when As bounced away but didn't try following him with her eyes since she was pretty sure he'd be back. She did however snort as Rune swore that his brother was barmy which, after the past few hours of knowing him, she completely agreed. "I've literally only known him roughly nine hours but I can't disagree." she pointed out with a grin and snicker. Seeing as As had already claimed a boat, and the boy from the platform, she merely just shrugged seeing it was easier to just go along with it and gingerly climbed into the boat making sure not to jostle it too much.

Diamond Wales

addaellis

Let me take you down
    'Cause I'm going to Strawberry Fields
    Nothing is real
    And nothing to get hung about
    Strawberry Fields forever

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:48 pm
User Image

anoтнer looѕe cannon gone вι-polar, ѕlιpped down, coυldn'т geт мυcн lower
                                                          qυιcĸѕand'ѕ goт no ѕenѕe oғ нυмor, ι'м ѕтιll laυgнιng lιĸe нell
                                                          yoυ тнιnĸ тнaт вy cryιng тo мe, looĸιng ѕo ѕorry, тнaт ι'м gonna вelιeve
                                                          yoυ've вeen ιnғecтed вy a ѕocιal dιѕeaѕe - well, тнen тaĸe yoυr мedιcιne

spaceCal watched all of the first years as they made their way into the boats. Best he could tell, everyone managed to get in the boats safely. Glad to see that everyone had made it in more or less unscathed, though there had been a lot of tripping, he boarded one of the boats as well, then called out again for their attention.

space"Alright, everyone! Get settled in, we're about to move." When the first years stopped moving about so much, he settled himself in and tapped the wood of the boat he'd boarded, causing the entire fleet to begin moving slowly across the lake. "As we move, be still, be careful, and don't try any funny business. Get a good look at the castle, maybe try to see if you can see anything interesting in the lake, but do not do anything that might cause your boat to tip over or someone to fall out." This time, there was no attempt at sounding kind; he wanted the students to know better than to try anything. And he certainly didn't want anyone falling into the lake. He'd been doing well enough at the job, he didn't want to ruin it by having to show up at the Great Hall with some poor child freezing and soaked to the bones.

ι creaтed тнe ѕoυnd oғ мadneѕѕ, wroтe тнe вooĸ on paιn
                                                          ѕoмeнow ι'м ѕтιll нere тo eхplaιn
                                                          тнaт тнe darĸeѕт нoυr never coмeѕ ιn тнe nιgнт
                                                          yoυ can ѕleep wιтн a gυn, wнen yoυ gonna waĸe υp and ғιgнт?

wнere - Hogsmeade Station
                                                          wнen - Sept 1, 2046 - Evening
                                                          wιтн - First Year Students
                                                          - ooc -
                                                          First Years should follow Cal!

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:53 pm
What do you want from me? Why don't you run from me?
What are you wondering? What do you know?
Why aren't you scared of me? Why do you care for me?
When we all fall asleep, where do we go?

Uᥒsortᥱd Fιrst Yᥱᥲr Pᥙrᥱbᥣood Rᥲgᥒok

✱✲❃ Cas beamed and was practically bouncing in excitement that the newest girl, Billie, thought Rags was also amazing though he did feel a bit guilty about not shaking her hand. His grip was shaky at best on Rags and he could feel that his poor toad was still rather anxious being surrounded by so many new people, kinda like him to be honest. He thought it was awesome she had a dog but felt bad for her that she couldn't bring it until next year, that didn't seem fair. But Billie didn't seem to want to dwell on it too long so he just nodded and agreed that her dog would like all the nature surrounding Hogwarts next year. He eagerly followed the group and the other first years as they were lead towards the docked boats and finally managed to finagle Rags into his pocket with the promise of some fudge flies later on.

It wasn't until they actually reached the boats that he finally got what the others had apparently already understood which was who was going to go in the main boat. Aspen though spoke up about who had to be in the boat with her and that he and Eli had to choose among themselves who could join them. Part of Cas didn't like that she had just elected herself to be the supposed leader of the boat but he took note that she hadn't said it mean or demanding like his own sister might've and that she took some potion before stepping into the boat. From how pale she looked, he figured she didn't like the water or the boat or both and was not very happy to be doing this. Before he could even speak or decide, another girl came over asking if she could help split their group more evenly which Eli then happily jumped ship (so to speak) to go with the new girl and stepping into a new boat. Torn, he looked between the two boats and contemplated before coming to a decision. "We'll see each other at the castle right? I'll even let you guys, erm, girls hold Rags if you need it when we're there. He seems to like you." he offered giving them what he hoped was a sympathetic grin. He then went over to the new boat and gave a reassuring pat to his pocket hearing a defiant croak to know Rags was still present then eagerly jumped in.

The Forgotten Weasley

Miss GryffindorK

Cara MiaKitty

Cold Doubt

kiska166

Come here
Say it, spit it out, what is it exactly
You're payin'? Is the amount cleanin' you out, am I satisfactory?
Today, I'm thinkin' about the things that are deadly
The way I'm drinkin' you down
Like I wanna drown, like I wanna end me

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:31 am
Her dirty paws and furry coat
She ran down the forest slope
The forest of talking trees
They used to sing about the birds and the bees
The bees had declared a war

User Image
LAUREL
NICOLE
HILL

UNSORTED │ HALFBREED │ FIRST YEAR

Laurel wasn't surprised to hear that Billoe had fallen asleep on the train, or that it was because her parents had let her stay up all night. They were pretty easygoing when it came to stuff like that. Not that her own parents were very strict, either, although Da could be- just more so in terms of 'don't do anything stupid or dangerous' and 'respect flora and fauna' rather than yelling at her and her sisters to go to bed early. As for Mum, well, she didn't really have much of a grasp on things like 'go to bed' or 'put your shoes on'. Laurel wouldn't have it any other way, of course. "I would have left you," she smirked. "Serves you right for wasting the train ride- do you know how boring today was for us, just sitting around waiting for everyone else to show up?"

Once they reached the lake, Aspen immediately took charge, not so much because her twin cared who sat with who but because Laurel could tell how aggravated she was at the thought of the boat trip. She gave her sister a reassuring squeeze as they clambered into the boat, then sat beside her. "It'll be over before you know it," she said, waving at Caspian and the other boy, Eli, as they joined a girl in another boat. Mister Murdoch gave them the spiel about no roughhousing, and then the boats lurched into motion. Laurel found it hard to hide her grin as they began to glide across the dark water, but out of sympathy for her sister tried not to 'ooh' and 'ahh' too much. "There's the castle," she pointed as the towering building came into view, looming above them all. "Just look at that, Asp."

OOC:
Miss GryffindorK

Yukina101

Cara MiaKitty

Cold Doubt

The sky wasn't big enough for them all
The birds, they got help from below
From dirty paws and the creatures of snow
So for a while things were cold
They were scared down in their holes

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:49 pm

The boats glided smoothly through the water until they reached the far shore. The castle grew in size and those in the boats could see the stone structure illuminated in the moonlight. The trip was uneventful, save for maybe a couple of tentacles from the Giant Squid coming up to greet the new first years of the school.

((After finishing the trip, please post here and wait for further instructions.))

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:13 pm
I'm alright with a slow burn
Taking my time, let the world turn
I'm gonna do it my way, it'll be alright
If we burn it down and it takes all night
It's a slow burn, yeah

User Image
ᗪᗩGᖇᑌᑎ
ᖴᒪOᖇᗩ
ᕮIᗪᕮ

seventh year │ halfblood │ hufflepuff keeper

Dagrun didn't stop stomping and skidding her way down the icy embankment until she reached the edge of the lake. Now that winter was well and truly here, the Black Lake was coated in a darkly glistening sheen of ice, cracked in some places, rock solid in others. If she stared at it for long enough, she could make out the occasional shadowy movement under the ice. At least the Giant Squid was doing alright. Scowling, she kicked at some loose snow and pebbles, then scooped up a rock with a gloved hand and hurled it out onto the ice, where it went skidding away from her. There was a strange lump in her throat, and her eyes were stinging. The worst part was that she knew she was being ridiculous. Yes, her and Graham had had a fight. That was fine. Couples fought all the time. It was normal. It didn't mean they didn't still care about each other and want to be together.

It was just- she hadn't thought things were going to be so hard all the time. Of course she knew relationships were hard work, but sometimes with Graham, it felt like a never-ending exam. Like she always had to be ready to answer some tough question or show off her knowledge of something. She knew he never meant to belittle her or make her feel insecure, but he could be so- she didn't know. Prickly? Stubborn? Rigid? Maybe they were too similar, as uncomfortable as it was to admit. Neither was fully capable of going with the flow, and they couldn't decide who was in charge of what. Things had gone so well for the first five months. Now it seemed like they had a new, stupid argument every day. Today had been particularly bad, since she'd turned down his offer to come visit over the holiday break.

Dagrun didn't dislike Graham's family; she'd met his younger brothers before, and his mother. They were perfectly polite, nice people who'd been very welcoming. But she always felt like- like Graham was trying to prove some point to her. Not that he was better or his family was better, but- it was just the way he'd phrased it. As if she should be flattered and thankful he was offering to let her stay with them. Like her family were all shite. Yes, sometimes she and Donner squabbled, especially now that they weren't kids anymore. Yes, she wasn't always on the greatest terms with her dad or his boyfriend. But that didn't mean it was awful or that she hated them or wanted to leave home. Graham just came across as so bloody judgmental sometimes. It made her regret telling him certain things. She'd just wanted to vent, but he always had to turn it into a lecture, like she needed his advice to get through life.

She hurled another rock, then slipped, lost her balance, and landed hard on her bum in the snow and mud. Groaning, Dagrun laid back for a moment, squinting up at the grey, overcast sky, then rolled over onto her side. Great. These jeans were new, too.

OOC:
Yukina101

In Tennessee, the sun's goin' down
But in Beijing, they're heading out to work
You know the bar down the street don't close for an hour
We should take a walk and look at all the flowers
'Cause I'm alright with a slow burn

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games