Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:36 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled slightly at Loki’s words, not caring about the tone from Loki. He wouldn’t seek out anyone but Loki as long as they were in a relationship. “I would never.” He smirked. “You are more than enough for me.” He smiled, pressing just a little closer to Loki. “The whole time she was here, all I could think about was wanting you sitting beside me, wanting you paying attention to me, not her.” He said slowly

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:53 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when the man stated that he would never go for anyone else. He believed Tony in that fact which was why the woman had gotten thrown against the wall and not him. Hearing that while the woman was around all Tony could think about was him. Loki purred at the thought, he was glad he was so important to Tony that the man the would think of only him. "Tony...." Loki started. He was going to tell the man about the child he was carrying when he heard the tell take sound of the Bifrost opening on the roof. Loki groaned in irritation.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:05 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony grinned at the purr, always amused by the sound. Tilting his head at the sound of his name, he shifted to meet Loki’s eyes. “Yeah?” he asked slowly, seeing something odd in Loki’s eyes. Was he in more trouble than Loki had led on? Hearing the Bifrost open, he made a face and looked to the roof, that had to be THor. “Do you want to go see him? He’s probably in a rush to see Jane though.” He said slowly, not really wanting to get up, having wanted to be in bed with Loki since he woke up.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:50 pm
MDaylus

"We should go see him, he most likely has brought news from Asgard and perhaps some other things from my mother that I may have forgotten." Loki stated reluctantly pulling away from Tony. "Besides I dropped the things Bruce gave me earlier." he continued.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:08 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony pouted when Loki said they needed to go see Thor, half-heartedly trying to keep him in bed. Loki ultimately slipped from his grasp however and Tony gave a dramatic groan. Slowly getting up, he paused long enough to get a new shirt, unwilling to put on the other and have Loki tense up again. “How your brother always, always manages to have the worst timing, I’ll never know.” He grumbled as he trailed behind Loki.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:31 am
MDaylus

Loki gave a soft laugh when the man tried to hold onto him. "After we are done with Thor I am quite happy to return to bed with you. A nap sounds like a lovely idea." Loki stated. Giving a slight nod of approval when Tony retrieved a new shirt instead of the one he had had on before. "I am unsure but I have stated for years that he should be the god of poor timing instead of thunder." Loki stated his tone teasing as he walked to the penthouse. He was not surprised to see Natasha and Clint there along with Thor. Thor was quick to turn and look to his brother and Tony but his face did not hold the joy that it normally did and Loki knew that look straight off. "What happened?" he questioned.

Natasha turned with Thor to see Tony and Loki but when Loki was distracted for a second piecing together Thor's look she gave Tony a look that said this would not be good news.

Thor winced as Loki was quick to pick up that something was wrong. "There has been a development on Asgard..." Thor began watching Loki roll his eyes in an obviously way. "We held trial for Fandral and he was found guilty of his crimes. Then we were holding trial of Sif and...." Thor stated.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:51 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony hummed as Loki agreed to return to bed with him. As if Tony would give him much choice in such things. Smiling at Loki’s teasing words, Tony kept up with his lover. When they entered the room, he instantly saw Natasha’s expression and stepped forward, arm circling Loki’s waist protectively. Turning his eyes on Thor, Tony frowned darkly as he began to speak. Fandral was down, that was good, but he wasn’t a huge concern, Tony was sure if it hadn’t been for Sif, he would have just been an a** and not much more. “And what Thor?” he snapped.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:21 am
MDaylus

Loki looked back to Tony for a brief second when the man wrapped his arms around him. Turning back to Thor as the man began to give his news Loki felt horror go through him. "She has escaped...." Loki chimed before Thor had a chance to answer. Subconsciously he wrapped his arms around his stomach protectively.

Natasha looked to Loki as he figured out what Thor had told her and Clint. Seeing the way the god wrapped his arms, it was like a light bulb went off in her head. "I'll go inform Bruce, Clint let Steve know." she told her partner. She left quickly after that and headed down to Bruce's lab. Entering it she walked towards the scientist. "Thor's back and hes got bad news." she stated.

"Ai brother she did indeed. We are not sure as to how but we can not seem to bring her back. Hiemdall can not locate her but he has been told to keep an eye out for the woman. As soon as we know where she is we will get her. She will not have a chance to bring you harm again." Thor promised.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:51 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony’s grip around Loki tightened as soon as he spoke, eyes darting about for a moment as if expecting her to pop up right then and there. Glaring at Thor, he shook his head. “How is it that a world so fond of war, a world that claims to be so powerful and strong, can never keep its prisoners?” He snapped. He knew it wasn’t Thor’s fault, but he was angry and stressed, and he could feel Loki’s fear across the bond and it just made his anger worse. “Asgard managed to lose the infinity gauntlet, an large group of prisoners loyal to Thanos, and the woman who has probably been a mole in your ranks for centuries….all in the course of a week…..And Asgard is the closest hope to an ally we’ll have when Thanos finally shows his ugly mug here. I’m just getting all sorts of fuzzy feelings now.” He continued. Taking a breath, he pinched the bridge of his nose as he tried to calm himself down again. What could he do now? What should he do? He had to protect Loki. Had to protect the team as well, Sif would probably be out for all their blood. How could he protect them all the best?

Bruce looked up from his work as Natasha came in, having positioned himself to face the door this time. Frowning at the look on her face, he sat up a little straighter. And tilted his head at her words. “And what news would that be?’ he asked slowly, already knowing he wouldn’t like this one bit.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:39 pm
MDaylus

Thor flinched at Tony when the man snapped at him. He knew he was going to face displeasure when he arrived. Loki stood there shocked and scared a million scenarios running through his head. He already had Thanos to worry about in his head and now Sif was on the loose. He wanted to run and hide away.

"Sif escaped." Natasha stated sitting on the edge of a counter. "But you wanna know the best part?" she questioned giving Bruce a pointed look.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:15 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony’s mind continued to spin for a moment before he realized the simplest solution. They had to move to the mansion. Sure, the tower was more secure than most places, but Tony could go all out on the mansion, could have Natasha, Clint, and Steve help designing security protocols, put in place defense measures that he could in the tower, even see if Loki had any spells he could lay out, or find some sort of manual for things Tony could do. And it would allow them to possibly bring in other heroes that would make it all the safer, he knew a few of the mutants would be interested in a safe, secure home. Feeling Loki’s mind still spinning, he sighed. Slowly moving in front of Loki, he caught his chin and looked him in the eye. “I am not going to let anything happen to you.” He said slowly. “You are the most important thing to ever happen to me, no one is going to hurt you…..” he said firmly, eyes showing how much he meant it. “We’ll move to the mansion and make it the safest place on Earth, the safest place in the universe even.” He promised. He’d start the process that day.

Bruce frowned darkly at the news. It seemed they couldn’t catch a break. How that woman managed to weasel out of everything they threw at her, he didn’t know. Perhaps he should just let the Hulk break her next time he saw her so they could be done with her trouble. When Natasha continued, he gave her a suspicious look. “What?” he asked cautiously, not liking the look in her eyes.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:28 pm
MDaylus

Loki jerked out of his thoughts as Tony grasped his chin and looked him in the eyes. He nodded when Tony stated that he would not let anything happen to him. He knew that Tony would protect him, he had done just that in Asgard against more than Sif. He however knew Tony could not protect something that he did not know about but he couldn't have Sif know about it. If she taunted Tony just the right way she could easily find out about the child. Hearing they would move to the mansion and make it the safest place in the world, the universe even had Loki nodding again. "I thought we were don with her..." Loki sighed moving to rest his head on Tony's shoulder. He was starting to get a headache.

"I have a feeling that you already know this piece of information though." Natasha stated. "I swear I wasn't even looking either but there is only two kinds of people that have a certain reaction that I saw. Ones that have had surgery and ones that are pregnant." she continued.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:33 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony let Loki rest his head on his shoulder, hand coming up to pet Loki’s hair gently. “So did I….But I promise she won’t get away again.” He said slowly, fingers moving to rub the base of his horns, a habit he was picking up when Loki had a headache. He tried to be a good guy, tried to do things he knew he wouldn’t regret later, but he would kill Sif the next time he saw her. It didn’t matter who she was or whose duty it was to punish her, he’d do what he had to protect Loki, to protect his mate.

Bruce knew what she’d figured out as soon as she said he already knew. Keeping a straight face, he thought about lying for a moment, but then thought better of it. She’d find out for sure eventually. Sighing, he rubbed the back of his neck and nodded. “He is pregnant.” He said slowly. “It happened on Asgard.”

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:14 pm
MDaylus

Loki relaxed as Tony ran his hands through his hair. The man knew how to calm him. He gave a soft sigh when Tony rubbed the base of his horns helping to ease his headache a bit. "Is there anything else Thor?" Loki questioned not lifting his head from Tony shoulder.

"no that was all brother." Thor stated shaking his head. Loki nodded and with that he had transported him and Tony back to the bedroom.

"Thats what your hiding? What are you waiting for, Tony to announce it before we can talk about it. I'm actually surprised the man hasn't started stocking up on baby supplies. They've been back two days. Wait a minute how fast does time pass in Asgard because if he got pregnant in Asgard then hes been pregnant what a little less than a week?" Natasha questioned.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:42 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony held Loki a little closer when he questioned thor, ready to react if the god had anything to add to that bit of news. He wasn’t at all surprised when Loki took them back to their room. They both wanted to retreat and think after that news. Smoothing his hand over Loki’s shoulders, he took a few deep breaths to calm his racing mind. “We’ll go to the mansion tomorrow and I’ll call in some favors to get things running.” He muttered, plans and projects already falling into place. He knew there would be some uncomfortable things to deal with, moving back into his childhood home, but that was the least of his concerns.

Bruce shook his head slightly, taking a moment to clean his glasses as he thought of how to respond. Deciding to go with the easier question first, Bruce met her eyes again. “It is less than a week, and Loki admitted that he wouldn’t have found out so soon if it wasn’t for the stress of our last day on Asgard. He was able to use magic to confirm it, Frigga also backed it up.” He said slowly. Biting his lip, he looked extremely uncomfortable before he spoke again. “And Tony doesn’t know…..Loki is refusing to tell him.” He said softly.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games