Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply Character Profiles
Queenie's - Sweet Harem lol-Pg14 Melodie, Layla. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How many Never land mermaids? KH sisters too xoxo
Atlanteia
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Adamaris
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Chelan
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Penelope
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Visola
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Arika
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Coralie
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Kairi
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Xion
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Nanime
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2024 4:03 pm
Does Cala have black or blue hair?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2024 4:15 pm
Queentintin

Cala's hair looks purple  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2024 6:18 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Cala's hair looks purple

thanks =) good evening ^.^

don't think I'll be making anymore ..bios... take care..then..I know why now,,you wanted Athena and Emmaline out of Ivalice.. lol  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2024 6:43 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Cala's hair looks purple

don't think I'll be making anymore ..bios... take care..then..I know why now,,you wanted Athena and Emmaline out of Ivalice.. lol

You're doing a great job making bios, queenie and you're doing fantastic in the RP too. Please continue with Cala and her sister's bio. We'll get to Emmaline and Athena in the Festival soon.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2024 6:52 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Cala's hair looks purple

You're doing a great job making bios, queenie and you're doing fantastic in the RP too. Please continue with Cala and her sister's bio. We'll get to Emmaline and Athena in the Festival soon.

It's ok .. thanks.. no worries ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2024 6:55 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Cala's hair looks purple

*Comforts Queenie* When Triton and Eilonwy return to Artisans to take a break before heading back to the festival, we may see Richard's carriage passing by on its way to the town square.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2024 6:59 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Cala's hair looks purple

*Comforts Queenie* When Triton and Eilonwy return to Artisans to take a break before heading back to the festival, we may see Richard's carriage passing by on its way to the town square.

it's ok, you don't have to worry for me.. I just should not care as much.. I'm silly.. and sure that sounds good ^^

have fun =) good night .  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2024 7:02 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

it's ok, you don't have to worry for me.. I just should not care as much.. I'm silly.. and sure that sounds good ^^

have fun =) good night .

You care a lot and when Grant says to Elsa: "Its what's inside that counts". He makes her blush as he cares for his Snowflake a lot. We'll see them at the festival later after they're finished resting because like my trips, I look a little tired after traveling and a good rest is needed before continuing.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2024 7:11 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

have fun =) good night .

You care a lot and when Grant says to Elsa: "Its what's inside that counts". He makes her blush as he cares for his Snowflake a lot. We'll see them at the festival later after they're finished resting because like my trips, I look a little tired after traveling and a good rest is needed before continuing.

Sure, thanks for that.. it's alright, sure, a rest sounds good . If I care too much tell me.. I'll just go...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2024 7:17 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

have fun =) good night .

Sure, thanks for that.. it's alright, sure, a rest sounds good . If I care too much tell me.. I'll just go...

Thanks. Perhaps you would like to introduce yourself to Sabella Lunaris and her friends.

Anyway, I have to go to sleep so as to get an early start tomorrow. We also get to see the intern hostess of Monopoly, Finly, roll the dice. In Monopoly 1990 TV Game, 2 6-Sided Dice are used in the actual board game.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2024 7:21 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

have fun =) good night .

Thanks. Perhaps you would like to introduce yourself to Sabella Lunaris and her friends.

Anyway, I have to go to sleep so as to get an early start tomorrow. We also get to see the intern hostess of Monopoly, Finly, roll the dice. In Monopoly 1990 TV Game, 2 6-Sided Dice are used in the actual board game.

Idk.. maybe.. sure sounds fun , early start? aren't you doing something in the afternoon too? anyway, good night, you don't need me.. night.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2024 7:21 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

have fun =) good night .

I think she has many mules right? get that impression..  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2024 7:27 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

have fun =) good night .

Well, I thought it would be nice to get to know her and her friends. Anyway, for Monopoly OOC Game 1, in Round 2, the intern hostess can do a 2 6-sided dice roll in the next post.

So for the Hostesses for the OOC Game Wheel of Fortune Daytime and Monopoly 1990, just to name a few, like some OOC Games, I may resort to using intern hosts and hostesses. As for who it is, you'll just need to wait and see.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2024 7:44 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

have fun =) good night .

Well, I thought it would be nice to get to know her and her friends. Anyway, for Monopoly OOC Game 1, in Round 2, the intern hostess can do a 2 6-sided dice roll in the next post.

So for the Hostesses for the OOC Game Wheel of Fortune Daytime and Monopoly 1990, just to name a few, like some OOC Games, I may resort to using intern hosts and hostesses. As for who it is, you'll just need to wait and see.

sure would not hurt for me to introduce my self, and yes maybe interns would work =) surprise me, =) good night me friend.  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2024 7:47 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

sure would not hurt for me to introduce my self, and yes maybe interns would work =) surprise me, =) good night me friend.

Night.  
Character Profiles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces